Pay Your Dues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned out, hips stuttering up into the tight heat enveloped around him, making Coal shriek.

"Fuck-- wait, I can't, agh--"

Coal's body convulsed as he tried to get used to the huge rod invading his core, stretching him so wide, filling him so entirely.

"Move, Coal, or I'll do it for you."

Rodes ground out, posessive hands gripping his waist impossibly tight, cock twitching inside of him.

After a long beat Coal heeded the warning, his mind begging him to do something before the man made good on his threat.

He braced himself, then stared to lift his hips, a startled cry leaving his throat when he felt it dragging inside of him painfully slow.

"Fuck-- fuck, it's t-too big, you asshole!"

He ground out, his head wrenching back as he dropped back onto it again and felt a sudden jolt of electricity run up his spine.

When he repeated the motion, he felt it again, this time the feel of it curling his toes and pulling a startled cry from his lips.

"Well, aren't you the quick learner."

The man chucked, the sound of it echoing in Coal's skull, making him shudder.

He was going to have nightmares about that laugh.

Rodes sat up, his arms wrapping around Coal's slender waist and pulling him close to his body, the warmth of his flesh invading him so completely.

"Hold on."

He growled, and Coal had no choice but to listen, whimpering into the man's neck as he draped his arms around his shoulders and squeezed.

Then, Rodes was moving, large body holding Coal impossibly close as he pistoned his thick cock inside of him, slamming into that place that made Coal scream.

He hated it... he didn't want this, he didn't, he--

"You're dripping."

Rodes chucked, the amusement in his voice making Coal's stomach twist. He didn't understand what he meant until suddenly there was a hand sliding between them and wrapping around his cock...

His hard cock.

Oh, Jesus fucking Christ, he was hard.

"No..."

He cried, the word coming out like a moan, like a prayer.

The man was stroking him with quick and dirty flicks of his wrist, his hips thrusting up in time with every touch.

Coal's body was on fire, the ever burning flames stoking higher and higher-- it felt so fucking good and he hated it, hated him.

"You're holding onto me so tight, Coal... with you arms... with your tight little hole."

Rodes grunted, his hips moving faster, skin slapping against skin in a deafening song of sex.

"Fucking pervert--"

Coal ground out, before another moan ripped from his throat as one particularly hard thrust aimed right at the spot that made his body quake.

"Brat."

The man replied breathily, his teeth sinking into the side of Coal's neck before he pounded into him with a wild abandon.

That's when Coal felt it, like a rubber band that had stretched too far, too close to the point of snapping. It was rising inside of him, surging through his skin in a wave of pins and needles--

It snapped.

Coal threw his head back, his back arching as his trapped cock spurted between their bellies. He was just a boneless heap in Rodes' arms, a victim to the too painful pleasure overtaking his body in battering waves.

Rodes was close behind him, his own movements turning jerky and out of sync before he finally buried himself fully and released a torrent of hot come deep inside his belly.

They both sagged together, falling back onto the bed, the sheets now sticky with sweat and come. All Coal could hear was their combined breaths and the roaring sound of his heart thumping in his ear.

Too loud. It was all too loud.

He had another man's come in his ass... inside his mouth-- his stomach.

He wanted to gag.

Rodes shifted, his hands moving up and down Coal's sweaty back and humming in contentment-- the sound almost horrifyingly comforting.

"Well,"

Rodes started, a hand moving absently through Coal's blonde curls, his chest rumbling as he spoke.

"I'll be looking forward to next weeks rent."

Coal stilled, sucking in a shallow breath as Rodes' meaning finally clicked.

"We are not doing this again."

Coal said stiffly, tempted to pull his body off of him but too tired to even move.

Rodes chuckled softly again, one of his hands moving between their bellies before he moved it up to Coal's lips.

"Why? You seemed to enjoy it just as much as I did."

Coal tried to flinch back away from the hand but it was too late, the fingers were already smearing over his lips and pushing into his mouth.

His own come.

"Suck it."

He ordered, holding Coal firmly until he finally relented and sucked at the fingers, gagging at the taste of himself on his tongue.

"Good boy."

He murmured, pulling his fingers away to be replaced by his mouth as he took Coal into a sudden lazy kiss.

When he finally pulled back, he moved to press little kisses over Coals cheeks, eyelids, across his jaw, a strangely tender show that had something in Coal's belly twisting.

"I'll keep your secret, kid."

He said, his tone light but his words anything but. The warning was there; I'll keep your secret, for a price.

"Pervert."

Coal whispered, his heart fluttering under the unspoken promise.

Rodes grinned, gently placing a chaste kiss to his lips as a hand came up to cup his cheek.

"Brat."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this story, please feel free to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all. Also feel free to leave any ideas/requests for future works, I can't promise I'll be able to write it but if I feel inspired I just might. Thanks :)

12