Paying His Tab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I remember - didn't Rose say he was called 'Chrissy' or something?"

The second woman to speak sat on his other side and already had a finger half-inserted between his plump ass cheeks. She was very aggressive with her hands and seemed more eager to see how quick she could press the new boytoy's buttons than anything else.

"Hey, both of you need to behave yourselves with this one," Ms. Rose said. Chris could just ear her over the music from between the massive boobs. "Don't break my stuff!"

"Yeah, yeah," the second woman said as her finger slipped in deeper. Chris grunted, eyes wide, and tensed up everywhere as his cock stained his shorts with wetness. "Hah! Look at that! I barely touched him!"

Chris found himself passed around the car between the women. He sat on laps, squeezed between boobs, served as a cushion, and even as a fidget toy while they discussed other things. He wasn't sure how long the car ride was or long it had been. He wasn't sure if his name was Chrissy or Chris. He wasn't sure if he was gonna cum just from getting fingered or if the constant groping was gonna set him off instead.

The only thing he was sure of was that this was going to be the easiest $2,500 he ever made in his life. Forget college - this was the job of his dreams, after all.

"Hey, your little slut is getting a bit drippy."

"How often do you let him cum?"

"Which is better, his ass or his mouth?"

Ms. Rose grinned and held up her palms as she shrugged.

"Well, ladies, I'm not sure. Why don't you tell me?"

The obvious implication set off a chain reaction. Chris's throat stretched and his ass gaped as the car rumbled along. In between fucking Ms. Rose's boytoy, they drank copious amounts of wine, though Chris got drunk only on girldick and didn't even have to touch the alcohol to experience a mind-numbing sensation. A monstrous procession of massive girldicks spread out his ass, filling his cheeks with load after load, while moments later those same huge dicks appeared in front of his plump, stretched lips, ready to deliver a second round to confirm a victor. Of course, there was no easy way to decide...

"Nnngggghhhhh... fuuuuuuck, it's gotta be his mouth that's best, right?"

From the other side of the rapidly filling boytoy, the muscular amazonian futadom thrust forward, slapping her huge balls against the back of Chris's thighs, as her fat stalk formed a long line up his belly.

"No fuckin' way... his ass is just too sweet..."

Chris's throat heaved as the woman in front dragged her fat shaft past his lips and then joined the muscular one down behind him.

"Alright, scoot over, then. Let's find out for sure..."

"Annnnnnggggghhhhhhh!"

"Oh, damn, you might be right..."

Chrissy's eyes squeezed shut and his head tipped back. His hard little dick throbbed into the carpeted floor of the town car as the second massive girlcock stretched him even wider, joining the first one inside his writhing, clenching belly. Whenever one forced itself in deep, the other dragged itself back out and vice versa, ensuring he was absolutely, positively, completely filled to the point of orgasm with huge, veiny girldick every single second. His stomach rounded, filling with their combined loads. The two woman pressed their tops together, squeezing bosom to bosom and tongue to tongue as they fired off in unison. Chrissy's ragged moans and squeals only added to the apparently jovial atmosphere.

"Hah, nice, you two. I wasn't sure he could handle so much meat," Ms. Rose said.

"Think he can fit two down his throat?"

"Dunno, couldn't hurt to try."

"Don't move those dicks! I wanna fuck his little dick while he's still full of you both!"

It was like Chrissy was entombed in flesh. From every side, in every hole, he felt nothing but their power and size and lust. He was nothing but a warm, automatic, self-cleaning toy for Ms. Rose and her friends, and that was all he needed to be. After all - and, even more than the fat futa dicks grinding him open - it was the cash that really got his tiny cock and balls dripping. Ms. Rose and her money... he wasn't sure what he'd do without both of them.

Part 5

"Oooooh, gawwwwwwwd, ooooh, yeesssssss, Miisssss Ro-oh-oh-OH-OHHHHHHHHSSSSSSEEEE!"

Rose had him sitting on her dick with both ankles up around his head. His plump belly pushed between rapidly filling with another huge load of cum from the massive girldick plunging wetly inside. His tiny cock and balls were caged down to mere nubs, stopping even the pathetic inch or two left from getting fully hard despite how much he dripped and drizzled.

His toes curled and his wrists straightened, pushing his palms flat down into her huge, fat nuts under his hips. As she bucked up into him, his hands disappeared completely in the swollen sac. His stomach lurched, jiggling, fat and growing fatter from all the pungent, fertile goo Rose made sure ended up deep in his guts every time she slammed her hips into his wide, plump rump.

He was shorter now, too, to the point that her huge breasts completely swallowed up his head and shoulders and legs, helping to keep him pinned and in place as Rose jogged along on her treadmill. It was set to a steep incline and a high rate of speed, so every rapid-paced step made her huge dong slide to the root inside Chrissy. From deep within her cleavage, his gasps and moans and squeals couldn't be heard over the sound of the music playing on the sweating woman's headphones.

She ran several more miles that way, sometimes varying the incline or speed, and demonstrated incredible control whenever she came, which was every mile or so, by never deviating her pace no matter how tight Chrissy squeezed and hugged around her cock, or how hard his hands groped at her fat balls, or how much he squirmed between her aching nipples. She was paying him to assist with her workout and she was focused on ensuring she got her money's worth.

"Faaaaaaah! Whew, I'm beat," Rose gasped, slowing the treadmill down. "Alright, whore, let's wrap this up."

Reaching in between her own fat tits, Rose grabbed hold of the hair on Chrissy's head. He was growing it out long at her suggestion and by now there was plenty to wrap her fingers around. With the squirming little boytoy still impaled on her shaft, she swung her hips forward and let him drop chest-first across the treadmill's console. He let out a whine and shuddered as his legs dangled past her. He held onto the safety rails to either side of the console as her hips drew back, then pumped in nice and deep and hard.

"M-Ms. Roooooooose! Yesssss! Harder!"

"Mmmhh... fuck, I'm tired after all that running, but the way you beg is just so... nice!"

Slamming her hips forward, Ms. Rose's lips turned into a smile as she watched her wiggling little slut bounce between her huge dick and the console's edge.

"Yes, yes! Fuck all your cum into me, Ms. Rose! Pleaseeeee!"

"Greedy little bitch..."

Ms. Rose's palm slapped across Chrissy's wide, round ass, sending a wave of motion throughout the thicc rump cheeks. He let out a squeal and clamped down like a vice as she shoved forward, hilting him despite that, then holding him there as she fired off one last gut-churning load of powerful seed. Her fingernails raked down his back like claws as he clenched and wiggled and squirmed for her.

"There's your load, slut? You happy?"

"Nnnggggggghhhhhhhhhh... oooh, Ms. Rooooooose... so warrrrrmmmmm..."

"Yeah, I know, slut... you're so lucky I happened to bump into you back then, you know? You could've wasted all this talent if I hadn't shown you the way.

"Yessssss, Ms. Rose..."

Rose smirked, slapped his ass around a little more, and then made him clean off her dick with his lips.

"Greedy bitch, look at you licking my dick like that. Aren't you embarrassed?"

"Nnnno, Ms. Rose."

"Hah. Good boy. You're gonna get a good tip tonight if you have a good attitude like that."

"Huff... yes... Ms. Rose..."

Her fingers tightened around his skull as he opened his mouth and sucked on her dripping, flexing tip. Without warning, she shoved his face down, throating him roughly until he squirmed and kicked and twisted.

"That's it... mmmmhhh, such a good cocksucker you turned out to be, too... oh, and don't forget this weekend. You're flying to the bachelorette party in Vegas with me and girls, so make sure you keep them entertained. Anything they want, you got it?"

"Hrlk! Huk glug!"

After painting his throat again - she couldn't help herself, not with his messy face glaring up at her and demanding she try to knock his tonsils out - and a bit more booty-smacking, she stuffed a few hundreds into his tight shorts and kicked him out without letting him wash up first. The dumb whore liked walking home feeling Ms. Rose's jizz in him almost as much as he liked her money anyways...