Payback Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No you didn't, you of all people should know I don't do that, I offer advice, that's all and in this case she took me by surprise too when she told me, after we had finished with the lawyer but not how much."

"Just think about what she said and we'll talk about it at the meeting tomorrow," I said sternly and walked out and went to see Stella.

"Hello Daniel, how did it go with the lawyer?" I told her about it and Alicia's offer to us all and why.

"It's certainly a lot of money to some, but is not that much from her total, why do you look annoyed?"

I told her what had happened in the gym.

"Ahh, Conchita wasn't very diplomatic, but it is a lot of money for them and considering their background she must have had some of the old suspicion, raising its ugly face. Give her a bit of leeway and she did apologise," she explained.

"Hmm...we're having a board meeting tomorrow and I think I know how to make this work, with pure maths for our little accountant," I said smiling at last.

During training on Saturday morning, Conchita pulled me to one side and apologised to me again.

"I spoke to Stella about it and she gave me some insight on your thoughts, she didn't agree with what you said but she told me why you might have thought that, so I forgive you.

I have had an idea, so bring pen and paper to the meeting and a calculator, you're going to be busy." Then I picked her up and kissed her and as she turned to go back to train I gave her ass a good slap which made her squeal and run, laughing back to the others.

Four pm and we were all sat around the dining table in The Haven.

"The first thing on the agenda is recent sales, in the three months to mid-January we sold 1025 of the 'Triples' for $64,575 divided by five equals $22,416 each, quite a good amount I think, the actual total is another 110 sold prior to that, equalling $64,575 which is now $12,915 each," I explained,

"I sold 98 of the 'Plus Twos' for $6,862 profit, 739 of the 'Plus Ones' for $40,645 profit in the same period. My totals are $128,646 for the 1's, $18,760 for the 2's equalling $147,406 profit, again a good return.

Conchita and Carmen, you can see that of your investment of $32,000, you have earnt two thirds of it back in three months, are you happy with that?"

"Yes Danno, we are very happy with that," Conchita replied.

"Good, then would you be prepared to invest in further products?"

"Yes we would," came the immediate reply.

"In that case I have an offer for you, you can each buy a fifth share in the 'Plus Ones and Twos' for $63,000."

"We can't afford that as we've not recovered the first amount yet," Conchita interrupted, I looked at her and she said 'Sorry' quietly, I nodded and carried on.

"I will include in the deal all of the profits made so far when they were all mine, which would give a total of $218,911 divided by five, equals $43,822 each or $5,477.75 per month. The total investment of $32,000 plus $63,000 equals $95,000, this would be repaid in seventeen and a third months and eight months are already gone." I explained as Conchita scribbled and tapped keys on her calculator.

"Your figures are correct but that doesn't explain how we would come up with the rest of the money?" She said.

"Although the two things were never related and one was a surprise to me, you have been offered a gift from someone who has no other motive but love, accept that gift in the manner it was offered and use it to bring all the products into the company," I finished. Maddy was smiling, Alicia looked worried and confused and Carmen was looking at her mother and whispering 'Yes Mama', repeatedly.

Conchita looked at me for a few moments, then looked at each of the others, lastly on Alicia, then finally smiled and nodded. Cheers broke out all around the table, Alicia ran round and threw her arms around Conchita and kissed her thoroughly. Later the older woman pulled me to one side and said,

"I really am sorry I accused you of manipulating Alicia but I think you have manipulated me, in the nicest possible way, so we thank you... Devious Danno!" I smiled and went and kissed Maddy, while Carmen and then Conchita hugged and kissed Alicia.

"She's right Danno, you did manipulate her," she said quietly in my ear.

"But those calculations don't lie Maddy, I just used Ali's offer to make the deal, now it's all in the company and all will benefit and I don't mind sharing the profit I had already made," I whispered back.

Alicia interrupted us and said,

"Excuse me cutting in Maddy but I just had to thank him for persuading you others to accept my gift," and Maddy stepped back and Alicia kissed me thoroughly, rubbing her belly on my hard cock.

"Come on you two, we haven't got time for an orgy and Ali and Carmen need to get to the kitchen," Maddy said.

Later while dinner was cooking Alicia showed Maddy and I how she was getting on in her studio.

"So far I've finished the painting of Mom with a plain light matt background so that she stands out. This has given me a little more time to spend on the larger 'Galloping Horses' painting to be the free prints and the 'Horse' as these will hopefully be sold," She said proudly.

In twelve days she had completed 'Caroline', the larger 'Galloping Horses' and three of her favourite, the 'Horse' painting.

"You have done very well so far, isn't the repetition a bit boring," I asked.

"No Danno, because one is of my mother and I have to be true to her and the other is my favourite, maybe it won't be by the time I've done two hundred but we'll see," Alicia explained, "And I get to train and chat with my friends in the afternoon and do some cooking too, it's a busy day."

At dinner Stella announced that Anton Lazarenko had called her to say that he was going to have an exhibition in a wing of City Hall, starting on the 26th March and would like to show some of Alicia's work, maybe twenty pieces. Alicia was stunned.

"City Hall!" She cried "But it's not..." I cleared my throat and she looked at me a grinned.

"He asked how things were going with the limited and unlimited editions and I told him. He is hoping to have about twenty prints of your mother, a hundred of the 'Galloping Horses' and the first dozen of the 'Horse' is that possible Alicia?" Stella asked.

"That should be fine if I work on Saturday mornings too, but I think I'll need a break after that for a few days."

"The exhibition will be on for a week and you will be expected to be there some of the time each day then maybe a few days away with Daniel would be good for you," she said smiling.

"Yes that would be lovely, thank you Stella," she said and smiled at me.

The next morning I took 'Caroline' to the printers and ordered a hundred and two hundred standard prints on thin card of the 'Galloping Horses' to be made, which would take a day to set up using two printers and another day to print them, Maddy would take Alicia to collect and pay for them when they were dry.

I went to home and to work and packed orders each morning, the other part of my work was largely ignored unless I was asked for something in stock.

By the 23rd March when I next went to Duncellin, Alicia had reached her target, Anton had been to see all of her paintings and had chosen what he considered her best twenty, including the originals of her mother and the horse.

I arrived at ten am and Talia arrived at eleven to collect the paintings, all had been wrapped in bubble wrap but only number one of the horse and twenty of 'Caroline' were going plus fifty of the free prints. I helped Talia load them into her specialist van, she provided a special case for the seriolithographs with tissue paper to go between each print.

She was very pleasant and looked great and I'm sure she brushed against me deliberately a few times, so I did the same, just a bit of innocent flirting.

Sunday was going to be a preview day for the art trade, dealers and art critics, art agents for collectors would be there for a couple of hours in the afternoon. I had called an art dealer friend whom I had worked with on a few occasions and asked him to attend and give his estimated valuation for her paintings.

He agreed, for his own benefit as well as mine and would report to me Sunday evening, I was not going to tell Alicia about this as she didn't need any more pressure as she was nervous enough already. He called me at seven and said he'd emailed his evaluation of all of them including the limited edition and the promotion piece.

"She is very good for a new artist, she will do very well if she wants to make a career out of painting," he said. I thanked him and hung up, going to the computer and printing off his evaluation. I was very surprised at the figures considering that he had marked down the prices because she was unknown.

I found Stella and told her what I had done and showed her the sheet.

"His valuation of the horse is almost identical to Anton's," she mused making a running total in her head, "He's valued those paintings at nearly fifty thousand dollars, we have to tell her before she finds out at City Hall tomorrow, go and get her, Daniel."

I fetched her from the kitchen and sat with her on the couch, she looked nervous but I squeezed her hand and she relaxed.

"You know the art trade were at the gallery today for a preview of all the artwork," Alicia nodded, "Well Daniel asked a dealer friend of his to attend and do an evaluation of your work. He has lowered his estimate because you are an unknown artist, for now and this is what he says they are worth."

She handed the sheet to Alicia who sat back and studied it with a growing look of astonishment on her face.

"But-but-but that's got to be for all the art in the exhibition, isn't it?"

"Nope! Just yours Ali," I said, smiling and squeezing her hand again.

"You see Alicia, you might sell some of the limited editions during the week while you are there, so you do not want to look shocked at the price it fetches. You may be asked if some of the others are for sale too, you need to make a mental note of any you really want to keep and be prepared to let some go," Stella explained to the shocked woman.

"Get her a glass of wine please and go and help Carmen while we talk Daniel."

"Sure Mom," I said and poured her and Stella one in the kitchen and gave it to them before going back to tell Carmen what was happening, she giggled and said,

"She should have believed us when we said that she was good," I gave her a hug and patted her ass.

"How would you like to pose for Alicia to paint, not for public viewing of course, while you are here," I asked.

"But she has already done my picture Danno."

"But not as an artfully posed nude, she hasn't."

"Nude! Me!"

"I don't mean with a vibrator up your ass or the 'Triple' waving in front of you, I said artfully posed, face, breasts and those gorgeous ass cheeks," I corrected her thought.

"Perhaps if she was in the nude too..."

"Then she wouldn't get much painting done would she, you sexy beast."

"You're the one with the 'Beast' but that might be fun but only if she does one of you too artfully posed of course," and she burst into laughter. I thought about it for a few seconds and said,

"Deal!"

Alicia came into the kitchen and said,

"I believe you all now, I am good but don't let me get carried away with it, please."

"Oh you won't, especially if you get one of Danno's spankings, mmm... yummy..." Carmen cooed.

We all dressed up to go to City Hall at ten on Monday morning for the opening of the exhibition. I had seen posters advertising the event on the way here so I guessed they had been put all over the city.

There was a security guard outside the wing and another patrolling inside, Anton was there talking to people but seeing us arrive he excused himself and joined us.

"I believe a friend of yours was here yesterday Daniel?" He said, shaking my hand.

"Just getting a second opinion Anton," I replied.

"Good idea, it pays to be thorough in this business." He left us and announced himself to the crowd and then talked for a few minutes on each of the five or six artists featured.

"If you would like to have a chance to win a genuine piece of art by our newest artist, you can buy tickets over here at one dollar each, all proceeds will go to a local children's charity," He continued "The piece of art can be seen on the table and is from an unlimited edition and signed by the artist, the draw will take place in one hour, thank you."

Maybe thirty or forty people bought tickets and more people were coming in all the time. We all looked at the other artist's work as well as Alicia's, some were similar and some were very different but all must have been considered good to be here.

It felt odd to hear strangers talking about her work and most were positive, Ali held my hand and looked nervous and when the hour was up, the draw was made and someone was very happy and the charity made eighty bucks.

Anton announced that another draw would be made at three pm and another at eight, then he answered questions from the people. Half an hour later we told him that we were leaving, he asked if Alicia could come back tonight when he had some collectors coming. Maddy said that she would bring her for an hour at seven thirty, which was fine with him so we went home, had lunch and Alicia went for a nap, I hugged her before she went upstairs and said goodbye as I was going home now.

She skyped me at nine-thirty and excitedly told me that she had been back to the exhibition and had sold number two of the limited edition for five thousand dollars and Mr Lazarenko had been very happy. She'd had a late dinner and was going to sleep.

I bid her goodnight and skyped Maddy for a chat, she told me that there were a few enquiries about some of her other pieces while they were there and Anton would be contacting Alicia tomorrow afternoon to see if she wanted to sell them.

By the end of the week of the exhibition, there were orders for six of her paintings plus four of her limited edition, numbers three to six. Alicia had spent her mornings painting the horse and had produced another seven.

When I spoke to her I suggested that she open a business account with her new bank and have the money paid into that account to make it easier for tax purposes. Stella told me that I could take her for a well-deserved break on Friday afternoon to have her back on Sunday.

As soon as all my sex toy orders had been dispatched, I drove directly to Duncellin to collect Alicia, she was a tired but very happy bunny and already had her bag packed. I reminded myself that next time I had to get time with Maddy, Conchita and Carmen, I didn't want any 'favouritism' comments.

I stayed for lunch and then drove her home, the odd thing was that she insisted that she bring her paints, brushes and a canvas but wouldn't say why. When she was settled in the hot tub with me she said,

"I know you have been talking with Carmen about me painting her in the nude Danno, she told me that she would only do it if I did one of you as well and you had agreed, so that's what I'm doing this weekend as well as doing you, of course," Alicia announced.

"I'll let you, if you get Maddy to pose for one too, for my bedroom," I countered.

"Agreed."

So that afternoon I was lying in repose on my bed, on a rumpled red silk sheet that I had bought a long time ago with red silk pillow cases, my hand propping up my head and a bottle of red wine and two glasses placed strategically.

Once she was happy she took a photo so that I could be positioned right each session, then she started sketching and had something to work with after a few minutes. She prepared the canvas, propping it up on the dressing table and started work. After half an hour she called a break and we kissed and cuddled for a few minutes before she got back to work.

It was tiring just lying there, not moving and after three hours, including breaks, we stopped and prepared dinner with meat I had taken out of the freezer and fresh vegetables. We went back to it while it was cooking and called a halt for the day to finish the meal and eat it. Afterwards we watched TV for a while and went to bed and fucked like rabbits before sleeping peacefully until seven am.

We made slow, lazy, gentle love in contrast to the hot and steamy fucking of the previous night, before making breakfast and getting back to the posing. She worked quite quickly and by lunch time it was looking good, by four, she had finished and I was impressed.

It was very accurate and had caught the expression of my eyes looking sexily at the viewer and the slight smile, promising a night to remember. She signed it AliC and dated it before she took a photo of the finished painting to show the other girls, then she removed her bathrobe and the bottle and glasses and climbed on the bed.

"Actually Danno, I'm feeling a bit stiff, can I have a massage, a special massage please," she begged.

"Seeing you naked always makes me stiff," I replied and she laughed as I fetched a big towel and laid it across the bed and put the aromatherapy oil on the bedside cabinet.

She lay face down and I started with her neck, shoulders and arms, moving down her torso to her ass but only briefly before working on her left thigh just brushing her pussy lips and I worked. I went down her leg to her foot and started on the other one and moved up to give her right thigh the same treatment. I gave her ass a good massage and slipped a finger down her slit and touched briefly on her clit and rubbing her rosebud.

I asked her to turn over and started at her foot again with the same procedure, up and down again, before getting off the bed and standing above her head and oiling her chest and ribs. As I worked lower my cock was waving over her head and she soon stuffed it into her sweetly sucking mouth.

I reached lower and she took my cock deeper, I was working on her pussy now, the oil mingling with her pussy juices. I pushed two fingers into her and found her 'G-spot' and rubbed it until she came almost choking on my cock.

"Now please Danno," she begged and I ran around the bed and settled between her legs and slid home with a sigh from both of us. I stroked rapidly for a few minutes then she gasped,

"Ahh Danno, fuck me in the ass." I pulled out and pushed two fingers in to wet them, then pushed them, one at a time into her ass for a minute and replaced them with my cock, working it slowly deeper. I gave her long slow strokes that got faster as we felt our orgasms building, she rubbed her clit and I pounded her hot little ass and she cried out,

"Ahhhh Danno... cumming!"

"Ahh... me too Ali!" and I came a few seconds after her, slapping my balls on her ass cheeks, her love juice squirted up my belly. We lay panting for a couple of minutes then got up and had a quick shower, we threw the sheet and the towel into the bathroom and got into bed for a goodnight cuddle.

The painting looked better in daylight and we were pleased, I put it in one of the store rooms to dry properly, then we went for a run. She was getting fitter at Duncellin and we did about four miles each way, still a little slower than I usually did on my own or with Maddy, but faster than last time and without the very sore legs this time.

We took drinks to the hot tub and lazed there for an hour until it started raining, although we were under cover we decided to relax indoors and ran for the door, naked and laughing, carrying our robes. We didn't bother to dress all day, just wore the bathrobes which came off easily for siesta and later we played cards, cooked dinner and had more sex.

Sunday morning sex was slow and pleasant but with a frantic finish, we showered, dressed and packed her bag and paints in the car and I drove back to Duncellin. Alicia and I said hello to Stella and then she ran off to the gym to show the girls the photo, leaving us to talk.

1...34567...12