Paying it Forward - A New Master?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked the fact that he said he had already "had" me as a male lover. Even as his male lover, he thought of me as his beta, his property. And I liked it even more that after being his femboy, he might let me wear the combination harness and cockring and be his leather sub.

Since my role was to be his femboy, I asked him, "What outfit would you like your femboy to wear for his Alpha?"

"I like your thigh high hose, but I think the suspender tights will frame your cute ass better", he said. "Put the black thong on over the tights, I don't imagine you will have it on long. Keep your camisole on and put on the gloves."

I like a man who knows what he likes, and he is just what I need. Right there in the kitchen I got dressed as requested, and asked, "Do you like how your femboy looks?"

He replied, "Yes baby, you look great. Let's enhance the look and add the handcuffs over your gloves, they will go with your collar." The handcuffs would enhance the look, the look of a sub femboy. And I was more than cool with that.

Once he placed the handcuffs on me, he took me by my hand and led me to my bedroom. We stood by the bed and kissed as I helped him out of his briefs. He sat on the bed and instructed me to sit on his lap. I eagerly sat on his lap while his hands roamed all over my body as he kissed the back of my neck.

I slid off his lap, and turned around on my knees to take his hard cock in my mouth. I was overcome by lust and desire, for the first time I was the femboy with a cock in his mouth. In the past, it was always the other way around.

But after my first m2m kiss and being Leo's sub lover for the past month, and Chen's lover for the past few hours, I knew my role was to please my man the way he wants to be pleased. It doesn't matter if I'm his boyfriend, femboy, or leather sub, his pleasure is my pleasure.

As I bobbed up and down on his cock he reached down and fondled my nipples through my camisole. As if being dressed like a femboy sub, with my man's cock in my mouth wasn't enough to get me into my role. Being felt up by my stud revved up my femboy side, and I moaned softly, in a softer, more fem voice.

Chen took his cock out of my mouth, and replaced it with his tongue as he pulled me on top of him. We couldn't get enough of each other's kisses, and his roaming hands continued to elicit soft moans from his adoring femboy.

He rolled me over and climbed on top, and we resumed our kiss and grope session for another ten minutes. I was amazed at the level of his passion, and I was amazed at what a horny femboy he had turned me into to. Just for him.

He broke our kiss and moved up to straddle my chest, putting his perfect cock just out of reach of my mouth. I reached up for his cock and began stroking it with my hand.

We locked eyes and he said, "I love the way my cock looks in your gloved hand, against the backdrop of my baby's face."

I moaned some more, wiggled my body, and said, "I love the way your cock looks in my gloved hand too, but I love it even better when it's in my mouth."

"Don't worry my cock hungry femboy, you'll get my cock when I'm ready to give it to you." He then slid up closer, but the angle was wrong to get his cock where it belonged, in my femboy mouth.

But my Alpha had other ideas, and began rubbing his cock all over my face, tracing my features with his precum, marking me as his own. Although I really wanted his cock and precum in my mouth, my femboy moans of delight suggested otherwise. I was enjoying his display of power as he withheld the one thing his femboy wanted most, his perfect cock.

He went from tracing my face with his cock to finally tracing my lips with his cock. I was licking my lips and moaning like a pussyboy as he continued to keep his cock out of my waiting, wanting, mouth.

Just when I thought I was about to get what I wanted, he took his cock and began slapping my face with it. All I could do was moan like a satisfied slut and say, "Please give me your cock, your femboy needs it."

A couple more face slaps and sissy moans later, he stuffed a pillow under my head, and then stuffed his cock in my mouth. It turned me on to see him boldly take charge, and treat me like his personal cock slut. He was definitely more aggressive with me as his femboy than he was with me as his male lover, and I loved it.

He fucked my mouth like the slut I was dressed up as, it made me feel used. Yet at the same time, it made me feel wanted. My motion was limited as I was pinned down by my Alpha, I couldn't really bob up and down on his cock so I concentrated on making my mouth as fuckable as possible.

Just as I discovered this morning, his cock fit perfectly in my mouth and he pumped away to our mutual delight. Leo never used my mouth for his pleasure like this, he was always more passive during oral sex. Maybe it was due to being dressed up as his femboy that made it feel so sexy, and exciting to be used by my Alpha.

But I'm pretty sure that the main reason it felt that way was because my Alpha was Chen. And also because Chen had a perfect cock and a kinky side that matched mine.

I knew he wasn't going to feed me, he was saving his orgasm for my breeding. After a few more pumps of his cock into my mouth, he slid back down on top of me and kissed my worn out mouth.

I soon regained my stamina from the mix of his passionate kisses and his hard cock rubbing against my bulging thong. I kissed him back with all the passion and lust of a femboy horny for his man. This morning I was his beta male lover, now I was his femboy lover. From beta to bimbo over the course of a few hours, what a great day it was. Best of all, the day was only half over. I still had the nighttime to be his leather sub.

His kisses traveled from my lips down to my neck, eliciting even more girly moans from his horny femboy. He then played with and sucked my nipples through my camisole. Maybe because this was the first time I was ever dressed up as a femboy for a man, but I don't ever remember my nipples feeling so sensitive as waves of pleasure flowed through my femboy body.

He worked his way down from my nipples to my crotch, and he promptly freed my bulging cock from my thong and threw it aside. Before my thong even hit the floor, he had his femboy's cock in his Alpha mouth.

I was glad to see that sucking my cock that morning didn't get it out of his system. I couldn't remember Leo ever having my cock in his mouth twice in the same day. Chen is definitely a different type of Alpha and Master, and I loved that about him.

With my cock in his mouth his hands roamed over my camisole, hose, and gloves. He took my cock out his mouth and pushed my ass up. I thought he was going to rim my ass to prepare it for his perfect cock. But, just like when I thought he was going to kiss me in the parking lot, I was wrong.

Instead he took my balls in his mouth, first one at a time, and then both together. Something else that Leo never did, another point for Chen. Even more girly moans escaped my lips and I said, "Oh Master, you make me so hot for you, I need your cock inside me."

Maybe I should have waited to say that because he immediately took my cock out of his mouth and said, "Where's the lube baby?"

I then realized that I wasn't going to get a rim job, but I was about to get something much better. His perfect cock inside me.

I grabbed the lube and got myself ready, then took the unnecessary step of sucking his already hard cock. I was turned on by my Master having a hard cock from sucking his femboy's cock.

I then lubed up his cock, and took my place on the bed on all fours. He stood there admiring the site for a few seconds and said, "You look so sexy baby, I can't wait to make you mine."

"I am already yours Master, now let's make it official," I responded in my femboy voice.

He didn't need any more encouragement as he took his place behind me, and rubbed his hard cock up and down the crack of my ass and then around my hole. He slowly worked the head of his cock into my backdoor, gently popping the head of his cock inside me.

From there he eased his cock deeper inside, inch by inch until he was balls deep. The initial pain soon gave way to immense pleasure, as my femboy pussy welcomed his cock inside me. Just as his cock fit perfectly in my mouth, it also fit perfectly in my backdoor.

After a few minutes of rocking his cock slowly inside me, while his hands fondled my body through my femboy outfit, my stud began to show his Alpha side. His thrusts became more powerful as his lust took over.

He began slapping my ass, and not lightly at all, and said, "Oh Jamie baby, your ass is so hot. I've been thinking about fucking your cute ass since I saw your purple thong yesterday on the 18th hole."

In between my femboy moans, and the sound of my stud's hand slapping my reddened ass, I moaned, "Your perfect cock feels so good inside me. I've been thinking about getting fucked by you since we met on the 1st hole yesterday."

I felt so sexy, so slutty, so submissive, and so damn happy, as my Alpha had his way with his femboy's ass. He stopped slapping my ass, and with one hand he gave me the obligatory reach around, while his other hand fondled my nipples through my camisole.

I could tell he liked fucking me as his femboy, and I was pretty sure he would also be into fucking me when he was my Master and I was his leather sub. Yet, I wondered if he would want to fuck me as his beta male lover.

I hoped that he would, but my role as his sub was to please him. If I had to dress up as his femboy or leather sub to get his perfect cock in my ass, all he would have to do is tell me what to wear.

I could tell my stud was wearing himself out as he enjoyed the use of my ass for his manly pleasure, and I suggested, "Why don't we change positions, your femboy wants to ride your cock."

He pulled his cock out of me and rolled over on the bed as I squatted above him and lowered myself onto his manhood. For the first time, I got to look at my stud while he was inside me, he had the look of a satisfied man.

I rode my stud like the cock-crazed femboy he had turned me into, or maybe he had just released my inner femboy. Whatever the case, we were both getting exactly what we wanted, and needed.

My legs got tired from bouncing up and down on his cock so I kept his cock inside me while I got on my knees. He looked up at me and said, "Baby, your cute ass feels better than any pussy I have ever had."

Even thought I was dressed up as a slut and shamelessly riding his cock, I blushed and said, "Thank you Master, your cock feels better inside me than any cock I've ever had."

It was true, the length, thickness, and angle of his cock fit perfectly inside me, and sent pleasure waves through my body when his cock rubbed my prostate with each thrust. This horny, kinky, stud was hitting all my hot buttons, including my p-spot. Lucky fucking me!

Now that I was on my knees, I could do one of my two favorite things in the world. I could kiss my stud and have his tongue in my mouth, and at the same time have his cock in my ass. My other favorite thing is to suck my stud's cock and swallow his sperm. I had already done that earlier in the day, and there was no way I was getting off of his perfect cock anytime soon.

I bent down to kiss him and was greeted with probably the most, lustful and passionate kiss of my life. I responded accordingly and rode his cock below while our tongues did battle above.

Without breaking our kiss or removing his cock, he rolled me over onto my back and started grinding his cock inside me as we continued our makeout session. His passionate and lustful kisses, gave way to intimate, loving kisses.

Our lust affair felt more like the beginnings of a love affair. My desire for him, and to please him, grew with each kiss and thrust of his cock. I was impressed at both his ever increasing passion, and how quickly he had evolved into my Alpha, my Stud, and my Master.

This was my dream, to have my Alpha fuck me first, then make sweet love to me. I was beginning to fantasize about how hot it was going to be when he filled my femboy pussy with his hot sperm, while his tongue filled my mouth with his desire.

Once again, my Alpha had a different idea than mine, and ended my best ever makeout session as he got up on his knees. His hands stroked my body through my femboy outfit, as I ran my gloved hands across his Alpha body.

He held my legs up in the air, steadied himself for a few seconds, and said, "I just can't get enough of your hot ass, I want to fuck you in every position."

What else would a horny femboy say to his stud other than, "I want whatever you want, your cock drives me wild."

His intimate lovemaking of just a few seconds ago, quickly transitioned to forceful, deep thrusts as he drove his cock deep into my ass. My femboy moans of pleasure encouraged my stud to fuck me harder and deeper as his inner Alpha emerged even more.

My fantasy of having him fill my femboy pussy with his sperm, while his tongue tantalized my tonsils dissipated, and was replaced by the thought of how many positions he intended to fuck me in that day.

I soon found out there was at least one more position as he skillfully maneuvered his femboy's body, without withdrawing his cock, so that he was spooning me. We both needed a rest and he kissed the back of my neck as he felt me up. My moans were that of a satisfied, but a still damn horny, femboy.

He gently rocked his hard cock back and forth inside me, keeping both of our cocks rock hard. Leo had never fucked me this long and hard, I wondered if he would have if I had dressed up as his femboy.

I was thinking about what position he would have me in when he would finally release his sperm into my femboy pussy. It didn't really matter which position it would be, I just wanted to feel his lust, passion, and hot sperm swimming inside me.

To my surprise and disappointment, he pulled his cock out of me, leaving me horny for more and feeling empty. But then he said those magic words that lifted my spirits, "Baby you are the best, I've never had such a hot piece of ass. You wear me out, I need to rest for a while and save my orgasm for later tonight. When I fuck you as my leather sub."

Where has this stud been hiding my whole life? Maybe he was hiding in plain sight, just like I was until my older gentleman seduced me with my first m2m kiss a few months ago. We both might still be hiding in the closet, but we're in there together. With me as his beta lover, femboy, and leather sub, and him as my Alpha, Stud, and Master. Good thing it's a walk-in closet.

I got up to get a couple of warm washcloths. One to clean the lube of his cock, and one to clean the lube off my ass. I wrapped the washcloth around his cock, and then gave it a few licks and sucks for good measure.

He suggested that we go relax on the couch and have another beer and watch some tv. Being his attentive and adoring sub, I gave him my robe to wear, put on my thong, and headed into the kitchen.

By the time he got himself situated on the couch, I had prepared cheese and crackers, and had two open bottles of cold beer for us to enjoy.

I put my gloved hand on his leg and said "You are my dream man, I can't believe how hot and horny you make me feel. You are the best lover ever, I have never had such hot and passionate sex in my life. I loved being your cock sucking boyfriend this morning, and I loved being your bottom femboy in the afternoon. I can't wait to be my Masters leather sub tonight."

"I could say the same thing to you baby. You are one incredible lover as my boyfriend, and a hot piece of ass as my femboy. I can only imagine what you'll be like as my leather sub tonight", was my stud's response.

We got about halfway through our beers when I said, "Since I'm still dressed as your femboy, I should continue to act that way." I then opened up his robe, and took his soft cock in my mouth. This was my first chance to have that amazing feeling of having your man's cock grow in your mouth.

He sat sideways at the end of the couch and I laid between his legs worshiping and adoring his cock for the next 20 minutes or so. I was careful to not make him cum, but he did reward me with tastes of his precum. It turned me on that he continued to watch tv and drink his beer while his femboy was servicing his cock. It made me feel like a total cock slut. In other words, it made me feel like my true self.

My moment of femboy bliss was interrupted by my phone ringing. I took Chen's cock out of my mouth, and picked up my phone to see it was a call from Leo.

I showed the phone to Chen, and then nervously answered, "Hi Leo, how was the drive?"

"I still have another half hour to go, I just stopped to get gas and give you a call. I'm not sure how much privacy I'll have when I get there, we might have to communicate through texting most of the week."

"That's okay, just reach out when you can," was my answer. What i was really thinking was, "Good, I'm glad you won't be interrupting me sucking your friend's cock again for the rest of the week." I might have been being a bad sub to Leo, but I justified it since Chen was being a better Alpha for me.

Leo said, "Well I better get back on the road before it gets dark."

I looked at Chen and smiled and replied, "Yes, you better get there before it gets dark, wild things can happen then." Of course, I was referring to me being his friend's leather sub later that night. Only Chen and I were in on the joke.

We said our "goodbye's" and our "I'll miss you's". I was relieved that he didn't say "I love you" before he hung up.

Chen looked troubled and asked, "Do you have this same type of relationship with Leo?"

He had previously implied that he suspected my relationship with his friend Leo was more than "just neighbors". He had no proof of it otherwise. However, he had indisputable proof that Leo's neighbor Jamie, was the typed of guy who would kiss, suck, dress up for, and be fucked by an older man.

Without going into details, I answered, "Your hunch was correct, my relationship with Leo is more than just two guys from the neighborhood. There is a sexual nature to our relationship, as I know you suspected."

Chen had an "I knew it" look on his face, as I continued, "But no, my relationship with Leo is not the same as it is with you. I believe you are a much better match for me to explore and push the boundaries of my gay side. I think you sucked my cock longer today, than Leo has in the past month. And I never dressed up as his femboy or leather sub. The sex with Leo has been fairly vanilla, but just the other day he did order a fucking machine and harness for me. So maybe that will change."

Chen took a while to respond, as he took in what I had just revealed, "I always thought of Leo as a straight-laced kind of guy, but I guess he isn't as straight as I thought."

We both laughed at his comment and I said, "From the moment I met you yesterday on the 1st hole, I was hoping that you weren't a straight guy."

Chen quickly replied, "Until I saw your purple thong yesterday on the 18th hole, I thought I was a straight guy. But since that moment, all my thoughts and actions indicate otherwise."

"And I've been the lucky recipient of those thoughts and actions. I hope you have enjoyed this as much as I have", I responded.

"That much and more baby. I have never wanted anyone more than I do you, and I have also never felt more wanted. I think you could make all of my fantasies come true. But let's face the elephant in the room, what is going to happen when Leo returns next week?"

I felt like it had just rained on my gay parade, and took some time before answering, "We have a week to find out what will happen, I'm sure things will work out for the best." The "best for me" was my guilty thought.