All Comments on 'Pawn Among Wolves Ch. 05'

by SmileWhenYouMeanIt

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
NicoleAmyNicoleAmyalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

Please let Mac be able to get to her, and she not be found by any other wolves...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I love your story. Can't wait to read more. It is very well written. The cubs are a great addition. Ugh, that Madam is a terror, I hope she gets some good come back! Your sex scenes rock. And I'm so sad the other girl wolf died : ( She was just getting a chance at a different, better life. I hope she is not forgotten by the other characters or that others in her position will be rescued from the evils.

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyalmost 12 years ago
I was wondering...

How many chapters are you planning to do for this story? I really love it and find it so interesting. I always look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Freakin Awesome!!

Absolutely the best chapter yet!! Love this series & can't wait till the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I want

I really would love another chapter.. You are keeping me on pins and needles.

huntersangelhuntersangelalmost 12 years ago
wow, great chapter!

that was a crazy ride you took us on smile! I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Improvement !!!

You have improved in bounds and leaps!!! I can see you have taken many of the advices to heart and thereby improving beyond recognition.

Glad I found your stories!! Keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Perfect

I don't agree with Jamac1024 at all. I love the way portray Gemma and her "disjointed" feeling and thoughts. I think it makes her more real and adds to her character. I can hear her in my head. You do a great job of setting up the scenes.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Holy Wow!

That was absolutely incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i'm flabbergasted!

and since English is not my native language i really hope that is a good thing!

this chapter was really good, really fast paced and i can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Captivating

I have loved each chapter of this series. It keeps getting better and better. I can't wait for next month's chapter!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 12 years ago
The last two chapters have been excellent

Please let mac be the one to find her. please please dont let it be anyone else. i cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please

Please let Mac get to Gemma.

jamac1024jamac1024almost 12 years ago

ha ha! at last a new chapter...just caught up right now with this story and as i've said before your take on the werewolf/wolf story is original and very interesting...i loved this chapter as you seem to have restrained yourself with the disjointed sentences *grins*...still there but thankfully, less...the flow of writing was smoother here without compromising the telling of the jumbled confusion gemma was feeling esp with this new issue of her coming into heat and being stranded with a wolf pack without protection - she has to fight not only her body but the whole male population of the marchmont pack, it seems LOL...hopefully the next chapter isn't long in coming and i look forward to how this will further unfold...glad i could help in some little way :)

JhyrJhyralmost 12 years ago
My two cents

First, I admit to not reading all of the comments for all the chapters, so I apologize if I mention things that have been critiqued before.

#1: Your use of "non-words" like 'wow', 'eugh', 'oh' etc. Generally I don't mind them, but you use them a bit often.

#2: Repeating words for emphasis. Maybe that's just me, but it feels awkward. *shrug*

#3: The use of "foreign" words. Things like Mac calling Genna 'picchu', or something something 'doft' and 'sheile' and whatever. Not instantly explaining every strange word that Gemma overhears is reasonable, but especially the 'picchu' thing bugs me. It seems to be some sort of endearment (and maybe I ought to be satisfied with that vague thought), but if *I* was Gemma, I'd have asked what the hell it is that my wolfy boyfriend is calling me all the time.

And just in case 'picchu' is a common English word that I simply missed, I apologize for that rant. ;-)

Having said all that, I'll admit to really liking your story and I'm looking forwars to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

I love your writing and can't wait to read the rest.

trubblemakurtrubblemakuralmost 12 years ago
totally bummed

Again I say this, you can't please everyone. I thoroughly enjoyed all of Gemma's disjointedness, the way she talks to herself is endearingly funny. I love her and Mac and their bantering. I am totally bummed that I read all 5 chapters in one day and now have to wait for the next instalment. Maybe I will just re-read them when the next chapter comes out. I like this waaaayyy better than Selected for Sport. Maybe I am just hooked on werewolves lol. Keep up the good work will be waiting impatiently.

mizfit_n_ksmizfit_n_ksalmost 12 years ago
More?

I notice it's been more then a month since you've posted, I try not reading stories that aren't done for the fact is that most authors never finish them. But I'm hoping you will! Do you know when you'll be posing the next one?

Jack2303Jack2303over 11 years ago
Please!

You have to tell me there is more. We can't leave her up in the air like this. Please write more before we become insane from curiosity :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I thought this chapter was a big improvement. Not that the story hasn't always been good, but I can tell you're getting better. I like that you made her thoughts less disjointed, less one words. You wrote what needed to be told, but didn't have any paragraphs I felt like skipping over. As always your sex scenes are very good.

VorstenVorstenabout 6 years ago
Madam

And the entire Marsh male pack segment.

They were literally planning to gang rape her. I hope you burn them all to death in Argen showers.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Agency

Agency is an important quality in a main character. I like the fact that she's starting to drive the story forward with her own actions now, rather than being passively tossed this way and that by external events. Also, I like that she's sexy and has cool abilities like mountain-climbing, a PhD in metallurgy, and motorcycle-riding skills.

MickeyKMickeyKover 3 years ago

I’m Loving this story and I have to say I WISH I could send you a private comment because I want to speculate and not give anything away if it’s true! Hope that makes sense! Having said that I Believe with her last name being Smith, it’s a name Usually given when a maiden last name is unknown! Now I Think And Believe shes a wolf that Somehow became separated from her pack but doesn’t remember or just doesn’t know. But I’m guessing Alfamme is a title for and Alpha! So she’s wolf! I too hope she gets to Mac and No one else gets her! I’m So glad she overheard all that and am looking forward to the rest unfolding! You’re story is different from others I’ve read but it’s good! I just Hope it ends with her being a wolf and Macs mate! I Am Happy I didn’t stop reading after the first couple chapters!! Off to read and see if my speculations are correct!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous