Payback Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's your turn to lie down now Danno," Conchita said and I lay on my back, in the middle when they separated. I was then treated to a double blow job while I watched and continued my ass play. They judged it well and stopped before I came and gave me a short break for kissing, then Conchita climbed aboard and rode me hard while Carmen gave me her tits to suck and play with.

After a few minutes of this I pushed the girl off and clasped her mother to me and rolled over and gave her a really fast and furious fucking. She came after five frantic minutes and I followed suit shortly afterwards, squirting my love juice deep into her womb.

"Ahh Danno, at last I feel you cumming into my pussy, ahh Danno I love you," she cried.

"I love you two too," I gasped, as I finished the last few twitches and pulled out to be quickly replaced by Carmen who hoovered my cum out of her mother's pussy and swallowed it and then sucked me clean. We lay cuddling as we recovered but Carmen was eager for her turn and started to suck me again.

"Just wait a few minutes Carmen, if you're that desperate why don't you two play and let me watch," I offered. So daughter lay on top of mother in a sixty-nine and serviced each other until I was ready to join in by groping Carmen's wonderful ass. I was hard again and crawled over and kissed those luscious cheeks and slipped a finger into her ass which made her cry out in pleasure.

"Okay Carmen, which hole do you want me to fill?" I asked the girl.

"My hot wet pussy please Danno," she gasped. I allowed Conchita to get out from under her daughter and then pushed my cock into the waiting orifice and pumped her.

Conchita lay back and used her green vibe on her pussy while I watched.

"When you have cum again Conchita, how about using that vibe in Carmen's ass while I fuck her?" I asked.

"That sounds like fun and I know the little slut will love it, won't you?" She stated.

"I didn't hear an answer, slut!" I snapped and slapped an ass cheek and pushed another finger in her ass.

"Oh yes please Master! Give this little slut the fucking she deserves with your big cock and that lovely vibe," Carmen begged.

The 'Master' thing was new to me but if that's the way she wanted to play it, then that was fine with me.

Conchita was working frantically with the vibe, I signalled her to get up next to Carmen on her hands and knees, she continued fucking herself with the vibe.

I pushed a finger into her ass too which set her off cumming, the juices dribbling down her thighs. When she recovered she passed me the vibe which I slowly pushed into Carmen's ass and let it buzz for a while, enjoying the sensation on my cock from the inside.

Now Conchita held the end to my groin and we double fucked her while she moaned and played with her clit. After a few minutes I started speeding up and Carmen had to put both hands down to keep her balance.

"Conchita, get behind me and reach between my legs and rub her clit," she still held the vibe in her left hand and reached under and onto Carmen's wet pussy and rubbed her clit.

"Ahh Mama! Faster... cumming soon..." the girl cried. So I sped up but her mother couldn't keep a grip on the vibe and rub her pussy, so gave up on the vibe, which started to come out but my thrust pushed it back in again and again, which was quite funny.

"Cumming Danno... AHHH! Cumming NOW!" and she squirted all over my balls and her mother's hand as she backed into my strokes rapidly.

"Ahh! Carmen, my hot assed little slut, here it cums... here it CUMS! NOW!" and I pumped a big hot sticky load of cum into her womb, as I had done earlier with her mother. When I pulled out, Conchita was there to suck me clean and then suck her daughter's pussy, as she had done to her earlier, then Carmen collapsed onto the bed and I kissed her perfect ass which made her giggle.

We washed again and the vibe, then they squeezed into the bed with me in the middle and pulled the cover over us, I kissed the girls and they kissed each other and then we went to sleep.

We had shared sex in the morning, after both girls had cum I jacked off onto their faces and they licked each other and me clean. I showered and they went back to The Haven, Carmen to study and Conchita to get ready to start work. I ate some cereal and fruit with my coffee, checked my messages and emails before going training for an hour and a half and swam for half an hour.

I changed my sheets and thought of Caroline in New Orleans, who had just finished her fourth and last radiotherapy session and was resting in bed with Alicia sitting next to her, waiting to have her next chemotherapy in a couple of hours.

I put the washer on with the contents of the laundry basket and emptied the dishwasher and put everything away, then sat down and watched some TV until lunch. Maddy appeared from studying in her bedroom, no longer on crutches but not up to training yet, only swimming, she made us sandwiches and we sat together to eat.

"Just a thought but what are you going to do with the remaining diamonds Danno?" She asked, "There are thirteen left, that's well over three hundred grand, isn't it?"

"I expect I will sell them to my friend the jeweller at some point, but they are safe in my safe and I have upped the insurance for my house contents to cover them," I replied.

The other two girls trained and sparred with me for a change as they would know each other's style and moves. Afterwards we played around in the pool, including Maddy with a lot of groping going on, then we showered and dressed and followed the usual routine until bedtime. Conchita and Carmen went to The Haven and Maddy.

"Hey Maddy, I've just had a thought, in all the time you've been here we've never slept or anything else, in your room, only Carmen got it in here," I mused.

"Well were going to make up for that tonight Danno, now get on this bed and give my pussy some tongue tickling love." she said and laughed, I was too busy licking to more than grunt a reply.

Maddy came twice before I filled her pussy with hot cum and after a rest she came twice more by the time I filled her ass up as well. We cleaned ourselves and then slept well and in the morning I let her do all the work and she rode me to a furious 'reverse cowboy', followed by 'hammer time' to finish.

We got up at eight-thirty and after breakfast, made sure the house was tidy, all the washing had been put away and the dishwasher was empty. We left in the Lincoln with Maddy driving, to collect Stella and Konrad from the airport and when they came through I loaded their bags into the trunk.

Maddy drove home, while they told us about their cruise, I unloaded the bags and carried them up to their room while they prepared lunch. A little later I put my bag into my car and kissed Maddy lingeringly before leaving to go home, knowing that she would now have to study this afternoon, having missed her morning session.

I checked my messages and emails and basically got back into my usual home routine. Thursday and Friday I sent a few orders and searched for items that had been ordered since last Friday, I trained in the afternoons and soaked in the hot tub and prepared for my surprise to visit Caroline and Alicia.

On Saturday 11th I caught the eight am flight to New Orleans and took a taxi to the Carver's house and rang the doorbell at nine-thirty. Alicia opened the door and took a breath to scream but I put my finger over my lips for her to be quiet. She was almost exploding with excitement as I said,

"Shhh... where is your mother?"

"In the lounge watching TV, she will be so surprised," the girl said quickly.

"Go and tell her it was a vagrant at the door and you've invited him in for a coffee," I said quietly and followed her in, closing the door and waiting just outside the lounge door.

"Who was it Alicia." I heard Caroline say.

"It was a vagrant, Mom so I asked him in for coffee," she replied as I had told her to.

"WHAT! You let a beggar into the house! Quickly get him out of here!" She shouted.

"Well that would be a shame and a wasted journey," I said in a deep voice and walked into the lounge to see the outraged Caroline. "Just come begging for a kiss."

"Danno! You... you..." she stalled.

"Handsome, gallant, funny, sexy..." I offered with a smile.

"Yes, all that and damned devious too, not forgetting horny and loving as well, just kiss Alicia first please before she explodes all over the carpet will you, then get your lovely ass over her and kiss me too." she snapped to start with but finished with a smile, not getting up from the couch, as I picked Alicia up and swing her around and kissed her, while she wrapped her legs around my waist.

She reluctantly let me loose and I put her down and went to Caroline, I knelt on the floor between her legs and leaned in and kissed her tenderly and said,

"How are you and I mean honestly?" I said firmly. She looked at me and smiled.

"A lot better now you are here Danno, the therapies make me feel like shit but I haven't had a headache since the operation and now I feel a whole lot better. How come you didn't bring Maddy, I would have enjoyed gettin' up close and personal with her sweet little white pussy," she replied with a chuckle.

"She's got a lot of coursework at the moment, trying to get ahead for the holiday if it's still going to happen," I explained.

"You bet your ass, it's going to happen, Danno!" she replied firmly.

"Okay break it up you two, I've made coffee for you Danno, weak tea for Mom as she's not allowed her usual coffee and juice for me and cookies too," Alicia said, putting the tray down. I sat between them and we talked about all sorts of subjects while we drank our drinks, including the possibility of Alicia learning to drive after her annual assessment from the Aston Clinic in August and Maddy's surprise proposal.

"How long can you stay Danno?" Caroline asked hopefully.

"Only until Monday afternoon, five pm flight, unfortunately," I replied.

"Is that all?" Alicia cried, "That's only one night each."

"That will have to do girl, he can't be at your beck and call all the time," her mother answered.

"And it's only three months until we will all be here for a week Alicia," I said, laughing.

"Have you thought about putting her on the pill, all the others are and it would cover any faulty condom errors?" I asked.

"It's is probably a good idea now she is more active, even if it is only with you," Caroline said and got up to make the call to her doctor's surgery, she came back shortly and said,

"We have an appointment for Tuesday before my chemo at the hospital."

"Can I have him now Mom?" Alicia begged. Caroline smiled and said,

"After lunch for siesta and tonight, siesta and tomorrow night it's my turn, okay dear?"

"Oh yes Mom, thank you Mom, love you Mom, I'm going to have a bath now," Alicia gushed and left us together laughing.

"She still has a little bit of that enthusiastic 'Little girl' in her and I love it," I said happily.

"It's almost like schizophrenia because for most of the time she is a normal adult but when she gets excited the 'Little girl' comes out to play," Caroline explained.

"Now there's something that I've been wanting to do for weeks," and I stood up and walked around the couch and leaned over the back of it and kissed her bald head, which made her laugh, as I ran my fingertips over her almost smooth scalp, "It's a bit stubbly," I said, chuckling.

"That's because it was last done yesterday morning, I'll get Alicia to do it again tomorrow when you've finished with her, ready for siesta," She replied.

"I would be honoured to do it all for you," I offered.

"Ha! The other bit hasn't been done since I was last at your house, it's a jungle again," she laughed.

"All the more need to take my time and make a good job of it then," I said, grinning wickedly.

"I believe I would enjoy that Danno."

"I would be disappointed if you didn't but there is something I want to do to surprise Maddy and Carmen, when we skype tomorrow night," and I whispered in her ear so it would be a surprise to Alicia too.

After lunch for three, I was dragged but not unwillingly to Alicia's bedroom where she eagerly undressed me and divested her robe (the only thing she was wearing after her bath).

She unceremoniously pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me, turned around and placed her pussy on my mouth to be licked, while swallowing my cock at the same time, the girl knew exactly what she wanted.

I obliged her, while squeezing her firm ass cheeks and even craned my neck up to lick her rosebud, then I slapped the cheeks gently and rolled her off because I didn't want to cum early, which could happen the way she was sucking me.

My mouth got up close and personal for a few minutes longer then I decided it was time for the 'G-spot' treatment and knelt by her side and inserted two fingers and rubbed. She cried out and humped my hand while the other played with her rock hard nipples, rolling and tweaking them between my fingers.

"Oh Danno...I'm... I'm... cummmming!" She cried, bouncing her hips up and down on the bed, her breath coming in gasps. She slowly eased back down and said,

"I can't do that like you do, even Mom is not that good."

"I'm happy that I can please you like that and now it's time to play 'Hide the python' Alicia," and while she was giggling I pushed my cock into her slick pussy and started to stroke deeply. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her small tits jiggled and I reminded her that I wasn't wearing a condom so I either had to stop and put one on or I had to pull out.

"I really would like to have your baby Danno, one day," she sighed, "But his time you can cum in my mouth. Tonight I want to feel you cum in my ass, would you like to fuck me in my tight little ass Danno?"

"I would love to pump your tight ass full of hot cum and make you cum at the same time," I said eagerly.

"Oh Danno, I love it when you talk dirty to me... Ahh faster Danno, I'm cumming again soon..." she cried, so I increased my pace as I wanted to cum shortly after her.

"Lock your hands behind my head," I told her then I lifted her up, turned and stood up and gripped her hips so that I could push and pull her onto my cock quickly. Her ass slapped against my thighs rapidly and her eyes opened wide.

"Ahh! Danno, fuck meeee... Ahhhh... faster!" she cried as she came, wetting my balls with her juice, while I pounded faster, nearly there... nearly there... and I pushed her hips clear and sat her on the bed and pushed my cock into her open mouth and face fucked her for a few seconds.

"Ahhh! Suck it Ali! Suck that cum! Mmm, good girl," I said between gasps as she swallowed it all, while looking up at me with her happy big brown eyes and I melted.

"Am I a good girl Danno?" She asked innocently.

"You are the best girl in New Orleans and I love you dearly," I replied happily.

"What about Mom?" she asked.

"She's the best woman in New Orleans and I love her dearly too," I said equally happily.

"That's good Danno, because although she has been very sick for the last few weeks, she is, as you put it some time ago, 'A tough old bird' and don't tell her I said so," she explained "So you don't have to baby her, just treat her as you normally would tomorrow and fuck the shit out of her."

"I will take great pleasure in doing that," I said with a grin. "Now tomorrow night when you skype Maddy and Carmen I want you to make sure it is only them on the other end, I've got a little surprise for them and wouldn't want Stella to be watching, okay"

"Sure Danno and you're not going to tell me either are you?" She asked. I shook my head and smiled.

"Oh and I will be shaving your Mom tomorrow at siesta after she's had her bath," I said with a straight face but she just grinned. "Now let's just have a nice cuddle before we get dressed."

We sat and watched TV until Caroline appeared from her siesta, smiling.

"What's funny Caroline?" I asked.

"After listening to Alicia for a couple of minutes, I decided to have my own siesta but could still hear her so out came my Danno toy for its first use since before my operation," she explained.

"Oh Mom, you could have joined us, I wouldn't have minded," Alicia told her.

"I know my dear but this is your time, I am happy to wait for mine," she replied and Alicia ran to her and hugged her.

"Can I have a bit of that too?" I asked, Caroline laughed and we hugged, kissed and I gave her ass a good squeeze too.

"Anytime Danno, anytime..." she sighed.

"Are there any little jobs that you would like me to do while I am here, I may be good but even I cannot spend all my time in bed with you gorgeous ladies," I asked, smiling.

"I'd love you to try..." mumbled Caroline, then she said "Actually there are a few odd things that we would appreciate you fixing for us, that we cannot do ourselves and would cost a lot more in call-out fees than the job itself," I smiled and she showed me the jobs, like the bulb in the light on the stairwell needed replacing with the use of a ladder.

A couple of faucet washers to replace and a loose tile on the family bathroom floor. Everything I needed was in the double garage so Alicia showed me where to find the washers, light bulbs and the tile cement and the tools to go with them and I got on with it and in an hour everything was done and the tools put away.

58.

While I was busy, the girls were preparing dinner so I took a shower in Alicia's ensuite bathroom and came out smelling of roses which made them laugh. Suddenly serious, Caroline said,

"When I was sick, she grew a pair and got stuck in and did magnificently, even though I was too grumpy to tell her at the time, but I really appreciated her efforts and I think that I will have to do something nice for her after your gone." giving her daughter another cuddle.

"Just hold that thought for a few minutes, while I go and check something out." I stood up and went to the bathroom and sat on the john and went on-line to my favourite sex shop. I flipped through the pages and found what I wanted and ordered it with a next day delivery and chuckled to myself as I finished my business and flushed. I went back to the lounge, still smiling.

"I know that smile, Devious Danno is up to something again, come on boy, spill the beans!" Caroline said firmly.

"Who me? Up to something... Ahh you wound me with your accusations!" I cried and clutched my heart and slowly collapsed on the floor. They both giggled like teenagers and Alicia stood over my head and when I looked up all I could see was a smooth black pussy under her flared pink skirt.

"Did you forget something Alicia?" I asked.

"Nope, I've taken a leaf out of Carmen's book." She sat down on my face with her skirt covering me and tongue met pussy.

"Hey come on you two, that's being a bit unfair," grumbled Caroline.

"Help yourself Mom! Ooo Danno, that's my ass and I love it," breathed Alicia, wriggling. Very shortly my shorts and trainers were pulled off and there was a hot, wet mouth sucking my cock and then another pussy sitting on it.

"Ahh... how I've missed this," the older woman sighed and rocked on me. Suddenly I could see as Alicia stripped her remaining clothes off to join her mothers, scattered around the room. The girl got up and turned around and sat again and I could hear them kiss, a few minutes later they swapped places.

We continued and I had to put up with Caroline's bush as she hadn't shaved for weeks but I'd soon cure that tomorrow. Caroline was grinding her pussy onto my mouth and was going to cum soon so to help her I wetted my right thumb and pushed it unto her ass and pumped it.

"Ahh Danno... Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahhh... cumming!" and I lapped her juices as she came on me.

1...45678...12