All Comments on 'Pay Your Dues'

by MaximillianJr

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WOW. SO HOT. MORE PLZ!!!

lowradiationlowradiationabout 2 years ago

Who the hell is called 'Coal'?

patinoandres12345678patinoandres12345678about 2 years ago

This was amazing, you should totally write a sequel!!

sm1982sm1982about 2 years ago

I liked this take on a familiar plot. I wasn’t expecting Coal’s dad to be gone/presumed deceased. Rodes wasn’t as bad as I thought he would be in his blackmail/persistence in forcing himself on Coal.

To the anon who asked about Coal’s name, just seems to be another way to spell Cole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh this was hot!

25142514about 2 years ago

I was forced to suck a dick when i was younger.

Im glad it didnt turn into anything more but now i love to go down on guys when ever i get the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good as far as it goes, it would have been better if Cole was used as a cum dump for about 10 of the landlord's friends, and then forced to prostitute his ass to pay the rent from a bunch of crack head. Years ago, I took a kid that wasn't gay and blackmailed him into letting me fuck him. After I came I had to piss and I just emptied my bladder in his ass, It felt so good I got hard enough to fuck him again and felt my warm, piss leaking around my cock with every stroke. Great times, I heard he is gay now.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is my favourite kind of non-con stories; Where the 'victim' ends up enjoying it physically. (In the real world this would be a horrible rape story - but here in fantasy land it hits all the right spots!)

I'm hoping for another chapter. I think there's potential for some Daddy kink sneaking in there. Rodes taking care of Coal while teaching him all the different ways his body can experience pleasure. Coal fighting him every step of the way of cause. But maybe eventually slipping up and revealing some kink/fantasy/position that he fantasies about doing with Rodes?

Your writing it great! The story flows easily and the dialog is great. Less words always works better better, leaving room for what's said between the lines.

AntsinthejungleAntsinthejungle7 months ago

The best erotic story ever. You have talent. Keep writing more like this. I would love to read part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

All of your stories need a part two! Or more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaximillianJr@MaximillianJr
I write gay erotica exclusively, both consensual and non-consensual works. Feel free to leave feedback or drop me an email :)