Payback Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the monitor sounded an alarm. I jumped and looked at it, no heart rate and her oxygen level was dropping, I stood to go for help as two nurses crashed through the door and started fussing over her. Maddy stared in shock as I dragged the chairs out of the way, a doctor ran in and gave the nurses rapid orders to one who ran out of the room.

We just stood in the corner, hugging and watching in horror as they worked on her, the nurse returned with the crash cart and they shocked her, once, twice, three times, using CPR in between with an air bag. After about three or four minutes, they stopped working and the doctor pronounced her dead at eleven-fifteen.

When he turned to leave, he realised we were still there and came over to us and said,

"I'm sorry for your loss but we couldn't do anything for her, I didn't realise you were still in here, you didn't need to see that," and he guided us out of the door and down the corridor to a small rest room and sat us down.

"We will take all the equipment away and then come and get you to say goodbye if you would like," he said quietly. I nodded and he left, leaving me to try and console Maddy who was now crying hard, I hugged her and cried as well.

A few minutes later, there was a tap on the door and a nurse came to ask us if we would like to go and see her now, I nodded and helped Maddy to her feet and we followed her back to the room. Stella lay there as though just sleeping, the covers pulled up to her chin, I leaned over and kissed her still warm cheek. Maddy did the same and burst into tears again and said,

"Goodbye Mom... we will all miss you..." I turned her round, picked up our bags and Stella's few personal things and walked Maddy back to the rest room and sat her down in a chair, while I went to the nurse's station to ask for the procedure now that she had died, forgetting that I had only a few months ago, done the same thing for Caroline.

They told me what to do in the morning, I went back to Maddy and walked her down to the car and I drove purely on automatic back to Duncellin. I parked in the garage and closed the door, I hadn't seen any lights on in The Haven as we drove in and didn't see the point of upsetting them tonight.

I walked the dazed Maddy into my room and straight to the bathroom and told her to wash and clean her teeth and gave her my brush, when she finished she just stood there waiting for me. I guided her into the bedroom and told her to undress and get into bed, she was like an animated doll, tell her something and she did it and stopped.

I got in and turned the light out and cuddled her, kissing her gently and slowly she relaxed and cried on my chest for quite a while and eventually fell into an exhausted sleep but I lay for a long time before I too drifted off.

I woke early and noticed that we were in the same positions as when we fell asleep, Maddy stirred and cried out.

"Danno! She's gone! What are we going to do now?" and started crying again.

"We're going to do what she did when Dad died and what we did when Caroline died, we will mourn her passing and get on with our lives but we will not forget her, okay Maddy?" I said firmly.

"Okay Danno, but it feels different this time," she said, sniffing.

"I know it does but first we have to break the news to Alicia, Conchita and Carmen." We showered and dressed and went upstairs and knocked on Alicia's door.

"Come in," she called and we entered, she knew what had happened immediately from our faces and leapt out of bed in her nightie and hugged us both with tears all round.

"I'm so sorry," she said between sobs, "Give me a minute and I'll come with you to tell Carmen and Conchita." The nightie flew off and the sight of the beautiful naked girl running around getting clothes out of drawers and the wardrobe actually made Maddy laugh which was a good sign.

The fact that it also gave me a hard-on which she noticed and laughed even more. Alicia stopped and looked and saw my reaction and said 'Ohh' and then we were all laughing and we hugged again.

Alicia washed and dressed quickly and we all walked to The Haven and rang the doorbell and a sleepy Conchita in a bathrobe opened the door, looked at us and said 'Huh?'

"Stella died last night," I said. I saw the eyes go and I jumped forward and caught her before she had collapsed too far.

"Wassup Mama?" called her sleepy daughter and suddenly realised and said,

"OH FUCK!"

I carried Conchita into the lounge and lay her on the couch, Maddy brought a glass of water and gave it to her as she came round. She drank some and asked,

"Is Stella...?" We nodded and she cried too, all five of us hugging and crying together.

Conchita and Carmen dressed and we all walked to the main house and made a small breakfast, two coffees and three juices. It was still early so we sat around the table and talked about Stella and things we remembered about her over the years, we had more drinks and carried on until nine.

I had the job of calling the funeral home that we used for Konrad and informed them and made an appointment to see them later to make the arrangements. I also called the hospital to ask when the death certificate would be available and was told it would be by tomorrow lunchtime.

The next call was to the family lawyers to inform them of her death and make an appointment to see them in a couple of days when we had the death certificate, I also made another appointment with her bank.

The procedures were basically the same as for Caroline's death, the funeral service collected Stella's body from the hospital and prepared it. They called to ask if we wanted to see her but no one did, we all wanted to remember her how she was before.

Maddy and I collected the death certificate, saw the solicitor and the bank, giving each a copy.

We went through all her files and contacted her investment funds, insurance companies and financial advisor, all of them would work with the lawyer who along with me was the executor of her will.

I still had to go to work and pack orders so Maddy ran the household keeping things as they were before except that Conchita and Carmen ate in the main house every day now and only slept in The Haven, which was their choice.

The funeral was on the 25th and I drove the Lincoln with all the girls to the cemetery. We stood together with some of Stella's friends, Anton and Talia and a couple of relatives who had made the trip here, as the priest went through the service.

When the casket was lowered into the grave next to Konrad, I stepped forward and threw a handful of dirt onto the coffin and a red rose and said goodbye. The girls all took their turn, each throwing a white rose, except for Alicia who insisted on a red one.

Stella had told the funeral director that she didn't want flowers but people could put donations to her favourite charity. We spoke to the friends and relatives, inviting them back to Duncellin for a buffet that the girls had laid out.

I persuaded Alicia to bring Rebel to the lounge to show him off as only Maddy, Stella and I had seen him. Everyone congratulated Ali on her skill at bringing out his character and physique, especially Anton and his daughter.

"Ahh... Alicia, he is magnificent, much better than the other one, as a unique piece I would willingly pay three or four times what we sell the other one for. I will keep him for breeding but still only you can touch him.

Both of his mares are pregnant by him, as are a couple of others we introduced to him when his mares were out of the way. Perhaps you would see if you can put a bridal on him and maybe a blanket the next time you come to the stud."

"I'll try but I won't force him," she said firmly.

After a while the friends and relatives left and we were on our own. We group hugged and hugged individually with lots of tears, finally Maddy asked,

"What happens next?" I pulled myself together and said,

"We have a drink and try to get a bit of sleep with whoever we want tonight and meet in the kitchen in the morning to discuss things," I explained and offered to make us all strong drinks, then we sat and talked for a while before going to bed.

Maddy came with me as was expected for brother and sister and fiancées, we prepared for bed and lay together, just cuddling and talked about the future of all of us.

"We need to get an idea of what we want to do next, Danno."

"I know Maddy, but we will have to wait for the reading of the will, I expect the house to be left to us and you'll get the car and the jewellery," I mused, "I would be very surprised if there wasn't some sort of cash payment to each of the girls."

"Okay, we have to wait for that, but I think that as Carmen and I have passed our exams, we have to reconsider our futures, work wise. If Carmen wants to work, it will have to be away from here and her mother will probably go with her," Maddy explained, "I could get work here but this house is too big for us even with Alicia here as well."

"Maybe Ali's dream...?" I posed.

"That's a big ask Danno."

"Let's discuss it over breakfast." There was a knock on the door and Alicia poked her head in and said

"I'm sorry to intrude but I just wanted a bit of..."

"Come in Ali, we can make room for one more," Maddy said. The girl closed the door, took off her nightie and climbed in beside me as I shuffled over a bit. She half lay on me from one side and Maddy from the other. Alicia was still upset from the funeral and started to cry gently.

I pulled her over me and into the middle and Maddy and I held her in a delicious girl sandwich. She stopped crying and pushed her smooth pubis against my hard cock and giggled. Maddy rubbed herself against her back and played with her right tit. She kissed me hungrily, pressing harder, then stopped and said,

"Thank you Danno," and turned over to hug and kiss Maddy, sticking her fine butt against my cock this time. I eased back and guided him between her cheeks and the tops of her thighs and against her pussy lips. She wriggled and kissed Maddy harder, I could feel her juices making us both slippery so I started moving forward and back.

"Stop a minute you two, I've just thought of something, she threw back the cover and told me to hold Ali's leg up. She came in pussy first with her left leg over our waists and her right over Ali's right until their pussies touched.

"Now start again Danno." I pushed and found resistance, which moved and the head of my cock was engulfed in wet pussy lips. It was different but I was fucking both of them at the same time. It was fun for a while until we started giggling and we fell apart.

We changed positions with Maddy on her back and spread with Ali licking her pussy and me with my cock buried in her's and pumping with long slow strokes. A few minutes later we changed again and I was plumbing Maddy.

All change to a sixty-nine with Maddy below Ali, sucking her clit and I was pounding her from behind. Alicia cried out and came over my cock and Maddy's face. When she had recovered a little she pushed two fingers into Maddy and rubbed her 'G-spot' and making her cum too. I was pounding fast and cried out,

"Cumming!" and filled Alicia's pussy with hot cum.

I pulled out and sat back and watched Maddy suck all the cum out of the girl's pussy, then Ali turned around and sucked me clean and dry. As we were all clean, we cuddled for a while and went to sleep. It had been a very tiring day and we slept well into the morning.

We showered and dressed, then headed to the kitchen for breakfast. The other two women were already in the process of eating so we joined them. We five had to make some decisions on what we were to do now, after the funeral and the reading of the will.

The End of Part Nine

The Final Part starts ay Chapter Eighty-One.