All Comments on 'Paying for My Mistake Ch. 02'

by P3Driver

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Have I missed it along they way? Has anything been said about how this will interfere with or impact her marriage? She's given token thought to the supposed economic advantages for them, but neither she nor Nadia have shown a fig towards the spousal relationship. I suppose that's to make it all the naughtier that she is doing this. For me, it poisons it all. Mistress or pimp? Nadia is beginning to quack and waddle.

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 8 years ago
Great Story!!!

Thank you for posting it here and please continue.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Going Going Gone!

Unless hubby is cuck material,this marriage doesn't have much time left! Sooner or later he'll notice the hand prints on her red ass,or the swollen nipples,and/or other evidence of her "cheating".

- Gotta figure that in the next chapter,she'll be sucking and fucking her way up the corporate ladder,BIG time .

Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

Still got things going for it but the husband situation needs to be resolved. The way Jenny was treated goes way beyond being blackmailed and into the realms of her being a submissive slut?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous