Paying His Tab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris was not ready. He thought he was ready. But he wasn't.

The first gush forced its way down his throat and filled his belly with warmth. The shock of the feeling of so much sticky, potent seed set him off, and he creamed his shorts without even touching himself. Her cries and gasps echoed in his ears as she pounded forward with sharp, short little jabs. Sometimes the next pulse would be at the back of his mouth, sometimes just inside his lips. He couldn't keep up and a flood of jizz rolled down his chin and from both nostrils as he coughed and gagged and swallowed his way through her massive load.

Just how much cum could she make? Chris couldn't believe it as his belly filled. Fuck, she was so big... so potent... so fertile... the young man's eyes glazed over as they locked onto her plump, full tits while his jaw massaged her tip and sucked in every drop of her incredible load. He didn't worry about anything else as he knelt in the alleyway worshiping her fat cock. There was nothing else to worry about but guzzling her delicious seed.

By the time the hungry cocksucker licked the final beads of jizz from her huge shaft, it was back down to being about half-hard. Her slender fingers left his head, but as he leaned back, she wrapped her nails around the base of her monster and smacked the flexing length across his face.

"Lick it clean," she said, smearing the wet, sloppy dick across his nose and chin and lips. "That's a good boy..."

Chris shuddered. His cock was still hard despite having cum already. He did as she asked, though, and dragged his lips and tongue up and down her massive dick. He inhaled her smell the whole way through and his brain narrowed in its focus as the delicious, sexy futa perfume flowed past his nose. Within just a few minutes, he'd quickly and perfectly licked clean the wrist-thick dick sagging from her hips, though he was in much worse shape. His whole upper body was liberally covered in spots of pre-cum and seed. His face was messy and damp along with his neck and shoulders, plus there was a whole thing still going on between his thighs...

"Thanks for escorting a lady," she said, smirking as she carefully packed away that amazingly big girldick back into her cotton panties. The bulge was surreal and Chris moaned as his eyes flicked between her thighs and her tits, which also were covered by the over-the-shoulder dress as she tugged the straps back up into place.

A handful of $20 bills floated down and landed in some of the puddles of jizz that fell from Chris's chin earlier.

"Consider that a tip for your services, stud."

Chris looked down at the money. When he looked up, she was walking away and he almost bit his tongue as he watched her tight, plump ass cheeks swaying side to side in the red dress.

"W-wait!" he croaked. "W-when can I-"

The woman didn't bother turning around, but her voice floated back.

"Try finding me next week here at the bar. Maybe you can earn a little more cash. Heh heh heh..."

Her giggling faded as she strutted around the corner and disappeared from view, leaving the cum-soaked college student alone in the alley. Glancing furtively around, he jammed his hand into his shorts and desperately jerked himself off. It took only a few strokes for his sticky dick to fire off again.

"Nnngghh!"

Part 2

The entire week hardly an hour passed without Chris thinking of her. He didn't even know her name, but he couldn't stop her image from dancing in his mind. Her wide eyes, plump lips, strong shoulders and impressive rack... the narrow belly and cute belly button expanding into a set of hips and thighs that could easily swing around the thick backside and the enormous cock. She was the perfect package.

Perfect? Really? He couldn't believe he kept thinking those thoughts. He was straight, and that... blowjob... was just to pay back the bar tab. He got a few hundred bucks of drinks for free for a few minutes of work, and he brushed his teeth after, so what was the harm? Anyways, it wasn't like he was going to do it again.

But that resolve didn't keep her warm, plump breasts from jiggling and bouncing across his face every time he closed his eyes. He caught himself drooling as he imagined her taste. And the dreams... to say his sheets were damp in the mornings was an understatement.

So the entire week passed. And Chris found himself back in the bar, this time alone, huddled on a stool at the far end. He nursed his beer - paid in advance, no tab - and wondered if she'd really be there. And if she was, whether he'd talk to her. And if he talked to her, whether she'd... she'd... well, he was intentionally not solving the first question in order to not think about the later questions.

If only his dick weren't hard the second he arrived. He kept his thighs clamped and took another sip of his beer.

It was a slow night despite the weekend. School was back in session, so it would cool off for a few weeks until people settled back into their grooves. Besides Chris, there was only the bartender and a few people playing pool at a table on the other side of the bar.

Chris was wondering whether to order a second beer when the bar's phone rang. The bartender picked it up, nodded, then glanced over at Chris and nodded again. He scribbled something onto the notepad hanging on the wall next to the phone, then grunted, hung up, and handed it to Chris.

It was an address. Chris's cheeks burned as he silently took the slip, then slipped off the stool and carefully walked out while trying not to let his erection be too obvious. The cool air outside helped and he re-read the address, then plugged it into his phone. It wasn't too far away, so he started walking.

The building was several stories tall and the number was on the highest floor. It was an above-average building for the area considering most of the places were rented to students. Maybe college staff lived in some of the apartments.

The elevator opened to a short hallway similar to the first floor but this one only had a single door. Chris had his hand in the air ready to knock to announce his presence when his stomach tightened.

What the fuck was he doing? He came all this way without even thinking. But was he really going to meet her again? It would be obvious the result if he did... he'd politely turn her down, thank her again, and excuse himself. Obviously. Chris did feel an obligation to thank her regardless, though, in a state when he wasn't drunk and covered in... in... in...

A small wet spot appeared at the front of his blue jeans and he flinched at the memories - but mostly the twinge of pleasure those memories sent through his rock-hard erection. He was a mess, and because of that, his knuckles rapped against the wood.

Chris froze momentarily, then quickly stuffed a hand into his pants to adjust himself quickly. With his black t-shirt pulled down, it wasn't obvious. He could hear footsteps approaching the door and chided himself mentally for how his heart was racing.

The knob turned and the door swung inwards, revealing her behind. Chris's eyes widened and his mouth opened as he stared openly. How could he not?

A gauzy dark purple bathrobe made of semi-transparent, ultralight material wrapped itself around her otherwise bare body. Despite its lightness, it fit her arms and squeezed around her narrow belly perfectly, while still cupping and supporting her impressive bosoms. Her hair flowed around both sides of her face, bright and red against the tan, smooth skin of her neck and shoulders. Because the robe was see-through, the sheer material went completely transparent as the lights changed and her supple curves stretched it outwards. Chris's eyes lowered, gawping at her fit, flat stomach and thick, muscular thighs. Mostly, though, he boggled at the shape of her enormous male appendage as it curled over on itself into a strappy dark purple thong that stood out beneath the gauzy purple robe. The fabric stretched tight around the bulge, lifting it up and giving it some extra bounce even when she did as little as shift her weight from one foot to the other. Beneath and behind the curled over cock were the same fat, plump balls that Chris remembered fondling before.

"Ah, Chris, please... come in," she said after giving him a few seconds to stare.

His legs moved automatically forward as she stepped aside, but her movements were deceptive, and as he passed, he brushed firmly across her front, squeezing into her top while his side and arm bumped against her bulging thong.

"Oops, excuse me, how clumsy," she said, though she made no effort to retreat.

Chris bit his lower lip and blushed, then quickly hurried past her. He realized the apartment was actually the entire top floor of the building, loft-style, with all the amenities and nice furniture and all the rest. But he didn't much care about any of that, because he only really cared about the occupant at the moment. His hand burned on the back where it squeezed against the side of her thick shaft and his mouth was watering. Chris didn't want to admit it, but she could tell him to kneel and he would right now.

"I wasn't sure I'd see you again, but I'm glad you stopped by," she said.

"W-what's your name?" Chris blurted out suddenly.

She grinned and spread her red lips, revealing a brilliant white smile below.

"Oh? I never told you?" she said, leaning in close enough for her gauze robe and heavy breasts to spread across his t-shirt. "My name is Rose. It fits, don't you think?"

Chris had to agree as her red hair spilled around her shoulders. She felt so good and warm against him that he could only nod in agreement and hope she wouldn't ask questions about why he was so hard right now.

"Anyways, Chris, I'm something of a philanthropist around here," she said. "I find students from the college with potential and offer them small jobs as a way of... hmmm... helping out. Unfortunately, my favorite little superstar just graduated and moved for a big fancy job somewhere, so I've been a little... pent up."

Her hands spread across Chris's chest as she spoke, rubbing at his shoulders or feeling his arms, before sliding down his sides to tease across his hips and even give his backside a quick squeeze.

"Oh, but you have lots of potential... maybe the most potential I've seen," she mumbled more to herself than to Chris, who was too busy enjoying the feeling of her fingers and nails scratching down his hips to listen anyways.

She pulled away suddenly and Chris blinked. He blushed, and also felt ashamed at himself for forgetting so easily the plan he made earlier to get out before any hanky-panky developed. Instead, she'd gone to first base before he knew it.

His attention was distracted again, though, as her hand spread over her chest. He swallowed hard, watching as she cupped the large, plump bosom. Her other hand did the same on the other side, and then both pulled the robe's panels to the sides. The gauzy garment fell to the floor in a small pile around her bare feet. Her hands returned to her now fully bare breasts and squeezed them together from the sides. Chris's eyes bulged as he watched, mouth hanging open again and his arousal obvious through the bulge in his jeans. Rose's right hand slid flat over the top of the swell, then down the inside before withdrawing a folded over wad of bills from the deep valley of cleavage between the glistening breasts.

Chris's jaw snapped shut as she used two fingers to hold the stack of money against his chest.

"So how about it, handsome? Want to earn a little money on the side?" she asked, tapping the cash a few times against his sternum.

Several thoughts appeared in Chris's head. First, that was a lot of money - four or five hundred dollar bills, from the looks of it. That was the same as he would get working a job on campus part-time for a month. Second, she probably wanted blowjobs. Lots of blowjobs, from that amount of money. But would she want more? Third, and most importantly... was she really trying to pay him for sex? Wouldn't it be the other way around in any other timeline? Just what was going on?

Greed, lust, confusion... emotions swirled inside his chest, but as his eyes went from her smirking red lips to the wad of cash to the heavy, full breasts, the biggest he'd ever laid eyes on, bare and broad and glistening right there in front of him...

Chris snatched the cash, stashed it in the front pocket of his jeans, and dropped to his knees in front of her.

"Good boy. You learn quickly. Go ahead and pull it out... I've been so pent up alllll week."

Chris swallowed hard as he stared up at her bobbing, shifting breasts and her smirking grin, then lowered his eyes past her flexing belly to the bulging blue bikini. The straps rode high up her long, muscular thighs, but they were easy to pull down to the sides. Her smell was so good that Chris leaned in closer as he pulled the thong slowly over her smooth, supple skin. The base of the incredible girth appeared, but the pouch clung to the curved-over tip. Chris breathed hard, shuddering as he pulled the straps further down her legs until they dangled past her knees.

Chris was only inches away from Rose's crotch, nostrils flaring as he inhaled her scent, when the pouch finally peeled off the musky girlcock. It unfurled and stretched outwards, releasing a thick line of pre-cum as it went that soaked into Chris's t-shirt, before the fat shaft lurched upwards and swung across his face. As close as he was, his face ended up buried in the base.

Rose's hand stretched down and dug into the hair on the back of his head. As she shoved him forward, her hips did the same from the other direction. Both of his hands grasped at her thighs as she smothered him in cock and balls, covering and enveloping his entire face with the fat, heavy nuts and thick, powerful cock. She was so big and warm and sweaty that Chris's dick didn't stand a chance - his length, less than half the size of Rose's, created a wet spot on the front of his jeans as big as a dollar bill as her huge meat curled over the top of his head.

It didn't curl over for long. The enormous length hardened rapidly as she pumped her hips against his face, rudely smearing her balls over his lips and chin before making him worship the plump base where it merged with her crotch. She moaned from above as she leaned over, using the top of his head like a tripod to support herself as her other hand rubbed at her aching breasts.

"Mmmmhhhh... oooh, yessssss!" she cried out as his mouth opened, though her fat nuts were far too large to actually fit inside - each orb was easily as big as both of his fists put together, after all - but she appreciated the effort. "I can't wait to earn every penny out of you... heh heh heh..."

Chris's face heated up for a whole other reason. Even the tips of his ears burned as she giggled and teased herself, rubbing and grinding him lewdly until her thickness was fully hard. Her slender fingers dragged him back by the hair as her other hand stroked from the base to the tip, then pulled the large meat up between her enormous bosoms. As she bent over in front of Chris, he watched, agog, as the length spread right through her cleavage and appeared on the other side, only for the crown to plunge easily past her plump lips.

"Mmmhh..."

The fingers on the back of Chris's head tightened as his cock jerked in his pants. He couldn't believe how horny the sight made him as she slurped and suckled the tip of her own enormous dick. He didn't have time to watch for long, though, because her grip dragged him back forward, shoving him unceremoniously back down into her sweaty, fat balls. He squirmed and groped at her thighs as she rubbed his face along her cock, smearing him from the base until her breasts bounced off his head. His tongue and lips licked and kissed every inch he was sent to, bathing the thickness as she took care of the other end herself.

Her free hand grabbed one of his wrists and lifted it higher, placing it on the outside swell of her breasts. He eagerly pressed in, squeezing the plump orbs and groaning even louder as the supple flesh dimpled under his grip. Her hand shoved his inwards, so that her heavy tits compressed around the midsection of her throbbing cock. Realizing what she intended, Chris lifted his other hand high into the air and shoved from the other side. The delighted groans and gurgles as he massaged and squeezed her heavy breasts while his face squeezed against the base of her wide arousal... it was all music to his ears.

He wasn't sure how long they continued like that, but he could feel her thickness throbbing faster and faster. His hips shifted, dragging back and forth in midair as he subconsciously thrust his aching maleness. Her scent was too much... her taste was exquisite... her curvy, warm body... her heavy, oversized tits... the incredible girth spearing into her mouth from her hips, so long and hard and wonderful...

Chris felt the shaft move and flop freely. Lips smacked, then Rose spoke.

"Mmmhhh... I forget how fun that is to do myself sometimes. But now it's time for you to earn your pay."

Both of Rose's hands swept around the sides of Chris's head and dragged him forward until he was on all fours in front of her huge cock, which jerked and dripped a gut-wrenching amount of pre-cum. It drizzled constantly from the wide, fat shaft, which ended up falling forward nearly level with Chris's bent-over body due to its own incredible weight.

"And for what I'm spending, I expect you to do more than lick the tip tonight!"

Chris's eyes widened. More than that? How could that be possible, even? She was too big!

Her hips pumped forward, grinding the crown against his lips. He opened automatically, and she worked her way in, stretching his jaw as his lips curled over his teeth to avoid scraping. His eyes clenched as she pushed deeper, sawing side to side, until she found what she was looking for. Her fingers tightened, clutching at the back of his head as she bent over and adjusted her hips to line up with the way he crawled in front of her.

"Hngggghhllrrkkk!"

Chris's desperate gurgles ended as she pushed forward. Her massive tip ground its way into his throat, forming an immediate distension around the enormous dick, which could only be compressed so much. Chris lifted a hand to his throat and his eyes rolled back in his head as he felt the crown shove deeper past his palm.

"Oooh, now that's better!" Rose moaned. "Haven't felt a throat this time in so long..."

Her hips pulled back, dragging her dick right to the tip of his lips. Pre-cum sprayed from his nostrils as he coughed, but then she was back in, grinding him open, loosening him up as he shuddered and twitched under the assault. His hands dropped to his sides and he slumped forward, unable to support himself as she thrust. Somewhere in the back of his head, his brain did some calculations. If she was a bit more than twice as long and thick as him, and a girl he knew once told him he was hard to deepthroat, that would mean that Rose, with her enormous schlong, ought to be impossible.

And yet her bulging girlcock was stretching all the way down his throat and then some. The flat, flexing muscles of her belly were dangerously close to his eyes. And all he could think as his arms and legs gave out was that this was gonna make him cum for sure...

Rose's lips curled as she felt him go limp. His loose throat was still tight, but easier to take. The speed of her thrusts increased as she listened to his desperate moans. Seed dribbled from the front of his jeans as she pounded and pumped, wetly thrusting her thick, dripping dick completely to the hilt before removing it almost entirely, only to do it again. After a while, she kept her shaft soaking inside, never pulling out more than halfway as her fingers grasped his head more tightly yet, perfectly controlling his entire upper body in her strong grip to ensure he was wrapped just so around her flexing, squirting thickness.