Payback Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached for the KY and squeezed a bit over the junction between vibe and asshole and she worked it around and over the device. I could sense the tension in her as she opened her eyes and looked into mine and smiled and pushed it in.

"Ahhhhhh.... Ooooo, that's nice..." she gasped and started sliding it in deeper for a few strokes, "But not as good as the real thing. Come on Danno, I'm ready..." I knelt between her raised thighs as she removed the vibe, after a good coating of KY, I pressed the head to her pucker and slowly pushed in.

The vibe only spread her so far, I am bigger and I could see it hurt so I stopped when the head was in, after a moment or two she nodded. I pulled out and applied more lube to her and tried again and this time it was much easier and in a few careful strokes I was balls deep and waiting for her to acclimatise.

"OMG! I feel so full, but very nicely full and I mean it" she gasped, wriggling to get comfortable.

"Pass me some tissue please" I said, then used it to clean the vibrator before using it on the outside of her pussy, just rubbing it around the lips and clit, then as an afterthought I pulled out an inch and pressed it on the base of my cock.

"Ohhh, that feels so good and it tickles all the way in too, keep it there and fuck me now Danno" she asked.

It did feel very good as it buzzed and slid in and out but it would also shorten the duration to when I came so after five minutes, I gave it to her to use and lifted her legs up to rest her heels on my shoulders for a while.

"It's your turn to do some of the work as you so wanted this" I said "Put your hands behind my neck, now I'm going to lift..." And I rolled onto my back and she let go and sat astride me, she put her hands and feet down and lifted her ass up and down, oh what a view.

"I wish you could see what I see, it looks so sexy I could easily cum from this view alone" I sighed.

"Well reach for your phone and film it so I can see it too" she asked, so I did and she bounced and gyrated and made a good show of it. Then we stopped and I let her watch the clip and she gasped,

"Oh wow! You're right, that is so sexy and your cock looks so big in my tiny ass, you big bully!" I laughed as she started moving again,

"It was your idea Maddy and in about two minutes I am going to blast a big load of cum so deep in your ass that you will be able to taste it" I said, grinning.

"Only if you cum like a horse" she laughed and sat up and tucked her feet behind her to a kneeling position then braced her hands on my chest and bounced harder, I gripped her waist and helped lift and slam her.

"How are you feeling, are you getting sore?" I asked, concerned.

"It's fine this time, why?" she asked, "Whatever you want to try, go for it."

"Okay, You brace yourself where I hold you still, then I will do it all until I cum which will be soon" I explained and stopped, "Right hold yourself there "Because it's hammer time" and I thrust hard up into her and dropped down, repeating faster and faster, for maybe thirty seconds and the final thrust lifted her off the bed and she clung to me tightly as I sent blast after blast of cum into her hot little ass tunnel.

"Ohh g-g-god, D-d-Danno, f-fuck me-e-e-e!" She screamed as I pumped.

Gradually I came back down to earth and lay with Maddy on top, both of us just gasping for air.

"Oh Maddy, that was the best fuck I have ever had, thank you" I cried.

"Well that was only my second but it was a lot better than the first one, it was really good for me too, but when we have showered, I still want to cum big time, these were only nice ones and I want more, okay Danno?" She demanded, smiling.

"Of course Maddy, it will be my pleasure to give you pleasure, any time; well almost any time" I said. So we had a shower and lay together on the bed for a while, just kissing and teasing with lips or fingertips until the demand became urgent and I used my tongue to good effect and she came hard then she knelt between my knees again so I could watch her deep throat me until I came again in her sweet mouth. We pulled up the covers and slept.

11.

I woke at seven, quite early for me until I realised that we had gone to sleep at about ten last night. Maddy was lying face down so I ducked under the covers and kissed her sweet cheeks.

"I'll give you all morning to stop that Danno" she mumbled, so I continued, then she turned over and I did the same to her breasts and pussy too. She stretched and wrapped her legs around my head and humped my tongue and lips, while still allowing me to breathe.

"Oh, Ohh, OHH DANNO! Ahhhhhh cumming!" She screamed while I sucked up her lovely juices.

"Ohhhhhhh so good, thank you Danno, you'd make a wonderful alarm clock if you did that every day" she said and laughed, "Now it's your turn!" And she pushed me on to my back and sat on my belly, her fingers tweaking my nipples which she then sucked and then lay down, her hot pussy touching my bell-end making him twitch.

She eased up and went further back and rubbed it onto my shaft, giving me exquisite sensations, before coming back up for more kisses. Then she went back down to her first position and sucked my nipples again and even bit them gently, and while I was enjoying those feelings too she backed up again and before I realised what was happening I had entered her pussy, only a little but enough to freeze me,

"Maddy stop! I said I wouldn't do this with you yet and I meant it, come back up here." I ordered her.

"Danno, I want this more than anything in the world, I love you and... and... it's the best birthday present you could ever give me, so please, let me do it.....please.....please...." she ended in tears.

So she wasn't going to say anything about her birthday, I looked at her, the tears, but it was the look of love that did it for me and I pulled her up with a squeak and kissed her passionately for a minute and then looked into her eyes again and said quietly,

"I love you and would do anything for you, I felt that if I took your virginity I would be taking advantage of a vulnerable girl, not long after your mother and sister had been killed, even though you said you wanted me to do it." I kissed her tears away and continued "In the short time I have known you, you have grown from that shy and vulnerable girl into a strong and highly motivated young woman.

If all goes well, I will soon have an adopted sister which will be good for you and maybe, just maybe... Somewhen in the future, you would be more than a just lover to me, so I will do this, because of the strength of the love that has developed for each other." I said with tears of emotion in my eyes.

She looked at me with her mouth open, stuck for words, then slowly she came in close and kissed me very gently and said 'Thank you' and kissed my tears away.

"That was hell of a speech Danno, I feel the same way about you too, I do feel a little bit more grown up since I've met you and learned that I am not stupid and useless as I was brought up to believe, I have skills and with help from people who love me, I will have a good future" she replied "The difference is only a day but to me it is a big step, I am now almost in my twenties and I feel different, it may seem silly but I feel more grown up.

If you really don't want to do this then I will never mention it again, I will leave it up to you, but know this, I love you and I want this for my birthday present from you, if I get nothing else, which is likely, especially as I haven't told anyone about it."

"That was quite a speech too, when in first met you I wondered why you were so quiet and your sister wasn't, then I saw her shouting at you and guessed it was something along those lines. Now you are growing in confidence, knowledge and understanding and I think between the four of us we can help you to become something special and you're already someone very special to me. Now let's start this little birthday party again and see where it goes."

She was so happy we just kissed for a while and I caressed her back and buttocks, then she sat up and scooted up to offer me her lovely pussy which was delicious and before long she was squirming with pleasure.

Maddy pulled back and reversed down to where she could lift my cock and suck on it, making it slick but then added some KY as well. She came back up and kissed me again and lay on me and we looked into each other's eyes as she slid down and made contact. She slipped a hand under her and eased him up a little and went back a little bit more until the head was just opening her lips. I started to ask if she was sure about this but she stopped me,

"Be quiet please Danno!" she snapped then continued softly "Don't spoil the moment please." I smiled at her adult tone and gave up and nodded. She pushed back and gasped when the head went in and stopped.

"It won't go in, why won't it go in Danno?" She asked desperately.

"It's your hymen that's stopping it, it's a thin sheet of skin that proves you're a virgin and when you have sex for the first time it breaks. When it tears it supposedly stings for a moment and there may be a bit of blood then it's all okay" I explained.

"Oh that's all, I thought there was something wrong with me, and nobody told me about that, no problem then" she stated and pushed hard, surprising me and she screamed,

"Ahhhhh, Oh that does sting!" She cried but she had done it. I held her as the pain subsided, then she eased forward and I thought it might be too much for her but then she pushed back slowly and kept going until her pussy was touching my balls, then she rested again.

"Wow that did hurt like a bad wasp sting and now I am more of a woman than before and I feel stuffed full again and I can feel you twitching" she laughed, "Now let's do this properly." She eased forward and back slowly at first but increased the pace, before long she was sitting and grinding and rocking her hips and it felt wonderfully tight but slippery too.

We were both panting and I was ready to lift her off as soon as I was going to cum. Another few minutes and she gasped and had a small orgasm which set me off too so I lifted her up and shot my load over my chest and belly.

"Oh that looks so funny from up here" she laughed so I put her down and she reached for the box of tissues and cleaned me up, then used more between her legs and it was quite red, as my groin had been.

"Come on, let's get into the shower Maddy" and I picked her up and carried her into the ensuite and sat her on the pan while I ran water into the corner bath that I rarely used, preferring a shower. When it was half fill of warm water I went to the kitchen and brought a pot of table salt and poured a large handful into the water and stirred it around to dissolve it then helped her into it.

"The salt will help to clean and heal any small wounds in your pussy, give it a good twenty minutes" I explained, before getting in the shower.

Breakfast was late at nine am then straight out of the door to drive to the bank, arriving a couple of minutes early. We saw the manager and I explained who Madeline was and her situation and that I wanted to open a joint checking account for us and a joint savings account and there would be another thing to sort out after these were done.

He ordered the forms over the intercom and when they arrived Maddy was shown to another office to fill them out. When she had gone I explained about the offshore account where the money was being transferred from and the secure account in her name to be opened after her twenty first birthday.

"I want to put five thousand dollars into the checking account and the rest into savings, she doesn't know how much there is in total and I don't see that she needs to until she's older, send the statements for that one to me for now.

Now for the main problem can you transfer that secure account here as well, as it has money paid into it every month from a private source and I don't want that to be disrupted" I asked him.

"Yes it can, with her written authority, I will get you a form that she needs to sign, then it will take a few days to be completed as it's coming from the Cayman Islands but there shouldn't be a problem with that, I will notify you when it has been completed" he replied getting up to go and get the form. He gave it to me and we shook hands and I took it to Maddy who was still filling in forms.

"Can you stick your signature on this one and I'll fill it out while you finish with that one" I asked her and she did it and I sat opposite her and filled it in, before checking her first form. When she'd finished I checked that one too and took them all to the reception desk and handed them in.

We were told that her cash card would be sent to her in a few days and we left to go to a small shopping mall, after I had parked the car I said to her,

"I've got to collect something that was being repaired and should only be ten or fifteen minutes, you can stay here with your game machine if you like, just lock yourself in or go window shopping but don't go far from the car, okay?" I asked.

"I can manage here for fifteen minutes okay, see you later" I got out and she locked herself in with her game while I walked around the corner to the shop where my on-line order was waiting, fully prepared and ready to go.

I asked if they could wrap it as it was a birthday present and they sent a junior assistant to buy some fancy grown up paper and wrapped it up for me and put it in a bag to conceal it from prying eyes and then into a plain bag. I paid for the extras in cash and went back to the car putting it in the trunk then we drove to a supermarket for some groceries before going home, putting the bags inside the car not the trunk.

Back at my home, we carried the groceries to the kitchen.

"I'll put these away while you make some lunch, then we can soak in the hot tub or whatever, we have to be at Duncellin by seven pm so that gives us about six hours, your choice" I offered.

"Well, first I want an hour in the hot tub, by then I might have made up my mind what to do next" and she grinned in that mischievous way and I laughed. We ate sandwiches and diet sodas, taking them with us to the tub to save time. Maddy wore the bikini again so that it would be wet when we arrived at my parent's house but took it off in the tub as usual.

"I love the feeling of the bubbles in my bare skin, it tickles and almost feels as nice as having your hands on my skin or your lips or tongue.... Ahhhh, I need a cuddle Danno" she sighed and sat astride me to be kissed and cuddled. I wondered how she could switch from giggly teenage girl to adult lover and back so easily, confusing the hell out of me.

I supposed that the girl would slowly fade as the woman became more dominant but I hoped it wouldn't be for a long time yet, she was silly, serious and sexy all in the one body and overall, she was fun to be with and I loved her. After another hour she said,

"Okay Danno, time to move your fat ass" She grinned as I scowled "Shower time."

"I'll give you 'Fat ass' you scrawny little mutt" I growled as she jumped out and ran for the door while I grabbed her costume and chased her inside and locked the door and caught her in the shower as she turned the water on.

I playfully slapped her ass and squeezed shampoo on her head and made bubbles, she squealed and giggled and soaped me too. Finally clean and dry she pulled me to the bed and we quickly changed the stained, fitted sheet and then I lay on my back and she led on top and I kissed and hugged her for a while.

"What do you want to do now Maddy" I asked. She thought for a bit and then touched herself and said

"My ass is a lot better than last time but is still tender but the other one is not going to get any loving for maybe weeks so how about some very nice licking, followed by a nice gentle fuck."

"That would be wonderful Maddy but this time I will have to use a condom, neither of us needs to find that you are pregnant" I replied.

"Not for a long, long time I hope!" She stated emphatically. I went to the top drawer of the chest of drawers and rummaged around and found a couple of condoms and carried back to the bed.

"Planning to have your wicked way with me twice, are you?" She asked sharply, then grinned.

"One is a spare to go in the bedside cabinet for next time, you little minx" I returned "Now get that sexy little ass over here, now." And she did and I kissed it and lifted her up to her knees with her head on the bed and bent forward and licked from her pussy to her rosebud and back a few times.

I then rolled her over to do it from the front, her legs over my shoulders, I just loved her flavour, her smooth skin, delving into her pussy's velvety slickness with my tongue and pushing it hard into the tightness of her rosebud. I just couldn't get enough and making her cum while I was doing it was a bonus and cum she did, her sweet juices running into my mouth while she writhed and gasped with pleasure. She dropped her legs and looked at me.

"Oh you naughty man, fancy taking advantage of a young girl and making her cum in the most delightful way. I suppose I will have to do the same thing for you now.

Well I'd better get started or you'll never let me go" she said as though bored, then pulled me forward until my cock was level with her mouth and sucked on it but it felt all wrong, then I had a thought,

"Maddy lie across the bed with your head hanging off the side and try it like that" I explained.

"Oh, I've seen that on the net, let's try it" she replied. She adopted the position but needed a couple of pillows to make her higher, then I fed her the one eyed bed snake, well half of it, in and out a few times.

"Is that okay Maddy, use your hands to guide me as to how deep and how fast and when you need to breathe if I'm in deep" I said and she nodded, upside down.

She reached for my hips and pulled me in and out and in deeper and deeper until she was taking all eight inches for about twenty seconds then pushed me out and gasped a few times before pulling me in again. This was so hot that I was going to cum soon so had to warn her, when she pushed me out again I said,

"I will give you ten seconds notice of when I'm going to cum okay, so you'll be ready" I said, and pushed back in again and two breaths later I said 'Soon,' so she took another deeper breath and I went in for the last time. I pumped gently but quickly and felt it start.

"CUMMING Maddy" I shouted and stayed deep and pumped a good load down her hot throat for twenty seconds then pulled out quickly to let her breath again.

"Oh wow, that was so good, are you okay?" I asked with concern.

"Yes, I'm okay, my throat is a bit sore and my jaw aches but I'm okay, how was that for you" she asked.

"YOU are just fucking wonderful! I nearly break your jaw, choke you and drown you in cum and you ask me how good it was for me. Whatever did I do to deserve you, I don't know but whatever it was, it was worth every little bit." I said in love and wonder.

"If you keep telling me that I'm special I might just start to believe it but for now I need a drink, let's take a break honey" she asked and I picked her up and carried her to the kitchen and sat her on a bar stool.

"I know something that will help your throat if you can wait for a couple of minutes?" I asked and she smiled so I turned the kettle on and took a mug and a lemon from the basket of fruit, cut it in half and squeezing one piece into the mug.

I took the kettle, only part boiled and three quarters filled the mug and found a jar of honey in a cupboard and put in a couple of teaspoons and stirred it until it had dissolved, the last thing to go in was two teaspoons of cough medicine, all stirred together.

"If this was for me I would have put it in a bigger mug with a large whiskey, but you're not getting that" I explained but then added "You'd better not call me honey or anything like that, especially in front of my parents, Just stick with Danno, its safer."