Payback Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will go with the present that he has acquired for me. We haven't been 'Together' for six weeks, only when I've been at Duncellin and that doesn't count because we can't share a room. We have both been so looking forward for it, it's hard to wait until tomorrow night.

I arrived at six pm and was staying for dinner before returning home with Maddy, I had explained to Stella that I would take Maddy to see Ren0, early the following day. The food was excellent as usual and soon we were on our way. Maddy kept teasing me with little flashes of her tits while I was driving but my resolve was strong, I wanted to stop the car, bend her over the bonnet and fuck her hard and fast but circumstances wouldn't let me, even though she would have loved it as well, maybe one day, I mused.

When we arrived home I secured the gate, locked the car while she unlocked the house and unset the alarm system. By the time I locked the front door she was naked and pulling me to the bedroom.

"Come... On... Slowcoach, I want you now, it's been so long, hurry up" she begged, dragging me and trying to undress me at the same time.

"Hold on Maddy" I laughed "A few more seconds won't make any difference" dropping my shirt on the floor. She couldn't speak because as soon as she'd got my pants undone and pulled down to my knees my cock was in her mouth and I just had to stand there for a moment or two and laugh.

"Okay, if you're that desperate, take a breath" I paused and pulled the back of her head slowly and steadily towards me until her tongue was licking my balls. I pumped her mouth/throat for another thirty seconds and let her breathe two or three times and pulled her in again and mouth fucked her for another half minute. I knew from her swimming that she could hold her breath for at least two minutes but I gave her the chance to stop and move to the bed.

"If we do that again I'm going to cum or we go for the bed" I asked her.

"Gimme an early birthday present Danno" she begged so back in it went, all the way, steady pumping but getting faster as I approached my climax. One minute gone and pumping fast and deep, another thirty seconds and I pulled back until only the head was in her mouth and shouted,

"Ahhhhh cumming Maddy! Ahhhhh......" I shot spurt after spurt into her mouth as she sucked hard and swallowed, six weeks' worth, stored up and waiting for this moment of release. I slowed to a dribble and she sucked that out too and looked up at me grinning and said,

"Happy birthday to me Danno."

That's not the only present you're getting my love, get onto that bed now, head down and ass up!" I ordered and she ran and jumped onto the bed and adopted the position. I knelt behind her and dived between her ass cheeks, my tongue in her pussy, lapping hard, I put my arms around her thighs and reached for her tits, kneading them and pinching her nipples lightly, making her groan. I moved my tongue up to her rosebud and gently licked around the edges, teasing her, until she cried out quietly,

"Danno, please...." I aimed for the centre and dived in, knowing she loved this, I licked and probed and moved back to her pussy and then up again. She was panting and her legs were starting to shake (a sign of immanent orgasm) so I pushed her over and lay on my back with my feet towards the pillows,

"Pussy, my mouth, now!" I copied her ordering and she hopped up and straddled my face and pressed her wet pussy just where I wanted it. I made her lean back and I cupped her ass cheeks and lifted her up a little and carried on licking, but now I could also suck on her clit and rub that little bud with my tongue which sent her over the edge.

"Ohhh Danno.... Cumming...." She cried and I opened my mouth wider as her sweet juices ran into my mouth as she bucked on my rapidly working tongue. Thirty seconds later she collapsed onto me and lay there panting,

"Oh wow, that was worth waiting for, you know how to press all my buttons Danno" she gasped, rolling off me and lying the right way round on the bed. I joined her and we kissed and cuddled for a while, basking in the orgasmic afterglow and the pleasure of being together, alone and in love.

Maddy lifted my cock and let him drop with a small slap,

"I know something that will get him up to attention" she exclaimed and jumped up and ran out to the front door where she had dropped her bag, picked it up and brought it back to the bedroom, rummaging through it.

"Ah-ha! Got it!" she cried and showed me a six inch purple and ribbed vibrator, she threw the bag down and opened the bedside cabinet drawer to remove the vibe that lived inside.

"I love on-line shopping!" She said "Now you can lie down there at the foot of the bed and watch" she ordered. I guessed what was coming but didn't make any comment, just stood up and did as I was told, ready to enjoy her show. Maddy lay back with her head on the pillow and took her purple toy and kissed the tip before feeding it into her mouth, working it as I had done with my cock earlier.

Then she removed it and turned it on and I noticed that it was almost silent, essential in case of sharp ears at home (Stella). I watched as she caressed her clit and rubbed it up and down her moist slit before pushing it in, fucking herself with it, then pulled it out and inserted it in her ass with a big smile on her face.

She reached for the bigger one and lubricated it the same way, pushing it into her pussy slowly the double fucked herself for a couple of minutes. She closed her legs to hold them in place and reached for a tissue then allowed the little on to pop out and wiped it then swopped them over for another couple of minutes and I noticed the dreamy look on her face and the parted lips as her passions rose,

"Danno..." she whispered "Please come and fuck me, you won't need a rubber this time." I was rock hard and ready to go, I grabbed her ankles and dragged her down the bed and spread her wide, I reached for a pillow and fitted it under her hips to elevate them. She threw me the KY and I covered my shaft as she allowed the big vibe to pop out, now I was ready for the main event. I pressed the head against her pucker and pushed and due to the vibe loosening her up, it went in quite easily.

Her mouth opened in an 'O' for a moment or two, then she smiled, so I slid him home, all eight inches until my balls touched her cheeks. Again I paused for her to acclimatise to this large anal intrusion and when she nodded I started the action, almost all the way out and then back again, nice and slow and feeling the buzz from the small vibe still in her pussy.

She worked her vibe in and around her pussy with one hand while the other one played with her nipples and after five more minutes she came again, her eyes closed and her ass muscles rhythmically squeezing my shaft. I stopped and went close for a lingering kiss and she put her arms around me and said,

"Hmmmm, that was really nice, but I didn't feel you cum that time" she said disappointedly.

"That's because I didn't" I grinned "Now hang on love, it's time to ride for home" I replied in my best cowboy western voice and pulled back and pushed in firmly, pause and repeat, gradually increasing the pace. I continued this this for five minutes and pulled out with a 'pop' and asked

"Turn over, hands and knees, please!" She rolled over and up quickly and I made re-entry into her slick ass tunnel, got myself balanced and pushed her forwards and pulled sharply back, her cheeks slapped on my groin. I built up speed and was soon almost lifting her off the bed,

"Oh-h-h-h, Danno-o-o, f-f-fuck-k-k me-e-e!" Maddy screamed. I went even faster as I approached the point of no return and screamed out,

"AHHHH! MADDY! Ahhh!" As I came, pumping my cock into her in time with the spurts of cum until I was drained. After a moment I picked her up, still impaled, turned around and sat on the side of the bed,

"Turn around," I gasped and I lay back and she turned and swung a leg over me, I sat up and hugged her,

"I love you so much, Maddy" I told her.

"I know you do and I love you too Danno, especially when that lovely big cock of yours is deep in my ass, hey! Is he growing again?" She exclaimed and it was. "That feels strange and nice too but I don't want another fuck like that... Not today anyway, let's have a shower and have a nice cuddle and maybe...." She grinned.

I carried her to the shower in the same joined position, she gently bounced as I walked around the bed and into the ensuite, then I lifted her off and turned on the water. Later we got into bed and pulled the covers over us and cuddled, and quickly we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I awoke to a strange sensation and realised that there was a vibrator on my balls and I was rock hard. Maddy was hiding under the covers so I threw them off and grabbed the girl and planted two big kisses on her ass cheeks.

"You really are an 'Ass man' aren't you Danno" she giggled.

"No! I'm a Maddy man" I replied, laughing and pulling a leg over me to access her sweet pussy. A few minutes later and Maddy was sitting on my cock with a big smile on her face, she braced herself on my chest, keeping her body as still as she could, then she rocked her hips back and forth.

It felt good to me and it was obviously doing wonders for her as she gasped and groaned from the sensations, after a while she changed the rocking motion to a circular motion with her hips. This was even better as my cock was moving in and out and round and round inside her although the sensations were a little muted due to the obligatory condom I had to wear when in her pussy.

She was getting faster and combining all the actions as well as grinding to get every last bit of cock in her,

"Ahhh Danno!" She cried "I'm cumming...." And as she finished I pulled her down to lie on me and rolled us both onto her back and started pounding her hot pussy, she locked her legs around my waist pulled me in harder and I could feel her internal muscles gripping my shaft.

"I'm cumming again, please cum with me, ahhh now Danno!" She cried and with a few more thrusts I came too, filling the damned rubber with my love but enjoying every spasm.

After a late breakfast and an hour in the hot tub we went to the warehouse where I let her loose on my computer and she re-organized my complete system of operations so that now I could book in and check anything and everything in a tenth of the time it normally took me, pre-Maddy.

We had lunch in town and drove sedately to Ren0's apartment for two pm as arranged, everything looked the same as it did the first time we went there except the trash was different. He put her through her paces on standard things and programming, offered her some tips and sent her into the 'Dark Web' for a short time, watching her all the time.

"She could help you get items for your clients that are not easily available on the net" he explained to me as she came out into the normal internet. "Now give me your personal phones and I will put a special app on them that is a tracker so you will know where the other person is, assuming you always carry your phone with you." He plugged the phones into a terminal, downloaded the program, set them up and showed us how to access it.

Ren0 also gave me a flash drive with the program on it in case we had to change a phone. He wrote down the details of the next computer course he thought she should do and gave it to me as we finished the session. Maddy was really pleased and gave him a kiss on the cheek before we left.

"Maddy, just wait for me outside please, I have one more thing to sort out with Ren0" I asked her.

"Sure" she replied and I turned to him and asked,

"Did you get it?"

"Yes, I did but it was quite expensive, but it's up and running and you can track it from your phone, here is the frequency to put in then you can check both but not at the same time" Ren0 explained and gave me a small package and a piece of paper with both frequencies "You look after her, she could do great things."

"Thanks Ren0" I said as I paid him and put the items in my pocket "I certainly will."

I caught up with her and we drove home and tried out the tracker, she ran down to the gate and I went to the farthest point in the house from her and accessed the app, it had a zoom feature which worked very well and I could see her phone flashing on the screen. Of course if she was a few miles away it would need a Wi-Fi signal or a phone tower to work, but within a mile it didn't.

We organised what we would cook for dinner and then spent the next two hours in the hot tub, just talking.

"Stella won't let me pay for my cookery course, she said that if I did then she would have to pay me for teaching her how to cook better" Maddy moaned.

"I think that's a fair exchange, maybe she'll accept that you can pay for the next one" I replied.

"And that's another thing, you've put me on two computer courses so far and you've paid for them both." She continued, "Now there's another one to start soon and if you don't take the money for the first two you will for this one.

I have all that money stashed away and so far I've only spent a couple of hundred dollars on clothes and things. You three have done so much for me in the last year or so I want to do something in return but I don't know what."

"Oh Maddy, you have given me so much and I don't just mean your three virginities, you've given me your love and that's far more precious. I hope that if all goes well, that maybe you will move in here as a permanent fixture, as my wife or we'll go wherever your career takes us, so long as we are together." I explained and she came and straddled my lap, held my face in her hands, kissing me gently.

"Oh Danno, I've been dreaming of hearing you say those words for so long and now that I have heard them I will happily wait until I am qualified and ready to work and then I will marry you and have your children," she whispered, "Although not for a while, now please take me to bed and love me some more."

I picked her up and slowly carried her to 'Our' bedroom and lay her on the bed, still wet, naked and kissed her all over before making gentle love to her before we both came together in a slippery 'Sixty nine.'

We did stop for an early dinner but went back to bed afterwards, using another condom, followed by a few hours' sleep.

Maddy woke me in her most delightful way at four am, it seems that she had an itch that she couldn't scratch so I offered to scratch it with my cock deep in her tight ass which solved the problem for a while. We showered and had an early breakfast and spent time in the hot tub again, just floating in the bubbling hot water but after an hour she said,

"I know its three hours until we have to leave but I would like you to make hard and fast passionate love to me one more time, you know where, if you could manage it?"

"You cheeky minx, with you I could go a few more rounds yet but if you want it hard and fast, I can do that too. You'd better run and get the KY warmed up because I've got a hard cock ready to pound that tight little ass of yours" and with a shriek of delight she ran for the bedroom followed by me with my cock pointing the way. When I arrived in the bedroom, she already had the big vibe in her ass,

"Come on slow coach get your cock in her and give it to me now" she begged and I obliged as soon as I lubed him, the vibe was out and he was in and out and in again, rapidly.

"Oh Danno, harder, faster, fill me up, please......?" She cried. I moved into jackhammer mode and pounded her harder, her eyes were staring, her mouth formed a big 'O' and she came, her juices squirting off my groin and belly and spraying all over.

I continued rapidly thrusting as I approached my climax, gasping and sweating and with a final roar of release I thrust deep and lay on her as though she might escape before I had finished filling her with hot cum. Her arms and legs came around me and she kissed me passionately, our tongues dancing together until the last drop was drained out of me. I pushed up with my arms to take the weight off her but she clung and came up too,

"Oh Danno, I love you and I'm never going to let you go!" She cried, tears in her eyes.

"I love you too Maddy, my beautiful, sexy Maddy" I cried too. I sat back and lifted her up and carried her to the shower with my cock still embedded, she turned the water on and I stepped in and after a minute she gradually let go and stood on her feet and just smiled, a happy bunny.

14.

There was no rush this time and she knew about the party, we arrived for lunch and I noticed that she did sit down carefully and I grinned at her and she poked her tongue out at me and then smiled. We helped lay out the table with food that Stella had made, her skills had improved much with Maddy's tutelage.

Some of her friends arrived later and even Ren0 put in an appearance via Skype on her laptop, to be introduced to everyone. Most of her presents were girly related, clothes and music vouchers, some jewellery and I gave her a thick silver pendant with a gold lion's head in the centre which went with her name.

"How does it go with my name" she asked.

"That's easy" I replied laughing, "It's a lion, as in Maddy-lion-o" and she put it on immediately and kissed my cheek.

I told her later that the pendant contained a high powered tracker and that the lion's head unscrewed to change the battery once a year and when screwed tight it was waterproof too, so she could swim with it on.

The party went well, I flirted with her friends and drove them home later, getting a goodnight kiss from all three. When I returned to Duncellin I had a large whiskey and ginger and relaxed until bed time.

Stella and Maddy cleared the crockery and remaining food to the kitchen and we all sat and talked. Konrad and Stella went to bed at midnight, which gave me a chance to kiss and cuddle Maddy before she went to her room, exhausted from a long and occasionally 'Hard' day.

I finished my drink and walked through to the annex and my bed, it had been a busy day for me too and I was tired, tomorrow it would be back to the normal routine but without my precious Maddy but she was only a phone call or a Skype connection away and there would be plenty of them. Stella thought that as Maddy was good with computers and numbers, that she would make a good accountant and asked her if she would be interested.

She told Stella that she really wanted to get into computing but would think about it, she was still doing the cookery course and had started the much harder computer course. If she passed that one with good grades she could apply to a top university like MIT. At that time Stella's old cleaner, who had been working for her for over twenty years, had decided to retire at the end of the following month, which would give six weeks' notice to employ a new one, this process had only just been started.

Maddy spent the occasional weekend with me, organising my books, cooking and having rampant sex was the program, most of the time. One day, two weeks later, she asked me about attending a party,

"It's for all the girls from the cookery class, the course is almost finished so we wanted a party."

"You'll obviously have to run it though Stella and Konrad but I have to warn you, there will probably be boys or men, alcohol and maybe even drugs there." I explained, "I'm not saying that there will be men queuing up to get you drunk and rape you but that is what happened to your mother at a party when she was sixteen and that's when she conceived Connie, I know this correct because she told me.

Some men will gate-crash parties to take advantage of drunk girls and sometimes use force. If someone tries that on you, don't be nice, go for their balls or eyes and run, if that doesn't deter them, put them in hospital!"