Pay in Gold Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was one more man to recruit. And she had already invited him to spend the weekend with her.

===============

Ela/Vhyirmat enjoyed every moment with the Togolese aristocrat. He laughed as he suggested the missionary position and that was fine with her. It turned more passionate as he raised himself on his strong arms and looked down over her breasts, her tummy and then watched as he teased with his firm penis: her red curls, then her clit, then the sensitive ring around her inviting entry. All the while speaking love words in his own language. It was a language that she understood by the tone and his warm voice filled her chest. She felt herself swelling with excitement, eager to feel his powerful strokes penetrating her. She craved the feeling of oneness that expanded as they moved together to feed each other's orgasms. With practiced pleasure she flexed her secret muscles to draw out the last drops of his semen, desiring complete possession of this mysterious man.

Afterwards he embraced her as they drifted off. This time Ela/Vhyirmat was not interrupted by dream communication with the goddess.

In the morning Marie brought them breakfast in bed, pausing to admire the African's bare chest as he scooted up against the pillows.

"I think you have some other work to do, Marie!" Ela/Vhyirmat nudged. Marie reluctantly departed. Ela/Vhyirmat also pulled herself up to be comfortable with the pillows, her breasts still sensitive from the unbridled pleasure of the night before. Again, she found it exciting to see the way his eyes caught hers first and then followed her figure. She realized that her nipples were responding to his attention.

But he did not reach out to touch them as she had begun to expect. Instead he took the little spoon from the strawberry confiture jar and spread a dab on each of the sensitive kiss-demanding nipples. And then his lips were on her breasts, swirling, teasing, and enjoying the red sweetness. The sensation flashed down her body and she was no longer tired from the night before. Now the sweet fruity aroma of the confiture was overwhelmed by scents of lust. Wet and eager she pulled back the covers and was over him before his staff could even grow fully ready for her. It felt good to coax him into fullness with the warmth of her vagina lips closing around him. Ela/Vhyirmat played with him till neither of them could keep from the other. She felt the joyful plunge of his manhood entering her, gliding easily on his silver stream into her deepest self. Love words passed between them as they looked into each other's eyes and then she was floating around the room, blacked out for an instant and then felt the familiar burst of semen linking her oneness with this wonderful man.

Afterward they were silent for a while, eyes in intimate contact with each other's. And then Ela/Vhyirmat explained the plan. And, yes, he would join in this scheme.

"But you haven't said what you will do with the gold once you have exchanged it for the bricks."

"Do you have a suggestion?" Ela/Vhyirmat had to admit that she was not certain about that.

"The Anti-Colonial Society - Die Antikoloniale Gesellschaft - could use some help." Ela/Vhyirmat began to realize why she sensed a secret in the Togolese cadet's heart from the time of their first intimate afternoon in the forest. What courage he must have to go through military leadership training with some who would openly brag about joining in the race to carve up his continent! And then to work against it. She scooted closer in the bed and kissed him.

"We'll do it!" They hugged long and hard.

========================

Hermann picked her up in plenty of time to make it through the evening traffic to the station. He tried to project an air of assertive calm, but Marie whispered a mocking comment to Ela/Vhyirmat as she saw him fumbling with the coins to pay the droshky driver.

In the smoky shadows of the old station Ela/Vhyirmat caught a glimpse of three men swinging onto a 3rd Class carriage of their waiting train - Wolfe, Jim, and her Togolese lover - handy to the baggage carriage. Hermann did not notice them as he maneuvered to tip the porter. And then she saw an unwelcome sight.

"Good evening!" barked Major von Guten-Zuviel. It was said as if it was an order. Marie cringed.

"If you've no further need of me, ma'amselle, I will go to my seat in 3rd Class," she said crisply. Major von Guten-Zuviel nodded his assent - as if it were up to him to decide. Ela/Vhyirmat rolled her eyes and excused Marie.

"I see the "baggage" has arrived," the major announced. Three men from the Marquardt gasthaus lugged heavy boxes. The officer looked at his watch, then cleared his throat. "Four minutes late!"

"The train doesn't depart for another fifteen minutes."

"As a woman you may not understand this, but as a military man I must tell you that four minutes off for a rolling artillery barrage could mean the deaths of some of one's comrades." He paused and then turned to Hermann. "You can pay the men from my special account at the bank tomorrow."

"But I'm going with Ela on the train tonight." The banker's son was half-assertive and half-whining. He added "you told me that it was Lofn's will."

"There's been a change of plans - Odin's will supersedes. I am to 'accompany' Ela." The major said that in a stern voice. Ela/Vhyirmat had been around Germany long enough to learn that Odin was all-powerful in the Norse pantheon.

Hermann started to raise a hand, perhaps to grab the major's lapel, perhaps to strike him. Ela/Vhyirmat saw a sneering scowl come across von Guten-Zuviel's face.

"You will remain here. On this spot." Hermann's body shook for a moment as though jolted by an electric shock and then he froze. Clearly he was unable to move. Ela/Vhyirmat saw a tear emerge and run down his face. Was the major an agent of Odin? She wondered.

"Bitte, einsteigen!" the assistant station master announced. Major von Guten-Zuviel swept Ela/Vhyirmat off her feet and hoisted her onto the steps of their sleeping car.

"I'm sure that you were looking forward to the night with Hermann - I hope his fiancé does not know that goddess Lofn approved of your tryst - but I know that I will satisfy you." He leered. His intentions were obvious and hardly honorable.

The shades were not even pulled before his powerful hands were on her. The lights of the big railway yard at Schoeneweide lit the compartment in flashes. A few late evening commuters might have seen him pulling her into an unwanted embrace, but they could not have imagined what was unfolding next to the ready berths.

Ela/Vhyirmat had never experienced the delegated power of a god before. She had seen the power of her goddess in many forms but now she found herself driven to wondering what this man would be like. Her conscious mind resisted the powerful ideas that her subconscious began to assert. Why was she taking off her clothes? Pausing seductively? Thrilled by his hands at her bare waist? Proud when she saw his eyes drawn to admire her wet red curls? Why did her fingers move so quickly to his buttons? Why was she annoyed that men's pants were so hard to unbutton? All the while, his hands moved as if he owned her, measuring her breasts, the curve of her hips, the sensitivity of her inner thighs.

The major lifted her easily and placed her on the berth. In the flash of light from a country station she saw his vigor rising, swinging snakelike, as he stood over her. She felt her hips wiggling her impatient vagina, desiring more than his eyes on her. He was teasing her!

"I can have any woman that I want." His penis sagged and then pulled back. He smirked, "your French maid might be fun to have." Odin's agent looked down at Ela/Vhyirmat with an expression of mock pity.

"Damn you!" Ela/Vhyirmat heard herself near shouting. "Fuck me! Now!" she demanded. "My cunt is aching and you're just standing there!" She trembled as she felt her conscious mind fading into the background. Her subconscious was now fully in charge, swelling her breasts, heating the wet lips of her sex. She sat up on the berth and leaned forward to run her tongue up his penis. The carriage swayed a bit as the train sped through the night and her tongue found a mouthful of dark curls.

He did not move away. Instead, laughing. he remained standing just far enough away that she had to lean forward, showing off her kiss-needy bosom. His manhood swayed and began to rise.

"Let me be your slut," she begged, and her lips found their rising target. Now she

began to feel her own energy as she sensed his growing excitement with her ministrations. In moments he was a 19-year old again, curving up in the perfect shape to offer her heated channel maximum pleasure. In her thoughts she suddenly felt the power of the goddess. She leaned back and arranged the pillows beneath her hips, offering herself up to him with spread legs.

"Come to me," she surprised herself by speaking in a gentle enticing tone. "I want you. Now!"

Her thoughts were interrupted by the realization that she had to keep von Guten-Zuviel busy so that he would not be tempted to check on the "baggage". Marie should be entertaining the guard while three courageous young men slipped in to exchange gold bars for firebricks.

He knelt between her thighs, pausing to squeeze out a generous dose of silver precum. And then he was pushing into her with deeper and deeper strokes. She swung her legs around him, driving her heels into his butt, enjoying the flex of his muscles as he moved in ancient rhythms to drive her to orgasm. She tried to hold him tightly in her vagina. It only increased his pleasure as he demonstrated his power in her slick wetness. Lightning flashed. Was it outside the window or was it in her mind?

=============

It seemed amusing to her later. As agent of the Mediterranean goddess of love she had planned to seduce Hermann into forgetting his responsibility for the gold shipment. Instead, as agent of the all-powerful Norse god of war the major was showing off his authority - supplanting his minion Hermann in their sleeping car berth, filling her mind with candied lust, and her vagina with his seemingly inexhaustible semen. With her goddess-delegated powers she projected her own thoughts back to von Guten-Zuviel, preoccupying his mind with images of her wet red curls opening to him.

The train lurched to a stop in Goerlitz. It must have been about 3:00 a.m. The lights of the service point glared into the compartment and the train lurched again as the major rose from the berth to pull the shade. Major von Guten-Zuviel kept his balance easily. And, as she willed, she saw his growing readiness for her once again.

Ela/Vhyirmat flipped herself over and wiggled her hips at the major. If all had gone right, three courageous young men were alighting from the train with their gold-filled baggage, ready to catch the opposite overnight train back to the anonymity of the capital city. If she could just keep his mind on sex until they were rolling again!

"So, you want to be my hundchen, eh?" He slapped her hip a bit too hard. "That makes you my bitch!" He pressed his newly firmed staff against her, ready to have her doggie style, then stepped back to - as he put it - to sheath his sword.

Before he could penetrate her there was a knock on the door. The sexual spell was broken.

"One moment!" the major shouted and then, as he pulled a robe on, under his breath "it must be the damned Austrian bureaucracy. Their man in Berlin assured me that there would be no difficulties, no interruptions." He opened the door slightly.

It was Marie, looking slightly disarranged, but with a wicked grin on her face. It occurred to Ela/Vhyirmat that the guard may have been distracted but a lack of experience would have led to a sudden explosion from his balls that would not have left Marie satisfied.

"I came to see if you needed anything," she said in an innocent tone. The major let his eyes linger at Marie's bustline, easily done because her blouse was not buttoned up all the way.

"Come in, we were just getting started," the major replied. Behind him Ela/Vhyirmat nodded "yes" to encourage her French maid's help in keeping von Guten-Zuviel busy. The penetrating eyes of the agent of Odin's met Marie's. Ela/Vhyirmat saw Marie blink. The lock clicked loud behind her in the quiet compartment as she entered.

"Your blouse must be uncomfortable," he said. It was an order, as if from Odin, not a query. Marie removed her blouse. The major, Ela/Vhyirmat realized, was showing off. Each item of Marie's clothing was to become uncomfortable.

As the train got underway Marie stood before them naked, seemingly enjoying their attention. Von Guten-Zuviel ran his eyes over her firm young body and then led her to the berth where Ela/Vhyirmat waited. He took a seat in one of the two chairs.

"Marie, your mistress needs your service!" he barked, and she jumped into the berth beside Ela/Vhyirmat. Relieved by the break from the major's super-human sexuality, Ela/Vhyirmat enjoyed taking command of overflooding orgasms that her caresses unleashed in Marie. The major watched with half-open eyes and an interested look but gradually with the rocking motion of the train began to snooze.

Marie took advantage of the situation to answer the question that Ela/Vhyirmat wanted to ask.

With a nod and a whisper, yes, the team had gotten the gold off the train. And now they needed to take turns washing up in the tiny sink. When they were finished, von Guten-Zuviel who had been eyeing them with proprietary satisfaction as they dressed, took his turn at the sink. His penis, lazily extended, seemed interested in picking up where it had left off, but the summer 1914 sunlight was glaring around the edges of the curtain and the train was rolling through the suburbs of the Austrian capital toward the North Station.

The two women accompanied the major across town and saw him off on the Orient Express. Someday, he condescended to explain, the railway would go through Constantinople and on to Baghdad. When its German constructors reached Basra on the sea, he ranted, the Suez Canal would become nothing more than an open sewer. Everything was arranged now, he said, to travel through Romania and then by ship to Constantinople. He did not need them anymore. And besides, he smirked, his contact in the Ottoman capital had promised him a visit to a palace with very un-Islamic entertainment.

Ela/Vhyirmat and Marie confessed their mixed feelings to each other once the pistons of the steam locomotive had begun their hot work, pushing in and out. Yes, the major was a "jerk" as the Americans said, but he was... "interesting."

Much as they would have enjoyed Vienna, both women realized that sooner or later the major was going to be very unhappy and they might become suspects. And it seemed as though the city was turning into a military camp. It was not the scene of men in colorful dress uniforms swirling their waltz partners to Strauss as they had imagined. It was men in field uniforms. They headed to the booking office.

=============================

Dear, dear Chloe,

At this point in her hypnotic past life recall great-granddaughter Ela had only patchy memories of getting back to Berlin, packing some things, writing a note to her Auntie and then fleeing with the help of Jim Royster. At the risk of doing too much guesswork, I concluded that the goddess was trying to pull Vhyirmat back to Olympus, her mission complete. Vhyirmat did not want to abandon Ela. There was one last scene to play.

- Richard

=============================

Ela/Vhyirmat looked up at the channel ferry while Jim struggled to calculate the tip in Belgian rates. The Union Jack flapped in the stiff breeze. They had been looking over their shoulders all the way from Berlin and now - Ela's own spirit beginning to reassert itself after so many adventures as Ela/Vhyirmat - they would be looking ahead.

Vhyirmat watched with satisfaction as Ela and Jim collapsed exhausted on the lower berth, in each other's arms. And then she was in Olympus to enjoy a leave with the other nymphs and satyrs before her next assignment.

===============================

Dear, dear Chloe,

My friend Dean came through Denver and we had coffee. I told him about this past life stuff, and he was - shall I say - dubious. I was ready for him because I had done some digging. Or rather some friends did some digging. I handed him a photocopied list of points in great-granddaughter Ela's recall that checked off against official records. The last page had information that even Vhyirmat did not have when she faded from those earthly activities.

+ From Dr. Markus, the noted German sexologist, a historian friend of his followed up on the records of these people. They all checked out as best as can be done given all the disruptions in 20th century German historical records.

* Auntie and Marie survived the war protected by the Admiral and his driver. There was a little circle of British and French expats who were watched by the police but otherwise ignored.

* Wolfe, the poet, went back to his unit. As a prisoner of the Russians, he was released after the war, came home to Berlin, and died in the pandemic.

* While we know that the gold was intercepted we do not know what became of the Arabic language propaganda flyers. On the receiving end we do know that printed matter of that sort was circulated, calling for Jihad against the British. In the long run Odin's wishes may have been better carried out by the pen than by the gold.

* Major von Guten-Zuviel was threatened with retribution for the disappearance of the gold. He remained in the Ottoman lands, possibly still dealing in questionable enterprises. He was rumoured to have been killed in 1916 by an Arab jihadist who did not understand the difference between helpful Imperial Germans, neutral Americans, and the empire-seeking British.

* The Togolese cadet - whose name I have withheld due to his family's status and especially due to his numerous off-spring - was sent back to Togo in a small German reinforcement. He and other independence-seeking Togolese had thought that they could step into a vacuum when the Germans left but the British stepped in.

+ From a British reader in Doncaster.

* The Togolese cadet died in a British colonial prison, but many Togolese women smiled secret smiles when they remembered him. A British colonel's memoirs used the words 'honor' and 'leadership' in describing the reason that he must be imprisoned. In yellowing pages of his report to the Colonial Secretary he wrote "we cannot tolerate men like him among the Africans."

* Jim and Ela were married soon after their return to the U.K. Now unprotected by the goddess they had twins seven months after their wedding. They moved to a village near Salisbury.

* Jim enlisted in the Army and because of his mechanical expertise was stationed at the tank proving grounds through the Great War.

* Hermann turned up in Sweden as a shipping agent. Apparently his part in the gold fiasco made it desirable to leave Germany.

And, of course, you will want to know what became of the Zufluchtsort! It had quite a wild era after the war through the Roaring Twenties. The aristocrats were mostly absent, especially after Katrina, the Russian woman, became manager. In the German depression it closed in 1928. Women and men smiled when they remembered it. None claimed to have been there, they said, they just had heard about from someone else.

So that is it, Chloe. Dean says "hello".

Your Richard

12