Payback Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sales were still doing well, about a hundred or so a week and I was negotiating with a small specialist sex chain for a hundred of the 'Plus Ones' and thirty of the 'Plus Twos'. I would probably sell the products to them for $10 less per item, for the guaranteed bulk sale, this would allow them to make a reasonable profit too.

Maddy and Carmen were studying hard as their final exams were coming up in a few weeks, again Maddy would take her's in Orlando and Carmen in Tampa but this time they could drive themselves but Carmen would still take her mother for a day out.

There was going to be a big storm on the night of Monday 3rd so I had gone outside after lunch and locked the top of the hot tub and put the trash and recycling bins in the garage, before settling down to watch the news and weather, tracking the path of the storm as it moved north and inland. I cooked dinner early in case of a power cut and had a whiskey or two and went to bed quite late, lying there listening to the wind and rain outside and finally fell asleep.

Tuesday 4th July was Independence Day, a good day for most, a bad day for us.

I woke up late and the first thing I did was to check outside for any damage but everything was fine. I was eating breakfast when my phone rang and I was surprised to hear Stella's voice.

"Daniel, your father has had a heart attack, we're on our way to hospital, get there as soon as you can," she said quickly and hung up. I dressed, locked up the house and was driving out the gate before the garage door had fully closed. I drove rapidly to the hospital and arrived in about thirty minutes.

When I ran into reception, I was directed to the emergency room, where Stella was sat on a chair in the corridor. She stood up and hugged me and I asked,

"How is he and what happened Mom and where's Maddy?"

"I don't know, as soon as we got here they wheeled him into the emergency room and no one has come out yet, as for what happened, Konrad got up to see if there was any damage from the storm, one of the light poles had broken off and had fallen into the pool.

He turned off the power and was trying to pull it out when he collapsed," she explained, "Fortunately Conchita saw him out of her window and ran out to help. She screamed to Carmen to call for an ambulance and then fetch me and Madeline. She was doing CPR with Carmen until the ambulance arrived, the technician would only let one of us come with them so she stayed with Conchita and Carmen who were both very upset."

We sat for some time, then the doors opened and a doctor came out.

"Are you relatives of Mr Cross?" he asked.

"Yes, my husband," Stella said.

"I'm sorry Mrs Cross, but there was nothing we could do for him, we tried everything we had but couldn't keep his heart going for more than a few seconds, I believe he has had an attack before, is that correct?"

"Yes," I said quietly, "This was his third." He nodded and said,

"I'm sorry for your loss."

"Thank you Doctor," I continued and he turned and went back inside, leaving us stunned in the corridor. I hugged my Mom and we cried, then I sat her down and called Maddy and told her the news, she must have had the phone on speaker as I heard the cries of the other two as well, I told them that we'd be home soon and hung up. I went back to Stella and said,

"Come on Mom, let's go home," I said and helped her to her feet and guided her back to the car and drove home. The girls were waiting for us when we walked in and all hugged and kissed her on the cheek and there were lots of tears all round.

I made stiff drinks for all of us and we sat in the lounge and talked sporadically and when the drinks were gone Maddy helped Stella upstairs to her room and sat with her for a while, then came back down again and we all hugged and kissed before Conchita and Carmen went back to The Haven and Maddy and I went to our separate bedrooms.

Maddy told me in the morning that she heard a noise before she went to sleep and went to check on Stella who was crying, so she got in bed with her and cuddled her until she fell asleep but stayed there all night only leaving in the morning to come downstairs.

I didn't sleep for some time and was a little angry with him for trying to get the lighting pole out by himself, all he had to do was turn the power off and call me in the morning and I would have come over to sort it out.

The next couple of days were busy, Stella called her lawyer and the funeral service, the lawyer had some forms to be filled out so I called the hospital to find out when the death certificate would be issued and was told that because it was an unexpected death there would have to be an autopsy so the certificate would not be available for about three or four days so everything was put on hold until then.

I replaced the pole that had broken and its light, disposed of the old one and checked the condition of all the others.

"You need to go back to work Daniel, there's nothing you can do here for now," Stella told me, "I have plenty of help her with the girls fussing over me like so many mother hens."

I hugged and kissed her and reluctantly drove to work and packed the backlog of orders for the 'Plus Ones and Twos' and took them to be posted before driving home. I resisted the urge to drink alcohol and stuck to coffee and energy drinks for the next few days, I ran in the afternoons or gave the X-trainer hell for an hour.

I still skyped Caroline and Maddy on alternate nights until Stella told me the date day of the funeral, which was going to be on the eleventh.

On Friday afternoon I drove to Duncellin and the first thing I did was hug everyone, starting with Stella.

"Hi Mom, is there anything you want me to do?"

"Just be here for the girls, they are still very upset," she replied.

"I'm here for you too Mom."

"Thank you Daniel, I do appreciate it, now run along and say hello to the girls," she said and smiled. I changed into swimming shorts and went to the gym where all in the girls were, they stopped work to come and hug and kiss me, which was nice then went back to work while I watched them for a while before going for a swim.

We had fun in the pool and forgot about the sadness of Caroline and Konrad for an hour. The rest of the weekend followed our usual routine but with an empty chair in the lounge.

Monday morning we dressed mostly in black, I had brought the same clothes I had worn to Rosie's funeral and drove the Lincoln to the gravesite for the service. A few of Stella and Konrad's old work friends and a couple of other relatives had turned up for his funeral.

It was the hottest day of the year so far and we all suffered from the heat, Caroline and Alicia had sent flowers to go with the big wreath we had bought. After the service we went home for a light buffet that Carmen, Conchita and Maddy had prepared. Later when the visitors had gone we changed and relaxed a little, remembering things he'd done and said over the years.

His and Stella's portraits hung in pride of place either side of the fireplace with Maddy's and mine on the outside of each of theirs. The girls thanked me for their pay checks and vouchers and Carmen opened the extra present I had given her for the extra time and work she had put in, she was delighted to have the strapless vibe with the beads.

I returned home the next morning and I hoped that Maddy and Carmen were not too distracted by all the sadness and could concentrate on their studies and revision for the upcoming exams on the twenty fifth and twenty seventh but they had assured me that they were now fully focussed on their studies.

Maddy drove herself in the Lincoln to her exams a fortnight later, when she skyped me that night she said

"The papers were harder than last year's but I got everything right, I think, there was one or two questions that might be partly right but I should get an 'A' at least. I'm now helping Carmen revise for her's on Thursday, she's going to drive and then Conchita, Mom and I are going shopping, I think a bit of 'retail therapy' will do Stella some good."

Caroline's medication allowed her to live as normal a life as possible and she could still drive, but decided to organise some driving lessons for Alicia as there may come a time when she couldn't do it anymore, assuming that the Ashton Recovery Clinic gave her the go ahead after her annual check-up. Alicia went to the doctor's for all the practical tests and to the hospital for a pre-arranged scan, which would all be sent to the clinic.

Carmen's exams went well too and Stella enjoyed her 'retail therapy' with Maddy and Conchita.

On August 8th, Alicia had her annual check-up via skype, which included various memory tests and they were very happy with the results and told her that she had the best recovery statistics they'd ever had at ninety four percent. She asked about learning to drive and was told that she could go ahead.

Her driving went well throughout August and on September twelfth she passed her theory exam and had booked her 'on the road' test for the twenty-fifth. Maddy and I decided to surprise her by coming for a short visit to coincide with her exam, I asked Caroline quietly if we could come and she was overjoyed but would not tell Alicia.

Sales were still steady, in the four months, since we had started selling, we had sold over twelve hundred 'Plus Ones' and over a hundred of the 'Plus Twos', I thought another year and we would instigate the process for the 'One for the Girls' design.

On Saturday 23rd Carmen dropped Maddy and I at the airport to fly to New Orleans, we took a taxi to the Carver's, Caroline knew what time we would arrive and when we rang to doorbell she sent Alicia to see who it was.

"AHHHH! DANNO!" she screamed and then saw Maddy, "And Maddy tooooo," and she was jumping up and down with excitement. She hugged and kissed us both and dragged us inside,

"Mom! It's Danno and Maddy," she screamed at a slightly lower decibel rate.

"I know girl, in fact I think the whole neighbourhood knows now," Caroline laughed and came to hug and kiss us too.

"How are you doing Caroline?" I asked.

"A hell of a lot better for having you two here," she replied, then continued quietly, "Mostly good days at the moment, nothing as bad as before... yet."

"How long can you stay?" her daughter asked holding Maddy's hand, who replied,

"We fly home on Wednesday, I have to start my final degree course next week, so I have to be home and prepared for that but we'll be back around the end of October or early November, if that's alright with your mother."

"You are welcome here any time Maddy," Caroline answered with a smile.

"Have you brought any toys Maddy," Alicia whispered loudly and we all laughed.

"Yes, I borrowed Carmen's special toy that Danno gave her for working hard at his warehouse," Maddy whispered back in the same way.

We put our bags in our usual bedroom while Caroline made coffee for the adults and juice for the two girls. We sat and talked until lunch time and afterwards Alicia announced,

"Siesta time, Maddy has to show me her toy, come on Maddy, we need to talk, girl to girl to toy."

"She has been a bit depressed since we had the news so this is the best medicine for her and for me. Now what are you waiting for, a written invitation, take me to bed and give me a good fucking...please Danno," she finished quietly. I stood and scooped her up in my arms, noting how much lighter she felt and carried her to her bedroom and kicked the door shut.

We stripped quickly and got into bed, caressing everything within reach and kissing passionately, we sixty-nine'd with enthusiasm, she came sweetly and then she got the cock she asked for in her well lubricated pussy, with a very satisfying culmination.

In the afternoon Alicia took me out on a driving lesson in their Toyota Scion. She'd had a few lessons and had learned well, she was very good when she didn't talk but as soon as she did, she turned her head to look at me, as women do. I spent the rest of the time training her to not turn her head when she spoke, but concentrate on the road and traffic and talk.

"Danno bullied me, Mom," she cried when we got back, "He made me look where I was going when I talked and it was so hard to do."

"Her driving is very good but this fault could be dangerous, it's probably a good idea not to talk in the car until she has passed her test or keep reminding her to look forward and talk," I explained, "Take Maddy for a drive tomorrow Alicia, practice what I told you."

That night Caroline and I made love with her on top, finishing in a sixty-nine, followed by some nice ass play. She wanted more in the morning and that was fine with me. We had eaten breakfast when the other two eventually surfaced, Maddy looking tired and Alicia had a big grin on her face.

"What's up Maddy, you look tired?" I asked, innocently.

"She's a nymphomaniac like Carmen, we were at it half the night and again this morning, feed me then I'm going to my own bed for another hour, 'Do Not Disturb'!"

We laughed at her but sympathised, the girl was just excited to have us here. We sat on their couch and I cuddled both of them and talked until Maddy reappeared at ten, dressed.

"Okay you little sex maniac, get the keys and the get your sweet ass into the car and drive," Maddy snapped at Alicia but grinned at us. She ran for the door, grabbing the keys on the way and getting a small slap on her ass from Maddy on the way, we could hear her laughing all the way to the garage.

I turned and kissed Caroline gently and said,

"Now you can tell me how you really are doing." She smiled wearily,

"Can't fool you can I?" she said, "I'm tired most of the time but I keep a good face for her. When I'm on my own, I seem to just fade away but it's hard keep going for long, we only sleep together two or three times a week and she calms down the enthusiasm a lot when we make love, although I like her to be enthusiastic occasionally."

"Like last night," I said and we laughed.

The girls came back after two hours and Maddy was grinning.

"She bullied me too Mom!" Alicia moaned, "She pointed her finger by my cheek and talked to me and every time I turned my head to answer, her finger dug into my cheek."

"It worked didn't it Ali? You stopped turning your head (after about twenty pokes in the cheek)," Maddy replied, grinning evilly.

"Yes, it did... Maddy," she answered grumpily and her cheek was a bit red. I stood up and crossed the room, picked her up and kissed her on the lips and her red cheek.

"There Alicia, I've kissed it better for you, you've done very well, just think of the finger, waiting there, every time you get in the car and you will sail through your test on Tuesday." She had wrapped her legs around my waist and said,

"Lunch time, followed by SIESTA!" she cried happily "Take us to the kitchen, Danno."

"He knows just what to say, doesn't he, she's gone from grumpy to happy in about ten seconds," Caroline mused.

"He does that for all of us," Maddy replied.

"Yes he does and that's one of the reasons we love him so much."

Siesta is supposed to be about rest and relaxation but when you have a ball of beautiful sexy girl wanting to play with your man parts in a most pleasant way, you don't get much rest. After making her cum with my tongue and fingers, then I ploughed her pussy mercilessly cumming hard just before she did for the second time.

We cuddled and relaxed for a while afterwards and she slept in my arms for half an hour before going back to the lounge. The others joined us shortly afterwards and we cuddled and watched a movie. After dinner and normal cards and chatting with Carmen and Conchita via skype, we went to bed and I fucked Alicia's pussy and tight little ass for a long time before cumming.

Monday morning we all went for a long drive before we went shopping.

"Think of that finger," I reminded Alicia and she did a lot better, she drove the car and had to refuel it, something she had only watched before. Her mother went inside to pay for it as Alicia didn't have a credit card, which was something that would have to be remedied before too long.

My siesta was with Caroline again, Maddy didn't mind missing out with me to treat the other two twice each during our short stay for two reasons. First, to give Caroline as much love as we could in the short time she had left and secondly to do the same for Alicia to give her someone else to love and talk to, taking her mind off the upcoming tragedy for a short time. After we had made love and lay cuddling, she said,

"You know Danno, I've been thinking about your design for the girls strap-on and might have an idea that would work, if you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind," I replied, kissing her on her nose, she smiled and continued,

"Well I was thinking about the original design, it was all in one moulded piece, the hook part was good but the cock was short, more like a finger and curved up which was okay but if it was straight and seven inches long, similar to the other one that would be a lot better."

"Hmm, yes I see your point, although nobody complained at the time."

"That's because we were all too busy fucking, Danno. Anyway if there was a triangular plate like the base on the 'Pluses' moulded into it that came up the front with a waist strap to hold it secure with another straight cock," she explained.

"Wouldn't that be smoother and easier to clean, the only disadvantage I can see is that the top one would have to have its own battery but if the moulding was thick enough it would not protrude and dig in to the wearer."

"I think you've got something there Caroline, the costs would be more expensive than adapting the 'Plus' design but I think it would be a better product and maybe as an existing customer the manufacturing company would split the minimum order of five thousand into two colours, white flesh and black," I mused, "What do you think?"

"I think you're on to a winner Danno, now give me a nice cuddle before we get up." I gave her a very nice cuddle and even grabbed and kissed her ass when she rolled over to get out, making her laugh.

I printed off the design I had emailed her and started working on the new one and had the basics sketched when Maddy and Alicia emerged from her bedroom.

"What are you doing Danno?" Maddy asked, I told them and showed the sketches.

"Can I have a go with them?" Alicia asked so I pushed them over to her, she left the room and came back with an artist's sketchbook, pencils, pens and a small watercolour paint set and brush.

Twenty minutes later and she had recreated my rough sketches but turned them into coloured drawings from two angles, one in black and the other in beige.

"Wow Alicia, you're really good, now we need to add the dimensions when the paint has dried and scan it in to the computer and email it to us and Carmen too, she will love it," Maddy said excitedly.

Being similar sizes, Maddy and Caroline stripped off and stacked on the floor, Alicia measured the distance between their pussies and noted it on the picture. I asked them to take up the X position (face to face but not pussy to pussy) and Alicia measured that distance too and noted it.

I looked at the picture but she nudged me and I looked and saw the X now had pussy contact and they were rubbing themselves together. We looked at each other, smiled and stripped, Ali walked over and sat on her mother's face and I offered my cock to Maddy's open mouth.

We swopped positions and people and carried on, then Ali ran to our room and came back with the strapless vibe and put it carefully inside her, beads first, then the plug and lubed it ready for her mother. I was already fucking Maddy, actually she was fucking me because she was on top and bouncing hard.