Payback

Story Info
Unfaithful wife leads to much more.
6.8k words
4.22
36.6k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when my youngest turned 18. Brittany was a beautiful now woman and she loved the changes her body had made and flaunted them whenever she could. My oldest Justin was 19 and he had no plans for college just working and living at home with me and my wife Cynthia.

Brittany was a complete Daddy's girl while Justin was a Mommas boy. Brittany and I were very close and she was comfortable telling me everything not so much with her mom.

"Dad?"

"Yes sweety?"

"I think mom is cheating on you."

"What makes you think that?"

"Well I heard her moaning and begging to be fucked harder through an open window when I got home yesterday. But when I loudly came in it was quiet and only Justin and Mom were there."

"I bet it was her toy she was using"

"I don't know dad I thought I heard someone grunting at the end."

"Well unless we see it happening it's all speculation."

"True"

The rest of the week she would try and sneak into the house to catch her mom in the act but just like the first day it was only Cynthia and Justin at home.

That Friday "Hey dad, let's go out to a movie tonight."

"Don't you want to go out with you friends on a Friday night."

"Nope I want to go out with you tonight, maybe dinner as well"

Cynthia got excited and said "That's a great idea why don't you to go out and I can do something with Justin. Just call if your going to be home late ok"

"Sure Mom"

I went and got changed as Brittany did as well. As I waited Justin got home and Cynthia told him of our plans.

He smiled as well and said "Mom we should go do something next weekend like go to Orlando or the beach together."

Cynthia turned to me and asked "what do you think about letting me take Justin for the weekend leaving the two of you here."

"I would rather go camping with Dad than sit in the house all weekend."

"That's a good idea why don't you two go camping then next weekend and we will go to Orlando."

Brittany was wearing a denim skirt and a simple white tee shirt. She grabbed my hand, purse tugging me to the truck.

We got in and headed to the mall.

"Dad pull over here."

"Why this isn't the movie theater"

"I don't want to see a movie.I think I figured it out so I placed a spy camera in your room earlier today. I want to see if I am right."

She played with her phone and then set it on the dash so we could both watch and listen.

"I figure we have about 4 hours before they get home. So let's getting going." I heard my wife say.

She entered the picture nude and soon another body joined her. She peeled his shirt off kissing him deeply. My heart sank watching this. Brittany hit record on the camera. Cynthia dropped down to her knees and slowly removed his pants and began to Bob her head up and down on his shaft. I looked away at Brittany who was breathing hard as she had her hand up her short skirt.

"What are you doing?"

"This is fucking hot and I am turned on so I am going to deal with it" Brittany replied.

I started to get hard watching her expertly work herself over. I returned to the phone as I watched Cynthia take his first load down her throat. She stood up and laid on the bed as he climbed between her legs and started to eat her out.

"Oh Justin your so good at licking me oh god so good"

"WHAT!" Brittany screamed.

I was in shock as I continued to watch. I figured she had been unfaithful for awhile as she would not let me touch her anymore.

"Almost there keep pumping" came from the screen

"I am about to cum Mom"

"Cum in me put a baby into me! Ahhhhh I feel you sending your seed into me.... Soooo goood."

He collapsed on top of her spent. She wrapped her arms and legs around him holding him in her.

Brittany hit stop. And the camera stopped recording.

"Dad you ok?"

I didn't know how to feel and I didn't answer.

"DAD!"

Cynthia began speaking again. "Justin your as good as your father and your cock is the same. You use it well"

"I have seen dads cock and he is much thicker than my skinny cock."

"Well I am telling you your the exact same and he isn't your father."

"Your biological father is my dad. I have been sleeping with him since I turned 18. He made me promise that I would only have his kids."

"Brittany was an accident with your dad so technically she is your step sister. Your grandfather was extremely pissed at me and wouldn't touch me except to screw my ass."

"Before he died he made me promise that you would take over for him and produce as many kids you wanted with me"

"So now your the only man that will cum in my pussy. I just hope your dad can forgive me and find someone to keep him happy as well. I was hoping he would start screwing Brittany that way she could enjoy what I had with my own father."

"Mom that's totally fucking wild. When are you going to tell dad about us and you wanting a baby with me."

"I don't know"

Brittany turned the phone off. "Oh my god"

I was shaking. I started the truck and started to drive.

"Where we going dad?"

I got on the freeway heading east.

"DADDY!"

"Yes hun I am sorry I have no idea where I am going I can drop you off and give you money for an Uber but I need to get away for awhile"

"Nope, I am going with you I am worried about you!"

Brittany text Cynthia that we wouldn't be home we decided on a road trip don't know where or when we would get back.

Cynthia didn't bother to text back.

We got as far as Valdosta before I stopped for the night. I checked us in to a room and sat on the bed.

Brittany went to the bathroom and took a shower. When she came back she had hung up all of her clothes to dry while wearing a robe. She sat next to me.

"Daddy go take a shower and leave your clothes in the sink and I will wash them when your done put on a robe. I will also order us something to eat I know I am hungry."

I slowly got up and went to the shower. Brittany came in and helped me out of my clothes and into the shower. She started to wash my clothes. When I was done with my shower she handed me a robe and I put it on.

The door knocked. Brittany brought in our food. She ravished her food as I barley touched mine still trying to process what had transpired.

"You have to eat dad."

"I know hun it's just I can't believe I never saw this. It makes sense why she cried so much when she found out she was pregnant with you. What am I going to do now."

Tears ran down my face as I realized my world had collapsed. Brittany came and wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight.

"We will figure it out but we need to get some sleep."

I nodded and took a few bites to eat. Behind me I heard Brittany pull the covers back and climb into bed. I got up and turned out the lights and went to bed.

"Take the robe off Dad. It's too hot in here to sleep with that on."

"It's not right to sleep naked in the same bed as you hun."

"Why don't you let be the one to worry about that. The lights are off and so is my robe it's no big deal."

Resigned to her decision I removed my robe and climbed into bed. I turned my back to Brittany's side of the bed and quickly fell asleep. I awoke to the smell of breakfast. When I opened my eyes the sheets were off of me and I had a raging hard on.

"Morning I see that your awake. Does that hurt?" Looking squarely at me cock.

"No it happens every morning pretty much it goes away on its own." As I grabbed my robe and put it on.

I saw a look of disappointment cross her face.

"Come eat."

I sat down and dug into the meal.

"Dad where we going today? Do you just want to drive or do you have a place in mind?"

"I don't know I always drive to clear my head. I can't believe your mother is doing this and what she has done in the past. It's hard to understand. To top it off she wants us too as well."

Brittany nodded and blushed a little. "Actually I have thought about it and it's kinda a turn on"

"You can't be serious. You want to have sex with me your actual father? Why?"

"I don't know it's just listening to mom describe her and her dad it was kinda a turn on that she loved her dad so much she made those promises to him. I get it."

I looked at her incredulously.

She smiled got her clothes and changed into them.

When she was done she smiled and said "ok then let's hit the road"

I put my clothes back on they were still a little damp but better than having dirty ones. We hopped back in the truck and headed north. We talked as we drove never venturing to the earlier conversation.

We made it past Atlanta and the light was beginning to fade.

"How about we stay in Helen for a couple of days" I asked

"Sure sounds good"

It was after dark when we pulled into Helen. We stopped and got some dinner and asking for a place to stay. The waitress gave us directions.

I checked us in to the only room available for the three days. As it was early summer in this tourist town. We went to the room and shut the door.

"Oh so another single bed for us again huh?" Brittany grinned at my discomfort.

"Just go take your shower don't worry about washing the clothes tonight we will go buy some new clothes tomorrow"

She smiled "sounds great"

My jaw dropped as she came back without a robe on only a towel wrapped around her head. Her body was beautiful. Her breasts were perfect for her frame with pink eraser nipples now hard. Her flat tummy of her 5'3" very tone body. A small tuft of red red hair just a over her pussy lips. She smiled looking at my crotch.

"Looks like you like what you see huh dad"

I blushed " maybe you should wear your tee shirt.

"Why I have always slept nude and just cause your here doesn't mean I can't. Now go get your shower."

I climbed into the shower with my raging hard on and started to stroke one out trying to not think of Brittany that way but every vision was of her. I grunted as I came.

"Wow do you always cum that much?"

Startled I turned around and Brittany was standing in the door fingering herself. She tensed as she climaxed.

I turned the water off and grabbed a towel drying off then wrapping it around my waist. Brittany went and climbed into bed tossing her towel to the bathroom door. I turned the light out in the bathroom and went to the bed. Brittany was laying naked on top of the sheets smiling at me. I laid down and turned the lights off.

Brittany scooted over and placed her arm across my chest and draped a leg over mine.

"Goodnight daddy"

"Goodnight"

I woke with a hard on that was placed right in the small of Brittany's back. She reached back and slid up placing me between her legs and softly moaned. My hands were cupping her breasts. It felt dirty but I was so tired I quickly fell back asleep.

I woke the next morning to Brittany grinding on my cock moaning softly as she did so. She tensed as she climaxed then slowly resumed and I could take much more of her slick lips and grinding across my cock and grunted as I shot my load. She moaned and giggled. She grabbed my discarded towel and cleaned up bringing it to her nose and smelling it.

"Good morning Daddy did you sleep well?"

I kissed her neck and said "very well. Let's get dressed and get something to eat and then go shopping."

My will to resist coming down slightly as that was the first time in a long time someone else got me to cum. Brittany smiled at me as she disentangled fro each other and got up. She grabbed her jean skirt and slipped it on and tossed me my pants.

We walked around finding a place to eat. Then we went shopping she found some very pretty and sexy dresses and sandals along with flip flops. She picked out some outfits for me as well.

"Don't you need some bras and panties?"

"I quit wearing those a long time ago daddy."

"What about when it's that time?"

"Tampons Daddy geez. And my last period was two weeks ago so we don't need to worry about that."

My phone rang "Hello? Hey Rebecca yes I am going out of town for awhile. No I don't know when I will be back. Just have Randy sign everything and have him call me if there is an emergency. The company should run on its own while I am away. Thanks I will call when I will be back when I know. Ok bye"

"Sorry honey the shop called and hopefully they won't call again."

"So how long are we going to be away then?"

"No idea but whenever you want I can drop you off at an airport so you can fly home."

"Heck no I haven't done what I want to yet."

"And what's that?"

"When it happens you will know trust me"

We paid for the clothes and as we were walking back she saw a swimsuit store and wanted to go in. She picked out a few bikinis which she paid for.

We made it back to the room and she went to the bathroom and changed into one of the bikinis. She came out and my jaw dropped. The sheerness of fabric that accented her skin and eyes was amazing.

She walked over and modeled it for me. She turned around and bent over giving me a excellent view of her barely covered pussy as she looked back at me. Her eyes drifted down to my crotch as she giggled. She pulled the strings on either side of her bottoms fell away.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to show you what I want you to do."

"Baby it's not right your my daughter it's taboo and all. Why do you want this or better yet me?"

"Because I don't want a boy I want a man and one that cares for me and will always do what's best for me someone I already love more than anything."

"That's a different love baby"

She shook her head "no I know the love your talking about and it's more than that it's that I want to do everything and anything to please you and make you happy."

"I love you too"

She stood up and removed her top and straddled my legs. My hard cock staring my shorts as she press down on it.

"Daddy I want to give you my virginity. I want us to build a more intimate love between us."

She pulled my shirt off and nuzzled my neck.

"Your breaking me down but know this if we do this there is no going back."

"Daddy I want you to be my one and only for as long as you can. I will never want another man. Just you."

She continued. "I will treat you so much better than Mom. I wouldn't ask you not to have sex with me or have children should you want them."

"What about you do you want kids even if they were mine."

"Absolutely"

She started to undo my shorts. "I want this daddy I have known I want this for a long time. We can talk about anything you have always been there for me please let this happen."

My cock sprang free as she lowered my zipper. She looked down and her eyes widened as she took me into her hand.

"Just enjoy Daddy while I make your life better"

I lifted my hips as she took my shorts completely off. She took my hand and led me to the bed. I lay down as she crawled in between my legs. She smiled up at me while lowering her mouth. She circled her tongue around the crown then took me to the root. Clearly she had done this before. I groaned as she moaned on the length of my shaft. She slowly came back up licking the under part of my shaft until she could reach the crown working around it sucking herself back down again. She looked up at me and smiled seeing how much pleasure she was giving me. She began to go faster and i was drawing closer to my release.

"I cant hold much longer"

" mmmmmmm" was her response

She took me to the root again while gentle massaging my balls. I grunted as I began to fill her insatiable mouth and throat. Her eyes widened as the first shot hit the back of her throat. She deftly swallowed as i continued to cum. When i relaxed and finished she slowly came back up releasing me from her mouth.

Smiling " Damn Daddy you can cum! Best parts I didn't miss any and you taste so good. I am going to love going down on you."

" How did you get so good?"

"Practiced on cucumbers till i could take it all the way not really big ones ones like your size."

"You could teach your mom a few things. She never liked to do that. In fact she never swallowed or wanted me to cum into her mouth at all much less anywhere else for that matter. Guess i know why now."

Brittany climbed up and hugged me kissing me deeply. "Don't worry about it daddy you have me when ever you want and i wont complain at all."

Brittany sat up and had a wicked grin. "We should send her a video of us fucking."

"It wont effect her remember she said thats what she wanted to happen so she gets her way."

"But you get the woman you deserve now."

I let my hands wander up and down her back grabbing her butt she would squeal as i grabbed.

"Mmm Daddy that feels wonderful."

"Well its my turn to satisfy you don't you think."

She bit her bottom lip and shyly nodded. I rolled her onto her back and crawled between her legs lightly kissing my way up her legs. She shivered and goosebumps covered her body. She ran her hands through my hair pulling me to her wet sex. I could smell her arousal as i was drawn closer. She opened her legs as much as she could allowing me more access to her virgin pussy. I stuck my tongue out and licked the length of her lips she tensed and moaned. I continued to lick all around her virgin hole. I press my tongue into her and she gasped. I removed it from her hole and used my tongue to part her lips as i went in search of her clit. She gasped as i found her hard nub. She thrashed under my diligent tongue lashing. She tensed trying to squish my head between her thighs as she was rocked through her first orgasm. I slide a finger into her tightness only getting up to my first knuckle in before I couldn't go and further. I slowly worked it in and out gaining more depth as her juices joined my own saliva as she began to buck her hips in time with my finger thrusts. I added and second finger trying to open her up a little more and was soon sliding both in and out with a little more ease. The whole time sucking and flicking her clit in my mouth. She tensed as another orgasm built as she moaned louder and louder finally cumming into my mouth and on my fingers.

She pushed my head away. "Stop i am way to sensitive and i need your cock in me."

"We should wait until we get condoms baby its just to dangerous right now."

"You will never use them with me if you pull out or not is up to you but know i dont care either way."

She pulled be up to her kissing me. "Daddy I love you and am yours completely."

She grabbed my now hardened cock and guided it to her hole.

"The first time is going to hurt but only this time it gets so much better I promise."

Brittany wrapped her legs around my waist and drew me into her. She groaned as the crown disappeared into her. As she relaxed at the new intrusion i began to inch more of my shaft into her. I felt it before she winced as i hit her small piece of skin retaining her virginity. She looked up and me and had a tinge of fear in her eyes. Then she nodded.

"Ok baby, your sure after this there is no turning back you really want this?"

"I am afraid of the pain but not my decision Daddy. Yes i want you to be my first."

She steeled herself for what was coming and then nodded. I thrust breaking the tiny piece of skin sinking the rest of my shaft into her.

"Oh FUCK!" Tears welled up in her eyes.

I held still until she got used to me so deep in her. She relaxed a bit and I slowly started to withdraw and then slowly move forward. Looking into my eyes she moaned loudly. I continued with a slow deliberate pace. Letting her experience every slow inch of my shaft sliding in and out of her. She was extremely tight I had to keep it slow or I would bust. As I felt I was getting to close I would stop and wait until the feeling passed then continue on again.

"Oh shit almost there I feel it I am about to cum daddy!"

She soon tensed and gripped my shaft deep with in her a guttural groan past through her throat. He muscles rhythmically bear down on my shaft sending me closer and closer to cumming. At the last second I pulled from her and shot my load onto her body the first shot landing on her chin and neck then breasts and belly. I rolled off and fell to the bed breathing hard. She got up and grabbed a towel cleaning herself up. Climbing back in bed she cuddled against me.

12