Payback Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one got up early, we cuddled and kissed and I slipped my cock into her wet pussy as she lay on top and just slid back and forth, while we listened to the moans and cries coming from the other bedrooms and laughed to ourselves.

Breakfast was nice, we stayed in our pairs until we were ready to go out to the Audubon Aquarium, Caroline gave directions on how to get there in the SUV and we had a great time looking at all the fish, Conchita and Carmen especially loved the glass tunnel with the fish swimming all around us, including sharks.

We had a light lunch there and got home around five, the cooks went to work again we watched some TV and after dinner we played cards, starting with strip poker and when everyone was naked we added some forfeits with the winning hand giving the losing one a sexy forfeit.

I won the first hand and Carmen lost so I gave her access to my shaven bits, her forfeit was to suck my cock and lick my balls at the same time without using her hands. She knelt in front of me and licked her lips and kissed the head and opened wide and sucked me in and ran her tongue all around the head.

She leaned closer and back, going deeper, came off and took a deep breath and took me in again but much deeper, then started bobbing her head until her lips touched my groin and her tongue came out and licked my balls. Then with the forfeit completed, she reluctantly sat back, sucking me dry as she did so to a round of applause from the rest.

Maddy made Alicia lick my ass and Conchita had Caroline give Carmen a mild spanking which she loved. We had a few more rounds and called it a night and I followed Caroline to bed and after the bathroom routine we kissed and sixty-nine'd and she could play with the my new look. We fucked twice and she came twice the first time and once the second to my two and in the morning we did it again.

On Monday we went to the Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, we all loved to see all the exotic butterflies and moths from all over the world, some of them as big as birds. After lunch we wandered through the Insectarium, Alicia and Carmen weren't too keen on the bugs and no one liked the giant poisonous Millipedes but the rest were very colourful and interesting.

We were eating out tonight at that seafood restaurant that Caroline had taken us to when Maddy and I were here before. I was paying for this one and I didn't get much change out of three hundred dollars but 'what the hell, its only money' we had a good time and three bottles of wine certainly lubricated the girls (I only had a beer and one glass of red).

We got home and they giggled their way indoors, I helped myself to a large whiskey and they shared another bottle of wine. We all wandered to the bedrooms and bathrooms and came back naked and had a lot of fun with each other on the couch and the floor, with or without the various toys available and I came in Caroline's sweet pussy. I'm not sure if the footage from tonight would be worth keeping as the operators were partially drunk.

We paired of differently tonight and I took my toothbrush to Alicia's bathroom. We made love in various positions and she came twice loudly before I filled her pussy with hot cream. She cleaned herself after sucking me clean and we lay together listening to the sounds of others and soon I was hard again and started licking her pussy and turned her over and played with her ass with my hands and tongue.

Alicia stuck her ass in the air to give me better access and I slipped two fingers into her pussy going for her 'G-spot' as I tongued her ass. I made her cum like that and turned her back and licked her pussy and pushed the two wet fingers into her ass and pumped them.

"Ohh... Danno, fuck my ass... please..." she begged. I lubed my cock with KY and slid it into her hot and smooth ass tunnel.

"Ahh Danno, I love you..." she cried.

"I love you too Alicia," I replied and kissed her passionately, thrusting deeply.

I felt her hands sliding down my back to my ass and she squeezed my cheeks externally and my cock internally and raked her short nails across my buttocks and with a loud cry, I exploded powerfully, deep in her bowels as she hugged me tightly.

"That was so good Alicia, I feel like I've just cum a gallon," I gasped.

"It felt like a gallon to me too Danno." We cleaned up and lay together and could hear another set of moans which we decided was Caroline and Conchita, the other two were quiet. I kissed her pert little nipples and her nose and finally her lips, she turned off her lava lamp and we slept.

In the morning we made gentle love for a long time and were last to get up and get breakfast.

"I think Alicia took one in the ass last night or this morning, she's walking like a duck," cried Carmen laughing. Alicia poked her tongue out at her and quacked like Donald Duck to the refrigerator which made everyone laugh.

Audubon Zoo was okay as zoos go, not really my thing but I did like to see the rare white alligator. There was enough to keep us there until about two pm, then I drove under Caroline's guidance and parked so that we could walk around the old French quarter for an hour or two.

Dinner was at home again and was excellent as usual, while it was being prepared I used Alicia's laptop to review the home-made sex films from the last two nights. The first was pretty good, I was glad the camera had a stabilizer program installed which took out some of the shake out of the recording.

The second wasn't so good but some would be salvageable, so after dinner we watched them both and laughed at the second one but I got us horny for some more fun and another recording.

I went to bed with Conchita tonight, she brought her green vibe and used it on both of us for a while then we finished in a sixty-nine mutual cumming. She'd had a vibe in her ass the night before so didn't fancy that tonight so we had a long session of vaginal sex with a frantic finish.

We slept with me spooning her and in the morning she slipped my cock into her pussy in that position for a nice slow fuck. It was wet Wednesday today, it rained steadily all morning then brightened in the afternoon, so we stayed in and helped the Carvers with some housework. Caroline said,

"You are our guests, you shouldn't do our housework," but we replied that this was a holiday for them as much as us so we will all do our share and it will be done quicker. Caroline gave up but hugged and kissed us all as payment for our efforts then Alicia did the same which was fun.

We went food shopping after lunch to restock including the wine we'd drunk and I kept the receipt for the end of the week. We ate in again and played the forfeit game of cards again which everyone enjoyed, although when Maddy got revenge on Carmen for making her lick her sweaty ass without cleaning it in the bathroom first.

She looked a bit uncomfortable having had to sit on a chair with a buzzing vibe in her ass for ten minutes, she would be more careful with her forfeits in future. It was my turn with Carmen tonight and unusually but not surprisingly, she didn't want anal sex.

I did kiss her ass better though, which always made her laugh and then made her cum three times before I did, first with my mouth, second on her 'G-spot' and finally with my cock.

She appreciated the extra orgasm and repaid me by stuffing my cock in her ass in the morning and got the 'Donald Duck' comment except she couldn't quack like Donald so just said 'Quack, Quack' which cracked everyone up.

The weather forecast was good for today and we went on the Ultimate Swamp Adventures which included a driving trek in swamp buggies and a long airboat ride to see the wild alligators. We were out for four hours and left a good tip, had lunch in old quarter café and got home at four pm.

As there were only three more nights left and everyone had slept with everyone else we decided on a voting system to decide who went with who. We each had a piece of paper and wrote the names of first, second and third choice with first getting three points down to one point and as the only cock present, it would be me to adjudicate and announce the choices for each night.

I wrote Caroline, Alicia and Maddy on mine and collected the others and retired to the dining table to work it out. It all came out quite evenly and they all wanted me but in the end I got my way and sorted the rest as fairly as possible.

After dinner we played charades, I had been wanting to try this for ages so was prepared, the winner became queen or king for an hour and all the others had to give them sexual pleasure of any and every thing they wanted. I made sure it wasn't me, the winner was Caroline with Alicia a close second, now the fun could really start.

"Will 'Your Majesty' stand in the middle of the room with your arms out to the side?" I bowed and asked. She did so and I walked behind her and brought out a face fitting black blindfold (courtesy of the on-line sex shop) and tied it over her eyes.

"Now 'Your Majesty', your slaves will give you pleasure but you will not be able to see who does what, you have to guess. They are not allowed to speak or giggle, that means especially Alicia and Carmen who have trouble keeping quiet.

While one or more of the slaves are giving the queen pleasure, the others may please anyone else or just watch and take over when the slave has finished, the hour starts now."

Maddy and Carmen stepped up and stripped the queen, Maddy kissed her lips and moved down to her breasts and Carmen went behind and dropped to her knees and kissed her ass, Maddy dropped and buried her tongue in her pussy.

"I recognise that tongue in my pussy, that's Maddy and that must be, 'Ooooo...' Carmen, licking my ass," said the queen. I replaced Carmen and had shaved above and below, "That's easy, it's Danno."

She got Conchita wrong and Alicia right but when Maddy put on the 'Plus One' warmed it up in Carmen and slid half into the queen she thought it was me, until Maddy pushed it all the way and she felt the base on her ass and was embarrassed to have got it wrong.

I took Caroline to bed and she had decided that as this was probably her last time with me so she wanted a good hard fuck and then an ass fuck using the 'Plus One' in her pussy and grabbed it before anyone else had any ideas of using it.

"Anything for you 'Your Majesty'," I said and we laughed. I licked her pussy into submission and drank her warm salty juices, then she sat on me and filled her pussy with hot cock and bounced with abandon while I played with her tits. I warned her when I was about to cum.

"Cumming soon Caroline..." I gasped.

"Me too Danno, just a bit longer," she cried so I pushed a finger into her ass and that set her off cumming, which set me off too. I pulled her down onto me and humped my hips up at her fast and hard as I squirted deep into her slick pussy.

"That was really nice Danno," she said and rolled off me and reached for the tissues, "For the starter."

"Yes it was, but I'm looking forward to the main course."

"I can see you are, my randy, gorgeous, sexy, white boy," she laughed watching my cock growing slowly harder at the thought of stuffing her tight ass.

We took our time and laughed at Carmen cumming loudly in the next room, which turned out to be Maddy experimenting with the 'Plus Two' but only able to get about half into Carmen because of the longer distance between the bases of the vibes.

We kissed and caressed, slowly moving on to groping, she sucked me while I rubbed her 'G-spot' and then inserted the fingers into her tight ass. Caroline grabbed the 'Plus One' and said,

"Get that on and fuck me Now Danno!" I quickly donned it and lubed both me and the vibe.

She lay back and spread her legs high and wide, so I knelt between them and pushed my cockhead into her ass, followed by the vibe in her pussy and turned it on.

"Ahhh, fuck me Danno..." she cried and I pushed in further and pulled back but she grabbed me and pulled me all the way in hard and gave a big grunt.

"Uhhh, now let's fuck!" I eased back and bent over to kiss her hard nipples and flexed my hips, just giving her a couple of inches. "Danno! Give me those big white cocks, NOW! ...please Danno, don't tease?" she begged. I took pity and thrust in firmly, making her go "AHHH!" and grin, "That's more like it."

Enough teasing I eased back and thrust again and again, using a steady rhythm, her heels were on my ass and pulling me in hard each time so I moved up a gear, feeling the buzz of the vibe and hearing the slap of my balls against her ass.

"Come on Danno, fuck me... fuck my tight black ass... Mmmm... harder... faster Danno, cumming soon," she panted. Her ass gripped me like a fist and I started to feel my orgasm approaching, while she still encouraged me to go faster, so I did, up to ramming speed.

I was going at about two thrusts per second and sweating profusely, Caroline was grunting and gasping and suddenly cried out loudly.

"CUMMING DANNO! AHHH... FUCK ME!" she came, her juices added lubrication to my cock which made me go faster and then I was cumming and crying out,

"AHHHHH FUCK!" And flooded her ass tunnel with cum, maybe more than last time, my orgasm went on and on, until I was drained and just twitching inside her and I collapsed on to her, both of us trying to catch our breath. After a minute or so she gasped,

"Now THAT was a fuck, maybe my best ever, how was it for you honey," and giggled.

"Ab...sol...ute... ly... fan... tastic!!" I gasped.

I slowly sat up and pulled out of her orifices and she stoppered her ass with tissues and carefully wobbled to the bathroom. I followed slowly, then took of the 'Plus One' and cleaned it in the sink and left it to drain and joined Caroline in the shower.

"Your soapy bits feel so different without hair, I hope you keep it like that, all the girls love it," she explained.

"Maybe... if they're good," I replied, enjoying playing with her soapy bits too. We rinsed, dried and got into bed, turned off the light and snuggled together and after a few kisses we fell asleep.

65.

We both like lazy sex in the mornings and took out time and got up at seven-thirty and were the last up.

We checked the brochures again, while eating breakfast and opted for a river paddleboat tour and streetcar combination for $55 each, which would last for five hours, Caroline called and booked tickets for nine am so we had to get going.

We parked the car and booked in for the streetcar tour and saw the Garden District's stately mansions and the late-Victorian architecture. We learned about above-ground crypts and mausoleums known as "Cities of the Dead" and heard stories of voodoo and piracy on Bayou St John, the waterway used by the pirate, Jean Lafitte.

Next, we boarded the steam paddleboat and cruised along the Mississippi. The Captain's told us about the port which is one of the world's busiest, we looked in the steam engine room and learnt how the steam powers the paddlewheel and the pipe organ calliope, which gave us a concert.

Finally we cruised past the Chalmette Battlefield, which was now a cemetery. This is where Jean Lafitte teamed up with Andrew Jackson to defeat the British in the War of 1812's final major battle.

As it was too late for lunch so we had drinks and cakes in the Old French Quarter before going home, our restaurant booking was for eight pm so we had three hours to pass before we needed to get dressed to go out so we watched a couple of movies. We had a very good meal, mine included a large medium rare steak and all the trimmings and we didn't get home until ten-thirty so no group playing tonight.

Alicia held my hand and led me to her bedroom, we undressed and went to her bathroom to prepare for bed, I kissed her lovely ass as she cleaned her teeth (I had finished already), when she had rinsed she turned and we kissed.

I lifted her up onto the work surface and knelt between her thighs and licked her sweet pussy, she wrapped her legs around my head, enjoying my tongue working between her pussy lips and into her honeypot. Another few minutes and she was gasping,

"Please Danno...?" And allowed me to get up and slip my cock into her velvet pussy and stroke it deeply, she hugged me close and kissed me passionately, her legs around my waist. I picked her up and bounced her a few times and turned around and walked into the bedroom, pausing to allow her to turn out the bathroom light.

I sat on the bed and held her hips and wriggled her around on my embedded cock which made her giggle, she unlocked her legs and I lay back and let her ride me. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling, I squeezed her ass cheeks, loving the feel of them in my hands.

"Mmmm..." she moaned, "Danno can you fuck me from behind please, I want to watch in the mirror?"

"I'll do better than that" I said and rolled her off and went out to the lounge and brought back the movie camera and its little tripod. I turned on the main lights and set it up on the cabinet opposite the wardrobe door mirror, and started it running with the screen facing us.

I positioned her right and got behind her and slipped my cock in her again, making sure my arms were out of her's and the camera's view. She watched my big cock sliding in and out of her pussy then asked,

"Can you film it from the top, me on my back Danno?" I pulled out and picked up the camera and paused it, she lay down and spread her legs, I got into position and resumed filming as she reached down and fed my cock into her pussy. I tried to keep the camera as still as possible and fuck her deeply but slowly but when I wanted to speed it shook too much. I put it on the cabinet and pointed it down, then positioned her on her side and slipped it in from behind.

The view was perfect and no shaking, I could now get on with the job and thrust firmly, building the passion in both of us. The last position was the reverse cowboy with her lying on me while I pumped at top speed up into her, she came with a cry and a squirt and I followed soon after. I pulled out and we watched as a large amount of cum oozed out and dripped down onto my groin.

We cleaned up and watched it again, making us horny, we didn't bother with the camera this time and after Alicia had cum she wanted me to film her sucking me and making me cum on her face. She deep throated me for a minute and then sucked and stroked me rapidly as I filmed and came on her face, she then use her fingers to scrape it into her mouth.

She opened wide to show the camera and then swallowed it all and opened again to prove it (just like Maddy must have taught her). We cleaned up and watched the second one again, it was very erotic and she loved the power she had over me while she was doing it.

In the morning, I had to film my cock, fucking her tight ass from various positions, cowboy and reverse, missionary and finally doggy, watching it ooze out and drip into her hand after I'd cum. The weather wasn't too good again so we stayed home and did what we wanted with whoever we wanted, whenever we wanted.

I filmed Caroline giving Alicia a good ass fuck with the beaded vibe in her ass, Conchita did the same to Carmen and Maddy used the hooked one on Caroline, while I fucked her ass.

The funniest take was Carmen with the beads in her ass, ass fucking Maddy with the plug in her pussy and Alicia on the front cock facing away, all lying on their sides with the top leg up high and groping the next girl's tits.

Dinner with alcohol before during and after was a happy time and as this was to be our last night here, us four concentrated on Caroline and Alicia, two onto one and swopping, making sure they came more than we did, as a big thank you for our holiday.

Maddy filmed me having my cock sucked by Caroline, then pumping her pussy and finally fucking her ass and cumming on her face, similar to what I had done with her daughter. Alicia had Conchita fucking her with the hook vibe face to face and Carmen with the other one in her ass in a sexy double penetration which was filmed too. I would have a lot of editing to do when I finally got home, as well as hopefully sending out lots of sex toys when we went live on-line.