Pawfection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark's firm grip on her luscious hips caused her breathing to become laboured with heavy sighs. This, however, was nothing compared to the ecstatic shiver that convulsed her body as he pressed his thumbs into the small of her back; just above her wagging tail, before tracing the ridges of her spine up towards her neck. Lilly let out a shuddering moan, knees quaking at the tantalising torture.

Realising her weak point, Mark carefully slid his hands down her furry flanks then assaulted her spine, again and again, extracting louder whimpers and whines. Lilly was filled with a lewd embarrassment but invited Mark to continue, arching her back into his eager, sensual hands.

Lilly surged with a giddy exhilaration as Mark leant closer into her neck, but was soon disappointed as he slipped his hands towards her stomach, careful not to jar her right arm.

Mark began working the suds into her fur, gently caressing the bare skin surrounding her navel. Though it was a subtle sensation when compared to the previous lewdness, Lilly's enjoyment continued to smoulder. The deep, gratifying massaging and rubbing of her stomach made her feel safe, secure and comforted. Slowly, her laboured breathing became controlled, reduce to a soft panting aroused from the intimacy.

Feeling that her fur was saturated with froth, Mark began to withdraw his hands. Lilly felt the situation demanded more; she desired more, her pent up emotions roiling within, reminded it had been so long since she last had a partner.

By instinct, her left paw rested on Mark's retreating hand. With a light grip on his wrist, she guided his hand up to her chest. His fingers naturally folded around her breast, cupping her flesh like a delicate flower.

Mark hesitated. Lilly could feel the unspoken question. She placed her delicate paw over his large hand, her furry digits laced between his thick fingers and she squeezed, urging him to do likewise.

Boiling with anticipation, an eagerness rose within her, bubbling to the surface.

"Master?" She all but pleaded, her voice laden with desire, breath panting in short, sharp puffs. She had lost all dignity, bowing before the might of the lustful daemoness that rose up within her mind, drawing power from her desperation. Desire had taken its hold, playing Lilly like a marionette.

Lilly shivered, a chill running through her body. She knew she was desperate, needing a release, but mostly needing attention. To be loved.

Mark's free hand, left out from her lewd intentions rested on her shoulder.

"You're cold!" Nothing like stating the obvious, but Mark's voice carried genuine concern. He increased the pressure on her shoulder, slowly coaxing the forlorn Kobold back into the warmth of the water. Feeling defeated, the strings were cut and the daemon banished with ease. Lilly knew she had no willpower, chastising herself for her weakness and inability to follow through on her desires. Lilly released his hand from her flesh, nipples still erect from the chill and his touch.

Mark began to rinse her body, tenderly working the shampoo from her hair and fur. Lilly was conflicted, unable to tell if her advances had annoyed him. If she had been rejected or not. Wounded, close to tears, trying to comprehend the care and attention lavished on her that rebelled against her depression.

Really, what did she need to do!?

Her attention was drawn to Mark's fingers running through her hair again as he scratched behind her ears. Feeling silly, Lilly sat back, snuggling into his hands once again, willing to accept kindness when it was offered.

_

Almost there, honestly. If you've made it this far, I believe you're doing well. I've procrastinated about this far too much, but I'm switching back to Mark. I couldn't make it work from Lilly's POV. I'd probably need to eat a copious amount of magic mushrooms and watch My Little Pony and Powerpuff Girls for a few days to get into the right fluffy frame of mind. Yes, that's a brilliant excuse!

_

Minutes passed while Mark's fingers worked their magic. Lilly sighed heavily, opening her eyes only to shy away from the brightness. The sunlight on the wall had turned a deep orange as the bathwater began to cool.

It was unnerving seeing her so distraught. Mark never would have believed the depth of Lilly's emotions, given her annoyingly cheerful outlook. Guilt was currently kicking him in the kidneys, ashamed as to how he handled the situation. Well, he hadn't taken care of it at all, running away to bury his head in the sand had brought about this mess. It was time to be honest with himself. Not something he cared to do too often.

"Better?" He kept his voice soft, trying not to ruin the moment.

"Much better!" Lilly agreed, her tone was distant and airy unlike earlier but gave Mark the go-ahead to push onwards. Well, he could only try and cheer her up. After all, it was his fault in a way, kinda maybe.

"You didn't really suit the pouty Emo look, but I could dye your hair if you wanted to give it a go. You may end up looking like a skunk, however."

Lilly just smiled, she appeared too weary to give a proper response, even a half-hearted one seemed out of her capabilities. Mark unfurled a large white towel which billowed outwards as he gave it a shake.

Holding it open with a welcoming smile, Lilly made her way out of the bath, reluctant to abandon her immediate sanctuary of warmth.

Getting out was a clumsy affair, favouring her left paw made Lilly's movements awkward, and the wet fur only made things worse. Mark likened the display to a three-legged deer on ice. Again, her look of determination, coupled with just a hint of pout was too cute. Mark eventually offered his hand, which she gratefully took with a wet paw. There was no flash of her crotch, no playful enticement to capture his attention.

Mark suddenly felt sick, the pit of his stomach dropping from him and swirling down a plug hole. He'd obviously fucked up, ignoring her pleading, desperation when she had offered herself to him. He could still remember the phantom traces of her furry breast in his hand. Too scared to commit himself to action, his hand a clumsy lump of sausages stuck haphazardly to the end of his arm.

The word 'Master' had hit him in a way that words shouldn't be able to. Throughout his life, Mark had been called many things to the point where insults no longer seemed to have an effect. Lilly shattered his composure by blindly entrusting herself to him. Like the coward that he was, Mark seized upon the opportunity to flee from responsibility. Ducking out with a lame and tenuous excuse, then expecting everything would be happy and rosy afterwards. Well, too late for regrets now, though Mark believed this one may stay with him for a while. He'd just need to try and pick up what he could and salvage what little of his dignity that remained.

Maybe... maybe it was time to stop arsing about and just go for it. A quick reflection from the past hour or so didn't paint Mark in a favourable light. Mark strengthened his resolve or some other crap like that and decided to man-up. It didn't take long. There wasn't really a lot of 'man' to 'up', but he felt a bit more confident.

Lilly stood before him, water dripping from her coat and hair. If Mark didn't know any better, this is the part when he tried to pin the dog with the towel to stop the upcoming...

Instinctively, Lilly gave herself a quick shake, spraying droplets of water towards Mark as the last of the sunlight formed a faint rainbow through the haze while her tail whipped aggressively from behind. Thankfully Mark managed to shield himself with the towel through established reflexes more than anything else but was unable to cover his face in time. His wet hair drooped in a foppish manner, and clung to his splattered face as he grimaced, scrunching his eyes tight. After a brief pause, Mark dared to open his eyes.

A rather bashful looking Lilly; her fur puffed out from the undignified display, chewed her bottom lip as if awaiting a stern reprimand. The sight of Lilly proved to be the spark igniting an explosive laugh from his stomach.

"Looks like I got the facial!"

Lilly finally broke, letting her melodic giggling flow freely while Mark dabbed his face and hair in an attempt to restore some order to himself. Seizing the opportunity to pounce while he was distracted, Lilly dived forward, throwing her arms around him, snatching the towel from his unresisting fingers and burying her face into his chest. Lilly nuzzled into him, inhaling his scent all over again and leaving a damp smear across his shirt while she relished the moist embrace. Well, maybe she's more resilient than Mark gave her credit.

Like a Tiger being attacked by a kitten, Mark found himself stupefied by the maniacal cuddling. He gathered up the towel that was now pinned between their bodies and wrapped his arms around Lilly's delicately naked frame. She had become entombed within the soft cotton as he returned the hug. Without the encumberment of thought that so often interfered with fundamental desires, Mark tilted his head forward and planted a kiss on Lilly's forehead.

Everything stopped. Mark froze in place wondering if he'd just done something stupid. Lilly stiffened in his arms with a gasp. Even the clock on the wall stopped it's annoyingly repetitive ticking to watch with interest. Mark never did like that clock, as if it was the clock's fault he was careless and distracted. He could sense a hammer-related incident in the very near future.

Carried away with the joyous intimacy of the moment, Mark acted as if Lilly was his partner. There was a fine line between picking up the pieces and trampling them into the ground while trying to do good. Mark supposed he was about to find out if glue would be of any help. Much like the time he sent a sexually suggestive message to his mother when her text had interrupted a sexting session with his Girlfriend.

Well, what's done is done. Just need to run with it. It didn't stop it from being any less embarrassing and debilitating.

"Master?" Soft, almost a whisper, Lilly mumbled into his chest. There was an edge to her voice, not quite pleading, though it possessed an emotional force greater than hope alone. Looks like his clumsily retarded action may actually pay off. Mark knew he had a tendency to procrastinate. This would stand as evidence to that theory until he does something stupidly impulsive. Mark gave it ten minutes, maybe fifteen.

Lilly certainly seemed keen on the idea of Mark being her Master. It had been pretty apparent from within five minutes of being here, but given most monsters were like that it almost went without saying. He worried that it was her desperation talking, that it would all end in a clusterfuck, but really, there was no point in worrying about the future. The only possible downsides he could see were clinginess and shedding. She was cute, endearing... wait a minute!

Yelling and cursing drifted from the back of his mind. The things that were being shouted ranged from unpleasant too downright obscene. Grumpily, his brain made its report as to what Mark should be focussing on then stamped off to its dank nicotine-stained cubby, keeping the most useful parts of the body in check. Mark had been too wrapped up in his own pink cloud and personal guilt trip to notice a seemingly little detail.

"So, how's that arm of yours?"

This time, it was only Lilly's tail that stiffened, jutting straight out from her rear, lifting the towel draped across her back, before wilting down and curling between her legs. She whined as she pushed herself back far enough to look into Mark's face. Her large, doleful eyes stared back at him, fidgeting on the spot as a sure sign of her guilt. Caught red, um... pawed?

"Eh... hydrotherapy... y'know... healed it up quicker!?" Neither Lilly's face nor voice carried enough conviction to let that float.

"Is that so? Maybe I have healing hands? A little rub here and a little prod there and bingo. Cured!" Sarcasm started to creep into Mark's voice. He wasn't angry as such. A bit peeved that he'd been manipulated and that he'd felt guilty, not to mention the constant flapping of his fickle emotions.

"Well, I know a few things you could cure with a rub and a prod..." There was the suggestive comment Mark had been hoping for. Lilly even dared to look sheepish before dropping the facade with a coy little grin.

"You never had a sore wrist, did you."

"I did. Didn't you see the sling?" She fell back on 'Seeing is believing' for her argument. A somewhat logical excuse to run with. Time to start being the kind of arsehole Mark was proficient at being.

"Aww, did the horny wittle puppy get wankers whiplash?"

"Yes! No! Well uh... I um..." Finally, Mark had extracted genuine embarrassment and found a sadistic glee in watching her squirm.

"Let me rephrase that. Your sore wrist was nothing but a terminological inexactitude and has all been a cunning ruse. Correct?"

Somehow, Mark managed to keep his face straight and his voice sober. Inside he was grinning like a Cheshire Cat and feeling equally mischievous. The devious little bitch actually got him.

Lilly's brow furrowed as she tried to work out precisely what Mark said. He took great delight when she idly raised her apparently pained paw to her mouth and nibble on her furred index finger.

"Yeeess?"

"So you admit that you lied to me! I'm hurt you would deceive me so. Who's been a bad girl?" His voice stern as if he was actually scolding a puppy. All that he was missing was batting a rolled newspaper on her nose. A quick glance around the room didn't highlight any papery things that could be rolled up for added effect. Pity.

"Me." Lilly whimpered and went limp in Mark's arms. She hung her head as if ashamed, her forehead thumping into his chest. Mark leant forward, getting ready to explain a ridiculous array of punishments she could choose from when suddenly, Lilly sprang, uncoiling like a spring. Her head smashed into his jaw, his teeth rattled together, nipping his poor tongue while a jolt of pain ripped through his skull. Karma you bastard!

"Don't do that to me. I'm not a bad girl!" She whined, pouting as she began to petulantly bat her paws against his chest, utterly oblivious to the prior blitz.

"Hey, what's wrong?" The maniacal puppy assault ceased, Lilly placed her paws on Mark's tense shoulders as he stood with both hands clamped around his mouth, breathing through his teeth so as not to let rip with a barrage of expletives. Not that it did any good of course. His tongue throbbed and ached, a coppery taste confirmed that he was bleeding. He slowly lowered his hands, balled into fists as he tried to look at her without the sudden anger that surged through his veins. It wasn't her fault, he knew that, but it didn't alleviate the need to lash out at something.

"Ah, your bleeding!" Lilly's face went from inquisitive to concerned in a heartbeat. Her paws gripped Mark's shoulders, hoisting herself up onto her tiptoes, bringing her face inches away from his own. Her breath was warm as it puffed against his skin. Lilly's broad, pink tongue darted out, curling around his chin before dragging up towards the edge of his mouth, rasping over his stubble. She licked him again, then a third time before inspecting for any more injuries. Satisfied, she lowered herself down with a happy smile.

It was impossible to remain angry with her after such a cute yet intimate display. Mark sighed through his nose, not willing to open his mouth to speak until he was sure the bleeding had stopped. As tempting as it was to let her go to town, it felt a bit too manipulative, even for him. He settled for tussling her hair. On cue, Lilly snuggled into his hand eagerly, humming to herself, eyes closed in bliss. Her ears were perked up, and her tail wagged enthusiastically.

"Now, I think it'd be best if you finished drying yourself and maybe putting some clothes on? "

The fluffy towel sat in a crumpled heap around her feet. Mark had expected a flurry of motion, even hoping for a furtive glance or bashful squeak. Instead, Lilly ran her paws down her body, slowly meandering along the curves of her breast and hips. Grinning, Lilly turned her back on Mark, flicking her hair with a flourish, the silky strands brushing his face. His nose itched and tickled, twitching in a way that made him feel like a rabbit.

Lilly slowly bent over, reaching out for the towel. In a display of flexibility that caused Mark's tendons to wince, she placed both paws on the floor, arching her back and presenting her curvaceous rear to him. Deliberately, her tail ran up the inside of his leg, coming to nestle against his crotch.

Speechless and flustered, a state Mark found himself at the mercy of much too often this evening, he stared in awe at the sublime spectacle before him. Temptations from earlier welled up within, clambering at the dam of his bashful uncertainty, looking for a breach. Lilly casually glanced over her shoulder, her inviting grin flowing into a salacious smirk. The dam cracked. Desire began to trickle through, seizing control of his arm and bringing it down hard across her lightly furred rump with a satisfying whump.

"Waahhhnnn! Master?"

"Fetch me the towel, then go and get dressed. Someone has to clean up your mess." His voice became strict and commanding again, enough that her tail and ears visibly drooped, unsure if he was serious or not. Mark struggled to keep a straight face, but it was time for a little bit of revenge. Caught in the heat of his glare, Lilly grabbed the towel, clutching it to her chest protectively.

"Here's Master's towel. I've... been a bad girl?" Lilly dared not look at his face, her eyebrows twitched as she tried to sneak a glance without him noticing. It had all the subtlety of a brick. Damn, she was just too cute! Mark just wanted to whisk her into his arms again and pet her while she nuzzled into him. If it hadn't been for his borderline OCD going spare about the floor being flooded his act would have melted in seconds. Really, it was just a little bit of water, but his subconscious was rushing towards the lifeboats and getting ready to bail out.

Accepting the towel, Mark brushed passed without a word and began to empty the bath, wiping up the aftermath of her exuberance. Lilly stood silently, her paws laced together as she fidgeted. She wanted to say something, but the words just wouldn't come. The change had happened so fast. Had she gone too far? She padded over to her bag, tail still curled between her legs. If getting dressed with a tail didn't already have its difficulties, doing so with an unruly tail was even more frustrating.

Mark busied himself with cleaning, talking Mr Compulsion into accepting a quick wipe down. He positioned himself so that he could watch Lilly, read her reaction and posture. He may have been a bit excessive and hard on her. She really was an open book. Her sincerity made her easy to manipulate, prompting Mark to wonder how many had taken advantage of her before. He caught her looking over from time to time, biting her lip and tapping her fingers together, exposing her discomfort as if a neon sign displayed her emotions.

Fuck it that'll do! Mark just couldn't be arsed anymore. Any inclination towards doing a good job had gone out the window, his good friend Mr Apathy smothered the bitching from Mr Compulsion with a clean, crisp pillow. It's how he would've wanted to go.

It had been a long day, far more emotional than Mark was comfortable with. He threw the towel towards the washing basket and succeeded in hitting the floor several feet before it.

"Useless tosser." He mumbled to himself as he punted the towel into the basket with more force than was necessary. That'll show it, bloody disobey me.