Paying His Tab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nnggghh... oooh, fuck... oh, yessss! Nnnfffff... hhhaaaaahhh... here it comes! Time to earn those hundos, slut!"

Chris's eyes snapped open, wide and dilated. His cheeks, throat, and belly all bulged at once as she unloaded after mashing his face down into the base of her cock. Her abs flexed against his forehead as she let loose with the first few spurts, before roughly dragging him off and finishing with a couple hard, heavy firehose blasts to the face. Chris's face dripped with seed, too much to soak fully into his wet shirt that clung to his upper body.

"Nnnggghhhhh... oooh, fuck... oh my god..."

Chris groaned, coughing and hacking as he rubbed at his throat with his hand. His belly was full and waves of seed kept rushing up out of his mouth. The salty, musky, masculine taste of Rose's cum was so good...

"Nnfffff..."

Rose's thickness jerked, splattering several ropes of jizz from the back of his neck to his hips following the curve of his spine. Rivulets rolled down the wet fabric of his shirt and dripped onto the floor beneath him as he coughed and huffed beneath.

"See? I knew you had talent. Well worth the money," Rose said.

Her fingers stretched into his cum-soaked hair and lifted his dripping mouth up so that he had to look at her. Her big, heavy dick dropped, splattering across his face as she smeared the drizzling, jerking tip over his nose and mouth, squirting a few last drops onto his lips, before releasing him and standing upright.

"Hahhhmmmm!" she grunted, stretching her arms high over her head. "Well, I'm going to take a bath and go to bed. You can clean yourself up in the guest bathroom there. The door will lock behind you when you leave."

Her thick backside bobbed as she turned and walked away. Chris shuddered, eyes locked onto her shapely figure.

"Oh, and leave your number if you want to make more money, handsome."

Part 3

Chris did leave his number. Over the course of the next two months, he made weekly visits. She always paid him first, sometimes teasing him with the money or sliding it into his pants himself, before throatfucking his mouth until he swam in her seed. He thought about her constantly and his grades at school were plummeting. He tried to recover, but he just wasn't interested in engineering anymore. He was wondering what to do when he got another text from Rose. It wasn't the weekend, but the message sounded urgent.

"Hey, need to see you immediately. V important!!"

There were some heart and exclamation mark emojis as well. Chris just finished classes, so he quickly gathered his stuff and headed out of the building. He ran into his friends on the way.

"Chris, what's up, man? We haven't seen you much lately!"

"Hey, I heard you dropped out of the program because of grades? Is everything okay?"

Chris held up his hands and grinned.

"Yes, everything is fine!" he said. "Seriously, it's fine. I realized that I have a different goal now, that's all."

He added on a little more bullshit about changing majors and tacking an extra year of school on, but it was all made up. He had no idea what he was going to do. But at least his friends let him go after a few minutes more small talk.

As Chris walked down the path towards the outer edge of the campus, his friends glanced at each other.

"Say, is it just me, or does Chris look different?"

"Yeah, did he gain weight?"

"I don't think so... but his clothes don't fit the same, right?"

After arriving at the top floor in the elevator, Chris quickly knocked on the door. It opened almost immediately.

"Is something wrong, Ms. Rose?" he asked.

The "Ms. Rose" thing started right after he learned her name the second time they met. It felt natural. He didn't think it was appropriate for him to call her so informally, at least.

"Oh, good, you're here at last," Rose said. "Come in, quickly."

"Yes, Ms. Rose."

Rose wore a lacy cup bra that somehow managed to support and lift her awesome torso, but lower, the matching white lace panties stretched obscenely around her raging erection. The band pulled the base upwards so that it twitched and lurched up against her breasts, sometimes getting stuck between the not insignificant amount of plump boobflesh spilling over the cups below.

"As you can see, I can't possibly go out like this tonight, and it's a very important event," she said, gesturing to her dripping hardon. "So I need your help, and of course, I'll reward you handsomely, handsome."

Chris shivered as he sniffed the air. The familiar scent of her arousal was already stirring his loins and causing a bulge in his tight jeans, which squeezed in around his backside. For some reason lately they seemed to have shrunk.

He was about to ask what she needed help with when her hand slid down her belly and into the straining panties, then plucked something from behind her squashed nuts. When she dangled it in front of Chris's nose, the scent of her musky balls almost made him forget what it was she was showing him at all.

It was close to a thousand bucks, twice what she normally gave him. His eyes widened not just from the smell but from the amount.

"You give amazing head, but that's not going to cut it tonight," she said, teasing the folded over bills under his nostrils. "I have to make sure I don't accidentally pop up, and for that, I'm gonna need something else."

Chris didn't realize how close she was under her huge, dripping dick slid into his shirt. The fabric wrapped around the head and was pulled upwards, leaving his belly bare against the throbbing base.

"Oh, god," he moaned.

Her hand reached around and spread over his butt, clutching at one of the thick cheeks.

"I'm gonna need this to make it through tonight," she said. "How about it?"

"Uhnnnn... Ms. Rose..."

Chris's head spun at the thought. Sure, he enjoyed the money from smoking her dick weekly, and he was getting really good at it, but that was different than... than... sitting on it. How would it even fit? His throat was still barely managing even after two months!

"Please, Chris? How about this..."

Her fingers reached back down into her stuffed panties again. Chris's eyes bulged at the second wad of hundreds she produced, which stank even more of her juicy, full balls than the first pack.

"Since it's our first time... I'll double the fee."

"O-okay..."

"Perfect. I don't have much time, so try not to squeal too loud."

"W-what? Oof!"

Rose spun Chris around, then unceremoniously shoved him forward across the cushioned arm of the couch. Her fingers grasped his jeans and undid the fly in front before dragging them down to his knees before pulling them off from the ankles. Too stunned to react, Chris lay still facedown in the couch as her hands wrapped around his hips and dug in.

Something warm and thick spread open his ass cheeks as her fingers squeezed into his plump glutes. Like a massive sausage in a bun far too small to hold it, Rose swung her hips forward and ground her fat urethra against Chris's exposed hole. At the same time, she leaned over and wrapped her palm around Chris's mouth and nose. Held in her palm were both the payment for the service he was about to provide and a first-time bonus. The cash stank of Rose's cock sweat.

"Miiiiisssss Rrrrrrrrose!" he cried. His voice pitched up at the end and cut off.

The unfamiliar sensation sent a shock through Chris's system. It was almost like hitting the reset button on an old video game system - his whole face went rigid, eyes wide and pupils dilated, with his jaw hanging stupidly open. As Rose squeezed her fat nuts up against the back of his thighs, pinning the huge orbs in with her own muscular body, the tip jerked and released a few dribbles of rich, musky pre-cum. It sizzled along Chris's spine as his shoulders contorted.

"Ooooh, fuuuuuuck!" Rose gasped. "Yeah, you're tight, alright... I'm gonna... hhhhnnnfff... enjoy making you earn this cash!"

Chris's whole body quivered as he restarted. His eyes blinked against the cushions and his shoulders arched. He propped himself up on his elbows and eagerly pushed back against the base of Rose's thick shaft so that his hips hung a bit further off the edge, letting him dangle his legs down.

Content with warming up this way, Rose grunted as she thrust a few more times. Her fingers dug into Chris's backside, massaging and spreading his cheeks so that every inch of her thickness stroked across his exposed hole before the tip prodded at it. More thick pre pulsed from the milky crown, more than enough to lube even her enormous length.

As Chris felt his ring surrender to the incredible girth, a random thought flashed through his mind. A "first-time bonus" - wasn't that just a fancy way of saying he sold his anal virginity?

There wasn't time to ponder. His whole body refocused on the tip as it broke through, followed by a good few inches of massive dickflesh. Chris tightened, clenched, and kicked while gasping and twisting. Her fat, oversized girldick flexed inside of him, painting his inner walls with hot, sticky, potent pre, allowing her to more easily stuff the rest of the shaft in. She worked him open quickly, roughly, tugging on his hips and grinding when she had to in order to get her balls stuffed back up against his plump thighs.

Chris's shoulders contorted and relaxed. His fingers twitched and drool ran from his open mouth as he shuffled back and forth on the cushion. His cock was firing, painting his stomach and the fabric below with ropes of cum until it started shooting blanks. The pressure drove him completely over the edge and she'd only just gotten inside of him... he couldn't imagine what would happen if she was one of those types that could last.

"Mmmmmmhhhhhhh... good boy," Rose moaned. "You took that like a champ."

Now that her dick was nice and deep, rooted to the hilt in Chris's backside, Rose slid her hands away from his plump ass and up his narrow backside before grabbing hold of his arms just above the elbows. As she leaned backwards, she lifted Chris upwards as well. His feet hit the floor, but he was dependent on Rose for balance as she controlled his arms, bending back his shoulders and forcing his chest and stomach to jut outwards.

Chris let out gasp as her cock pulled out halfway. Relief and emptiness disappeared after a few seconds as she pushed back in. Her fingers dug into his arms, holding him exactly where she wanted him. With his back curved and his head tipped back, he could feel her huge breasts bump against his shoulders each time she bottomed out inside, and soon he squirmed, wanting to feel them again and again.

"Worth... every... penny!"

Rose picked up the pace as she spoke, sliding her slick, dripping cock with more vigor into the moaning, wiggling, tight ass in front of her. Chris sagged forward, leaning away as she bucked, humped, and thrust. His eyes rolled back in his head and his tongue hung out. He could hardly get out a grunt before her thickness slammed him again, and each time his poor little prostate fired every single nerve it could reach, sending twitches of pleasure constantly through his overloaded brain.

Chris's belly stretched outwards as the rutting continued. Hard, deep, eager pounding, until Rose suddenly leaned forward. Her breasts stretched and sagged around Chris's head as she pushed in as deep as she could and held herself there until her lurching arousal erupted. Muffled cries of pleasure and warm, clenching, desperate wriggles ensued as Rose sighed. Supporting herself on her elbows to either side of the cushions beneath her large breasts, her legs lifted off the floor entirely, adding the significant weight of her lower body into her rapidfire thrusting. Chris's butt jiggled and squirted as she dumped load after load of thick seed deep into his guts, cumming long and hard until a river of jizz streaked down the side of the couch cushions.

"Ahhhhh... mmmfffff... ooooh, yessssss!"

Rose hadn't felt an ass so hot and tight in quite some time and kept bouncing, digging her dick deep into the squirming, squealing stud beneath her. Thick girlcum kept welling up around the sides of her fat shaft as she plunged in deep, but that only made her want to fill him even more.

Rolling backwards as she went in deep, she found her footing and dragged him with her. Leaning back, she levered him upright and made him sit on her cock as she bounced her knees. Chris's dick, average and less than half the size of her own, flapped between his thighs, soft and completely spent, as she kept pumping more massive splurts of rich, fertile seed into his dripping and stretched hole.

"Was that really your first time?" Rose gasped. "You're such a... nnnffffffhhhooooh... natural at this!"

"Nnggghhh... yes, Ms. Rose..."

Chris's head bounced off of Rose's heavy breasts, sometimes disappearing into her heavy, warm bosoms to the point they completely surrounded his face from behind. The warm, slightly sweaty skin gripped against his cheeks and lips as he panted and shuddered and writhed in the grip of her narrow fingers and lean arms. Her hips pumped as she brace herself and settled into the rhythm. Every veiny inch of the big girldick drove in to the hilt every time, and she slid one of her hands around, palm flat, to feel the bulge from outside.

"Oooh, yes, you naughty boy... if you keep... nnnfff... squeezing like that... I'm gonna... I'm... I'm gonna... nnnaaaahhhhhh!"

Chris's feet left the floor and swung outwards before dropping back down along with hips. The huge girldick slammed in deep and stayed there as a gush of hot, sticky seed bloated his stomach around her stretched fingers squeezing on his belly. Rose's enormous bosoms settled around his shoulders and squeezed him down, each weighing a ton. They also trapped his head, leaving only his lips gasping for air past the swells of the smooth, warm orbs. Rose kept one hand spread across his stomach, pushing down to keep him from popping off accidentally, while the other clenched around his thigh. His cock was hard again, and although he'd long since tapped out when it came to cumming, it slapped off his sweaty, messy belly again and again as he cried out and gasped around her thickness. His glutes tensed and tensed and squeezed and tensed as Rose hummed and moaned and crooned in his ears about what a sweet, tight little ass he had, how good he felt, how nice and warm he was, right where he belonged...

Chris's eyes rolled back in his head and he dangled forward. Rose released her grip completely and caught his elbows instead. His feet scraped backwards but his center of balance was too far off, and he dangled forwards in her grasp, still half-impaled on her massive dick. Rose grinned past her plump bosoms, now squeezed together by her arms, as her hips pistoned, powerful and deep, restarting the lustful fucking all over again even as loads of her thick white jizz drained constantly from his ass.

"Good thing I still got an hour before I have to get ready to leave," Rose said as her heavy, fat, aching sac slapped against the back of Chris's tensing thighs. "Three... maybe four more times before I'm certain I'll stay down? You don't mind, right, Chris?"

Chris's head spun. His tongue hung out past his lips as he sagged, shoulders back and chest extended. His swollen belly filled with her thick jizz on the inside as her sweat and musk dripped down the outside. He shuddered and grunted, unable to talk as her fat arousal stirred his guts and triggered another deep, insatiable orgasmic fire in his loins. He clenched, hard, and let out a high-pitched moan.

"Yes, Ms. Rose!"

"Ha ha ha! I didn't think you would! Here's to getting your... nnnnggghhhh... money's... huff... worth!"

Part 4

Chris looked at himself in the mirror. He examined himself from every angle, turned his hips and shoulders, stood on his toes, twisted around completely, and by the time he was through, he was sure of it:

His ass was fire.

Seriously fire. He was packing heat in his badonkadonk. Loaded weapon. Etc. A grin spread across his mouth as he reached down and tugged up his jeans over his straining boxers. Sure, his cock was maybe even a little smaller, but his thick thighs and rockin' rump more than made up for it. At least, according to Ms. Rose, and that was really all he cared about anymore.

Chris grinned wider as he tugged on his shirt. His belly was flat and toned thanks to hitting the gym pretty hard lately. He wanted to make sure Ms. Rose kept enjoying how he felt so that he could keep earning that easy cash. Thanks to all that money, he moved out into his own place last week. Sure, it was a ratty little one-bedroom in the bad part of town, but he liked being independent anyways.

Grabbing a bundle of paperwork, he strutted out of his new building and towards the campus. It was a bit further to go, but Chris enjoyed the fresh air. He also enjoyed showing off, and he put a little extra pep in his step as he headed for the registrar's building.

After dropping off his un-enrollment paperwork (they'd mail him the diploma for the degree he already earned later on), Chris decided to go shopping to celebrate. He picked up a few new pieces of clothing that he hoped Ms. Rose might enjoy removing from him later, then walked back to his new apartment. He was nearly to the front door when a large black town car with dark windows pulled up on the curb outside. Chris turned to look as the back window rolled down a few inches. From inside, he could hear music and laughter. He could also smell booze and smoke.

"Chrissy! Over here!"

He recognized Ms. Rose's voice right away. He still didn't love how she kept calling him Chrissy, but he obediently trotted over and leaned in towards the cracked window.

"Hey, ladies! We are in luck!" Ms. Rose said. "Our backup entertainment is here!"

"Uh... Ms. Rose?"

Chris stared through the cracked window past Ms. Rose, who sat near the door, to the two other large, busty ladies also sitting on the back bench seat. In addition, another pair sat together on the side bench, making for a total of five very large, bosomy women, and he could see obvious and prominently displayed male bulges on at least three of them, not counting Ms. Rose.

The car door opened and a waft of boozy smoke and musk poured over Chris and floated around him. He hardened up instantly and panted as Ms. Rose's slender fingers extended, grabbed his shirt, and pulled him closer. Her other hand reached out and pressed a wad of bills down the front of his pants.

"Two thousand dollars to entertain my friends and me for the rest of the evening," she said, her husky voice slicing into Chris's ears. "If you get good reviews from them all, I'll throw in another $500 on top."

"Yes, Ms. Rose."

There wasn't anything to think about. That was several months of rent just to keep a few women company? It was the most money he'd seen - or rather, felt in his underwear - since he started this hustle. Ms. Rose must really be loaded. Chris grinned wider and slipped through the car door as it cracked open wider. It slammed behind him, the window rolled up, and the car took off to the sounds of squealing tires and laughter.

Inside the cab, what little fresh air managed to squeeze inside during the brief curbside interlude turned foul with the stench of aroused girldick. Chris's mouth hung open as he panted hard, barely able to breath anyways, as several pairs of enormous breasts squeezed in around him from all sides. Hands groped at his hips and sides, pawing at his wide and ample ass or clutching at his short, small, and obviously hard dick.

"Ohhh, he's so cute! What's his name?" one of the woman asked.

She was the most muscular of them all and probably the tallest, though her breasts were on the relatively small side considering some of her companions. Her cock, of course, was on the bigger side, and it was already creating the most impressive bulge in her tight, shape-fitting stretch shorts as it speared to the side and wrapped around her hips. Chris knew it was there, though, because she was sitting next to him and it kept knocking the wind out of his side.