Pax Multi Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lou! Lou! Lou! Lou! Lou! Lou!" Bea gasped. "Oh Lou! OH LOU! OH LOU! LOU! RHYTHM! FASTER! FASTER! YES! YES! RHYTHM!"

Lou calculated rocket equations. He recalled the name of every king of Israeli. He worked, mentally, through the dance of time. It wasn't enough. Every attempt to root himself in the mental, to allow his body to continue to do the sacred work of bringing his wife pleasure, but nothing worked. There was nothing for it but-

Heat.

Burning.

Boiling.

A flare of white before his eyes, filling him as he trembled from his toes to his head, gasping heavily as he trembled. His cock was still aching as he felt the pulse, pulse, pulse of his cum, and he felt the heat of his own spunk, hot against his thighs, his belly. He blinked slowly, trembling -- and he looked down and saw, glowing faintly through Bea's skin, a bright purple blotch, swirling slightly. It was the heat of his cum, visible through her body. He saw that her pussy was just deep enough to take his cock and no more -- his purple spunk was soaked along her thighs, having splashed out of her with the second, third spurts...

"Whoa..." Lou whispered.

"Nnh...hu...hu...f...fu...full..." Bea whispered, her eyes wide, her back twitching. "F-Full...words...hard..." Her wings fluttered and Lou slowly slid out of her sex and watched his thick cum dripping from her cunt -- oozing free, making her look even messier, even more marked.

"You...don't have a womb?" he asked -- half questioning, half relieved, while a part of his brain, a dour, angry voice that he couldn't ignore even if he wished too, snarled at him: You fool. You idiot. You didn't wear a condom? You blackguard! You scoundrel! Are you some AnCom knave, to just cum inside of a woman without asking if you could first? He knew it was ludicrous, he knew it was preposterous, but the voice didn't shut up.

"N...No..." Bea panted, her breasts heaving. "What is womb?"

"It...it's where babies are made. With-"

"Oh!" Bea sat up, gasping. "Your mother was speaking of how..." She panted. "How she wanted to have grandchildren! I will have to have a body with a womb immediately!" She nodded. "Five wombs! No, seven!"

Lou gaped at her. "W-What?"

"To ensure sufficient stock!" Bea's arms wobbled and she fell onto her back. "Oof. My arms are sticks..."

Lou shook his head and snorted, despite himself.

"It is not a situation of humor!" Bea huffed. "T-This bioform needs...many upgrades. More wombs, twelve at least, better endurance, um...more arms..." Her eyes half closed. "A throat, stomach. Taste buds..." She nodded again. "Dislocating jaw...two tongues, maybe..."

Lou slowly laid beside his wife. He looked her up and down, breathing slowly.

I love you.

The words echoed in his head -- spoken in haste, in lust. But they were shining and they were true. His hand slid to her belly, gently, caressing her.

"And...I will begin reading about human aesthetics..." Bea's eyes closed fully. "I...must go and clean..." She murmured. "Watch over me, Lou. I love you." She slackened, her breath becoming steady and slow. Lou leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too..." he murmured, then laid beside her.

And this time, his dream was of endless fields of alien flowers -- their seeds drifting upon the wind, alighting upon the finger of his wife, smiling and gentle and pure.