Payback! Bad Sister Punished

Story Info
She pranked him. He gets her back, big time!
2.3k words
4.03
48.3k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

^^^

"Move aside!" my sister shouted. She hip-checked me, knocking me against the wall, and took my position under the water. I would have complained but the view was amazing.

You see, Olivia, my twenty-three-year-old sister, was naked. I stared at her fine ass. She turned to wet her backside and her hair, and I saw it all: her tits and pussy.

She didn't have 'Oh My God! Look at that rack!' tits. She had a nice pair: full and round with good-sized nipples centered on her breasts that pointed straight ahead. They were tanned. I learned my sister sunbathes topless!

Olivia is a good-looking woman. She's old enough that she is fully formed. She is past all the trials of puberty, like acne, budding breasts, parts sprouting hair, etc. She is a fully grown, fully mature woman.

She's comfortable with her body and has accepted the fact that this is her. This is her face. She's not movie star gorgeous; she's pretty. She's not a super sexy, dizzy blonde with blue eyes. She's intelligent and has light brown hair and warm brown eyes. Her measurements aren't 36-24-36. She's lighter up top and thicker, but not drastically so, in her waist and hips.

I've had glimpses of her breasts. I've seen her in bikinis and halter tops. I've gotten hints about the size and shape of her boobs and nipples when she was braless, like when she watched television with the family in her sleepwear.

This was the first time I'd seen her bare breasts and they were as lovely as I expected. This was the first time I'd seen her sex. It was everything I had dreamed about and more!

I expected it to be hairless. I'd seen her shaving products in the bathroom closet. What surprised and delighted me was her protruding, meaty lady lips. This may not be a fetish you share, but I don't like a neat slit.

I don't fantasize about a simple clean smooth vulva. I like women with big hanging inner labias that announce 'Yeah! This is my fuckhole. I'm a dirty girl who likes dirty nasty sex. My meat curtains will wrap themselves around your big cock and pull you inside me!'

Her dark inner lips rolled out of her vagina and looked like the cooled bumpy lava flow surrounding a volcano's opening. To me, it hinted at the fieriness of her magma chamber/vagina.

My sister didn't interfere with or try to obstruct my view. She was a woman on a mission. She was focused on her goal of getting the wood stain off her as soon as possible. She didn't care that I was studying her body or that my once limp penis had transformed itself into a colossal rock-hard erection.

"Aaaahhh!" she screamed. She looked at me with angry eyes. "Fuck!" I thought. "She's pissed I have a big old boner!" But that proved not to be the case. She was angry about the situation, not me.

"Help me!" she begged. "I've got to get this stuff off me! I'll wash my body. You clean my hair!"

She turned away from me. The water coming out of the outdoor shower head hit her body as she used the soap and scrubbed herself. I grabbed the bottle of shampoo, poured a large amount on her hair, and washed her long caramel-colored hair.

My substantial penis bumped into her sexy round bottom. That drew neither a comment nor a rebuke.

^^^

Let me explain what's happening. My name is Peter. I'm eighteen years old and I love and have always looked up to my older sister, Olivia.

We live in Delaware. You probably don't know much about our state. For good reason, it isn't significant and never has been. Landwise it's the second smallest state in the union, and it is the sixth least populated.

Our claim to fame? We were the first state of the original thirteen colonies to ratify the U. S. Constitution. Hence our nickname, "The First State".

We live with our parents in Wilmington. Our father works for Dupont. Our mother is an elementary school teacher. Olivia and I are their only offspring.

Delaware fronts on the Atlantic Ocean. We have a couple of nice developed beaches and many places where families can buy relatively inexpensive beachfront homes in less desirable areas.

Our parents own such a place. It is in the rural southern section of the state. The family mainly uses it during the warm months, May through October.

The day I saw my sister naked was in mid-April. We'd come to the beach house to get it ship-shape. The family would be using it next month.

The temperature that day was sixty-two degrees. It was a sunny day, perfect for staining the deck. Our beach house is not large. It has two great features. One, it overlooks the beach and ocean, and, two, it has a large multi-layer deck. That's where we spent most of our time.

Olivia and I had on old clothes and tennis shoes and were applying the stain to the weathered wood. We needed a ladder for some of the work. The decorative deck started as a wall that blocked the prevailing wind. There is an upper and lower deck with railings and steps that lead to the beach.

We had started. There was a full gallon of stain sitting on the ladder's tray. Olivia was on the ladder's third step. I stood nearby. We took turns dipping our brushes into the container and painting the wall. When we'd done the upper portion, we stood on the deck and worked on the lower section of the wall.

The bucket was still on the ladder because we'd be needing the ladder to do another section of the wall.

We were kneeling and painting the lower rail. I bumped the ladder and a gallon of wood stain spilled on the both of us. That was when Olivia screamed. We scrambled away, but not before being thoroughly doused.

"Fuck!" she shouted.

"Damnit!" I groused. To hide my clumsiness, I said, "How did that happen? What a mess!"

"This stuff is gross," my sister said. She picked at her wet top and added, "It's making my clothes stick to my body. Yuck!"

"Yeah," I agreed. "What are we going to do? We can't go inside. Mom would kill us if we got this mess on her floors."

"I can't stand this sticky stuff," she said in frustration.

She began to undress. I followed her lead. We got completely naked and we checked out the other.

I enjoyed what I saw. I'm not sure how my sister felt, but I noticed that she didn't turn away or close her eyes. I saw her look at my body and my penis.

She said, "This is a water-based product. We clean the brushes with soap and water. Go use the outdoor shower to wash it off. You can go first."

In the corner up against the house was an enclosed cubicle with a shower. I went in, turned the water on, and scrubbed myself. As I cleaned my body, I remembered my sister's well-shaped breasts and shaved pussy. I got a hard-on.

I didn't notice the door opening. My sister bumped into me, causing me to crash into the house as she shouted, "Move aside!" She took my place under the outdoor shower head and said, "The stain is burning my skin. I have to get it off me!"

She wet her body. She spun slowly. The spray hit her. I ogled her. I studied and memorized all of her private parts.

She washed her body and got me to wash her hair. We spent an hour in the shower cleaning the stain off each other. I cleaned her hair, back, and butt. She did the same for me.

We were in a small one-person shower stall. There was no way to avoid contact. My erection banged into and brushed against her body. Her soft thighs, bum, and breasts rubbed against my body as we moved and exchanged positions.

Neither of us commented on or took issue with the casual contact. The only time I was rebuked was when I was washing her back and I dropped the soap. I knelt and retrieved it. As I rose to resume scrubbing her shoulders, my dick came up between her legs and bumped her pussy.

It was purely accidental! I swear!

She spat out, "Uh-uh!" She used her hand to quickly slap my penis and moved it away from her sacred site.

I apologize immediately. "I didn't mean to do that." I felt my cheeks grow warm and knew I was blushing.

She looked over her shoulder at my face and said, "I know it was an accident. If I thought otherwise, I'd rip your dick off."

"Right," I responded, suitably chastised.

We continued washing ourselves and each other.

"I think I got it all off me," Olivia said. "Do you see any?" She presented her naked body to me. Her legs and arms were away from her body. She allowed me to view her front, back, and sides.

"You look clean. How about me?" I asked. I displayed myself without any restrictions and rotated.

"You're clean," she said. She giggled, handed me the bar of soap, and said, "Why don't you take care of that?" she gestured toward my erection. She teased, "I'm afraid with all your blood down there, you'll become light-headed and faint."

She exited the cubical. My cocked ached. An hour is a long time to have an erection. I'm not embarrassed to admit that I pictured my sister's meaty pussy as I soaped up and stroked my cock.

"Ohhhh!" I groaned as I came. I continued to stroke my cock and watched my cum go down the drain.

When I came out, Olivia was sitting on a bench naked. Her body was dry. She was using a towel to dry her long hair. Her tits were bobbing about. She stopped and glanced at my soft dick. She smiled, tossed me a towel, and said, "Here."

I caught it, rubbed my face and hair, and dried my body. When I was finished, I sat across from her. Taking my cue from her, I placed the towel beside me and exposed my nude body.

She flicked her eyes from my face to my penis and back to my eyes. She asked in a sincere, non-taunting manner, "Do you feel better?"

"Yes," I said, feeling my cheeks burning. "You know, blue balls isn't something guys made up. Some may exaggerate the pain, but it hurts."

"I believe you and I'm glad you took care of the situation. I know that you have no special interest in me, but any man can be aroused by any naked woman regardless of the woman's age or their relationship."

She vigorously dried her long lovely locks, causing her boobs to shake and quake and my penis to awaken. It twitched, swelled, and grew in length.

I was embarrassed and covered my penis.

Olivia laughed and teased, "One erection could be explained away, but two? Perhaps you do have a thing for your sister." She arched her eyebrows and gave me a questioning look.

I blushed and I'm sure I looked flustered.

She said flatly, "I know you caused the wood stain to spill. I'm guessing this is related to what happened last year on April Fools Day. I was expecting the sky to fall on me this April 1st, after the awful prank I played on you last year.

"When the day passed without any retribution, I thought I was safe. You caught me off guard by delaying your mischievous action." She clapped and said, "Bravo! I pants you in front of your friends and they all laughed.

"You one-upped me, by getting me to strip completely."

She stood, came to me, and said, "Stand up."

I did.

She gave me a tight-lipped smile, spread her arms, looked me in the eyes, and said, "Can we call a truce? I embarrassed you. You got me back...in spades."

I nodded. She embraced me. My penis poked her abdomen and slid off to the side. Her warm supple body pressed against my body. Her bare breasts were especially delightful. They were silky soft.

"I was so angry at you for what you did to me last year," I said. "I stewed over it for twelve months. Did I take my revenge too far?"

Olivia laughed and said, "Too far? You got me to strip naked in front of my little brother! I guess it could be worse. My friends and family aren't here. Grandma and Grandpa might have had heart attacks seeing their favorite grandchild nekkid!"

We laughed.

"I'm their favorite," I protested.

She stepped back, patted me on the cheek, and said, "You keep telling yourself that. You're good enough, you're smart enough, and doggone it, people like you."

"Hey! I'm no Stuart Smalley."

"Brother, you make it too darn easy to tease you."

Olivia hugged me a second time. I put my arms around her and squeezed her tightly. She kissed my cheek and whispered, "I'll never admit this is public, but I love you and I'm happy you're my brother."

She pulled away and asked, "So we're even? No more April Fools pranks?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Good. One last thing," she said. She grabbed my erection, squeezed it, and said, "Girls worry about being pretty, and the size of their boobs and asses. I know guys worry if their penises are big enough."

She squeezed it again, released it, and said, "I don't crave your dick. Seeing it doesn't make me wet, but FYI, you have a nice one. No woman will be disappointed when you pull your pants down and show them this because it's good enough, big and hard enough, and doggone it, women will like you."

She laughed; I was stunned and gawked at her.

She said, "Don't stand there with your mouth open. There are clothes in the house. Let's get dressed and finish the deck."

We did and celebrated finishing the task by drinking beer and sunbathing naked, but that's another story.

The End