Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh daddy that was so good. I can't wait to do that some more."

"You are so tight i almost didnt get out in time and then your first time would only be remembered that you got pregnant."

"Daddy but remember I do want to get pregnant with you I dont care when just that it happens."

"Honey I understand but you should learn how to enjoy sex first before having a baby."

"How can i not enjoy sex with you? You are such a gentle lover to me but next time can you really fuck me? i thought it was nice that you took your time and all the first time but i want to get fucked hard and deep now. Ok?"

We lazily lay together as she lightly played with my shaft and balls and i rubbed her swollen pussy and clit. She smiled at me not long after as i began to harden again. I had her get on her knees and bend over as i knelt behind her. I guided my shaft against her opening and she pushed back burning my rod into the hilt. She mewed as i bottomed out. I grabbed her hips and began to thrust violently into her. Sending myself as deep as i could each thrust she matching my movements in the opposite direction as we began slapping bodies at our joining. I kept pounding away as she screamed through another orgasm.

"Oh yes fuck me hard os shit here comes another"

We continued to pound sweat drip from our bodies from the exertion. I felt myself building again and waited as long as i could thinking about just staying in her and at the last second pulling out. I was closer as as soon as i pulled i shot my first squirt hitting her butthole on my way to finish on her back winding load after load down her back and into her hair. She fell to the bed unable to hold herself on her legs anymore.

"Oh shit DAD that was better than the first time. You almost nutted in me i felt as soon as you pull nail my butt with your first shot that was intense."

The phone rang and Brittany answered it. "Oh Hi Mom, Oh yeah having a great time, No i have no idea when we might be coming home, He is in the shower but i dont think he wants to talk with anyone something really got to him, yes i will tell him, any idea where? Ok good luck."

She hung up the phone and looked at me. "She is pregnant with Justins baby and they are moving out. She wouldn't say where but as she has been unfaithful to you she filed for a no contest divorce papers that are on the table at home. She apologized but said it was something she want to pursue."

I nodded "That's fine. I have been thinking about that as well about selling the Company and moving as well."

"Where? And of coarse i am coming too!"

"Yes Baby you are and the where is Amsterdam because they dont care who you sleep with as long as its consensual by adults. We just could not get married but with you already have my last name i doubt anyone would notice that your not my wife."

"Oh daddy i love it, When we get to Amsterdam can you promise to knock me up?"

"I could do that"

We packed out things and made the 10 hour journey back to Jacksonville Fl. We walked into he house and as promised on the table were the divorce papers which i signed. We threw our things into the vacant Master bedroom and Brittany changed the sheets. We agreed until we sold the house that we should sleep in separate rooms just in case her vengeful mom tried anything. The next month was a flurry of activity I sold my Company and all shares for close to 20 Million which i placed in the Cayman Islands and closed all the other accounts and placed them in a Netherlands Bank. We got passports and applied for visas. Finally we sold the house and packed what things we wanted to keep and put them in storage, the rest we sold at an estate sale.

Brittany completely tossed out her wardrobe except what we bought while we were on our road trip. I gave her money to buy what ever she wanted to for the move. We went to all the malls together as she would model what she wanted for my approval. I secretly bought a special gift for her. The day of our flight we took our bags from the house and we placed them into the limo. I signed the closing documents with the realtor and handed her our keys. Brittany and i arm and arm looked back at our house for the last time before sitting into the limo for the ride to the airport.

We got dropped off at the international section and the bags got checked in and then we checked in. We made our way to the gate. It was going to be a nonstop 16 hour flight. I reached into my pocket and drew Brittany's hand to mine as i placed a wedding ring on her finger.

I told her "from now on we will live as husband and wife and when in public not to call me Daddy as it might get us some very strange looks."

She "Yes my loving husband"

We boarded the flight and took our seats in first class. The stewardess Brought us Champagne and congratulated us on our marriage. We took off and were both asleep in no time. The plane was ahead of schedule and we got to the Hotel just after 9pm. We were both exhausted and fell asleep quickly.

I was dreaming of Brittany riding my swollen shaft her tight pussy engulfing my shaft bringing me to climax. I awoke as was cumming into her. She came hard milking me up and into her, bringing every sperm she could deeper into her womb. She lay down on my chest and played with my chest hair.

"Sorry couldn't wait for you to wake up. You kept jabbing me with your hard cock and i decided to take care of it because you didn't care if you came in me anymore now that we are here in Amsterdam."

I hardened quickly with the thought of impregnating her she cooed "so Soon?"

I rolled us over still in her. I placed her ankles on my shoulders as i began to torment her pussy with long quick thrusts going as deeep as i could with each downward thrust.

"Oh Fuck! So so deep fuck my pussy harder pound me fuck yeah"

I kept pounding as she reached crescendo after crescendo of bigger and bigger orgasms.

"I am close"

"Yes Yes cum in my dripping pussy make me yours with your baby forever yours CUM in MEEEeeeeeeee!"

I grew harder yet and felt my balls tighten then not able to hold back any longer i sent my biggest load into her as i pushed as deep as i could into her. She hit the most intense orgasm and started to shake as her muscles milked my shaft deeper into her. She dropped her ankles from my shoulders and wrapped them around my waist holding me where i was at. She started to calm from her orgasm regaining her breath.

"Holy Shit Daddy i felt you shoot and shoot deep into me so warm so fucking erotic knowing you want to put a baby into me."

I lay down on top of her and she wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me passionately. We stayed lock for awhile then i softened and withdrew. None of my soldiers escaped when i did. She had sucked them all into her womb. The same sperm that made her were now marketing a baby of our own. She looked at me with surprise and shock as i began to harden again ass we lay against each other.

"Again already"

"I cant help it baby the thought of you carrying our baby has had its effect on me."

"Mmmmmm i like that idea as well daddy."

She rolled over and presented me her butt as i lay behind her. She reached and guided me to her opening and slide back taking me back into her. This time i slowly rode in and out of her until me mutually came together and fell asleep.

The next morning we awoke and ordered breakfast. We sat on the balcony over looking the city nude enjoying our food. When we finished we both took a shower and she put on a near see through dress and handed me some shorts and a polo. We walked around until we found a realtor. We made arrangements to view some houses in and around the city to purchase. When we finished that we applied to become citizens of the Netherlands.

We walked the city center enjoying each others company stopping at an outdoor cafe over looking a park. The sun was setting and i thought i heard the sounds of sex coming from the park. Brittany blushed.

"Sounds like someone is fucking in the park"

I nodded "sounds like she is getting plowed good too"

The waiter smiled upon hearing our conversation, "in this park after 4pm you can have sex out in the open and walk nude all day long as long as you stay away from the kids parks. Just have to pick up after yourself and clean any benches that maybe you used."

"No Shit you mean me and my husband can leave here and go fuck each other silly in the middle of the park if we wanted to?"

"Yes ma'am it happens all the time."

I looked at the map we had gotten from the realtor and one 4 bedroom apartment boarded the Park. I called the realtor and told her i would like to see that apartment as soon as possible. She told me she could be there in 10 minutes. I quickly paid and we made our way through the park seeing many naked couples scattered around making love as we went.

We found the apartment and it backed up to the park with its own entrance from the lobby. The realtor smiled as we made our way to her.

"There are actually two for sale in this building. The first one is the one you asked about."

We went up to the third floor of the 5 story building and walked into a magnificent apartment. It had a balcony that overlooked the front street of the building. Brittany was raptured with it. The realtor then led us to the elevators and took us up to the top of the building she opened the door to the residence. It was still furnished as we walked through. Brittany opened up the balcony and this one overlooked the Park and the sounds soon wafted into the room.

I asked "what is the asking price on this one? And find out if they want to sell the furniture as well please"

"Well the asking price is 500k and that would include the furniture as well."

"Offer 600k with a closing next week. Looks like it's unoccupied now as it is."

"That is very doable and i think we can make that happen for you and your wife"

Brittany hear our conversation and jumped into my arms "oh this is beautiful i love it as a place to begin our family and lives together."

We left the apartment and walked hand in hand back to the hotel. When we walked in there was a note at the front desk saying the bid was accepted and the closing could be as soon as i got her the check. I looked at the time and made a quick call. Brittany and i made slow passionate love and fell asleep tangled in our arms and legs.

The next morning there was a knock on the door and I grabbed a robe and put it on. Opening the door stood the realtor with a large smile on her face.

"Her is your keys and just sign these documents and the apartment is yours. The cashiers check was hand delivered first thing this morning, the previous owners are extremely excited to be able to move on as fast as possible. Congratulations on your new home."

We packed our clothes and asked to get a taxi to head to our new home. We put everything away as we decided what went where. I handed Brittany some cash and told her to go pick out things we would need for the house like cookware and normal things we didn't pack with us. She giggled and headed out. I called my old secretary who had keys to the storage unit back in Florida and asked her to have everything shipped to our new address.

Brittany arrived several hours later along with several deliveries of household goods. Once the commotion stopped she came to me and removed my robe and she dropped her dress and we went and sat on the balcony.

"Daddy look at all the naked people enjoying the day in the park, i cant wait to have a picnic and then make love to you in the park."

"I look forward to that as well."

We went to the restaurant that we were at the day before for dinner as we had no food for our place yet. Brittany would go shopping in the morning. The same waiter had us sit in the same place we did the night before. We ate and then walked into the park. As soon as we were into the park in the dwindling light of the day Brittany removed her dress and placed it into her bag. She grabbed my hand and we walked the whole park for several hours. She was grinning ear to ear at the newness of being able to be free of clothing in public. I wasn't ready for it yet but she adapted to it like a fish to water. She didn't pressure me to remove my clothes just happily walked with me as we went. When we made it to the entrance to our apartment complex she reached into her bag and put on her dress and we walked into the apartment lobby.

The manager smiled and said "if your coming in from the park you dont have to put clothes back on as long as your going back to your apartment."

"Great to know. What about if we are heading out to the park can we walk down nude as well so we dont have to carry as much?"

"Yes that is perfectly acceptable and welcome to the complex. How long have you been married if i might ask?"

"About two weeks we are still on our honeymoon faze. We have decided to move here after he retired so we could enjoy our lives together."

"Well if you need anything from us please don't hesitate to ask we can help with most of everything, your a valued resident."

"I am going to need a new Female doctor soon could you recommend me a place to go?"

"Yes Ma'am" she wrote a name and address down on a piece of paper and handed it to Brittany

We continued to head to our apartment. We had gotten new phones after the divorce to not have to deal with the other two i was still kinda bitter. Brittany kept hers and wrote a long email to her mom and copied Justin basically saying that we had moved and were no longer anywhere they could find us but the attached video would prove useful in the long run if they should try and contact us. And sent it with my approval then she removed the SIM card and threw the phone away.

As promised she went shopping for food for the house the next morning. She came in and dropped her dress put everything away and then left the house not bothering with her dress anymore and walked out into the park. I sipped a beer as she found a place to lay down and tan where we could see each other. She smiled and waved seeing me on the balcony and i waved back content she was so happy.

When the sun went down she returned to the apartment and made us dinner. Life became normal soon after. A couple of weeks went by.

She came to me telling me "I missed my period and I want to go to the doctor to verify."

I smiled and told her "Go get the goods news."

Two days later she pranced to the bedroom with a piece of paper.

"I pregnant with our baby!" She jumped on the bed.

8 months later Brittany gave birth to a very healthy Baby girl.

"I finally paid back Mom for fucking you over and now look at us retired in a wonderful place living our best lives."

12