Payback Ch. 01: Entrapment Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I am so excited. This is like a dream come true. And I pledge to you, Ray, that I will be the best Mistress you have ever had. Ha, Ha. Now please suck my dick."

I lowered my head and took her in my mouth once again, but again, moments later, she pulled me off.

"Wait, No, not now, this should be a special occasion. I'm so hot, horny and excited right now that I would probably fire off in two seconds. I don't want that. I want it to be special . . . kind of a commemoration. The Mistress: me, giving her slave: you, his first order . . . . 'Suck my dick'. Would you be alright if we did this tomorrow night?"

"Sure, I guess that would be okay," I acknowledged, "we could make it special tomorrow." My desire had sort of waned after I started considering the "Christopher" shock. It kind of ruined the 'Girl with a dick' pretext. I kept thinking about what my old buddies would say if they knew I was about to suck a guy's dick.

"Okay, slave, ha, ha, tomorrow night it is. I'll order up some kind of treat from room service and we'll have a little party."

With that, she threw her arms around my neck, gave me a deep kiss and said, "Put on your pants and get along out of here." If not, I may change my mind and decide I can't wait until tomorrow."

As I was dressing she mentioned, "I do need to see you around noon though so I can switch out your dildo. This will be the last one."

"Goodnight, my bitch," she said as she shoved me out the cabin door.

Somehow hearing that gave me a feel of security I hadn't had in a long time.

* * * * *

Chris hated the Ship to Shore phone connections. She thought that with all the technological advances in cell phone service it should be better. That those improvements should carry over to should carry over to S to S. She was wrong, of course, it was still crappy.

"Hello," Chris heard a female sounding voice on the other end.

"Julie," she asked.

"Yes! Is this Chris?"

"Yes, Julie, I'm here."

"How's it going, Chris?"

"He's hooked. He was an easy catch."

"That's great. Did you get his oath?"

'I sure did . . . . just tonight."

"Wow, you are really fast. I expected it would be several days."

"The pledge was a little different though."

"How so?"

"Well, I was going to get the regular sexual service to the company thing, but he wanted more."

"Really, how much more?"

"Ray is now my sexual servant for life."

"You're shiting me!"

"Nope, that's what he wanted to do."

"He wanted it? Wow! How are you going to handle that?"

"He allowed me to delegate a Mistress, so I'm going to delegate him to you while I'm off at sea . . . . for a little more than the standard fee, of course. Ha, ha. After all, I've never recruited you a slave before."

"Done deal! Are you going to break him?"

"I haven't yet, but I will before this cruise is over. LeeAnn, of course, can hardly wait her turn and the boys are in a dizzy. I think they're getting bored just fucking each other."

"And the laptop?"

"I haven't even touched on that yet," Chris confided.

"Well, remember the laptop is essential. That oath thing is a nice touch for us, but, it has no legal standing and we need the laptop, to ensure his cooperation."

"Yeah, I got that, except it's going to be difficult. If we're going to get his laptop, at some point I'm going to have to move the sex to his cabin and he's got a roommate."

"How about if the roommate gets sick. Some kind of food poisoning or something."

"Good idea, I bet that can be arranged. You are one evil bitch, Julie."

"I've had a lot of practice."

"What's so special about this guy anyway, we're doing a lot more than usual?"

"It's a payback from the past."

"So is he going to be one of your . . . what do you call them . . . clients?"

"No, my clients, like you, are independent operators. I get a commission for arranging their assignations with my customers. I have a very different and unique service in store for him."

"Too bad, he seems like a nice enough guy."

"You're mistaken, Chris. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Boss."