Payback Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to rest for a minute before it's your turn," she gasped and slid down to lie on me and eased my cock into her wet pussy to keep me interested. A minute or so later she started moving forward and back and squeezing me at the same time, squeeze, rest, squeeze, rest, milking my cock and getting me going.

I wondered where she learned this technique and none of the other girls used it on me, but it was very effective and I gripped her hips and moved her faster,

"You like that do you, big boy," she asked innocently.

"Damn right I do, where did you learn that technique?"

"It was in one of Mom's erotic romantic books she used to read but never had the chance to try it on you but she let me read it so it's a present from her, okay," she said, smiling.

"We can tell her, 'Thank you' in our dreams Ali." She smiled at that thought and got off me and the bed an knelt on the floor, I followed and presented my cock to her and she sucked it in and started stroking me, head going forward hand coming back and meeting in the middle.

She kept this up for a few minutes slowly building me up towards a crescendo and I watched lovingly and she watched me watching her with big happy eyes. She had all the power at this moment and knew it and made the decision to remove her hand and go all the way in. I gasped as I felt her throat muscles contracting and swallowing, then she pulled out and said,

"Face fuck me but I want you to cum in my mouth not my throat please Danno."

She took a breath and dived onto me all the way in and waited, I took hold of her head in both hands and fucked her with four inch strokes for thirty wonderful seconds and allowed her to breathe. She dived on again and I repeated what I had done the last time, almost cumming but pulled out and stroked rapidly while she caught her breath and opened her mouth with her tongue out, ready for me.

"Ahhh Ali... cumming... NOW!" and shot straight into her mouth and she closed her lips around the head and stroked me quickly as I filled her mouth with hot cum. When I had finished she opened her mouth carefully to show me how much I had cum and it was quite a lot, then she swallowed it all and sucked on the sensitive head for any last drops, then sat back and smiled,

"I take it that you didn't like that then?" she asked, grinning.

"Nope, absolutely hated it!" I said firmly and then we both cracked up laughing, I pulled her to her feet and kissed her, lifting her off the floor and spinning her round.

"Wheeeeeee" she cried, giving me another of those fabulous smiles. I fell back on the bed with her landing on top and we kissed and caressed each other for a while and suddenly she got serious.

"Danno what's going to happen to us girls when you and Maddy get married?" I wasn't expecting that at the moment but it was a valid question.

"I don't know, it won't be for a while yet because her and Carmen need pass their Masters degrees and then find work away from Orlando and Conchita would probably go with Carmen too," I explained.

"So what will happen to me, do I get left alone with Stella, don't get me wrong, she's very nice and I appreciate what she is doing for me now, but how will I get to meet people, eventually I want to be married or live with someone I love and have kids," and she then started to cry.

"Woah there Alicia Carver! Listen to me!" I said sternly, and she stopped crying and just looked at me. "Get up, put your robe on and come with me!" I put mine on and walked out of the bedroom to the dining table, "Sit there!" I pointed to a chair and I sat opposite her.

'I've had one problem with each girl/woman and this is hers' I thought, as she sat there looking extremely unhappy, there were tears in her eyes but she wasn't crying now.

"Each of you girls, even your mother, has had a problem. Call it depression, panic, lack of self-respect, whatever, each problem is different as each of you are different from the others. My approach to the problem is basically the same, you just have to listen, I will be honest with you, I will ask questions and I expect honest answers, are you okay with that Alicia?"

"Yes Danno," she answered quietly.

"Okay, first question - do you trust me?"

"Yes Danno, I..." she faltered.

"Good, I love all you girls but you all know that Maddy is and always will be my soul mate and therefore my number one girl and I will marry her at some point," I stated, "The rest of you are my number two girls and I love you all equally, Maddy is very generous with her friends and lovers and is very happy to share me with them as you know, okay so far?" she nodded.

"When I am with one of you, I treat you as I would Maddy, with maximum love and respect and hopefully receive the same from you, but there are some things that piss me off, one is the 'C' word, do not use that word even in the height of passion.

I also do not like my friends being disparaging about themselves or others, that was a problem for your mother and Conchita, both thought that they were old, flabby, plain and unattractive, I proved that they were totally wrong and I hope to do the same to you." She listened but the tears were gone.

"Alicia, as you have said before, I have done a lot for your family, I didn't do it so that I could have fantastic sex with you and your mother, I did it because it was the right thing to do. I fell in love with you two as people after all that, it was the same with the others, you only have to ask them to tell you their stories. So why did you think that I would leave you behind when we moved away.

You are family now, I would not leave you behind with Stella just because you are the new girl here and unattached as much as I would not leave Stella behind on her own.

We are family and we will all discuss these things and come to a mutually beneficial decision." I finished my little speech and she sat there for a few moments, the stood up and walked around the table, I stood and she came into my arms and cried.

"I'm sorry Danno, I do trust you, all of you, I just couldn't see a way for everyone to get what they wanted and I thought that I wasn't part of your plans, I'm sorry I didn't trust you," she said unhappily.

"Our plans are for everyone, all my girls are included, and especially for you as you have lost so much Ali," I said softly in her ear. She hugged me tight for a minute and then looked up grinning and said,

"Okay Danno, I've been silly and stupid enough, I think it's time to honour my promise." And dragged me back to the bedroom and pleasured me with her tight, sweet ass. (Her mood swings continue to catch me by surprise).

We didn't rush to get up in the morning as it was Sunday, in fact I got it up in her hot little pussy for some slow, lazy sex with a nice finish. After breakfast we had half an hour in the hot tub, showered and dressed and packed ready to go to Duncellin, I called ahead to say we were leaving, with Alicia following me in her car.

Everyone came out to welcome her, there were hugs and kisses all round and I had my fair share too before taking her bags up to bedroom three, next to Maddy and laying them out on the bed.

Everyone was in the kitchen with drinks and talking, I went to Maddy and suggested that Alicia didn't start training until she was ready to, maybe just the swimming.

"We will see how well she settles in but I don't think there will be any problems," Maddy said and went to talk to Alicia, while Stella turned to me and asked,

"How is she really doing Daniel?"

"Surprisingly well, but she's had months with Caroline slowly getting worse to prepare for that event. There are times when she sees or hears something that reminds her of her mother, then she gets a bit tearful, but on the whole, I'd say she has accepted the fact of her mother's death and is moving forward, albeit slowly."

"Good, I think she will settle in quite nicely here with a bit of help from all of us, we'll just take it slowly."

At dinner Alicia caught Stella by surprise by asking what would be her job here.

"No one has thought of that," Stella admitted, "I will have to think about it, any ideas would be appreciated as I am sure you will want to pay your own way."

"Yes I do Stella, there must be something that needs to be done on a regular basis that I can do," Alicia replied.

"How about pool and gym maintenance that has to be done regularly, especially with the amount of use it gets," I offered, "I can show her what to do with both before I go home."

"Let me think about it for tonight, what do you think Alicia?"

"I do not know anything about it but I am willing to try, if Danno shows me what to do."

"Maybe she could do some of the cleaning or take over as assistant cook, giving Conchita more time off," Maddy suggested.

We sat and talked for a half an hour and then Maddy and Alicia went to bed, Conchita and Carmen left too.

"Do you really think she can do that Daniel?" Stella asked me.

"I don't see why not, the only thing that should be left to me is the chemicals for the pool, it's a big drum and dangerous."

"I agree, how much time did your father spend a week on maintenance?"

"About four or five hours including cutting the grass."

"So if she helped Carmen prep and cook all the evening meals and loaded the dishwasher afterwards that would be enough hours to be able to pay her for thirty every week."

"Yes it would and that brings me on to another subject, her painting. Do you have any contacts in the art world here," I asked, "We know that Alicia's very good, if someone would exhibit her work as a new artist, maybe she could sell some and make money and a reputation in the art world?"

"Hmm, I do know one or two people who may be interested, how many pieces does she have?"

"There are all the portraits here and maybe forty others plus some sketches, they are in my own store."

"Talk to her in the morning while you are instructing her and if she agrees with you, I'll make some calls on Monday. Perhaps you should have a look at the pictures in your store, with her permission, of course." With that she stood up and went to bed, I thought for a while, then stood up and went to bed too.

After breakfast, Alicia and I walked to the gym and I showed her the maintenance routine for the exercise bike and the two X-trainers and the cleaning of the shower. We went to the pool to use the net for a few leaves in the water and checked for any chipped or broken tiles. I unlocked the pump room door and showed her how the equipment worked and how to refill the chemicals.

"However Ali, do not do this yourself, it is heavy and the chemicals will burn, just let me know and I'll do it when I'm next over, okay?"

"Sure Danno, what else do you want me to do?"

"That's pretty much it, you report to Carmen at five to prepare for dinner and afterwards you can fill the dishwasher and put it on. The only other thing is cutting the lawn, it doesn't need doing now so maybe in a couple of weeks and I will show you what to do then, okay?" I explained and she nodded. "Now I want to talk to you about your art."

"Why Danno, there's nothing special about it, I just enjoy painting and have done since I can remember," she replied, looking surprised. I felt frustrated with her attitude.

"Listen to me Alicia, do you trust Stella's judgement and opinion? Do you trust mine? She nodded.

"We both think that your paintings are really good, all the portraits and the horse in your room, they are wonderful. Stella would like to talk to someone to see if he would be interested in showing some of your work in an exhibition, it could be the first step to getting you recognised as an artist, getting you an income, what do you think?"

"But... but... but it's just pictures for friends or things I like to paint," she cried.

"You're running yourself down again, don't do that!" I reminded her, "I want your permission to look at your art work in my store at home and pick a few items to show them if they are interested, also I'd like to photograph the horse so that Stella can send it by email for them to see your style."

"I'm sorry Danno, it's just that I don't see it as that good, I know that the people who like it were my mother and you all who are my friends. Of course you can do what you feel is good for me, as you always have." She led the way to her bedroom and I took a photo of the horse on her wall,

"Can I come with you, then I can tell you about each one, you could make notes and maybe have time to give me a little something or a big something, hmm Danno, please, pretty please," she begged.

"You are incorrigible Alicia Carver and I love you for it," and I kissed her and squeezed her lovely butt.

We reported back to Stella and I took a photo of the portrait of her to go with the horse, downloading them to the computer to send. I suggested that the second bedroom in the annex be converted to an artist's studio for her to work in during her free time and Stella agreed.

I set to work by tipping the bed onto its side and covering it and the bedside cupboards with dust sheets. I found an old blanket and we spread it out on the floor where she would work, her paints, brushes and easel were at 269. I picked her up and kissed her thoroughly, she wrapped her legs around my waist and I cupped her tight ass.

"Thank you for doing this for me Danno, I feel like a guest, not someone who lives here at the moment but everyone is trying hard to make me feel like I do belong here," she said.

"You do belong here Ali, with us, with me," and I kissed her again before putting her down.

74.

I stayed on Monday until Stella had made her phone calls. One was interested and wanted to see some examples of Alicia's work so I sent both photos in an e-mail to him. He called back twenty minutes later and asked to see some originals. Stella made an appointment for following afternoon at three.

"Take her and go, pick some good ones and come back here to collect me to go to his gallery by three tomorrow afternoon, say goodbye to the others and scoot," my mother told me.

I went to see Maddy and Alicia, then packed an overnight bag, meeting her by the car. I drove us to my house but when we got inside Ali wanted to play but I said 'Business before pleasure' and took her to the store room.

I took the easel and strapped it in behind the driver's seat, she carried the box of paints and brushes which went in the floor well behind the passenger seat. I now carried out the big box of pictures to the lounge, Ali brought the smaller one. She opened hers and pulled out a lot of sketches and watercolours which she laid out on the table in a certain order.

"These are my oldest ones from about age ten to sixteen, happy family times," she sighed, "For the next few years I did not have much time to paint with Rosie to look after, then I started again. After she was abducted, I stopped for a year before my dad persuaded me to start again.

He got me to try using oils and a pallet knife as well as brushes and they said that they loved my work but I just thought that they were being nice because of my situation and being their daughter."

The sketches were quite basic but showed promise, the watercolours were better, landscapes (some with horses standing or running), beaches with children and some portraits of her parents, done in layers to give depth. She told me about each one and I chose the horses and the one of her mother at the age of about twenty-seven, probably from a photo.

We put them to one side and repacked the rest, she opened the big box and took them carefully out and stood them on the couch and on the floor in front of it, about fourteen in all.

The other twenty five paintings she propped on chairs and against the walls or furniture, all around the room. Almost all were twelve by twelve inches in size, I stood back and let her put them in order of age and when she was happy she turned to me and said,

"Please be honest with your comments, I know you are not an expert but you do deal with art so know more than most people," she asked.

I started at year twenty one, she described each picture, when and where it was done, who was in it and why she did it. There were a few of horses and the later ones were more dramatic with more action. I chose one of the earlier ones, another from a couple of years later and two from last year, all different subjects.

"I also want to take the portrait of Stella and best of all, the horse from your room which is my favourite. I have noticed one thing that's seriously missing from the collection."

"What's that Danno?" Alicia asked looking worried.

"We have no portrait of you Alicia."

"It doesn't feel right painting myself, I tried once before, working from a mirror and scrapped it because it was horrible," she replied "And I didn't finish the one of me and Mom because she became too ill."

"I have an idea, I will take a few photos of you in different poses later, then we will pick one and I'll print it off and you can pretend that you have a person sitting for you."

"That might work, I would do anything for you or Stella and I can only try."

"Just promise me that you will not scrap it before Stella has seen it first and sent me a copy."

"I promise Danno, now please take me to bed!" She begged. I laughed and picked her up and carried the giggling girl to the bedroom. We kissed, cuddled and proceeded to serious groping and a sexy sixty-nine.

She was horny as hell and was cumming hard within minutes and screamed as I pushed a finger in her ass as I sucked her clit.

"Ooo Danno that was so good you can fuck me in there now," she purred.

"Thank you my dear, up on your hands a knees please," I asked. I fetched the KY out of the drawer and the vibe, I lubed her ass and the vibe, turned it on and buzzed her rosebud with it. I moved it and pushed it slowly into her pussy and stroked her with it.

"Now you do it and she took over while I lubed my cock. I put two fingers on her pucker and pushed them in, spreading her for my anal intrusion. I knelt behind her and pushed my cock into her ass slowly, stroking gradually deeper as she made small moans with each stroke.

I gripped her hips and started moving in and out, I could feel the buzzing of the vibrator inside of her pussy it felt so good, so smooth and tight that I had to concentrate or I would cum far too quickly.

"Oh Danno, turn me over, I want to see your face when you cum in my ass."

I soon returned to my warm, silky place and my previous actions. Alicia was panting and wriggling her ass exquisitely and I knew I would cum soon. I sped up and she started humping upwards to meet me, squeezing me with her ass muscles, she cried out and hugged me tight as she came and I came shortly after, lying together she said,

"Mmmm, I love having your big cock in me, any part of me just as Mom did," She said without tears, this time.

She helped prep and I cooked, we ate and fed the dishwasher and we watched a movie before bed, where we made passionate love for an hour and slept peacefully until morning.

After a final bout of love making, followed by breakfast, we wrapped each painting in bubble wrap and put them in my car, taking enough spare to wrap the other two pictures from Duncellin. We arrived at eleven and transferred the paintings into the trunk of the Lincoln, then added the portrait of Stella and the horse which was special and bigger than the others, being twenty-four by eighteen in landscape.

We had a half hour training session in the pool before lunch, afterwards Stella and Alicia went to their rooms for a nap and I watched TV for a while. They reappeared at two-fifteen, Stella dressed smartly as usual and Alicia was wearing a very nice yellow knee length dress as well. I complimented them on their attire and went to find something a little smarter for myself to wear for this interview.