All Comments on 'Payback's A Bitch'

by hotprof1973

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments
kiteareskitearesalmost 5 years ago
And the payback is where?

If it's not cuck rubbish, it's slices of life (which admittedly, when they are bad are better than the former) - s/he had affair, they got divorced, loving parent takes action against parent who is not well for the safety of the kid(s), sometime later they moved on and started rebuilding a relationship (because of the kid(s)).

It's not that it's bad writing and I'm sure your research with google was accurate, but it's fiction, let your characters go a bit, kick Chris and Cliff's arses, take her lolyer to the cleaners, ruin her life like she ruined her family's.

Really, you need to lose the revenge tag and change the title. There was no revenge or payback, just doing what a loving caring parent and cheated on husband would do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How it should have ended

Watching her leave, Jason decided that he would wait another five minutes to call the cops, by then the meth he slipped into her coffee should be well on its way to metabolizing, the blood test coupled with the few baggies he had managed to drop in her purse should ensure she'd never be allowed any unsupervised visits every again

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsalmost 5 years ago
A mostly great story.

Right up to the part where he went soft!

Destroy the bitch, destroy the friend, destroy the men involved.

Use the match! Then fan the flames!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Did any repercussions...

...happen to fat ugly Cliff? Good riddance to the wife. She established herself a a whore with the first affair. Good read. 4 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 5 years ago
What a train wreck Morgan became

A difficult and painful story compellingly executed. Thanks

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
Why does it matter how she’s doing?

I mean this bitch fucked him over every waiting on a man and you still give a damn. Why would I give a fuck what happens to her in the hospital, out of the hospital. She cheated on him, who knows how many times and why would I need to forgive her and as far as I would be concerned she’s a non-entity. The best way to forgive her is to become indifferent. Put the same amount of effort into forgiven her and she put in a be in faithful. But overall I get a story for 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cliff?!

What the heck happened to Cliff?! After all he did, no repercussions? You should have a sequel dealing with that. Maybe he and his ex-wife can temporarily unite to get revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This story is a great indictment on the age we now live in

Ever since Trump became president, people just do what they want and don't consider the consequences. We live in unsavory times.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 5 years ago

nothing happened to the men in this. wtf

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 5 years ago
Wrong Category, Wrong Tags, Bad Title.

And at the end, there was no word about how Tommy and his mother interacted. That should be a key point in the decision to revise visitation.

Personally, I'd hope Amanda the new mother had basically replaced Morgan in Tommy's life, and Jason would totally shut Morgan out. Just another consequence for her.

The greatest problem for me was the lack of payback for Shelly, Dunn, Chris and the other men. They didn't even go to court, let alone experience street justice. (Though Chris's wife did divorce him, IIRC.)

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
Mr Dogg asked . . .

. . . why it should matter to Jason how Morgan was doing. Jason still loved her, and said so. She was still their son’s mother.

It’s a simple truth: if you have kids together, you are never truly divorced. You might marry someone else, you might be living with and fucking other people, but the only way you can be truly divorced is if one parent just completely disappears, no visitation and no child support, as though the custodial parent is widowed, not divorced.

Yeah, that’s harsh, but it’s also very true.

GrandPaMGrandPaMalmost 5 years ago
Hey BTB crowd...

Don't you GET it with this story?

He already DID the burning of her part!

Just because the author didn't relate his wreaking havoc with the other sinners involved with the blowup of their marriage, doesn't mean he didn't wield the sword appropriately.

As for the ending - This was a MAN standing up into his role as a Father. In the best interests of his son, helping to restore a key relationship with his (birth-)mother is psychologically important and significant for HIS SON's mental health. He already addressed the everyday needs of his son for a "mom" in his life by marrying someone else, but no matter how it happens, a boy does have emotional ties to mom that need to be addressed (and those needs require a sane mother to relate to). This is what DAD was all about. He'd had his vengeance upon them all already. This was important "cleanup" steps for his son's sake. There is no further need for him to protect his self-image in regards to Morgan. Amy has taken care of all that that was left after his vengeance was wreaked upon those who needed it.

The proposals for additional "burning" steps I've seen in the comments so far would just be turning HIM into an evil asshole that his son would eventually need to be rescued from.

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
nice twist

You caught me with the Chris affair. I also thought that the Dunn thing was all that had happened. I enjoyed the twist and turns on this story and your writing really made me hate Morgan. I agree with the anon guy why would anyone think I would want to go to the hospital to see or take care of her? I know she is my kids mother but the kid is young and doesn't need to see her at that point and he was still hating her for what she did (several times). As for the ending, I guess if I had clearance that she was in fact clean and stable and if the kid is of age to understand and want to spend more time with her I would probably agree to longer visitation for the kids sake. If the kid wants it left as is then it stays short supervised visits. She screwed up not the ex or the kid.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 5 years ago
She was fucked up 8 months before MDMA fried her brain.

Morgan and Chris started their affair eight months before Dunn abused her.

Don't accept her excuse "drugs did me in". She didn't start those until she was far, far down cheating road. And she admitted, beginning with her affair, her intentional disrespect for Jason and selfish craving for youthful experiences.

And BTW, how did Dunn get his picture at the motel? They stopped fucking after the first month. Was Dunn stalking Morgan to get revenge on Jason? Did Shelly rat her out to Dunn so he could get a picture? Why the long 7 month wait before the raped? Maybe there never was a picture... just Morgan justifying her going crazy before any chemical assistance.

And the rapists get off scott free (unless you count Kyla's confrontation with Shelly).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Same old 1 star shit from Cuckprof

Take hint and quit. You can’t write and no one wants you hear. Notice even the big RAAC writers cut you up? Told you, never getting another star above 4 stars. Enjoy all your ratings drop. We’re one starring all your shit stories no matter the category till you stop.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 5 years ago
This is a very good story

Filled with genuine emotion and you did the background research to help make the story work.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2almost 5 years ago
so much potential .... but what a let down

great writing ability and the story was good the premise was fantastic and i guess the husband`s actions were unbelievable ... at least to me they were.

yes mental illness is nothing to laugh at but is it an excuse ....

why he would even consider letting the son be in the exes life is beyond me ... what if she had a relapse or forgot to take her medication we she hurt the son .

she did say that she was scared that he would run off with a woman and take the son.

would she hurt her son so that she could hurt the husband .. definate possibility.

the story left me angry and i wanted to bitch slap the husband and yell at him WAKE UP IDIOT

3* a start of an erection but it died in the end

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
Twisty and entertaining.

Really would have liked something to happen to Cliff. He was a villain regardless of how shitty Morgan was.

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
What about Cliff?

Did he never try to get some payback on Cliff? He certainly deserved it.

Well written story pressed 3 stars, meant to hit 4 sorry.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

"I told you I cheated on you. And you said you forgive me." - Um, that was for Cliff, where he knew that she had been tricked, not Shelley's husband!

Morgan refused to press charges against Shelley and Cliff? Even though they helped destroy her marriage (not that she didn't do a good job of that herself!).

"I mean, I don't get the stares and catcalls I used to." - Oh, god, the old, "I didn't feel attractive anymore," excuse?

She felt so guilty that she was developing ulcers, but accepted a lunch date with him?

So, to keep Cliff from showing a picture of them holding hands leaving a motel room, she submits to him? I know she was on Molly, but still...

I liked his throwing how quick she found a fuck buddy back at her. As he said, not exactly the actions of someone all broken up over their separation, still hoping to get her husband back.

"How dare you threaten to take her son. If you were more of a man, maybe she wouldn't have needed to get some real cock on the side." - What a bitch! Maybe if Kyla had been more of a friend, Shelley and Cliff wouldn't have gotten to her!

They're divorced, her seeing other men isn't grounds for changing custody.

I like how he stressed that it was her affair more than the drugged/blackmail sex, etc. that hurt more.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Soooo

WTF ever happened to her rapist? Did I miss something?

rnebularrnebularalmost 5 years ago
Liked the ending

I helped edit this, but still the ending was a nice little surprise to me. I think the LW btb brigade are already easily forgetting that she is the boy's mother, and the MC will still see her. The MC obviously remarried, so anyone that feels he let the ex off too easy, well I don't see that. She sounds like she had a rough few years, and if she looks as the MC describes, she still has a way to go. I think she got what she deserved. As for Dunn, well he could have used a visit to a swamp with some of JimBob's characters ;)

Thanks for sharing!

schulz777schulz777almost 5 years ago
payback's a bitch

what payback???

awful story - no one was punished

1starr

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
Misogyny Much?

Your portrayal of women is that they are all lying, cheating sluts. The only woman in the story who isn't one, that we know of, is Amanda. That is probably because we know nothing of her. You piled on the cheating so much.

This story is called Payback's A Bitch, yet there is NO PAYBACK. He calmly divorces his wife and NO MORE. He does nothing to the Chris and Shelly who essentially raped his wife. He does nothing to anyone. Where is the payback?

Lastly, you blame her long-term, mental health issues on a single dose of MDMA. Yet, the leading research in the field indicates that long-term effects are associated with continued use of the drug. Even with a high single dose, long-term effects and neuronal damage are minimal without continued use. Even so, the long-term effects include cognitive issues, depression and most importantly LOWER sexual desire. It does NOT make a woman into a slut, it makes her not want sex.

Otherwise, I enjoyed the story enough to read it and no more.

KB

Rw43Rw43almost 5 years ago
So much hate that is far beyond simple anger

I get it.

She took the drug.

She took the drug to prevent her affair from being exposed.

She was vain (gotta love the female ego) and participated in an emotional and sexual affair that set the "train wreck" in motion.

But, please.

Stop with the endless pages of how much the big boss/perfect husband/loving father had loved her.

He knew from the cop's advice, the lawyer's advice, her party friend's advice and his own research how much she was going to need him to be stable in the aftermath of her Molly moment. Paranoia? Depression? Are these feelings? No, they are much worse, and they are pervasive, controlling, debilitating and recurring conditions. When she took Molly, she made him the only parent in a two-child home.

So his solution was to walk out and leave her to fend for herself because he was so hurt.

If he truly loved her--since all the screaming meemies will say that she broke the vows first--he would keep his wedding vows in sickness and in health, including self-induced mental illness. He can always divorce her later for the flagrant disrespect and faithlessness, after she is well down the road to recovery. But divorcing her while she is still incapacitated by her condition shows that his love and faithfulness were just as conditional as hers.

The world is full of people who suffer from long-term conditions (and the number is growing). Some are truly victims, others have caused their own conditions, but for most it is a combination where the repercussions of poor judgment last a lifetime. I refuse to give up pizza in spite of my HBP. If i have a stroke, does that give my wife the moral high ground to divorce me, and even more, to write an "I'm the good guy" story for Literotica?

HotProf, thanks for an interesting--and researched--read.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Good father

He did the right thing for his son. Then found a better woman and moved on. This bullshit about still loving her is annoying. She didn't deserve that and no one would have feelings like that left after everything was revealed. I assume the DA succeeded in getting justice with Dunn & Shelley. There was enough evidence. Despite my concerns with the story, he was a good dad and the story worked. 4*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
For Every 1 * Maladjusted Nonny..

There are probably 10 Nonnies who like a good story and know one when they see one. It would be nice to see some justice done, but I think it would take away from the story.

AethurAethuralmost 5 years ago
They say...

Living a good life is the best revenge. But, given the title of this story, I expected more. Cliff and Shelly never suffered any consequences. And Kayla clearly enabled more bad behavior. So where, exactly, is the payback? All the wife got was a divorce, and lost time with her son (who she, rightfully, wasn't mentally capable of handling). And now that the wife has her head out of her ass, she will even be getting some of that back.

This is a 4* story, but actually should be lower because of the very misleading title. I think that is what most people are having issues with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pretty good

The story was pretty good. I was expecting more to happen with Cliff Dunn due to the bad blood and insulting call.

wet4hotstorywet4hotstoryalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant Twist on the "BTB" Story

Funny reading the comments from those skimming through the story looking for the elaborate, over-the-top humiliating way Morgan will be punished for cheating and mad because they couldn't find it. IT OPENED WITH IT! This story is about Shelley's revenge, not Jason's. Morgan cheated with Chris, Shelley's husband and it is Shelley who 'burns' her by having her fuck a man she hates while her husband finds out. You have these stories where a spouse and her lover are 'burned' but you hardly really find out what happens to the lover - unless the lover's spouse sleeps with the 'burner.' Here, you get a realistic reaction from the lover's spouse to her being punished. Yes, the lover (Morgan) life and marriage was ruined, but you get a glimpse of the collateral damage.

Loved it, though would like a sequel. If Shelley did this to Morgan, I shudder to think what she did to Chris... Considering Cliff was just a tool of Shelley's revenge plot, I'm fine not knowing what happens to him.

The negative 'wrong tag' and 'wrong category' comments cement my belief that "BTB" needs it's own section because that fan base can't accept any story that doesn't fit their narrow mold - despite the category description.

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 5 years ago
Are Anon-bats reading the same story?

He dumps her immediately, never touches her again, divorces her, gets dominant custody, puts his son first, and remarries later for happiness. There's not a single shred of wimp or cuckold in this story, yet Anon-bats call it cuck trash. It's also well written, with some emotional drama for such a short story. He also did everything to allow wife to get revenge on Cliff, but she refused. He moved on decisively - good for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anon 6/7/19******

WE? Do you have a mouse in your pocket? Since you are the authority on all things literary, the rest of us here on LITEROTICA will all bow down to your intellect. NOT!

Check it out; you deal with your demons that are your own. The rest of us will get in touch if your assistance or opinion is required, yeah?

SanzegoSanzegoalmost 5 years ago
Not so much

..payback as finding the truth and applying consequences to his wife's actions. This was a well crafted story and I enjoyed it thoroughly. 🌟🌟🌟🌟

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 5 years ago
I thank he

Did the right thing .He held his anger in to protect his son . He dropped her butt for being a cheating slut . Before the drugs she was a self centered girl who was so hung up on her vanity. She had no thought for her son or husband. When it comes to divorce the child is what comes first not revenge ,he got that by finding a new wife and a good mother for him and his son.Thanks for a good read with my ☕

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 5 years ago
Good story, definitely not

cookie cutter, however to make me totally happy there would have had to be some revenge against Dunn! Still, very enjoyable read.

AyreGuardAyreGuardalmost 5 years ago
Hated the ending!

Essentially, their son would be good for his mother's sake and mental well-being. Using any child in this manner would be confusing and sadistic. Children need stability. Hotprof f'ed up this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
3* Wrong Title, No Paybacks

Title needs to change. Her four lovers got off with no paybacks at all. The author masquerades as Tarzan, but in reality he is PeeWee Herman. Her attorney should have been disbarred and the others needed a beatdown. The mental illness angle was never really proven. The bitch was just another slut at heart.

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 5 years ago
Something is missing

Great plot and decent characters.

Why then do I feel like there is a big gap in this?

Like Jason was going from point A to point B but taking doors just because.

Only thing that prevented a five star.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 5 years ago
Great Job

Interesting story. Well written, realistic plot and non-cuck actions of the husband. Giving you 5*. Keep writing.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago
Another Good One And Couple Of Tidbits

My buddy who had been a prosecutor took his wife to Mexico on Vacation and they went to a busy bar. To make sure he gets the bartender's attention each time he wanted drinks he gave the bartender $20. He got the first drinks and a little later his wife said she needs to go to the bathroom. A long time passes and there is no wife. So standing outside the bathroom he asks a woman to check up on his wife and that woman reported back that his wife was on the floor in one of the stalls. Apparently the bartender had assumed the $20 was for him to slip the wife's drink some sort of drug. Because my buddy was familiar with the effects of rape drugs, as he'd prosecuted such cases, he was able to tell his wife exactly what she will be experiencing, for how long (he carried her back to the hotel by then). It's amazing what women have to deal with in society. It's horrible to imagine how many women that bartender had drugged who were then raped or worse (kidnapped and disappeared).

Morgan wanting attention. It's interesting cause women have evolved to want attention. They want to attract mates. So it's interesting in all these stories how strong that drive can be in some. Thus the term attention whore.

sloggersloggeralmost 5 years ago
Payback? Where?

Pay back to the ex, maybe. Payback to the slime balls that were sexing his wife. Nada! Ergo: Only half a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I must have missed the "payback"?

Sure, he divorces Morgan and eventually gets full custody. That was a hollow victory. But his marriage is ruined and his son now has to deal with being shuttled around between two parents. Nobody ever asks him what he wants. Morgan is divorced but that isn't really payback. Nothing happens to Cliff, Kayla or Shelley. A restraining order for Cliff would have been unimportant to him. He fucked Morgan and got revenge on Jason. Done. Shelley may or may not be getting a divorce, but she got some measure of revenge on Morgan by ruining her marriage. Done. And who the hell knows what happened to Kayla, but nobody really cares. So you ended up with a depressing story in which the main characters (Morgan and Jason) got no revenge on anyone and managed to ruin their lives. I need a Xanax.

2 stars

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 5 years ago
Pretty good story

Quite a lot of exaggeration on the effects of X; kinda reminds me of the "Reefer Madness" clips. I guess there are women out there so desperate for affirmation they do dumb shit. I have a mirror and really don't need anyone to tell me I'm hot and stroke my ego. Kind of pathetic, when you think about it. As far as drugs go, any woman who drinks anything she hasn't seen poured, or walks away from, then comes back, is stupid AF. This woman hit the X voluntarily. Evolution in action. Thanks, Professor. Write another, please. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Think this story is missing something

Like a bit of revenge on the Cliff character; for at least a start. As well as at least four others if my count is accurate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Never accept blame

The new society norm is never take the blame for your mistakes. Blame drugs, alcohol and other people and just deny, deny and keep denying. She was a cheater multiple times and sorry is not enough. Whatever suffering she got is her doing, and do not feel sorry for her for she never cared much about you and hurting you otherwise she wouldn’t have been unfaithful for that long. It takes years to change your life, not a couple of months.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Rw43

"She was vain (gotta love the female ego)" - Hey, you stole my line!

"In sickness and in health" - To me, that means sickness that happens TO you, not what you do to yourself. It's like the cheating wives who throw "For better or for worse" at the husband, conveniently forgetting that THEY caused the "worse>"

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Excellent 5*****

Revenge never heals. He got his life back and that's the best you can hope for. Morgan is a child who never grew up and that's the real sadness here. I've known women like that, and men, with no depth and no foundation. They cause more pain than the truly hateful ones.

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 5 years ago
Wrong tag

You have a tag of revenge - I have to ask, where the hell is the revenge - was it a missing chapter or perhaps a part 2? There isn't a hint of any vengence anywhere in this piece, unless you are talking about Wes's wifes beating of the whore - and that was barely anything.

2/5 for misleading title and tag

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
@Grimmer — “but taking doors just because” is the way of most of life.

Unfortunately, most of us cannot see life as a big chess board, able to see the “big picture” and plot tactics 8 moves ahead. Most of us can see just the next square. And unlike chess, the pieces do not move one at a time; many/most of the pieces are moving all the time.

When Jason thought Morgan had only slept with Cliff he was going to forgive her. He hadn’t seen the move five steps previous of Morgan having slept with Chris for several times over several months; he didn’t have vision of the entire board. Likewise, later, he was thinking of taking her back, but he didn’t know she had slept with Mark either. Jason worked for/against the pieces he COULD see, but then the curtain was pulled and “oh shit, there’s a rook sitting right there blocking the queen.”

It would make an interesting variant of chess though, wouldn’t it.

I really liked this. It felt very life like, and life is often messy and unplanned.

I have to say, as someone pointed out, the title didn’t really fit; there is very little “Payback” at all. It’s pretty much “...and life goes on.”

5-stars & Favorite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So where is the revenge

Cliff walks Scott free. That’s the affair that brought down their marriage. Divorce and children always a mess.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

Unfortunately, this story felt a bit anticlimactic.

Morgan basically burned herself as she turned into a druggie slut, but Cliff, Shelley, and Chris all took a big shit on Jason and got away with it. This story would have been much better with some serious consequences for all of them. It was nice to hear that Jason remarried, but Amanda was just a name... she didn't even get a single line of dialogue or warrant a description!

I also don't get why Jason was willing to forgive his ex-wife. Morgan cheated on him for months, then was getting wasted and doing drugs when she had a 4 year old son waiting to see her the next day! After the rape, she then started fucking multiple guys when she was supposed to be reconciling with the husband. She was a deceitful, vain, slutty whore, who betrayed him repeatedly.

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

Amanda will never and would never agree to his reestsblshing any kind of friendly relationship with Morgan. No matter what he says Morgan will always be a threat to their marriage.

deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 5 years ago
Story was not good enough to overcome the misleading title

I think of a lot of people are upset because the title is called "Payback's A Bitch" implying there will be some revenge. However there such little revenge in this story. You mislead people.

With that said, this was a well written story. It was pretty good.

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 5 years ago
Just One Question...

Where was the payback? Chapter two maybe??

Rw43Rw43almost 5 years ago
@sbrooks

"'In sickness and in health" only refers to illnesses that happen TO you.' Really?

I know that's what we all think; just like "I'll be faithful just as long as you." Right?

Here's the rub: medical professionals (some are on this board) can tell you that over half of all long-term illnesses are at best classified as Preventable and at worst self-induced. All of us know a totally innocent victim of Cancer, but most cancers are preventable (shhh! We all like to blame cancer for being unreasonable and only striking innocent, happy people, but it's actually fairly predictable). Some of us are genetically susceptible to hypertension, but what about the ones who cause ourselves to have it because of behavior and poor diet? Does my wife get a free pass to cheat because my self-induced hypertension prevents me from having sex? Should i open up our marriage until i lose 25 lbs? And do i then have the authority to close it again once my HBP is reduced?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
1 star

Ridiculous and unrealistic story. He should have forgiven her; agreed to be a cuckold; and begged to clean up the creampies.

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 5 years ago
I'm joining the emerging consensus

that it was a good story with a disappointingly flat ending. And yes Morgan is toxic. Stay away! Stay away!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "1 star for hoopedcuckperp7139"

"No more fucking man-hating, wimp cuck garbage!" - I've read most, if not all of Prof's stories, and am unfortunately cursed with a vintage memory, but I certainly wouldn't call them "man-hating, wimp cuck garbage!"

I think most people who read my comments know that I don't care for "man-hating, wimp cuck garbage," and would call him out if this was.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@timriv

Doesn't really matter what Amanda wants, to an extent.

Morgan is still Tommy's mother, and as long as she keeps her life on an even keel, shutting her out isn't going to happen. If Jason tries to shut her out, and if she can show the Court that she's now fit, she could even petition for custody! He's better off keeping the peace.

hotprof1973hotprof1973almost 5 years agoAuthor
Some comments

KingB: I have a lot of respect and enjoy your writing. Little taken back by the misogynistic comments (which I also got from someone else for the Brief Lapse story), in all my stories I try to have character flaws in both genders - which is probably where the man-hating comments come from. Morgan was portrayed with mental health issues that her one strong dose of ‘X’ triggered or worsen.

Sbrooks: Thanks for not thinking I’m a “man-hating cuck,” though those trolls don’t bother me. Always respect your opinion- even when I don’t agree ;) - I know you’re being thoughtful and fair.

Thanks for the positive comments and those complaining about the title, thought the description was clear it was the couple suffering revenge on them. Guess getting drugged and assaulted wasn’t enough revenge for the btb crowd, and don’t care. Don’t write for ratings, and considering I don’t have a story under 3 stars yet, I assume “everyone” doesn’t want me gone. You could just not read my stories if they make you feel so insecure in your masculinity. Words on a screen attacking my “man-ness” don’t hurt when I know I’ll be sleeping with an attractive woman who I’ll probably get to fuck tonight.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Rw43 Re: "In Sickness and In Health"

Okay, I was a little too flip. A smoker getting cancer still should be able to expect his partner to stand by him, etc.

But let's not lose track of the plot of this story: Before any drugs or anything affecting her health, she was cheating. That cheating led directly to the conditions that caused her health issues.

If my was got into an auto accident and was severely injured, I would stand by her. If she was speeding away because I caught her with her lover and got into an accident, my sympathies might be somewhat different.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22almost 5 years ago
and once again

The only thing worthwhile with these stories of the mentally ill cheating whore wife is reading all the depraved idiocy in the comments section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another author who thinks characters can be assembled like tinker toys.

Her parts don't add up to the whole you portrayed (the pun is free). She was a loving loyal wife and an attentive responsible mother, who decided she would start fucking other men to make herself feel better about, getting older? And it was all OK fucking around, without any change in personality or behavior or attitude toward her family, until she took drugs to intensify her sexual energy, away from her husband and among other men? And then she kept fucking other men while hoping to reconcile with her husband, but in the end she's a sane rehabilitated responsible mother, again?

You know, I don't think even an overdose of Martian Slut Ray could fuck up a person to this extent. And of course, after all of the betrayal and lying and whoring and stupidity, the husband still has strong feelings for her?

OK, they're your characters. But they look like a conglomeration of personality parts to fit your plot, which kind of stretches and pulls and squashes them out of shape to be anything resembling normal human beings. Yeah, you can hang your plot hat on the fact that, well, Its Possible! And its fiction. But these people are acting so abnormally and unnaturally that you should have put the story in Fantasy/Science Fiction.

Appreciate the effort, just wish the characters and their behavior resembled people from this planet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
enjoyed this one

ty for the read. i find it funny when ppl comment on fake ppl in a fake story. i think some ppl dont understand how dumb ppl can be. before someone says a person could never do that or be that dumb, they should look in the mirror and think about that a bit. sorry more of a general comment not really meant for just ur story. again enjoyed this one ty

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Wow

The good, the bad and the ugly. All rolled into one story.

Quite readable, well paced until the epilogue. Not sure why you used an epilogue as it all still directly pertained to the main characters, storyline and plot. Should have just been noted as 3 years later.

Only characters believable were the child and the dog. Oh sorry, no dog. The rest seemed to flip between naive and psychotic.

Still, look forward to more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Didn't like it at all! Too confusing!

A total bitch who cannot make up her mind. Her character was jumping too much - I could not decide whether she really loved her husband or did she like fucking around with other men more. The drugs sounded just like an excuse that you used to paint her as a total SLUT!

wet4hotstorywet4hotstoryalmost 5 years ago
Don’t blame author for your narrow mind

Maybe because I’m a woman, I find the character or Morgan believable. She cheated, tried to cover it up, then downward spiraled when her world (marriage ended). Low-self esteem caused the affair- as a lot in real life - and add some depression on top of it... The “it doesn’t make sense to me, so obviously the author screwed up” attitude is sad. World doesn’t revolve around you. Ever stop to think, judging by the ratings, most of us loved this story. So, maybe its not the author, but you? Anyone with half a brain can tell Hotprof is a very skilled writer - he just doesn’t follow the script. Don’t kid yourself he doesn’t know it.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 5 years ago
Loved it and well done

Can’t imagine that a comment by “Annony” can have any impact or value for an author or another reader. But, it’s good to let them have a venue for venting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Like one of the readers said...

...it was too confusing....I found it kinda funny by the way her husband found out about all her lovers.

I did not understand why at the end of the story, Jason tells her he still loves her....if so, why did he marry another innocent woman who may be thinking he is over the first wife? Jason still not over what she did to him.

Why was he caught off guard when Morgie told him she knew about Amanda? Their son has been with Amanda for 2 years, he must to have talked to his mother about her many times and Jason should have assumed that.

In the end, I enjoyed the story, even if I was left with a lot of questions... thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re: Richie 4110

And exactly what value does your comment have? You got a fake anonymous name. We really know nothing about you, except you like to bitch about others, which isn't exactly anything to make one proud. And what advice did you give the author that was so earth shattering. Do yourself a favor, next time don't read anonymous comment, just shut the fuck up. Now this comment had absolutely no value to the author, since I didn't make a comment about the story I didn't read, but your comment caught my attention and it needed to be called out. And even though I have a user name I'm posting this anonymous just to piss you off.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
@ ReedRichards

I beg to differ Reed, while I have been married for 27 years. I was married once before , I have one son from that marriage. I was married at 17 and divorced by 23. Like many of these man I was called an asshole. I was in a military and I had been deployed for seven months. When I returned she was 3 months pregnant. I listen to everyone tell me including the judge to man up and take care your family. I had the same question I’ll always have, how is it my family? My son is my family but the minute my wife cheated on me she was no longer my family. Because I was in milItary, I was required to give her somewhere to live . That being said I didn’t do anything else other than give her somewhere to live. I was ordered to go to a marriage counselor. The counselor told me I had to except my responsibility in her infidelity. That alone pissed me and I stopped going to the counselor and was held in contempt. I listen to many people tell me all that bullshit about honor love cherish and obey in sickness and in health till death do you part. As I’ve said before I disagree because in the beginning it says forsaking all others. Diana counselor told me I was a right fighter, He also told me that if I left, two wrongs don’t make a right. I asked what did I do wrong. Him in the Judge both told me that by me leaving and going on deployment, that I left her in her time of need. Which I found funny because I was in the military when I met her. Needless to say the divorce was put on hold until after the baby was born. She turned out to be a cute little girl and I had nothing against her. But I wasn’t her father and I never was going to be. She was served again three days after the paternity was determined. Everybody talk about how heartless I was, For leaving this little girl without a father. Like I told all those idiots and the judge, she has a father all you have to do is ask the mom who it is. I had no role in the creation so I don’t see how you figure it’s my child. Then I was called it an even bigger asshole when I had my son’s blood test done. That was 30 years ago and I’ve only spoken to my ex-wife four times in the last 29 years. everything for us went thru The court. when she tried to block me from seeing him I took her to court. When he was 15 they took custody away from her and gave him to me. He’s a grown man, he got his degree, he’s doing what needs to do. Hell his sister even calls me pops from time to time. And she still doesn’t know who her dad is because her mom refuses to tale her. I have been there Reed, I was blessed with another wife that I’ve been married to for 27 years and I’ve never had to worry about it once. If things were ever even going to look funny she told me first. I have respect for any woman who can stand in her husband’s face and tell him the truth. If she fucked up or even thought about it and his woman enough to step up and tell the truth I hold no grief against her. I probably won’t stay Meritor but at least I know she would tell the truth. But the thing I will always find fault with is when you say all the other parts, but you leave out the forsaking all others. You can have one part without the other, two halfs don’t make a whole. There just two equal parts, you can’t have one without a including the other .

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
@hotprof1973 re misogyny

Maybe I read more into your treatment of female characters than was there. It seemed to be a recurring theme. There is a difference between depicting a woman with flaws and implying that women are inherently flawed. When an author repeatedly depicts women as unredeemable it can imply a hidden bias.

If that was not your intention, then I apologize. However, as you said I am not the only one who felt you were doing this, maybe there is something in your writing that is sending this message unintentionally.

KB

bruce22bruce22almost 5 years ago
Amuśing Tale

I am sure that I have seen the title before... The story has many odd twists which gives

a feeling for the capacity of the author to be quite creative even with an ancient theme.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Like one of the readers said..."

"I did not understand why at the end of the story, Jason tells her he still loves her....if so, why did he marry another innocent woman who may be thinking he is over the first wife?" - In the immortal words of so many cheating wives, he loved her, but he wasn't "IN love with her."

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: Richie4110

The problem with not reading Anonymous comments, is that you might miss a good comment.

Id's allow us to converse, they enable you to skip comments from assholes like me!

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
@KingBandor — I take hp1973 at face value here about flaws in people.

Women aren’t inherently flawed, but women (this is important) in LW stories are, or BECOME flawed. If the wife is “cheating” on purpose, without the husbands consent, I posit that, in our society, they must be flawed somehow and in someway.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
I applaud hp1973 his research into psychology of X drug use and psyche.

I have seen reports that, for a very small percentage of people, just one significant dose of Molly can screw up brain chemistry for a long time, if not permanently. It’s one of the reasons it became a Schedule I drug. It, like LSD and peyote, were onetime unscheduled (meaning not illegal), but having little or no accepted medical uses, and having a certain percent of the population adversely sensitive to its use, they were banned.

It’s like playing Russian roulette with a 10,000 chambered revolver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Noti

Not entertaining. Just another piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

FYI- she was not a good mother. I wish I could slap every author in literotica that pulls that line out of their butt when the mother does horrendous things to her family. Microwaving mac n cheese between times coming home naked, drugged, and covered in slime is in no-ones definition of a good mother. She had affairs, went out drinking and dancing without her husband, took drugs, and eventually partied so hard she had to get professional help. Is that what your mother was like?

MormonJackMormonJackover 4 years ago
I liked this one...

I liked this one quite a bit. Surprised at all the negative comments.

By definition, cheating partners have made a mistake. Doesn't make them bad parents, just means that they are human.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 4 years ago
Mental illness?

All the more reason to limit visitations with their son from his ex-wife. This woman was a terrible mother. Ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well, Sounds like PTSD or BiPolar

I have PTSD and I used to say such things to my wife. Until I got help, then I stopped. It isn't a nice mental illness to have. None are. Thanks for writing this. It had to be a painful experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Just another author who writes pure crap. Good mother? Are you having a laugh? Shes a terrible mother and a terrible person. Good mother, yeah right. I'm beginning to wonder if your mother was like that. Would make sense considering the dribble I just read.

I'll give you 1* for the, I dont know, the fact you can write words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too much

Charcters and plot are too much fiction ... the cheating is the core of this story and is based on this brain dead character of a wife ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1*

where's the payback? the divorce? that all? wtf? why do you even post this shit? who wants to read about this bunch of lowlives? the only acceptable ending was a slow, painful death for the lot of them. fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
2*

And that's being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story - too clever for some of btb crowd

This is such a clever story that seems to throw btb crowd for a loop. It isn’t a btb story. The MC doesn’t get revenge on his wife. The wife of the guy his wife is fucking gets revenge on her. The revenge starts right at the beginning, though you don’t know it until the end. The poor wife seems to be the victim until you find out she’s the real cheating slut of an antagonist. Brilliant. It would be nice to have a follow up from the perspective of the wife’s friend, who got her revenge.

tvlg71343tvlg71343almost 4 years ago

People complaining about the title ever considered that the MC basically left "the bitch", hence left the "payback" ... as others have stated indifference might be the coldest way of treating "the bitch", don't even waisting any thought on her.

Good story, worked for me and as the last scene started, he moved on and she just down. Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I commented once

On a guy who just walked away....kind if like this. The man held his head up high. Didn't do anything else....like this. Guess what? Just like this one the bullies came out. If your so damn good write a fucking story your own damn self. Try it. I did. Six hours later I started hand writing it. Would have taken me a year for one story to get these comments. Nah I just vote. Someone actually wrote me an email: fuckyou@gmail.com. the email was blank, but the return address was false. So how do you think others will take this one. My guess is the bullies will bully the authors who are any good. They love the sec scenes, makes you wonder if the jerk off to the stories.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Tough story, I think this one is far “real” than all the others. This is closer to what really can happen.

Scores 4/5

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another good.one from the Prof. Not a lot of overt revenge, but Jason seems to have come out pretty much with a win. Morgan will never quite make it all the way back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some of the comments kill me

Everyone is upset the MC didn’t really get payback so the title is stupid... I caught the significance right away. The payback was done to Morgan because she was fucking another woman’s husband. Her marriage ending and her life down the shitter was the payback. In a rather imaginative story, we see the payback from a completely different view than we’re used to. This would make a fucking good movie

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bullshit!

Anyone who reacted that way to all that she put him through would be a candidate for sainthood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
let the coworker side,that sucked

ypu need a editor too help you finish stories.the wrong people get hurt the worst.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Comment On The Comments

If this was a democracy, the Prof would take a hit for lack of fantasy revenge which sets the cosmic scale back into balance. Cliff gets no more pain than losing a job and living his life as a turd. Shelley gets a divorce from her philandering hubby. I agree with wet4hotstory (06/07/19) - the "payback" in this story is brought on by these two characters in the rape of Morgan. That is their revenge. They must have celebrated in the ongoing wreckage from that one day's activities.

.

Clearly, the majority of readers are focused on the next generation of revenge against Cliff and Shelley, a la Hatfield/McCoy. Our MC has his son's welfare overriding his need to get even? Maybe his character is simply not built that way - more along the lines of true life rather than fantasy.

.

Prof, I see this story as pretty true-to-life, much in contrast to the typical "payback" fantasy we find in LW. Your comment regarding Morgan's mental health rings true throughout the story - her progression away from moral reality, into the depths, then on the road to recovery. Thanks! I enjoyed the fresh cut at the genre. Possibly the story's title set up false expectations.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hotprof give your head a shake

The story was good but for the very end. Why do authors go out of their way to make guys who have been done wrong and have done the right thing, end up to do saintly things to look good. Is that an attempt at TRYING political correctness at the expense of correctness?. any man whom does the right thing needs no justifications for his actions nor look good for doing it. To all would be and are Authors, please stop before we throw up. You can ruin a decent story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I mentioned Morgan's idea to Amanda.

At first she was hesitant, which is understandable. After a while we both agreed that I needed to talk to the Doctors and Councilors who were treating Morgan before saying yes or no.

After a chat with all the treating doctors I agreed but with a proviso. At first Morgan could see Tommy as long as Amanda was present. This would be sot for the first few visits then we would see.

Eventually we allowed Morgan to have Tommy over night and to even take him on vacation with her for a week.

Chris ended up in hospital when I ran into him one day and he tried to apologise for what he had done. I did not want to deal with him so when he pushed me I hit him hard and kept hitting him until someone dragged me off. I was charged with common assault as I had acted in self defence but because I kept hitting him it made it assault. I was sentenced to 6 months probation and had to pay out of pocket medical expenses.

Cliff Dunn, however, was a different matter. I deliberately provoked him and when he went to hit me I smashed him big time. No-one stopped me this time (I guess he was not liked in that bar). By the time I was finished with him he was a mess and would not be bullying anyone else or having sex with any female again. After the fight the bouncer bought me a beer while 2 other men dragged Cliff out the back door and left him in the car park.

Shelley got hers but I won't say what was done to her but it included a dozen black men and several days away. After this she left town as the stigma was too much for her.

Wesley Sharpe's wife divorced him as you could expect and left him broke. Morgan was not his first affair and Jeanelle had forced him to sign a Post Nuptial agreement after she caught him in bed with another woman. He was also disbarred from practicing law as sleeping with a client is a no-no. It was not me who told the bar it was his ex-wife. She did it for revenge against him.

Back to Morgan. She eventually married Mike and they had a child together. Tommy loves his half sister from his mother as well as his half siblings from Amanda and I.

wet4hotstorywet4hotstoryover 3 years ago
To last anon

Just a thought, write and post your own story instead of trying to rewrite one rated 4 stars. In case you don’t understand, that means its a story the vast majority of readers enjoyed it as is.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
Mixed feelings on this one

In the story I read before this one, "My Brother's Wife," you gad the ex make this impassioned speech (mostly) excusing their own action. But in this story Morgan comes off as a very sympathetic character. While the emotional grief that the husband suffered was only played up with Cliff. The reader was never dragged along with Jason's pain.

Also the "payback" never got to those that deserved it most. Cliff for one. He was the serial harasser, blackmailer, rapist, etc. and gets away with it. At least in Brother's Wife the asshole got his brains blown out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Way too long. Morgan was a twat and he should have recognized way earlier than he did. Storied should have ended as soon as he got nasty revenge on the former employee who drugged and porked his wife,and then divorced the slut.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotprof1973@hotprof1973
Just to confirm what ppl have been asking: yes "One Last Bet," is my final submission here, which I decided before submitting it. In my life & writing career, it's time to move on from this genre of writing. Other than my dreaded 2nd and 3rd stories (which I know many people ...

SIMILAR Stories