Paying it Forward - A New Master?

Story Info
Competition for my Master from his friend.
8.4k words
4.56
1.5k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I may have hoped for it, but I never expected it would actually happen. At least not this soon. One month ago I had met Leo on a walk through my neighborhood, and he invited back to his house for a cocktail later that evening.

He had no idea that my goal was to enjoy a few cocktails, and then enjoy his cock. Before the night was over, I had seduced him and introduced him to the pleasures of m2m sex, passion, and intimacy.

During the past month we had become a couple, with Leo as my Alpha male, my Master, and my Top. I fell into my natural role as his beta male, sub, and bottom bitch. My specialty was being his oral cockbitch and cum slut.

The day before, Leo had invited me to play golf with his friends. It was the first time I had met any of his friends, we portrayed our friendship as just a couple of guys from the neighborhood. We didn't let on that we were anything more.

And how did I thank my Alpha for introducing me to his friends? I discreetly, but not so innocently, flirted with his friend Chen during our round of golf. I didn't realize that my flirting hit the mark, until he gave me a hug goodbye in the back corner of the Clubhouse parking lot.

This was not your typical guy hug, two pats on the back and nothing more. This was a tight, ass grabbing hug, highlighted by pressing his hard cock against me. The only thing that prevented him from pulling me closer was my own cock, that was equally as hard.

I thought our hug was going to end in a kiss, but I was wrong. He either changed his mind, or was never planning on kissing me in the first place. I was both embarrassed and disappointed as he left me there hanging, eyes closed, lips puckered, waiting, and then nothing.

I had enjoyed our erection filled hug, and was secretly glad that I sent him the message that I wanted him to kiss me. I thought my hard cock and my receptiveness to his hug and hard cock also indicated that i was up for more than a hug and letting him grab my ass.

We had exchanged contact info over a drink at the 19th hole, and I hoped he would reach out to me first. I didn't plan to reach out to him first as a sign of respect to Leo. To be honest, if Chen had kissed me when I offered my lips to him, I'm pretty sure I'd be calling him the first chance I got.

A couple of his comments in the parking lot suggested that he thought my relationship with his friend Leo was more than "just neighbors". His suspicions were correct, and his hard cock and ass grabbing hug made me suspicious that he wanted to be "just neighbors" with me as well.

Upon arriving at Leo's house after the round of golf with the bonus of an erection filled hug with his friend Chen, he received a invitation to a last minute week long family party out of town. What was going to be a night of passionate sex celebrating our coming out as "just neighbors", turned out to be a night of cooking, cleaning, and helping him pack.

The upside to Leo's unexpected departure was that I would fill in for him in two days for his golf outing with Chen and two others. Leo left at 6:00 the next morning and by 6:15, I was back home in bed wearing my purple boyshorts, purple camisole, leather collar, and cockring.

I laid there stroking myself, all the while thinking about Chen and our hug. Would he like to see me dressed this way? Would he want me to put on the thigh high stockings too? The same stockings and camisole that Leo never asked me to wear for him.

Or does he want me just as a man, naked, but definitely not afraid. Or maybe I should just wear my collar and cockring to show him that I am a man, his man.

My dreams came true as I was awakened by a call from Chen, inviting me to his house for coffee. I arrived 20 minutes after his call, freshly showered and shaved, wearing my red thong, hoping for a repeat of our hug. But this time I wanted the kiss that he owed me too.

Within 15 minutes of walking into his house, we stood in his kitchen, with me in just my red thong and t-shirt, and we re-enacted our erection filled ass grabbing hug from the day before.

But this time I wasn't going to let my chance to kiss him slip away. I backed away from our hug, brought our lips together, then slipped my tongue past his anxious lips and our tongues and lust took over from there. I wasn't surprised that he accepted my kiss, I was surprised with the level of passion and desire that he responded with.

When we finally broke our makeout session, he took me by my hand and led me to his bedroom. I felt like Mister Rogers, "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor, would you be mine, could you be mine."

I showed Chen what it was like to be "just neighbors" with me by giving my new Alpha and Master a porn star worthy blow job. Chen showed me that he was a different type of Alpha and Master than Leo by sucking my cock, and having me share my mouthful of his hot sperm with him in a cummy, lust driven kiss.

I wanted to spend the rest of the day in bed pleasing my new Alpha and Master. Chen had a different idea, he wanted to go hit a bucket of balls to get ready for our golf game the next day.

I was dressed for seduction and sex and a different type of balls, not for going to the driving range and hitting golf balls. We drove in Chen's car to my house so I could change into more appropriate attire and get my golf clubs.

I welcomed him into my home with a big hug and kiss, and then it was my turn to lead him by hand to my bedroom. While I was in the closet getting a polo shirt and golf shorts, Chen noticed my purple camisole, thigh high stockings, and leather collar spread out on my bed.

His first thought was that his early morning phone call interrupted a visit from a lady friend. I assured him that those were my clothes, and I was just deciding what to wear for our coffee date that morning.

I wanted him to know that I considered meeting him for coffee was a "date". I told him I thought I would save that outfit for a second date, if we ever got to that point. In my mind, I knew there would be a second date, I just didn't know how I would dress for it.

Chen answered that question when he commanded, "Now get your cute little ass dressed so we can go hit a bucket of balls. Then we are going to come back here and my sexy baby is going to dress up for me for our second date."

I was ready in no time flat. Not that I was in a rush to go hit golf balls, I was in a rush to get back home and dress up for my horny stud. And play with his balls and shaft.

As we drove to the golf club, Chen reached over and held my hand, something else that Leo had never done while driving.

That sent pleasure waves through my beta body and brain, making me feel special, wanted, and appreciated. All I could think of on the drive was how I could please my Master on our second date, dressed up as his pantyboy.

He let go of my hand just as we pulled into the parking lot. I was amazed at how natural it felt to be holding another man's hand like lovers do. It was similar to how I was amazed at how natural and wonderful it felt to kiss a man, suck his cock, swallow his sperm, and get fucked. My guess is it's because I'm a natural sub.

We both got a bucket of balls and found two stations next to each other at the far end. I followed his lead on what clubs to hit first. He was the more experienced golfer and gave me a few tips on my stance and grip.

Chen instructed me to, "Straighten out your back and stick your cute ass out more."

That was the second time he had commented on my "cute ass", I was glad he noticed, and was hoping he had plans for it on our second date. To send him that message, I looked at him and said, "I bet that won't be the last time you tell me that today."

We both had about 10 balls left to hit when Chen walked over to me and quietly said, "I can't focus on hitting the balls when all I'm thinking about is you dressed up in that outfit. Let's call it a day and get our second date started."

He didn't have to say it twice, I gathered my clubs and we made a beeline to his car. As we pulled out of the parking lot, he reached over and held my hand again. If he was trying to seduce me, his plan was working.

Chen said, "I can't wait to see that cute ass of yours dressed up in your outfit."

Once again he had mentioned my "cute ass". He had sucked my cock, but wasn't making any comments about doing that again. I came to the logical conclusion that my new neighbor, and Alpha male, had plans to fuck me. And my plan was to be a willing, eager, and grateful participant in his plan.

As he held the hand of his adoring sub, I thought about the process to get my ass ready to have my Master fuck me and breed me with his Alpha sperm. It was then that I realized I didn't have any lube at home.

I said shyly, "Master, I don't want to sound presumptuous, but I just remembered that I don't have any lube at home. We will need some if you want to fuck my cute ass."

He didn't exactly say he wanted to fuck my cute ass, but he immediately asked, "Where should we go to get some?"

I directed him to the store where I bought my boyshorts, thongs, camisole, hose, and collar. Chen then asked me, "So Jamie baby, what other outfits do you have to wear for me?"

I told him, "Sorry to say, but that's about all of my collection. You've seen my two thongs, I have a pair of boyshorts in the same colors, and that's it. I only dress up in private, I have never dressed up for a man before. You will be my first."

"I am both surprised and flattered to be your first, you'll be my first too," was his response.

It was true, well at least mostly true. The thongs that I modeled for Leo were bought in the Men's section. The boyshorts did come from the Women's section, but that doesn't count. I never did wear the camisole or hose for him, that would be considered dressing up for him, in my mind.

And the times I dressed up with CD's or Trans girls don't count. They weren't men, at least for the time I was with them.

Maybe I was stretching the truth a bit, but I was on a mission to find out if Chen's perfect cock fit in my cute ass as perfectly as it fit in my mouth. I wanted to make him feel special, just the way he was making me feel.

We pulled up to the store and I offered to run in and get the lube. Once again, my Alpha surprised me by saying he wanted to come in and look around while I picked out the lube.

I could have picked out the lube in less than a minute, but I got more than a little distracted at the assortment of dildos, dongs, butt plugs, strap-ons, and realistic looking cocks. The size of some of them actually scared me. I figured they would only be purchased as a "gag gift". I would gag on something half the size of the bigger ones.

But then something caught my eye, a combination cockring and anal probe. If wearing a cockring turned me on and made me feel like a sub, I could only imagine how hot it would be to walk around with a cockring connected to an anal probe. I would feel like a super sub.

I figured this would be an impulse purchase that would provide pleasure in the near future and for years to come. The fucking machine that Leo and I had ordered would be delivered soon, this would be a good tool to help keep my ass ready for my Alpha's cock. Or should I say, my two Alpha's cocks.

I grabbed the metallic cockring/anal probe and went looking for Chen. I found him in the clothing section and he had his hands full of things he had picked up. As I approached him, he hid the items he had in his hands and said, "Why don't you go pay for your stuff and meet me in the car, here are the keys."

I smiled and said, "Sure thing, take your time." I wanted to take his time, I was sure the longer he browsed, the more he would buy. And that would mean more outfits for me to wear for him.

I grabbed his keys and headed to the counter to pay for the lube and my soon to be new favorite toy. I must have sat there for ten anxious minutes, wondering what I was going to be wearing for my new Master today, and for the rest of the week.

Chen approached his car with a mischievous smile on his face, and opened the back door and put his bag of goodies on the back seat. He got in the car and said, "That place has just about everything you could ever want, and a few things I would never want. But I got my baby some things to wear that will make me want you even more."

"Oh Master," I exclaimed, "I couldn't want you any more than I do now."

He then held my hand again, and totally negated what I had just said. This man was hitting all my hot buttons, I couldn't wait to see what he had picked out for me.

I don't think I had ever been in such a hurry to get home to my own house and bed as I was at that moment. Once we got home, I was going to dress up for my new stud and get fucked. And in the process, I was going to kiss him and suck his cock. Does it get any better than that? Not if you're a beta cockbitch like me.

We pulled into my driveway and both of us made quick exits and headed to the front door. Once we got inside, I asked him, "Are you going to show me now what you bought for me to wear?" I hadn't showed him my new toy. Two can play that game.

He answered, "Not quite yet, why don't you go take a shower and get that cute ass of yours ready for me. Get me a beer before you go, and I'll decide what I want my baby to wear for me."

I almost melted at his tone, my Chen was settling into his role as my Alpha and Master, and he was doing it perfectly in my eyes. I handed him his beer, and even bowed as I gave it to him. I thought about curtsying but decided to save that for later.

I grabbed a beer for myself, and headed to my bedroom to get my ass ready for the fun ahead. I do enjoy getting fucked, but I don't enjoy the process of cleaning myself out to take his cock bareback.

Perhaps the preparation is the reason why I get fucked once for every five blow jobs that I give. Well that and the fact that I just love having a cock in my mouth, and I'm addicted to tasting and swallowing my man's sperm.

I got in the shower and finished cleaning myself up, both on the outside and on the inside. I even shaved again to get rid of any stubble since earlier this morning. If he wanted me dressed up as a pantyboy for him, I assumed he'd want a smooth faced pantyboy.

When I got out of the shower, I wasn't sure if I should get dressed, or go out to the living room naked to find what outfit Chen had decided for me to wear. Since he previously said that wanted to see me dressed up in the outfit he saw on my bed, I went with that.

However, my red thong didn't match the purple camisole, and my purple thong was in the hamper. I decided Chen would see me wearing something other than a thong for the first time, and put on my purple boyshorts. It seemed like an appropriate choice, boyshorts for his pantyboy.

I put on my thigh high hose, camisole, and leather collar, and made my way out to the living room. I liked the way my already hard cock filled out the front of my boyshorts as I made my entrance.

Chen was sitting on the couch, he looked up and said, "Wow baby, you look so sexy, come over here and let me look at you up close."

I walked over and stood in front of him, I said, "Thank you Master, you said you wanted to see me in this outfit. I hope you like it. I will wear anything you want me to."

Even with the outline of my hard cock pressing against my boyshorts directly in front of my Master's face, his hands first found their way to fondling my ass. But then he surprised me by pulling my crotch close to face, and he traced the outline of my cock with his tongue.

I could feel his hot breath as he mouthed my cock through my stretched out boyshorts. His hands roamed from my ass, to up and down my hose clad legs, and up to my nipples through my camisole as he teased his sub's cock.

" Oh Master, you make me so hot," I moaned in pleasure. "I am so lucky to have a Master like you." And by that I meant a horny Master with a kinky side, who kisses me passionately, who plays with my cock, and who buys me outfits to wear.

Not to mention one who also has a perfect cock for me to worship and adore, and he feeds me and breeds me with his sperm. He had already fed me his sperm, I was hoping the breeding part would happen soon.

He pulled me down for a kiss and we ended up having an intense makeout and groping session right there on the couch. During the course of which I managed to free him of his shirts, pants, and socks.

We kissed on the couch as I stroked his cock through his Calvin Klein briefs, and he stroked mine through my boyshorts. When our tongues had finally showed signs of slowing down their erotic dance, Chen got up and led me by my hand into the kitchen.

There on the kitchen table he had laid out his purchases. I was impressed by the number of items, and amazed that they were all things I would pick out myself. He even had them laid out in a certain order.

On the left side of the table was a collection of Men's underwear, thongs, pouches, and jockstraps. I noticed all of his picks left my ass bare.

In the middle of the table was an assortment of Women's clothes and accessories, but no underwear. He had picked out a pair of black opaque suspender hose, a black satin mini slip, and a pair of purple over the elbow gloves. What exquisite and erotic taste my Master has, my beta cock was throbbing just imagining submitting to my Master in those outfits.

On the far right was an unexpected, but greatly appreciated, collection of leather goods. And they looked very good to me. They were all made of leather and o-rings. There was a chest harness, a waist and thigh harness, a pair of handcuffs, and most intriguing was a combination harness and cockring.

There was also a pair of chains with connectors at both ends. My first thought when I saw the combination harness and cockring was, "That looks so gay". My second thought was, "Well isn't that the point"? And my third thought was, "I can't wait to wear that for my Master".

I was finally able to verbalize the erotic fantasies that were running through my beta brain, and said, "This is quite a collection you have for me, I love it all, and I especially love the variety. It will be an honor and a pleasure to wear all of them for my Master."

He looked at me with a confident smile and said, "I thought you would approve of my choices. The variety of items cover all the ways I want to be with my Jamie."

"So please tell me, what ways do you want to be with me?" I had a very good idea what his answer would be, but I wanted to hear it in his words.

He pointed to the left side of the table and said, "I want you as my male lover, my boyfriend. Then he pointed to the middle of the table, "I want you as my femboy lover." He pointed to the right side of the table and said, "And I also want you to be my sub, and dress the part for your Master."

Wow, this guy really was the man of my dreams. I told him, "You are perfect for me, just like your cock. I promise I will do my best to please Chen as his boyfriend, my Alpha as his femboy, and my Master as his leather sub. And in all roles, I will worship and adore your cock, and will gratefully receive your sperm by feeding or breeding."

With the look of a man who had just heard exactly what he wanted to hear, Chen replied, "I'm looking forward to exploring all of those roles with my sexy baby. And maybe we can discover new roles along the way."

I gave him a big kiss and said, "I am willing to take on any role with you, as long as I get your hugs, kisses, cock, and cum. What role do you want me to take on to please my stud now?"

Without the slightest bit of hesitation, he answered, "I've already had you as my male lover, and I've been thinking about you dressed up as my femboy ever since I saw your outfit on the bed this morning. So let's go with that for now. Maybe later tonight you can be my leather sub."