All Comments on 'Payback's a Bitch'

by lance gt

Sort by:
  • 164 Comments
michael1950michael1950over 14 years ago
Teamwork pays off

Just goes to show you that you can solve any problem if enough "heads" get involved. LOL. Different approach, if somewhat predictable, it still took a pleasant turn for the conspirators. I don' care about spelling or such, as that is not why I read these stories, and frankly the guys who bitch about it seem to miss the point, it's porn for gods sake it is supposed to be about emotion and raw feelings. So read on folks, just read on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh, my gawd! Pay back is really a bitch!

One man fucking her was not good enough; the whole bowling team has to fuck her, monthly, and THAT's so good, I don't care what y'all out there think of me, or my sweetheart Mel, it's a blast! Now, I am happy as hell!! <p>

Now, after she serviced all my good friends, with condoms on, OF COURSE!!, I crawl to her and suck her puffy lips, both sets, like there's no tomorrow. Mel makes me so happy I can die any day and be totally content! I love the cheating btich so much these days, that she's willing to happily fuck in front of mee, AND allow me to fuck her pussy, ass, and mouth as I have always wanted and she's so happy now she can have me do it without me thinking she's a slut! LOL <p>

And our kids, they are happy as well, too, now that I have all the sex, however kinky I want, and Mel, the kids mother, gets all the sex, from all of my neighborhood friends,,, as she wants! Win-win for all! No more cheating on Mel's part! <p>

You have to be fuckin' joking, right, dear author?! LOLLL

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hell no!

This story made me ill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow you punish a slut by giving her what she wants

How unbelievingly stupid. Let me see that wouldnt do a bunch of things to the asshole because it might get them in trouble and then they rape him, torture him (remember gluing the cuke and genitals), then they publically expose him. Yep I am sure the cops will be very happy. It wasnt the guys fault, at any point the woman could have said no and meant it, she didnt. He wasnt married she was, it was her responsibility to remain faithful not the assholes. Not divorce her so the kids would know she was a slut but instead just let her stay a slut. Boy is this scene fucked up. I guess if none of them were so far out on drugs someone could have seen the many problems in this program. Suggestion, go back and think about the story, then consider rewriting it so it makes sense. Hell shooting the guy and her would not give him much more time in the clink than what they did. Then again maybe the glove would not fit after being soaked in blood.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Too repetitive

You could have gotten all your ideas over in two pages. Basically George was given Payback, but Mel seem to have been well paid. I do not see any reason for her to feel any regret about her choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
go back

go back to school and get your grade two, i'm sure you only finish grade one from the garbage i just read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
go back

go back to school and get your grade two, i'm sure you only finish grade one from the garbage i just read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh. My. God.

Well, with a name like Lance, what do you expect? Lots of tough talk, lots of cocks, and a gratuitous female thrown in just to make an attempt at seeming non gay... but we all know what the author really looks forward to, don't we?

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I'm glad to see you all enjoyed the story. Seems you only get comments like this in LW if you, the readers, have read it and enjoyed what happened. I wrote it just for you cuck loving, ass fucking, gang banging, lovers and threw in a taste of pseudo gay and cock sucking as well. I hope you all came hard after wanking to it. Make sure you put it in your faves for many hours of wanking and spanking fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wank? To this tasteless, sexless crap?

You sad piece of shit gt. I hate myself for leaving any comment and hope others can exercise more restraint than me, you're not worthy of being an author on this site, or of the attention you so desperately trawl for. And I'm no troll, unlike you, who seems to only get off by abusing the readers. Mancelt.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks Mancelt

I'm glad to see you enjoyed it as well. I do enjoy writing stories that appeal to readers and this one seems to be just what most of you are looking for. It's hard to put everything in one story, but I feel I got all the elements needed to create a great LW story. Thanks for your support, let's me know I'm on the right track.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sick Fuck!

U had a good start but then went south. Sorry I wasted my time but it could have been worse, I could have read it all.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks readers

I'm glad this one got your attention. In my other LW story, "The Usual", it didn't seem to appeal to you because the wife and husband didn't have any animosity or any sense of revenge. They made up and made love and she showed him how to do it. Happily ever after. I see that I'm on the right track this time and let the husband exact some revenge on his wife and then the cheating boyfriend who caused the trouble. Maybe in the next one, I'll put an even better twist to it. Cheers readers!!!

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
What PAYBACK? For WHO?

I see no payback here. Just two really messed up people. Well done writer if you wanted to annoy readers you ahve certainly done that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too Funny....

It was such a cliche it should have gone in the humor category. I will admit to skimming it since it was nothing new, but I was laughing at the reaction you were going to get and I was not let down. The comments were funnier than the story. Since I am sure that is what you were trying for...congratulation. Perhaps one day you will actually use your talent to write something worth reading, but hell that might take work and would never get the really good comments, so why bother. Thanks again for the laughs.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Here's the new story line

I can see from the comments that you enjoy this type of story. I have decided that as a reward, I'm going to write the next one and include several readers as the main characters. I know you wish you could do it yourself, but have no talent to write it, so I've decided to do it for you. Write to me and let me know what you'd like to do in the story and who you'd like to do it to. I'll take all your ideas and write a story just for you. I'll post the deadline for submissions as Oct 1 2009, so get your thinking caps on and get busy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Barf

Puke.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Okay

Now we all know LW stories are a joke. There's nothing loving about a wife who cheats or a husband who'll let her. There's no way in hell you can write a story like this, that isn't going to end up causing dissention among the readers. The morality of marriage in this section has suffered and the vows taken at the altar are broken. The only thing left is to write a story that contains an imaginary concept of payback or revenge. It's impossible to think that a couple can get back together and remain in a loving and trusting relationship. This is fiction, fantasy at best. Why allow yourselves to be taken in and feel your own sense of right and wrong feel threatened. Live your lives as you see fit and do what is right to have a long and loving relationship with the one you love. This section is more of a guideline to see what might happen, should you decide to cross the line and venture into forbidden territory. We have all experienced this in our lives at some point, whether it was yourself, or someone you know. I enjoy creating a story like this that shows how people can stray from the love they feel for someone and follow their sexual needs instead. I'm not going to preach to you about it, just want you to remember to be good people in your daily lives and love your partner with all your heart. Let the troubles happen here in LW and heed the warnings that if you falter, you may be a story in the making yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How about...

a story where you and HIV and NYMinus are all gay lovers and become less anal?

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Kind of not what LW is about

I see you have a dislike for HIV and NYminus. If they're gay, who's the wife? Would I be the one they cheat with? Have to have a better story line for me to write about. Have any women you hate as well? Might be able to make it work that way. Keep trying, I'm sure you'll come up with a winner

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Barf Puke

Not to be repetitive but this really was as bad as it gets.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Sorry

This isn't as bad as it gets. What's worse is that there are people out there doing just this sort of thing to each other. How much worse can the reality of this be? Thank God this is just a fictional story. BTW, thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why don't you....

Just shut the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Started off okay

After a promising start, this opus went right off the tracks. Multiple cases of wrong category, not that well-written, and waaaay too long.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
You don't get it do you?

Writing in LW isn't for serious writing, because it's not read by serious readers. Look at the comments in the box to the right, go ahead. Look at the stories that have comments left. Notice that the vast majority are LW stories. Ever take the time to wonder why that is. Other categories are written in a more serious vein, for readers who appreciate a writer taking the time to work his/her craft. Their comments are of praise and constructive feedback. Read through ALL the LW stories and show me that. You want good writing, become better readers. I'll write cheap, crass LW stories just for you, the cheap, crass readers of them. I haven't seen more than a handful of comments that are worth keeping by writers. I write to get noticed and by God, it works, doesn't it. It's not a matter of votes, it's a matter of a writer getting exposure and you give me just that. I enjoy your comments, I really do. It let me know that the other writers who post comments in the member section wondering why their story was given such terrible reviews after so much time was taken, was because of readers like you, Yes, you. I posted a comment to them just last week that I had a LW story coming and let them know to watch and see what happened. Exactly what I predicted would happen. I don't need to defend myself or my writing against the likes of you, I get enough readers adding me to their fave lists and sending their praise for my work. This is just a hobby, nothing more. You seem to make this your job to read trash like this and post your comments for everyone to read. Please keep posting your trash and putting down the writers. It is now obvious after all of this that they now know to write LW stories as a writing exercise and save their real talent for a category worth writing seriously for.

P.S. The story lines are getting better. Some of you still have your thinking caps on backwards, so get them turned around and get thinking. Keep thinking until you thunk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ok, author - got your message.

We thought the writing itself was pretty good and the dialogue was structured ok - sometimes it was hard to determine who was talking. It was difficult to understand why the seemingly normal wife all of sudden became the cheating skank but then again, it is fiction. The nature or plot of the story is most definitely not our "cup of tea" [hate wimp husband/slut wives stories with no revenge on the slut wife]. The title was interesting enough to entice us to read the story until the wimp husband forgives her and fantasy land takes over. Overall, appreciate your efforts.

Risq_001Risq_001over 14 years ago
Uhhmmm, yeahhh...............

<p>Normally I try not to bash a story. God know I can understand why it's irritating, but come'on lets just see for a second what just here in this story. You have:</p>

<p>- Wife cheating on her husband. <b>Willingly</b>. She met her lover at the store, went to his home every chance she got, called him at his home <i>WHILE</i> she was at home herself and couldn't wait to tell him how great he made her feel doing what he did. Not to mention she was upstairs <i>doing herself</i> with a <b>dildo</b> while she was thinking of him. Can't quite picture her as a victim while she's doing this. And I doubt the rest of the world would either.</p>

<p>- Had the husband setup up a "GANG BANG" for the wife, where he pulled up a chair and watched it, while claiming he was watching it because he was secure in his masculinity</p>

<p>- Had the husband <i>slip-up</i> and call his wife by her real name, where she then confesses that she is now the victim of her lover (who she willingly goes to see), he <i>isn't</i> blackmailing her, he <i>isn't</i> drugging her, and basically <i>isn't</i> coercing her in any way. He just found the right things to say, and she decided to cheat on her husband because he made it sound like something <i><b>fun</b></i> to do to her marriage.</p>

<p>Yep gotta say hitting on a woman, who then herself decides to later repeatedly cheat on her husband, is always the primary fault of the man who hits on her. She couldn't possibly be to blame for getting curious about how great sex might be with him. What was her IQ 3? And you seemed to forget in the story, when the husband caught her, she without a word or protest turned around so her lover could take her anally where she then turned around, without a word, and sucked him clean as he was orgasming. Now to pull that off they have to had been having sex long enough that way that she knows the signs of when he's cumming and what to <i>listen</i> for. You didn't have the lover saying anything to her about doing so. She did it all to him with a smile. And her husband was later willing kissing that mouth. Ewwww.</P>

<p>- Then the rocket scientist of the group (Jeff) decides that she a victim and the best way to <i>fix</i> the problem is for them to have a monthly <i><b>Gang bang</b></i> and this is met with <i>Wow why didn't I think of that</i> by the husband who decides this is a great idea</p>

<p>- Then afterwards the husband, now goes upstairs and takes his place in the Gang bang after all the other men are starting to become a little worn out from wearing out his wife for him</p>

<p>- <i><b>Then</b></i> this merry band of loons (wife now included) decide to get even with the other man because <i>How dare he seduce this innocent and pure woman who couldn't possibly think rationally on her own without someone to tell her right from wrong. Her lover must be taught a lesson</i> where all these new minted rocket scientist all decide to anally rape him for having anal sex with his willing wife</p>

<p>- <i><b>THEN</b></i> the two "head" loons watch as other grown men physically and criminally assault this man, take him to a parking lot, and shove him naked and (I just couldn't make myself read any of this) god knows whatever else, and by the end of the story its <i>justified</i>??</p>

<p>Because he's a predator? Interesting, I've never heard of a predator who made their victims come to see them, figured out how to have the victims call them on the telephone to talk dirty to them, and even get the victims to get themselves off with a dildo while thinking of the predator. See LOONS! These loons would be doing serious jail time.</p>

I knew when he was slapping her around at the beginning when he caught her and she still couldn't wait to profess her love for him after letting his friends rape her this was going to be screwed up. But you re-define "OVER THE TOP" in a story</p>

<p>I honestly kept reading thinking <i>It has to get better soon it can't going down hill</i> after he was slapping her around, but once this story hit the ground, it started to dig even deeper at full steam</p>

<p>I hate to say anything truly negative, but my god man, this has not a single redeeming value as a story. I'm still trying to think of who its <i>NOT</i> abusive too or funny for, except people who aren't quite right in the head. God knows none of the characters in the story are going to be candidates for the Nobel prize anytime soon. >=(</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I liked it alot

Very well written. A bit long and repetitive, but a good story. Not the kind of story that I particularly like, but well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lance GT in a race to prove he is a MORON

Jeff's PLAN to "punish" a cheating whore wife who needs lots of other men for sex but wont even tell her own husband ...is to let her fuck LOTS of other men once every month??

<br></br>

this is a joke right?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
LANCE where is the Payback?

LANCE... since YOU wrote this can you at least tell us where is the payback?

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Well Risq

The whole point of the story IS how pathetic people are and how they think. Tell me you haven't heard of a case like this in real life. How many wives are bored sitting at home watching soaps or Dr Phil or Jerry Springer and thought, 'Gee I'd like to have more sex like that'. No one said these people were geniuses, quite the opposite. They're lower-middle class people who think from the crotch.

The husband was facing a dilemma of what to do and his buddy gives him an idea that makes sense to him. If it made sense to you, I pity you, or anyone who did. Any one who takes this seriously and expects a true to life scenario they think would actually happen, doesn't deserve to be in a relationship of any kind. I put in everything I've read in comments about other writer's stories that people have commented and said the husband should have done this, or that, the wife should have done this or that. I put every element that readers have asked for and this is the kind of story it produces. If you think this story sucked, so be it. Just remember, you're judging what the majority wants to read and this is it. I personally think it's disgusting and vile to treat people in any manner other than loving them totally. If you want to comment on something that makes an impact, tell the ones who request this type of story that they're sick and need help. I can't see how this type of story makes for a better relationship, other than don't do it. As for the enjoyment of writing it, it's just a hobby.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Wow Harry...

I thought if anyone could see the payback it would be you. You disappoint me that you can't see how low-lifes treat each other and find justification in what they do. Read it again and try not to think so intelligently about it. I know you can, you never do. BTW, did you want to be part of my next story like a previous commentor asked?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bad.

Very bad.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Yes this is bad

Can you actually imagine meeting people like this in real life? How bad is that. Thank God this is just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Read stories by....

HDK(HardDaysKnight) Ohio, DG Hear, Jake Rivers, & the list can go on & on & on.......the point is, they don't have to do cheap stunts for comments. Just their name is enough. Learn from them. If you want to join the super league, stop this nonsense.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Super league?

This is my second story in LW and I need to belong in a super league. I write here for fun, just to see the nonsense comments about how bad it is or evil I am. I have 46 stories with lots of little "H"'s beside them to let me know I've been taken as a serious writer. I have been praised by writers with great talent of their own for my work and now I have to join a super league to appease the likes of you. I said before there is no point in writing seriously in this category, it's far too fickle, (understand what that means?)to write anything of worth for readers who don't appreciate a writer's time to write for you. Super league, and I'm fucked up. Go figure

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You are super

Yes, a super Douche bag! You stand alone above all the rest, your better than everyone else attitude is amazing. Geez, if only you were worth what you think you are. You wouldn't even make a good target, your head is too big and easy to hit, fuckwad.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Well writers......

This is how you get noticed by readers. Whether or not this gets great ratings isn't the question. As we wrote about in the members section recently, getting yourself viewed is what counts. As of this writing, my story has been read over 2000 times and voted on over 200, in less than a day. It doesn't matter about the comments, the point the others were trying to make is exposure. Now, granted I didn't need the exposure, as I've already got enough of that, but it shows you what you need to do to get recognized. A little battle with mindless trolls is always fun to have. It's a good writing exercise. I hope this answered a lot of the questions that were asked by you. As for me, I love this shit. I live and breathe for Troll bashing. I have several story lines already that they've given me and a host of people, writers like me of course, that they want to see in the story I said I'd write. Now take heart, write for the audience you want and don't be detered by all of this non-sense that goes on here. It's just children playing here, didn't you see the sign stating that when you came in, to be careful?

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
"Thank you, thank you"

Lance stands at the podium, looking down at the trolls and gladly accepts his award. He thanks them all for their zero votes and slanderous comments and hopes they can find it in themselves to get back to their Dr, Suess books and learn to spell and write. He holds the award high for all to see and then whips out his cock and pisses on the front row. The trolls go wild and cheer for their anti-hero. Lance gives it a good shake and zips back up. The crowd is crying for an encore and start to trash the place. The owners are helpless to stop them and watch as the place is torn to pieces. Lance strides proudly along the catwalk and nods to them. "I'll be back", he says with defiance, "I shall never surrender, I shall defend my island till my dying breath." The crowd of trolls have turned on themselves and are fighting amongst themselves as to who hates him more. One by one they fall, until at last, the biggest and stupidest of them all stands on the heaped pile of battered bodies and proclaims his victory. With a mighty roar and a beating of his chest he voices his triumph,"Ugh, Lance mine." Lance turns to him and gives him a thumbs up and a wink. "Nice going big guy, see you on-line real soon." Troll king beats his chest again and roars his defiance at him. Lance laughs heartily to himself and knows that the troll king has a weakness and he'll use it to his advantage. He walks with assurance and purpose to the waiting limo and looks at his award. What a great day this was. So many trolls, so many words unspoken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dear lance gt

whater your ideas were to write a story like this, just let me tell you , you did better on others. this all sounds a bit desperate, not funny not erotic, well you name it. your write for your enjoyment ? then write something erotic, this story just sound like frustration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Are you in any way related to Samuelx???

The spam king????

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
oh please

Sammy couldn't write a story if his life depended on it. We have absolutely nothing in common. Sorry to disappoint you, but I stand alone in this arena. Although, there are a great number of others who are waiting for their turn to take on the trolls. I just have more fun doing it my way, don't you agree. Write a so-so story and watch the mayhem begin. Nothing worse for the trolls than having a bad LW story. They need to have one with worse stuff going on in it than I write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
~

sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What I find most baffling...

is that the author is actually proud of this story. This story is simply a joke.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Who said I was proud?

I never said I was proud of this. It's garbage and I admit it. Why would any decent writer want to waste time writing for days, weeks, even months just to have it bashed by trolls. Sorry, if you take the time to read ALL the comments back to the beginning you'll see how I've explained myself and my LW stories.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
See those boards to the right of the screen

that's what everyone loves to see. The people who come in and see the story in number one spot want to read it for themselves. They end up reading and voting and making their own descisions on it. If I want to write something spectacular, I can and I will. What writers hate is seeing their stories bashed to death and slandered by trolls telling them they suck and should give up writing. I know I don't suck. Too many accomplished writers have told me I have a great talent and have taken the time to help me further my abilities. Too many readers have sent their comments to me and praised me for my work. Troll comments don't count. The votes don't count. The little red H"'s don't even count. What counts is a loyal readership that loves my writing and i write for them. So in answer to all the negativty that you all feel possessed to share with me and everyone else, it doesn't count and it doesn't matter. Real readers know how to post a comment that is constructive. Real trolls just know how to bash and thrash and post garbage. You should see my ratings going up. I won't be too surprised to see more troll bashing going on either. There's only so much writers can take and just stop writing. Then what do the trolls have to grunt about? Me I love the trolls, their a fun bunch to party with. C'mon trolls, let's hear a grunt.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
17 out of 47 comments from Lancegt

LANCE

the reason WHY so many think you are "PROUD" of this story or that you think it is great is that 17 of the 47 comments are from YOU. Thats 36%

<br></br>

Ok so this story didnt work. Big deal. Instead of freaking out over EVERY comment look at the good ones... NOT anonymous ones... and TRY and see what they are saying.

<br></br>

NO one else... NO other writer has EVER done THAT (post 17 of the 47 comments from the author) in one of his or her own stories. If you want to be take seriously stop doing that.

<br></br>

It comes across as very odd and strange... and you look mentally unstable.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Harry

It makes me an individual. I stand out from the rest and I always have. I speak my mind and I write what I want. I'll write as much about whatever I feel like and respond to each and every comment if I feel it has something to respond to. Just like yours. It was worth saying something to. You enjoy writing your comments and enjoy the notariety you get from others and don't lie that you don't. You feel like a celebrity in your own right and so you should, Look at the number of comments you've posted, yet not one single story. I have many stories and posted lots of comments. Does that make me better than you? NO! It makes me an individual and people like an individual. Whether they love me or hate me, I am my own person and have garnered enough interest from people that they feel the need to respond and get on MY bandwagon. It's my story, and I'll damn well do what I want in regards to it. BTW, you were the biggest Troll at the end of my little story, how did you like it?

PREMwriterPREMwriterover 14 years ago
Wow

I'm new here and trying to find my way around eveything. I've been reading all the comments left on this story and I'm wondering, does this happen all the time? Do readers really attack writers for writing something they don't like? I'm just starting out and I must be quite frank about this, you are scaring the hell out of me. Is this what I have to look forward to when I post my first story? I hope not. I thought this was supposed to be the area that writers were told if they did or didn't write a story well. Please tell me this isn't the type of normal feedback. As for the story, I didn't think it was that bad, definitely not the kind of story I would write, but it was okay. I took a look at what the writer has done and he seems to have written a great many stories and have some red boxes beside many of them(not sure what they mean yet). I read two and they were well written.I feel this whole attacking thing quite unfounded and wonder why everyone feels the need to say what they are saying. Someone tell me this is just a joke or something and not to expect the same when I submit.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
not to worry PREM

This doesn't normally happen here. We have what are called trolls who love to just attack certain writers, (like me for instance) and get their kicks posting their comments. Don't get scared reading these and write your story. If it has merit and you stay away from LW, you have a good chance of getting good feedback from writers. You just happened to come in when we're in the middle of the Troll wars. Lots of writers get bashed about and love to spout off at them and tell them what they think of them. In no way does it reflect the rest of the readers who will read your stuff and respond to it. Just sit back and enjoy the show, I'm sure it's not over yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To Premwriter:

If your comment is indeed true do not be alarmed. What you are reading is simply the interaction between a number of juvenile readers and a juvenile writer trying to incite them.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
20 out of 52

dude come on... you really this fucked up in the head are you?

PREMwriterPREMwriterover 14 years ago
Thank you

I have read it from the writer and from Anonymous (seems this person writes a great deal of comments, or am I mistaken?)If this is just a personal thing between the writer and the readers, please let me know how to avoid getting caught up in one. I just want to write stories for my enjoyment and the readers and hopefully stay away from this type of conflict. Also, what is a LW story? I'm not privvie to all of the terms people on here use. I'm sorry to take up time with my questions, but if I don't ask, I won't know and remain as confused as I am now.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Keep writing

and I'll keep answering. I'm no more fucked up than you.Actually, I think you are, more so. How fucked up are you Harry. I read your comments and you certainly have no right thinking you're a critic. Try doing this in the real world and you'd be thrown out on your ass. You have no style and no sense of writing ability. You judge people's stories based on your narrow minded thinking of what a story should be like. You've posted almost 1300 comments and you still sound like a retard in them. Your spelling and grammar are atrocious and you feel the right to criticize others? Isn't that like a legless man trying to lead a parade? Get a grip on yourself Harry and stop taking yourself so seriously. You're a fucking nobody doing nothing. DO something constructive and try to write something. I know that will be a near unsurmountable feat for you, but you seem to have a couple of tired chipmunks running eratically inside your head, and if you give them a direction, they just might surprise you that you can put more than five words in a sentence and have no spelling and grammar mistakes. Stop trying to be the Troll King and get a life.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
BTW Harry

this is what payback is. You give out shit, you get it back. Thanks for keeping a running tab on the comment count. I see we're almost up to 50%. At least you did something constructive.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
An interesting story to read,sex and comedy

I like the dark comedy along with the hot sex that was in this story.I think that the gang bang was no more punishment than letting her fuck anyone she wanted to, but everything ended with all but one person happy. A good and interesting read. Thanks for the story.....Rich

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
I Love a Good Revenge

But the story got a little tedious at times, some hot sex helped, but I wish you kept it shorter. PJ is a "Bro's Before Hoe's" neurotic jerk, probably a good friend and provider but it's no surprise she cheated. (Still doesn't make it right).

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
My apologies Prem

A LW story is a Loving Wives story and if you are a new writer as you say you are, it is best to avoid getting into brawls like this by not responding to the comments. Take the good ones and delete the bad ones. If you have any questions about writing your story, go to the members section and post a comment on what you would like to know. There are already many threads posted on subjects you will find of interest and a great deal of talented writers and editors willing to help you. Hope that helps you out. Lance

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 14 years ago
I thought this story was funny

Could have been posted in humor. If I were a comic book illustrator, I'd illustrate this one - would be a hoot. I can see the illustrations in my mind I just don't have the skill to draw them.<p>The only thing I didn't like was when husband slapped the slut wife - even in a satire that is not appropriate. Understandable but would have been a better story without that. I think this author is quite close but somehow missing something that PapaToad and HDK (and sometimes JPB) write with these kinds of people and situations, but please keep going for it. Perhaps it is backing off just a little, I'm not sure.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
thank you

I knew the real readers would be here soon to post real comments. I agree with you that story was a bit long-winded, but I was unsure where to stop detailing the plot and keep the story line intact. It was a challenge to keep PJ from becoming a total cuck and accept his wife's sexual needs. The part about his friends getting some regular action was as you said, Bro's before Ho's. I thought it was a good twist to throw in. I originally felt a divorce was the answer, but gave Mel the chance at redemption and let her be the cum slut she wanted to be. PJ of course went along with his wife's needs and gets all the wild sex he wants now. Not really the best story, but as I pointed out waaaay back in my comments, I put in all the elements that readers were looking for in one story and gave it a shot. I'll try it again and see if I can come up with another winner like this one, only a little darker and a different outcome. Thanks for your comments and votes, they're always appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey lance gt, if it's any consolation

you're not the only one, that the trolls attack, including the King Troll himself. Take a look at the comments that JPB attracts. Same trolls, by the way. You're right, only LW stories attract these kind of readers. Whatever happened to the concept of reading a story for pure entertainment only? ML

PREMwriterPREMwriterover 14 years ago
Thank you lance

I'm glad you gave me all that information. I'll go there and see what there is to offer. I feel better about navigating this site and asking people for help. In response to watching the comments fly about, you seem to know how to put these "Trolls", as you call them, in thier place. I was reading the ones from HarryinVA and he seems to post quite a lot of comments. I take it there is no love loss between you two? He does seem to take himself quite seriously and I don't see why. His writing is terrible and I don't like the way he attacks people. I can see why you said what you did about him. Thanks again for all your help and I'll give your stories a read over. As I said earlier, I read two and they were well written. Ta

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks my Aussie friend

I do know about the other writers getting trashed by the trolls. I have reads so many comments by them expressing how they don't understand why they can't just read the story and leave it at that. Instead the trolls attack them personally and it's no wonder they fight back with the only weapon they have, words. No one in the admin. part of this site seems to want to do anything about it, despite numerous requests to have it stopped. So what's a writer to do? Just delete them and call it a day until the next attack?

PREMwriterPREMwriterover 14 years ago
I see why Lance has done what he has done

I stated earlier that I am new to this site and asked for help. I had some questions to ask and needed some help from the readers here. I was given some good suggestions by this writer and when I just checked my emails, I was attacked by the trolls for just asking. I was called all manner of things and for no other apparent reason, than I used this person's story as a means of posting. I now understand why writers attack these trolls and when I do submit a story, I will delete the comments left by them. Thank you to the others for your helpful suggestions. To the trolls, bugger off you wanking poofters, you have no business being on this site and bothering people.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Sorry Prem

to hear that your reception has been tarnished by the trolls. If my story was the reason that they attacked you, my sincere apologies. I was a newbie like you once and didn't know where to turn to for advice. I received lots of help from readers and writers and soon found my way around just fine. Take your time and just click around on things that interest you and if you need any help, I'll be more than happy to help out. If you want, you can write to me personally and ask whatever you want to privately. Don't let a few bad apples spoil your fun. There are many who will help you if you ask them to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WEll, he got his payback on

his wife, but what did he turn her into. Now he is going to be sharing her with his friends on a monthly basis? What is she going to be doing the rest of the month. It migh have been a payback on a cheating wife and a pussy hound, but how can a MAN watch other men fuck his wife. Remember, ONCE A CHEAT, ALWAYS A CHEAT. I wonder who she will meet at the grocery store next. Mel has to remember, two wrongs do not make a right. She cheated on her husband and then she cheated on her lover. A woman not to be trusted. PJ, watch your back.

mulehead61mulehead61over 14 years ago
Lance I agree with you

I'm new to the site and posted a few stories. Even though the LW story I posted is pure fiction I caught hell from e-mails sent to me. While I don't like the subject you wrote about in this story, you get 100% for standing up to these jerks. If I don't like a story, I just don't vote on it. No need to be a jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What???

Humor R lance. Sacrilegiously intended to be crap was accomplished but the real story is in his comments [ all 83 of them ].<P>

LW is a serious arena where either consequence or self cucking is played - there is no sloppy intended humor tolerated here.<P>

The constructive comments are many and were shaped by you intentionally to be negatively pointed. So why the vitriol?<P>

It is clear that you wished to see your words beyond all else - the puzzling part is why you feel it is fun to make an ass of yourself by intentionally writing a conveluted sick self demeaning nonsensical male humiliation story to incite normal responses to said crap?<P>

Then inanely churn the site with more insightful trash of the same level of base stupidity with every self serving comment.<P>

In the end you have proven what any idiot could have forecasted.<P>

Intentionally alienate people by inane provocation and they will respond - DaaaH - some test.<P>

So - As you sew - so shall you rip - how irrational - or not?

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 14 years ago
Lance GT Gets 100 for Being Retardedly Stupid

Adding my "100" points to Lance 100 percent "100" point responses to each and every poster, and you still move Lance point average no more than 0.00002 percent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Glad you are so masochistic

Roll around in your cum as you get fried. And no a lot of LW writers dont get fried. But then again some of the have stories with actual plots and meaning. You write for one reason, to have people read your stories. Then you complain after someone has read it and doesnt like it. Instead of wanting them to comment you tell them to be quiet and not tell you. What to imagine what type of mental illness this might be?

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
And the trolls...

never sleep. I enjoy reading their comments. I love how one-sided and egotistical they are. They accuse me of writing crap and do their best to debase me by their diatribes. Why can't they take the time to read ALL the commentary and see that I did acknowledge this was a story of little writing value and strung together all the elements of a LW story that they themselves asked for. I am accused of masochistic tendancies for responding to them, yet they feel that they can assault me endlessly and I am supposed to sit and just watch the comments fly by and do nothing. That would constitute masochism, so please get your pathetic, little minds wrapped around the proper context of your insults. As the great Troll King, HIV tried to do yesterday, I went at it word for word with him and left him speechless and humbled that his insults and so called criticism had no place on this site. No my dear trolls, I will not sit and let you spout off your incessant vitriol and accuse me and other writers of writing garbage, while you hunker down in your caves and grunt out your clap-trap. Loving Wives are just that, loving wives. Take the time to understand what love is and how it applies to a relationship. Understand the meaning of respect and trust and why they are supposed to be honoured in a relationship. The women that are written about in LW stories are anything but. These are fictional accounts of women who have strayed and suffer from it. Whatever a writer wants to portray them as is their business. Your `job` is to read them and enjoy the story and if you think,(big if here)you have something valid to tell the writer about their story, it should apply to the story and not the writer. As for the troll who must have more fingers and toes than normal, there are 71 comments, not 83. This makes 72, and counting.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
25 out of 72

all you are doing is keeping your story popular under section in feedback portal <b>most recently read </b> by flooding the feedback with your own posts.

<br></br>

All I did yesterday was ask one 1 question... a RESPECTFUL Question. I asked you where was the payback?

That 1 question sent you off on a tirade of name calling.

<br></br>

Posting remarks that you not like or agree with does NOT make me a troll. Calling me a troll over and over again doesnt make me one.

<br></br>

Payback is a bitch? So is thinking. You should try it some time. Please respond with 5 or 10 more of your own posts....idiot

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Another troll

who can't count. Harry, before you try making me out to be a fool, take the time to go back and read how many times you responded and what you said. Don't try to come off as an innocent. You are from from innocent and deserve as much feedback from writers, as you give to them. I told you very simply that if you keep writing, I'll keep responding. You seem to think that you and your army of minions can run around this section spouting off like your shit actually means something. It doesn't. It's shit Harry. Shit stinks. People hate stinky shit. Where I come from, we pick up that shit and toss it in the garbage. That's where you and the rest belong. I notice comments from readers who didn't like my story, and guess what? They responded to the story and refrained from calling me names. Something else they seem to be able to do, they at least give a score of 25 or more, just for the effort. Why is that Harry? Why is it that trolls only know zero? Is it because you all are one? Is that why you all mark it on a story? You only recognize zero. Bikers call themselves 1%ers. We should start calling you trolls the 0%ers. You can all tattoo that on yourselves and feel proud that your nothings, Do the site a favour and go inhabit a cave somewhere else and take your band of 0% trolls with you. Give the readers a chance to enjoy something before you come in and trash it and leave nothing but a horrid mess behind. BTW Harry, your troll friend Phillip informed me of something about you in a PM. I won't stoop as low to expose it and use it against you, yet. But as a bloodthirsty Scorpio, there's one thing you should know about us. If we can find a weakness in someone, we will attack and sting with deadly force and accuracy and make sure you're fucking dead. You've been warned.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
FYI Harry

You love counting so much, here's some more figures you can play with. As of today, my story was read over 12700 times and voted on more than 380. The most commented story in the last 24 hrs, is mine. The most commented story in the last 7 days, mine. Look at the last 30 days Harry, it's already climbing up that one too. If you want to get noticed as a writer you have to make some noise. Hey, didn't I make that statement to the other writers yesterday? Many were asking how to get themselves noticed by readers and I clearly acknowledged that this was one way of doing it. So far, since this has started, 5 people, including some well known writers, have added me to their favourite author list. 3 have added this so called piece of shit story to their favourite story list. I have received 12 PM's from people commending me for sticking up for myself and doing this. So if you want to go on about numbers, please keep responding and let's see if I can make the all time high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Jesus Christ! STFU!

Sorry if you have heard this one, Jesus goes into a hotel with THREE nails and says, "Can you put me up for the night?"

Your story is interesting to those who enjoy such humour. YOU like to wind people up, Why? what do you hope to gain by this? This story is a free speech site. Readers and writers can say EXACTLY what they want. That is what makes this site unique. Harry and you can go at it all week if you wish to. But you achieve NOTHING Harry and his friends will achieve NOTHING. So why this story? why write a story in an area you don't like and don't take seriously? You say to readers to stay away from the LW stories. If YOU don't like them why write a LW story? It doesn't make sense. You end up being just as much a hypocrite as they are.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Well Anon

You answered yourself with your own question and statements. Yes, this is a place where I can say EXACTLY what I want. Why shouldn't I be allowed to keep writing my feelings and those of others on here. If Harry and the rest want to keep attacking me and other writers, why don't WE have the RIGHT to attack them back? Why should we just sit back and watch their comments be posted and do nothing? You feel we should be like a country that gets attacked and allow the invaders to come in and take us over. When has that happened in the last century or two. Are you the kind of person who sees bullies picking on a defenceless person and doesn't do anything to help them. What kind of person are you then? Don't accuse me of spouting off inane rhetoric, when you are doing nothing about a disgusting situation. This is a war and I will not back down. You want peace, you have to fight and defend your right to have it. You're either part of the solution, or part of the problem, which is it?

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Just to keep the count going...

I do like writing LW stories. I find the sociological experiences of women who feel the need to go outside of a marriage for sexual gratification interesting. Human behaviour is unique among the animal kingdom and we are the only species that unite and then seek sex elsewhere. Other species that unite, do so for life. So delving into this subject has great interest for me as well as it does for other writers. This subject has many variants and both the male and female are subject to self subjucation to see if the grass is greener over there. We put so much stock into our sexual selves and feel that it represents the essence of our egos or super ID. I hope this answers your interests in wanting to know why I write these kinds of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You are getting noticed

But for the wrong reason. Many people told you earlier (I'm talking about The Usual) that don't waste your time. You are black listed now. Don't get flattered that your story got so many comments. But look down & see you got nothing. And you don't have any trophy, your hands are still empty.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Black list?

Does any one know about a black list that the troll anon. speaks of. My trophy I hold is the one you trolls gave me celebrating me has the "Most Hated". As for getting noticed, perhaps you didn't read my prior comment to your king. Those little boards on the right of the screen attest to getting noticed. The addition to numerous fave lists also speaks of notice. So what black list am I on? Is there an award ceremony? Do I get another limo ride? What kind of award trophy do I get? Is it a buffet or sit down affair? Can I bring friends this time?

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Gosh, my bad

Almost forgot to thank you for plugging my other story.

Keep those cards and letters coming. The readers do enjoy a good laugh while reading your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I do so enjoy a good feud!

Let me be the first to say how much I have enjoyed the repartee amongst those of you who have nothing better to do with your lives. To all of you picky pickers, I only wish I had your kind of time on my hands - imagine what I could accomplish! Maybe something worthwhile! Btw, I am anonymous because I really have no connection to this "community", if you will, but I do enjoy the storytelling. Besides, even if I were a "regular" I could and probably would mask myself behind some made up name, age, location, and even gender. The majority of you are all in hiding anyway so what would it matter? No one would ever know, but more importantly, why would anyone really care? But, because I always root for the underdog, Lance will definitely always have my vote. I hope he wins the prize, whatever that may be, and the rest you can just go crawl back under your little rocks with your tail between your legs. (I was going to say with your tiny penises, but that wouldn't make any sense, since they wouldn't reach.) Hang in there Lance - it's all good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Limo? No a donkey for you.

Just imagine, this old little guy, fumbling on his keyboard with his stick in his other hand. So funny!!!! I wonder, your family members will be so scared seeing you fumbling on the keyboard. I think you should keep away from this as you are tooo old & you know heart attacks can happen. So cool down.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
My dear Anon in Aus

Yes you ya wee turd. Ya consider me to be old? I'll take yer heathen hide and put ya over ma knee and give ya what ya need. How dare ya give the good people of Australia a disgraceful showing with that tripe coming out of yer yap. Yer nothin' but a silly wee poofter runnin' aroond we' a snottery nose. It's the likes of you that that people feel strongly aboot planned parenthood. If yer Ma and Da knew that you were comin' they'd have tied as many knots in the both of themselves afeerd nay more like ya would happen. Now away we' ya, ya pestery wee snot and go play we' the other bairns in the crib and leave us old folk alone why don't ya. Don't forget, type softly and carry a big stick. Gee ya a whack we' it next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oldie

I can understand. You have no other work to do. You sound like a British wimp. I know, I know you are not a British. Ya' know, we Aussies are too good to waste our time with an OLDIE. You must be a waste of time. & your name must be Time Pass. Of course, you are a Time pass. You are a result of your parents "Time Pass".

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
And You Oz

You're another waste of time. You haven't got anything better to do with yourself? Why don't you go with the other kid and play with yourselves. Is there no one down under that can handle two fuck ups like youselves. I guess the grown ups are having too much fun going down under each other to bother with you. If you're lucky, they might leave you a little bit of cum for you to suck on. Now hurry off and get your asses home before it gets dark.

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalover 14 years ago
Isn't it about time ...

that you children grew up around here? This little game you're playing of <i>I know you are but what am I</i> is getting tiring and very boring. If someone did actually want to cull some legitimate comments regarding this story, they would be hard pressed to do so in having to first wade through the abundance of bullshit that has been posted here.<p>Lance, it's time for you and your playmates to call a halt and take a nap. Perhaps when all of you wake up, you just might be in a better mood. I have no doubt that many in addition to me would welcome the respite.<p>Oh, and I know that the usual retort most likely will be that if I don't enjoy reading this drivel, why don't I just leave. That's what I plan on doing. You may be wondering why I stayed around this long. As with Lance, I too am often curious about human behavior. I was interested to see to what depths of childishness this give-and-take could sink. To Lance and his foes, you have taken pettiness and made it an art.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Awww Phil

Just had to get in the game and want to play did you? Why couldn't you leave it in PM's where we were discussing this. You made your points there and I accepted and agreed with most of them. I told you what was going on and why this needed to go on. You said you didn't think posting comments about trolls was worthwhile and people should just delete them and move on. Now you're getting mixed up in this just to see yourself in print. I had a respect for you that you have lost. Don't come play in my game unless you want to be treated like the rest of the trolls. Your absolutely correct in saying this petty back and forth is getting tiring. Maybe one day the trolls will leave and this will be just a bad memory and we can all look forward to reading good, contructive feedback again. You're just adding fuel to their fire to continue. I really thought you were bigger than this, I really did. I've been watching the feedback since this morning and the comments are great. No troll bashing, except for me, and everyone is happy. Don't go stirring the pot just to see the shit float to the top

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I don't have much time....

...left on Earth so I can't read all the comments on this juvenile fantasy but I'll bet no one picked up this angle-the most believable part of the story was your description of building.And that was of a project where the fucking drywall was going on before the roof was done! What dose had you taken before you sided the house without even SHEATHING the roof? Absolutely nothing erotic in this story lance,stick to something else,like building houses on LSD.-Pistolpackingpete

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
So fucking die already

The roof was on and the building was secure. The nephew hadn't started the drywall yet. The builder was starting the roof that day while the nephew got the interior ready to start. Ever build a house jerk off? I have. Learn to read before you die, might be the only thing you do right. Leave writing to writers and building to builders. You do your part and close your eyes and leave, permanently.Seems someone packed your pistol pretty good this time, huh pete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where´s the Payback?

The wife cheat on her husband willingly, and the husband gave a award for her?where´s the revenge?To be revenge, the husband should make her catch some friend of her to let him fuck, at least once a month.She got scott free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ladies & Gentlemen, I wrote something.....

And this Asshole writer DELETED it. WOW!!!! I made him do something which he refused to do i.e DELETE the comments. My comment was -- that PREMwriter & lance gt is the SAME PERSON. Lance gt's email address is -- premprem54@hotmail.com. Do,I need to say more??? Lance gt is also the "Anonymous" commentator.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Are you a total moron?

First off, that isn't my Email address, second I don't know who PREMwriter is, third, I never write anonymously. I have the balls, unlike you to write so people know who said it. You fucking wankers down under need to get yourselves something better to do with your time. As for your previous comment, I never saw it and it never appeared on my screen. So take your accusations and shove them merrily up your ass along with all the other cock that goes up it. Stop bothering people with your drivel about, "Look at me, look at me, look what I can do." No wonder your country advertizes so much for tourism. The women want some real men to come down and fuck them. They're tired of wanking little turds like you running around and they'll happily take the British guys you say are so shitty. Fucking kangaroo fucker.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
Why has Australia banned eucalytus oil?

It has been classified as a date-rape drug. Seems the aussie guys love to smear it on their dicks and attract the koalas for a night of fun. Just love those fuzzy little things don't you. If you'll notice, your comments are always there for everyone to see. Have fun trying to get a message to that email address wanker, if you had any brains, you'd know that prem is a very commonly used name for addresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You have sex with Kangaroo??

Your wife, sisters, daughters are fucked by British? Ewwwwwww.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years agoAuthor
How interesting

And here I thought I was the only one who really thought HarryIV sucked at making comments. Seems there's a growing number of people who want you to know that they really hate your comments. Maybe it's time to give the old brain a rest and call it a day. You really don't make sense when you post comments. It's like you tried to read the story, but the neurons just gave out and left you stupified. Then you try to justify it by calling writers "Fucking Morons". Now, now Harry, do us all a favour, take your pills and unplug your computer, I think that little mental problem is starting to get the better of you

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It came close!

To being a waste. To long and even the f--king got boring. Try again good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry Lance attacking Harry wont make your stories

any better. That will take talent and thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Actually lance....

....I've built more houses than you've fucking seen,quite obviously as you state in your story.You fucking wrote it, not me.You wrote that the siding was done but the roof wasn't even sheathed. If you are truly a home builder you are the worst.And sorry pal but I've never seen a situation where the drywallers were starting before the roof was done.Yeah, you really packed my pistol lance-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
5 PAGES OF CRAP

5 PAGES OF CRAP

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 14 years ago
I agree...

This wasn't worth five pages. A three word title for a story that had only the bitch, no payback. And, where in the world do they put houses together the way described?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous