Paying Daddy's Price

Story Info
Daddy used his daughter to pay his dealer.
911 words
4.21
21.8k
26
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dylwiid
dylwiid
7 Followers

The click of my door latch stirred me awake. A low voice outside my door carried into my dark and quiet room.

"She's lovely," said the low voice.

"Yes she is, thank you sir," said another voice-- Daddy's voice, actually. I began to wonder who he was talking to. Daddy only ever visited me alone at night.

My clit throbbed at the thought of it. Daddy had started sneaking into my room the night of my 18th birthday. I slipped my hand between my legs and lightly rubbed my clit over my thin little panties as I recalled Daddy waking me up by sliding his thick cock into my tight teen pussy.

I overheard the stranger's low voice again. "You know the deal. If I front this then you owe me and I get to take whatever payment I see fit."

"Of course sir," Daddy said. "I look forward to it."

I heard my door open and then latch closed again a few seconds later. My room was dark but a street lamp outside my window offered some light. Still, it did little to illuminate the figure that walked toward me. I slowed my breathing and slowly pulled my hands up from my now-soaked panties. I pretended to sleep and waited anxiously to feel the stretch of Daddy filling my little cunt. I arched my back ever so slightly when I felt the heat of his hard cock lining up with my wet, waiting pussy. Suddenly I was stretched wider than I've ever been while a thick, hard cock was thrust hard and deep into me.

I gasped as the man plunged into me. "I saw what you were doing you dirty little slut," said the stranger's low voice behind me. "I'm not your daddy but your daddy owes me," he growled as he slowly withdrew his giant cock. My young, tight pussy twitched around his thickness; I whimpered with pleasure.

He slammed into me again. "Good girl," he encouraged as I whimpered for his cock some more. He massaged my buttcheeks; rubbing them and groping as he slowly pulled out of me.

"Fuck yes, you're such a pretty little thing. Your ass looks so pretty with my cock fucking you like this," he whispered. Without warning he gripped my ass in his big hands and started fucking me hard, fast, and deep. He drilled my pussy while expertly guiding my hips along his cock like a fuck toy.

"You're such a good little girl," I heard Daddy's voice say. He must have snuck in with the stranger so that he could make sure his, "payment," was paid in full. Then he stepped out of his dark hiding spot and let the street lamp cast a faint light over his hard cock in his hand.

"Look at me, baby. Watch Daddy."

"Yes sir," I moaned between the violent thrusting. I watched Daddy slowly stroke his cock and swirl his thumb around his glistening cockhead. I licked my lips. Daddy began stroking faster and faster as I could feel the pressure building deep inside me. Now the stranger was fucking me so hard that the sound of slapping filled my room, with a chorus of my lustful whimpers, the stranger's primal grunts, and Daddy's encouraging comments about how sexy I look taking cock. The stranger released my butt with one hand and covered my mouth. He slammed his oversized cock into my cervix and grunted as he shot rope after rope of his seed into my womb. He clamped his hand down over my mouth as my orgasm erupted through me. I never took my eyes off of Daddy's cock as my body shook and spasmed. My tight pussy squeezed every drop of cum into my young womb.

He withdrew halfway and then paused. I saw a flash and then he pulled out and left my pussy suddenly feeling empty and dripping his cum.

"You're such a sinful little slut," chuckled the stranger. I heard the click of my bedroom door close again and I breathed a heavy satisfied sigh.

With the stranger gone, Daddy nudged my lips with the tip of his cock. I moaned, exhausted, but Daddy took it as an invitation and slid his throbbing cock to the back of my throat. His cock twitched with excitement as I tried to gasp and choked as he blocked my airways. He grabbed my messy bun and slid my mouth up and down, fucking my throat like it was a pussy. Just before erupting down my throat he pulled me off of his cock and kissed me passionately.

"Thank you Baby. You made Daddy so proud tonight." He positioned himself behind me, reminiscent of the stranger he just let use and breed me. "You were very good for my friend and now it's time to be very good for Daddy," he murmured darkly. He plunged into my used fuck hole and moaned in ecstasy as my spasming pussy gripped long, skinny cock. Soon Daddy had filled me too, groaning as he made me take every last drop.

Once Daddy had recovered from his orgasm he snuggled up behind me and spooned me.

"You are so amazing sweetie. The rest of my friends are going to love you too." I couldn't tell if the butterflies in my belly was flattery or anxiety, but with the way my clit throbbed at the thought, I couldn't deny that it at least turned me on.

dylwiid
dylwiid
7 Followers