Payback Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to bed with Maddy and we made gentle love once and slept and did it again in the morning. After a late breakfast we packed our bags and prepared ourselves to leave our friends and go home.

While I was in the bathroom, the girls had a conference and when I returned to the lounge I was met with the beautiful sight of five lovely naked ladies and the camera.

"We have decided that we want a fitting 'Grand Finale' for this fantastic sex holiday" Caroline explained, "You work the camera and we all get to suck your magnificent cock, that gives so much pleasure to us all and in the end, you get to cum on all of our faces, now get that robe off." I love my devious, beautiful, wonderful girls and stood naked and already fully aroused in the middle of the room.

The girls knelt in a close circle around my cock and took it in turns to suck me for about thirty seconds, some with dancing tongues and others with deep throat. Back and forth around the circle and gradually my passion rose, all of them were playing with their pussies, some played with asses too. I filmed it all and after almost fifteen minutes I panted,

"Cumming soon girls!" they worked harder and then I filmed one handed and stroked myself rapidly and with a cry I sprayed cum over their upturned faces, their mouths open and tongues hanging out. I made sure that all of them received some cum and in the end, Carmen, Conchita and Alicia, Caroline and Maddy all licked each other clean.

Then Carmen sucked every last drop out of and off my cock, then deep throated me and I held the camera level with my cock and shot her licking my balls with my eight inches buried down her throat. The final scene was of five smiling faces looking up at me.

There was one surprise left for us, Alicia had painted portraits of all of us from screen shots taken when we were on skype and photos taken when they holidayed with us, there were even ones of Stella and Konrad. They were carefully rolled up and placed in an eighteen inch long, six inch diameter tube for the flight home.

Our flight was at mid-day so we dressed and loaded the SUV and said a tearful goodbye to the Carver's. We drove sadly and quietly back to the airport, I returned the SUV and we flew home. At Orlando we took a taxi back to Duncellin, as Konrad and Stella were still on their cruise until Saturday.

Conchita and Carmen started on dinner while Maddy and I went to a late night store to get some fresh fruit, veg and milk to keep us going until we could organise a proper delivery.

"It's a shame that they live so far away, maybe one day we could live closer, Alicia needs to meet younger people if she wants to have her own family," I said and Maddy agreed. We ate and watched some TV for a while but were too tired so we all went to bed, me in Maddy's for the first time in a year, but we just cuddled and went to sleep.

We made lazy love in the morning, had breakfast then she got on with her studies, as was Carmen in The Haven. I helped Conchita with her cleaning, mainly a week's worth of dusting, licking her pussy and having a great fuck in my bed when we had finished.

We all trained in the gym and the pool in the afternoon, having only done sexual training for the last eight days. We cooked and ate together and Carmen stayed with me that night and Maddy had a visitor too. I decided to go home on Sunday so Maddy said that she would turn on the website on Monday and I could monitor orders from here and only go and send them if there was a lot.

We spent the next few days, eating, sleeping, training and having sex, swopping partners every day with all four of us having an orgy occasionally. We talked to Caroline and Alicia every other night and everything was good. Maddy opened my www.strap-on_specials.com website on Monday morning and by the evening we had three orders for the 'Plus One'.

I told Caroline that evening but she seemed distracted.

"What's up Caroline, you don't look too good tonight?" she sighed deeply, winced and looked at me.

"I've got a headache Danno." I felt devastated.

"Oh SHIT!" I cried, "Maybe it's just a normal one, have you called the doctor?"

"Yes I did, earlier and he's made me an appointment for tomorrow afternoon for a scan, at least Alicia can drive me there now, hopefully it'll prove to be nothing but I can't help but be worried, I have to be optimistic for Alicia's sake," she said unhappily.

"Well good luck for tomorrow, we all love you and hope it's all okay, I'll tell the others tonight and call you tomorrow night for an update, Stella and Konrad are still on holiday so I won't call them." I said.

"Thank you Danno, I know you do and we love you all too, see you tomorrow, bye," and she was gone.

"SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" I shouted. Carmen stuck her head around the door and asked,

"What's up Danno?" I told her the news and she burst into tears, Conchita came in from the kitchen and Maddy came rapidly downstairs. I told them all and we hugged for mutual support and willed our love to Caroline in New Orleans.

Thursday was a very subdued day for us, no one was keen on doing much, just talking quietly, I checked the orders which were up to ten for the 'One' and there was an order for the 'Two' as well but I couldn't build up any enthusiasm for it, they could wait. The day dragged but eventually at eight pm I couldn't wait any longer and connected via skype. The two of them sat very close together, as we were.

"Hello everyone, I won't beat about the bush, it's not good news I'm afraid," that's when I noticed that Alicia was crying. "The scan showed a small shadow near where they took out the tumour, but then they found another one in a different place," she explained, "And in the end there was fifteen, they are very small at the moment but they are all over my brain, they said that they couldn't do anything about it because if they removed all of them I would be like a vegetable."

"Did they say how long Caroline?" Maddy asked quietly.

"Maybe six months, if I'm lucky. HA!! Lucky! The wrong fuckin' sort of luck...!" And she burst into tears and Alicia put her arms around her and kissed her cheek gently.

"We are so sorry for both of you," I said, tears flowing.

"At least I'll have time to make sure Alicia's safe and get my affairs in order and try and enjoy what time I have left and not get all bitter and twisted."

"We will help in any way we can Caroline," Conchita said.

"Anything..." Carmen added.

"Thank you all, I'll talk to you in a couple of days, goodnight everyone," and she closed the connection leaving us stunned. We hugged and cried together and decided not to call Stella yet, there was not point spoiling the rest of their holiday, they would find out soon enough.

A little while later in my bed with Carmen, I said,

"I feel so angry that after all the shit she has had to put up with over the years, she gets this... twice!"

"I want to hit something but I'd probably hurt myself like Maddy did," Carmen shouted, "Oh Danno... just... fuck me hard, I want to slap your ass, you can slap mine, I want to hurt and be hurt... I want... to feel her pain...please Danno."

I felt the same way but to hit someone like that was not me but maybe the spanking would help both of us come to terms with this tragedy. I pulled her on top of me and kissed her hard, she bit my lip and I tasted blood I smacked first one ass cheek and then the other, feeling the sting in my hands.

She kissed me savagely and raked my chest with her nails as I spanked her again and again. I pushed her off me onto her back and straddled her head and pushed my cock into her mouth, she sucked hard and took in more as I went for her 'G-spot' and rubbed it hard.

I felt her teeth on my cock but not hard and rubbed faster after inserting a finger into her ass as well, I pushed my cock right down her throat and face fucked her hard for a few seconds and pulled out.

She gasped and I rubbed again and she came hard, I changed ends and entered her sloppy pussy, fucking her hard and fast. She was gasping, crying and growling all at the same time and raked her fingers across my back and slapped my ass, I pulled out and pushed my cock into her ass and in three thrusts was full embedded and pounding her hard.

Carmen raked her nails across my ass and with a cry I came hard, again and again I pounded her ass, shooting cum deep in her and she came again too, crying and biting my shoulder. After a couple of minutes the red mist ebbed away and we looked at each other.

"Are you okay Carmen?" I asked.

"Yes, I think so but my pussy and ass is a bit sore," she said, "How's your lip and your shoulder, oh it's bleeding," and she pulled me out of bed and into the shower and we cleaned ourselves up she put a plaster on my shoulder wound and I put Aloe Very gel onto her red ass cheeks to soothe them. My scratches were noticeable but not deep so we got into bed and held each other and cried together, then slept.

When we woke in the morning we were sore but not angry any more, I couldn't have done that with any of the other girls, only Carmen understood what I felt because she felt the same way and our savage love making worked for us.

We gently made love and enjoyed it, all the anger was gone, only sadness remained, after dressing we walked into the kitchen and the other two looked shocked.

"What the fuck happened to you two, you look like you've been run over by a bus," Maddy cried.

"We felt so angry after Caroline's news we vented our frustrations on each other and had wonderful sex and now we just feel sad for her and especially Alicia." I replied.

"It's just as well that Stella isn't here for a little bit longer, her poor baby has quite a few wounds and I've got a very pink and tender ass," Carmen said, grinning.

"All we did was cuddle and cry and I still feel angry that she has to suffer even more," Conchita said.

"Just be careful if you vent that anger on the punch bag, remember what happened to Maddy," I reminded her but she just grunted.

"I just want to scream and throw or break something!" shouted Maddy.

"Okay Maddy come with me" and I pulled her into the lounge, "Okay shoes off, now scream!" She looked at me and then took a deep breath and really let rip, it was deafening and the others came running in to see what was up.

"Is that a bit better?" She nodded, I slipped my shoes off too. "Right Maddy, full contact, go!" I stepped forward and grabbed her arm and spun her and slapped her ass hard, she shrieked and swore and turned to face me.

"That fucking hurt Daniel!" I stepped forward again and feinted a punch which she blocked but I caught her again and swept her legs from under her. She broke her fall but I managed to slap the other cheek hard.

Then I stood up and waited, she stood quickly and took a breath and calmed herself, before launching a varied attack of punches and kicks. I had to move quickly but blocked them all and put in a couple of my own which she blocked too.

Maddy now maintained her composure and worked for an opening and made a good hit in my ribs which hurt like hell but I carried on, she was quicker but I was stronger and after ten minutes I decided to call a halt. We were both panting and sweating.

"Stop! Enough!" I called and bowed to her and after a moment's hesitation she bowed back. I stepped over to her and we hugged and kissed passionately.

"Feeling a bit better now, my love?" I asked.

"Mmmm, yes I am, I hope your ribs are as sore as my ass Danno but I feel a lot less angry, you better go and see Conchita now but she's a lot calmer than us two hot-headed girls and I need a shower." I kissed her again and went to the kitchen where they had gone when the fighting turned into kissing.

"I don't want to fight with you Danno," Conchita said nervously.

"That's all right honey but I need you to check something for me," and held out my hand, she took it and I walked out the door and headed to the annex. Out of hearing I said quietly "I know I need a shower but I want you to check where Maddy got that punch in, to see if she has broken a rib, it hurts like hell."

We went into the bathroom and she helped me to get my shirt off and then my shorts, grinning at my half hard cock. She turned on the shower while I leaned against the wall and grunted in pain when I went to step in to it.

"Wait Danno and she quickly stripped and helped me to get in and after we were wet, she turned off the water and soaped me down, being very gentle over the injured area.

She turned the water on again and helped me rinse the soap off, she laughed as my now hard cock kept getting in the way. With the water off again she assisted me out of the shower and dried me all over, then dried herself before helping me to my bed. She looked at the now forming bruise and said,

"This will probably hurt but I need to feel the bones Danno," she stated, but full of concern.

"Go ahead Conchita," and I gritted my teeth as she gently probed the area with her fingertips, tracing the ribs to see if there were any sharp or bent bits. She was very gentle but it still hurt then she announced,

"I think they are just bruised not broken, an ice-pack will help bring out the bruise."

"Maybe if you kissed it better, that might help, nurse," I said grinning. She looked at me and said,

"It's not many patients who have a naked nurse in their bed, you're a very lucky boy." She kissed the bruise and all around the area and I stroked her shoulder and she stood up and leaned over and kissed my lips gently. I felt her thigh and slid my hand up to her ass and caressed the firm globes.

"You should be resting Danno, not feeling up your nurse," she said and giggled, then said "With all this bad news I really need some love, I know there's nothing we can do for her but send her our love but it's all very sad, so if you're up to it and I see you are, please give me some love Danno." I urged her to straddle my head and sipped from her honeypot, licking and sucking her to a gentle orgasm.

She eased off and lay beside me and I carefully turned to face her, she lifted her right leg and placed it over my hip and guided my cock into her wet pussy. After a while she turned over and we spooned and gently fucked while I played with her big tits, I went a bit faster at the end so that we could cum together but the pain was worth it.

We washed, dressed and walked back to the empty kitchen, the girls would be studying by now; Conchita made an ice-pack with a bag of frozen peas and tied it around me and sat me down and brought me and herself a coffee.

"Why did you do all that fighting with them and not me," she asked eventually.

"Well as you know Carmen is normally a bit submissive with masochistic tendencies as far as sex is concerned," I said and she nodded, "It was unusually angry for Carmen and didn't know what to do about it so I encouraged her to get it out of her system on me, I slapped her ass a few times and she bit my lip and shoulder, actually drawing blood and raked my back and ass with her nails. We both had explosive orgasms and she felt a lot better afterwards, it helped me too."

"What about Maddy?" Conchita asked.

"Maddy loves sex but is neither dominant nor submissive, she was just very angry. She needed to burn off that anger and so I goaded her into combat mode by winding her up and slapping her ass." I continued, "I had to work hard at protecting myself while still seeming to be needling her, she is so fast that she caught me with a good punch. It was all anger and aggression, she didn't need the sex at this time."

"So what about me, am I not good enough to fight with?" She snapped.

"It's not that Conchita, you were not so much angry, as upset and sad, you didn't need to fight, you needed some love, understanding and a good cuddle, even the sex was less important than the feeling of companionship."

"You would make a very good psychologist or mental therapist, apart from the sex, of course," she said and chuckled, "You seem to know instinctively what a person needs, at any given time, for any particular personal problem but the big cock helps too."

Conchita got up to start the housework but I stayed where I was, my ribs were not as bad as I made out but they were sore and I wouldn't be doing any training for a few days. I checked the orders, there were now thirty-five 'Ones' and seven 'Twos' on order not many that they couldn't wait. The parents would be back tomorrow and Maddy could collect them at eleven am in the Lincoln so I could go home on Sunday.

The girls trained hard but no one got injured which was good Maddy slept in my room that night as the bed was a bit firmer than hers. We made love carefully and very pleasantly and again in the morning with a bit more vigour as the ribs were feeling less sore.

Maddy drove and I rode shotgun to the airport, once we were in the car on our way home Stella asked,

"Come on you two, what's the problem, I can tell that there's something wrong?"

"Can we tell you when we get home please Mom?" I replied and the rest of the trip was done in silence.

Maddy parked the car and we took the cases as far as the stairs and went to the kitchen to make drinks.

"Now tell me the problem Daniel."

"On Wednesday Caroline had another headache, she called the doctor and she went in for a scan on Thursday. She has another shadow, different scan revealed about fifteen all over, it's inoperable."

"How long has she got?" Stella asked.

"About six months if she's lucky," Maddy replied, in tears again.

"SHIT!!" snapped Konrad, we all looked at him because it was so unusual to hear him swear.

"I shall skype her myself tonight and offer Alicia to come and live here if she would like to," Stella decided.

Maddy and I took the cases upstairs and put them on the bed ready to be unpacked.

The rest of the day was quiet and dinner was sombre, I fired up the skype and Stella spoke to Caroline for a while and made her offer.

"Alicia, would you like to live with Stella, Maddy and the other girls" there was a pause, "Yes she would but doesn't want to talk about it at the moment, my poor baby's still in a state of shock. She can't understand how I can be so calm about it.

I could have died in January but I got five more months until now and maybe another six which is all a bonus so I have accepted that I'm not going to see any more grandchildren or see her get married, se la vie, Stella."

We all talked briefly with her and then left her to comfort Alicia who was crying in the background.

In the end I stayed until Monday morning and went straight to work and posted over fifty 'Plus Ones' and ten 'Plus Twos' totalling $5,200 in five days, long may it continue, I hoped.

I took the paintings Alicia had done for us to the framer that did the big photos for me previously, he would charge me $200 to frame them all and it would take about two weeks to do it.

At home I soaked in the hot tub and then worked on the design for the 'Lady', cutting open the 'Hook' and seeing how it worked. A couple of days later I had incorporated my own version of it into the lady, to fit in the 'Plus Two' where the forward facing lower vibe would normally go. That vibe would now go in the 'real' cock position and because of the internal fit only a waist belt would be required.

I sent the design to Maddy, Carmen and Caroline for their views and then went online and ordered a music download voucher for Carmen and Maddy and a DVD voucher for Conchita as a 'thank you' for their help in checking and counting the vibes. Later I went shopping and received texts from all four girls (including Alicia) in favour of the new design.

66.

By the end of the month Alicia had gradually accepted that her mother was going to die by the end of the year and they were doing lots of things that were on her 'Bucket List'. Caroline had been to see her solicitors and the family funeral service company to organise everything for when it happened.