All Comments on 'Pay Me In Kind'

by kaama69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mixed feelings about this

Yes, the narrator did save her life, but at what price? He thought she could have been raped, yet in the process of warming her, erased all evidence and also committed his own rape. Clearly, she wasn't able to consent. Don't understand the mindset of taking advantage of a helpless girl for his own pleasure.

CherrypeachCherrypeachabout 9 years ago
Horrible

The author of this shit should be shot and castrated. Raping a previously raped person?! You're going straight to hell with gasoline panties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Great example of non-consent, hope the writer submits a part2, this was very well written and believable.

To the critics, you only make yourself look stupid when you willingly search and read non-consent stories just to write how you hate them and the author....do us all a favor and just click the back button.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
well written

Very well written. I hope there is a part two. I would like to know more about how she got in the situation. It IS non consent and in the right category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this is in the correct category

I liked this a lot. It is in the right category. At least it was one man and not 50 men.

Some non-consent stories deserve to be bashed, but this one was a nice non-consent. He likes women compared to some other "crazy" stories where you wonder if the guys actually hate women.

5 * and I look forward to reading about the upcoming week.

CUSpacecowboyCUSpacecowboyabout 9 years ago

Other than the arm pit licking and biting her cheeks (face cheeks) it was good, those two things seemed weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome

As far as non consent goes this is one of the few that truly belong here and give a positive view on women. Most of the ones I've read tend to be about hating women. So props but, i do have to agree that the armpit licking and cheek biting was a bit different for me. Props on creativity on that though! Looking forward to part 2 hopefully :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
rare gem

this story stands out from the usual BS non consensual ones. Very real and believable. Looks like this will be a winner with girls too. Cause this is soft BDSM which works for women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not so kinky

Licking a woman's armpit is just another way to a shared intimacy. What can be hotter than being given access to the feel, sight, smell, and taste of her most intimate places: feet, ears, armpit, pubis, anus... That slightly sweaty crease under her breast is another favorite, as is the crack between her buttocks. If you truly love her, what parts are revolting to you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
second part please!

This was delicious. Why dontcha write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hypothermia

I really liked this story, thank you for writing it. My only complaint though is that in the real world, putting a hypothermic person in a tub of warm water would cause them to go into shock and you could kill them. You should warm their arms and legs first, just letting you know :) Good luck and thanks for the nice read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantasy

This section is called NON consent for a reason. It turns some men and women on. The critics can go read Loving wives and such. As for castrating the author ... dude ... for all you know it could be a woman writer. If you can't stand the heat, well leave the kitchen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Incredible

So hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous