Pay It Forward, Pay It Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you consider moving into this house to occupy a vacant bedroom? There'll be no charge...if you agree to do the cooking and some of the housework. If you do, could I help out with your baby...I mean that other than golf on the weekends and you, there's not much that I have on my calendar? However, if you don't want to..."

Yukiko's face went from complete shock to utter elation before she threw her arms around my neck to hug and kissed me to her. "Yes, Paul, yes! As I've said before, I don't know exactly what's happening between us but I'm comfortable with it. Things with us just seem to be falling into place like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. I have someone special who cares for me in a way I've never had someone whom I can depend upon, and someone whose generosity is beyond imagination."

Gasping as I separated myself from her ardent attention, I was quick to mention, "Hey, Yuki, while I love your kisses and hugs, I'm offering you this living arrangement with any expectations of sexual involvement whatsoever. You can stay as long as you want...or until you decide to move out or until you find another guy."

"Paul, why would I do either one of them? Why would I want to move out of this charming house if I don't have to? And why would I want another guy when I have you? I know that you're paying it forward, but I swear that someday I'll pay you back...and with interest." With that said, Yuki gave me one hell of a soul-sucking kiss, letting me know that I had made the right decision.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When Yuki changed her residence information, her school secretary immediately confirmed with my former secretary that her new residence was, in reality, my house address. News of our living arrangement set the public education rumor network on fire as avid discussion and conjecture about our relationship reverberated up and down the system.

However, I put an end to the speculation when after a round of golf, I invited my former educational system colleagues to my place for snacks and drinks (something I had never done before). All were stunned when an extremely pretty and obviously pregnant Yukiko appeared and acted as hostess. Her wit, charm, and good food was enjoyed by all and made for a memorable affair. When slyly ask as to the nature of our relationship, there were a lot of raised eyebrows when we nonchalantly said that we were just "friends" and "housemates" especially given Yuki' propensity to be affectionate with me. The resulting gossip was darn right deafening, and I was surprised at how many social invitations I received with a "significant other" option.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As we lived together, our lives just seemed to fall into place. We meshed with each other, easing into a comfortable pattern often associated with newlyweds (minus the sexual intimacy). When we went out, we drew a lot of attention and at first, I thought it was because of our noticeable age difference, or her pregnancy, or the people thought that Yuki was my daughter and I was her father. However, such looks of interest were quickly dispelled by Yuki's obvious affection with me and my caring and often doting protectiveness of her. We were becoming a couple without even trying.

One night as we lounge around on the couch, Yuki out of the blue asked, "Paul - I'm five months pregnant and my tummy is swelling and I feel absolutely ugly. Do you think I'm ugly?"

Realizing that I was in a feminine conundrum, I figured that the best way was to be perfectly honest. "No, Yuki, I don't think you're ugly. In fact - I think you're very pretty...and growing incredibly beautiful with each passing day."

"Then why haven't you made a pass at me, Paul? I've got all these hormones coursing through my body and am incredibly horny. If I'm so beautiful, why is it that all you do is ignore me?"

"Yuki, believe me that I have struggled to restrain myself. When we met, you were dealing with your divorce and adjusting to being pregnant, and I didn't want to it to seem that I was taking advantage of you. Then when you needed help with obtaining tenure, I didn't want it to appear that my help was based on a 'quid pro quo' expectation. Again, I didn't want you to think that my offer to you to live in this house with me was contingent on us having sex. But lastly, I'm too old for you. God, you're so young and pretty...what would you see in an old guy like me?"

"Jeez, Paul, you can be really dense at times! I've never met a man who is more kind, loving, and generous as you are...something I have told you repeatedly. You didn't have to do the things that you did for me...but you did them...and without any expectation of reward or payment...especially sex...from me. Didn't you feel when we first met that we just 'clicked?'

"Paul, for your information, I'm a friendly person by nature, but I don't go around kissing and hugging any old guy. I'm freely affectionate only with those for whom I care...and whom I love. Yes, Paul, I love you. Living with you has convinced me that I want you as my man...to sleep in your bed...naked...and to have wild sex with you. I know that I'm throwing myself at you, but what else do I have to do, Paul?"

Looking sheepishly at Yuki, I muttered, "I've been dying to see your tits from the moment we met...you drive me nuts walking around the house braless!"

Shrieking of delight Yuki yanked off her top while thrusting her chest out show me that my wait was definitely worth it. Jiggling and swaying enticingly, each snow-white breast was full and heavy yet somehow defied gravity. Her mouthwatering dark ruby-red nipples jutted from her tits to give them a perky look and when I inhaled one into my ravenous mouth, I savored how it instantly grow even longer, harder, and thicker.

"Oooh, Paul! My nippies are so...sensitive...every tug of your lips is sending jolts of electricity throughout my body. Hmmm, yeah, massage my boobs just like that. Where did you learn to suck titties like that...yeah...oooh, yeah? I can't wait until I nurse my little baby...and you, my big baby...I'm going to love having you suckle at my boob and drain me dry...oooh, yeah."

Leaving the pillow-like heaven of Yuki's ample bosom, I kissed her with all my heart and soul, letting my lips and tongue tell her all the things I had wanted to say but didn't. My palms gently and slowly caressed the smooth swelling of her stomach before my fingers slipped under the elastic waistband of her loose shorts. With a swift move, I pull her shorts and panties over her rounded hips and tender thighs.

"Stop, Paul, oooh stop," panted my pregnant lover. "It's not fair that I'm the only naked person! Let me get you..." Yuki moaned as she pulled off my t-shirt before trying to do the same with my shorts and underwear.

Grasping her wrists before she could tug down my tented short, I teased, "No, no, Yuki. You're the one who started this by saying that you were horny and demanding to know why wasn't I hitting on you. You don't know how being with you...living with you...has been torturous because you're so pretty...and being pregnant, you're goddamn sexy without even trying. Now, stop complaining, lean back on the couch, spread your legs, and enjoy this.

With that, I slid my hands under Yuki's butt cheeks and squeezing them, lift her pelvis until her sex was openly displayed and mine for the taking. I'm no stranger to muff-diving and had my fair share of satisfied women; yet, Yuki's sex was different. Her swollen pussy lips framed her tight slit that at the top, a reddish enlarge clitoris projected from its fleshy hood. Her scent was oddly aromatic and definitely addicting, and her sexual juices were hot, slippery, and plentiful.

Resisting the temptation to shove my facing into and eat her vulva, I carefully but lovingly planted light kisses, licks, and nips on her inner thighs and her underbelly. Taking my time, gradually reduced my circle of stimulation, listening to her soft moans become louder groans as my attention drew near the epicenter of her sex.

"Ohhh, my god, Paul," exclaimed Yuki, "I need you so badly! Stop teasing me and..."

She never got to finish her plea as my rasping tongue dipped into her squirming pussy slit, plowing her juicy furrow from the bottom to the top, then back down again, and finally back up. My fingers forked her jutting love button, pulling back any of its tender hood and allowing her clit to extend fully, demanding immediate attention. My tongue tip traveled up and then swirled around it causing Yuki to jerk spastically. A cry of utter ecstasy escaped her lips when my lips latch on and repeatedly sucked and tugged upon her clitoris.

A finger slipped easily into her oozing love hole and was soon followed by another. I finger-fucked Yuki until her hips lifted from the couch to lewdly gyrate. Yuki began to tremble when my embedded fingers found and began to furiously rub that rough patch of her twat's supersensitive G-spot. Her body shook uncontrollably as her breaths came in short hot gasps while her sexual tension ratcheted up with each stroke of my finger and tug of my lips.

"Fuck, Paul! I'm going to cum! Oooh yeah, I'm going to... arrrggghhh... arrrgggghhhh!" Yuki was consumed with uncontrollable spasms and her twisting twat gushed with her liquid excitement.

Grabbing hold of my head, Yuki pulled me alongside her, kissing me with ardent desire and satisfaction. "You fucking bastard," she murmured in my ear. "You could have been giving me mind-blowing orgasms like the one I just had all this time...and you denied me the pleasure! Paul, you've exhausted me...can you please take me to your...no, 'our' bed...and just cuddle with me until I recover my wits?"

Moments later we held each other's naked bodies, kissing and exploring each other nakedness. "I love the smell of this bed. It's you...and I hope to soon add my scent to make it ours. When I start sleeping with you in our bed, can we turn my room into a nursery? We can? Good. Have I told you that I love you, Paul? Well, I do and will say it again, 'I love you.' I'm happy that I found the missing piece of my life."

"Yuki, I've been thinking for quite a while. Things with us have been a whirlwind that is moving so fast - and yet, they feel so right. What I'm about to say may sound crazy, but please hear me out. Regis, your ex-husband, wants nothing to do with your child and is only providing child support payments to prevent a costly paternity legal battle that he'll lose. Do you think that he might be willing to allow me to legally adopt his biological child in lieu of having to pay eighteen years of child support payments?"

"Regis will agree to anything if it means that he doesn't have to dole out any money. But Paul, how can you legally adopt my child? We're not..."

"We could be, Yuki...if you would marry me. I'm not much of a catch...but if you did, your child...'our' child...could have two loving parents. Will you marry this old retiree who was a lonely bachelor until you breezed into my life, refreshing and renewing my lease on life?"

Yuki cried in unrestraint exuberance, "Yes, Paul! I'll be your wife...the best damn wife you'll ever imagine. And I promise you that after the birth to the child whom I'm carrying, I will pay you back with one of your own. Now, to show my intended my gratitude at his generosity and proposal..."

With that, Yuki slithered down my body to give me one hell of a blow job and when my cock was at achy steel-rigidity, straddled my hips and took me all the way up her churning twat. With her big boobs bouncing wildly, Yuki rode me and shameless ground her engorged clit against my hairy groin until she came again and I blasted two-ball-full of baby-batter into her sizzling young cunt.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As predicted, Regis signed the release papers to his child, washing his hands of Yuki and her child forever. Our civil marriage was a quiet one, but once Yuki notified her school secretary of her new last name and marital status, the entire public school system erupted with the news of our marriage, our age difference, and my subsequent adoption of her child. To many, the chance encounter of a former district superintendent and an elementary school special education teacher was the stuff of fairytales.

Shortly before the Winter Break, Yuki went into contractions and with me coaching her in the delivery room, gave birth to a healthy baby boy whom Yuki insisted that we call, "Paul Junior." True to her promise, soon after she was cleared for vaginal sex, Yuki was pregnant with our daughter, Sara, who was born days away from her older brother's birthdate. As I approached the ripe age of sixty, I sit back in awe at having paid it forward when it came to Yuki, and how she has paid me back in my retirement with a new life, wife, and family.

I guess it pays to pay it forward.

12