Paying for Pleasure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was aching. I knew I would need to fuck this blonde, buxom lesbian soon. Very soon. If I didn't get my dick into this pussy soon, I would be running the risk of cumming in my pants. Well, not really, but I did need to fuck my aunt's girlfriend soon.

Moving my hands away from Brooke's ass, I placed them on either side of her pussy. I backed off enough to see the delicate cunt as I used my thumbs to spread her lips wide open. Amazing, the pinkness of her pussy was heightened by the tanned skin surrounding it. Obviously Brooke and Auntie believed in whole body tanning.

I took her in with my eyes, from the clit peeking out of its hood, down to the wetness of her cunt. I so wanted to hear this woman scream as a result of my tongue action.

Licking her from the bottom of her slit to the top, I didn't go deep at this point. I was enjoying her taste, so fresh like in one of those laundry soap commercials. Haha, I'd never be able to watch another one without chuckling.

Finally, I addressed Brooke's clitoris. I placed the flat side of my tongue against it. Her moans picked up in intensity again as I undulated my tongue against her clit. Impatience beginning to overcome me, I sucked her little man between my lips, squeezing it gently. A very light bite forced the lesbian to buck her hips upwards driving her loins even tighter into my face.

With her clit still in my mouth, I began to lash it with my tongue. That did it, Brooke's yips and yikes became louder. She put her hands behind my head forcing me as close to her as she could. Bucking her hips, I felt her cunt expel enough fluids to soak my beard. The muscles in her limbs locked up as she continued moaning. My ego was satisfied when she groaned out my name.

It may not have been the grandest orgasm of her sexual career but an orgasm it was. Standing for men everywhere, I had brought my aunt's lesbian lover to an orgasm. You go, guy! You go!

Having achieved this primary goal, I wasn't waiting any longer to fuck the gorgeous blonde. With Brooke too far out of it to help, I ripped my pants and briefs off my body freeing my hard as steel dick. Still not waiting, still not being particularly gentle, I jabbed my prong into the lesbian slit I had been mouthing only moments earlier.

I sank into her as deep as I could go. The suddenness of the intrusion brought my lesbian aunt in law back to the game. She gasped out loud, her mouth falling open, allowing my tongue to return to its dance with hers.

Her cunt was so hot in many definitions of the word. Her holy place had a definite heat to it as its walls grabbed my cock and squeezed it. It was so very hot fucking a gorgeous lesbian. It was even hotter fucking the gorgeous lesbian live in girlfriend of my aunt.

Brooke lay with her head back against the cushion, her hands on my shoulders, and engaging in a tongue duel with me. I pulled my cock out of her until only the head was left in her pussy. I shoved my cock back in as hard as I could causing Brooke to jump and slam her mouth closed almost biting my tongue off.

We repeated these motions over and over. We were forced to stop making out as breathing was becoming a challenge for us. The sounds of gasping were all through the room. A quick glance over my shoulder showed me my teenaged daughter and fiancé were sharing my aunt's cunt.

The excitement of it all prevented me from holding off too long. I could feel that this lesbian was going to have a second orgasm, this one on my cock. She wrapped her long, lithe legs around me. Her fingers were becoming claw digging into my shoulders. Brooke's pussy was arching up to keep my cock swallowed as quickly as she could.

Just as she began to shriek out the announcement of her coming orgasm, I let mine go, flooding her pussy with my spend. Neither of us stopped our motions, my aunt in law's orgasm growing in its intensity and my prick still spurting ropes of cum. Soon enough, Brooke and I were both drained. We collapsed against each other.

But, this adventure was not over. The other three women wanted to participate in the cleanup. My two teenagers worked together to spin me off Brooke. Without hesitation, they flung her legs as wide as they could go. My daughter and fiancé had both their heads between Brooke's thighs and their hands on her tits. My girls were murmuring their appreciation of the mixed fluids of both of us in Brooke's cunt.

My aunt cuddled up to me on the couch in order to watch the other three women demonstrate their lesbian expertise. I leaned downward and grasped my aunt's chin in order to line her mouth up with mine. I kissed the confirmed lesbian hard and with more passion than an aunt and nephew should ever share.

Kissing my Aunt Sherry like this was an entirely new experience for me as well. As much as I was enjoying kissing my aunt, my mind wandered to my mother. What would kissing the copy of this woman, Mom's twin sister, be like? Would it be hotter? Would I be able to get sexually excited with my own mother? Of course I would.

The other three girls shifted and moved about almost distracting my aunt and I from our exchange of soul kisses. Almost. Eventually though, my lesbian aunt and I needed to come up for air.

We were met by the sight of the three women lying on the floor close to us. My aunt's lesbian lover was demonstrating her prowess on my daughter's pussy. Kim was straddling Brooke's face reaching down and enjoying herself with the almost D cup boobs she carried. Tracey's face was buried in Brooke's cunt. All three were moaning and groaning their endorsements of the others' actions.

Never having been in the position of making out with my Mom's twin sister before this, and quite frankly never having even fantasized about it, my cock was hard. Feeling up my aunt's tits was certainly a help to my erection as well.

I was at a loss when my aunt broke away from our embrace to stand before me looking down at her lesbian lover and my teenagers. I was simply gobsmacked when Aunt Sherry took my hard dick in hand and sat down on it still facing the girls on the floor.

My hands immediately went around her body to her little titties catching her nipples with my fingers. Auntie lifted herself up my pole and lowered herself slowly on it swallowing me with her cunt once more. Up and down we went, up and down slowly and repetitively.

I don't know if it was my cock sliding in and out of her warmth, watching the girls on the floor, or the increasing volume of the noises they were making that was making my lesbian aunt so wet. Of course, I wanted it to be cock that was moving her in the direction of an orgasm.

Having no idea when my aunt last tightened her hot, wet cunt on a man's prick, I knew I wanted her to enjoy this experience. Since it was likely also going to be my first and last time fucking her, I wanted us both to enjoy it.

Speaking of enjoying it, the three girls on the floor were definitely enjoying their tryst. My teenage daughter was still mauling Brooke's generous tits while Brooke had one hand on my daughter's tit and the other on the back of my teenage fiancé's head. Their moans and groans were leaning towards shrieks of pleasure.

With their orgasms looming closer, I picked up the pace with my lesbian aunt. Grabbing her by the hips, every time she lifted herself almost free of my invading dick, I would grip her hard slamming her body down on me hard. My aunt obviously liked what I was doing to her since she never even paused her slipping and sliding on my dong.

I was the first of the five of us to begin cumming. Feeling my warmth gushing into her, Auntie slammed her body down on my dick. Sitting on my lap with my cock fully buried in her, my aunt began to wriggle about, draining the still shooting sperm from my balls. After some minutes of this, with her finger working her own clit, my lesbian aunt launched into her own orgasm, clamping down hard on her nephew's cock.

As did we, so did the other three. The sounds of their shrieks filling the room, one at a time, they announced their lesbian orgasms to the room. Tracey's was a small one since no one had been paying her any oral attention but my daughter soon fixed that by falling forward and eating Tracey to a second, more intense orgasm.

Laying there in the now deafening silence, I had to wonder if this was a one time event or would it be recurring. Although I had had my fucking way with Brooke, it was my lesbian aunt that I had enjoyed the most. I guess it was the taboo nature of our joining. Or, perhaps, it was the fantasy that it was my mother's cunt I was fucking.

Did Mom need a loan?

I hope y'all smiled at my little bit of humour. Everyone communicating with me assumed that Mom would be next. I hate being predictable so I went against the tide of popular opinion. If you enjoyed the chapter, please help me get above the 4.5 magic vote score. As always, all comments are appreciated and responded to.

Thanks for reading.

12