All Comments on 'Payback'

by GeorgiaLoki

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 1 year ago

I would change the title, doesn't suit the story

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Not my normal cup of tea. BUT---5 stars as I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks.

Darkness_Overlord97Darkness_Overlord97about 1 year ago

I kinda wanted to see Justin get beaten up. And for Brittany to slap her mom when she tries to stop her ex-husband.

drag0n23drag0n23about 1 year ago

I just wanted to note that the siblings are halfs not steps, since they share the same mother.

SayDSayDabout 1 year ago

Keep trying. Didn't much like the title doesn't fit. Children who share a biological parent are still siblings not step-siblings.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story with a few minor technical errors. All US to EMEA flights depart at night from the US and arrive in the Morning in EMEA. So the 9 PM arrival was a bit out of sequence. The easy of seeing items by a realtor that imply after 4 PM is a bit hard too. But other then those minor items it works and was good.

WordsMusicMagicWordsMusicMagic11 months ago

Spelling and grammar errors everywhere. Not much of a writer, but fun anyway.

LechemanLecheman6 months ago

Hmm the MCs Ex had shafted him from the get-go and yet she escaped unscathed?

There was also the discussion that occurred between his Ex and her son that revealed everything - what a coincidence it occurred when they were witnessing it at that particular time.

The story was interesting but there was a lack of emotions conveyed for a situation that would have caused an apoplectic outcome in other people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I quit when Brittany got turned on watching Mom cheat. That's sick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgiaLoki@GeorgiaLoki
Military Vet having fun remembering fun times both while in and out. I hope you enjoy the content.