Paying it Forward - A New Master?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So for the next week, let's see how many of your fantasies I can make come true for my boyfriend, Alpha, and Master. I am available to you, 24 hours a day for the next week, to fulfill any of your fantasies, or just to be with you as your adoring, beta sub at your service."

Chen had the biggest smile on his face and said, "That sounds like a fair deal, I'm so glad I am retired because I want you to be with me 24 hours a day for the next week. Now let's get started, put my cock back in your femboy mouth and suck it."

I had dodged a bullet there. I already had an inkling that I would end up choosing Chen over Leo. It was the choice of Leo who was Vanilla, or at most Neapolitan, versus Chen who was 31 Flavors. And selfishly, which is being a bad sub, I was convinced Chen could fulfill more of my fantasies than Leo could, or would.

And now I was dressed up as a femboy, with my future # 1 Master's cock in my mouth, dreaming of all the kisses, cock, cum, and fucking I was get in the week ahead. I already knew what his next fantasy was, he was going to have me as his leather sub.

I got "lost in cock" once again as I edged my stud's perfect cock, getting the occasional treat of his addictive precum. When I first followed his command to put his cock in my femboy mouth, it was still light outside.

It was dark outside when Chen brought me back to reality by saying, "Enjoy the last few minutes of sucking my cock as my femboy, your Master wants to see you dressed up as his leather sub."

I couldn't wait to be his leather sub, but I wanted him to enjoy the last few minutes of his femboy sucking his cock. I turned up the girly moans a notch or two as I bobbed up and down on his cock like a cock hungry sissy.

He must have been anxious to take on his role of Master, he put his hand on my bobbing head indicated my role of femboy was over. I enjoyed it because it made me feel sexy and slutty, but mainly because my Alpha wanted it and enjoyed it.

It doesn't matter if I'm naked as his boyfriend, dressed as his femboy, or being his leather sub, as long as I get his kisses, cock and cum, I am happy.

I stood in front of my stud and asked, "Will you please give your femboy one more kiss before I take off my outfit?"

He didn't' answer with words, but he answered with his mouth by giving me another passionate and intimate kiss. Immediately upon our lips parting, I began to shed both my femboy clothes and persona, for the transition to being Master's leather sub. I took off my handcuffs to take my gloves up, and then put them right back on to go with my collar and ever present cockring.

Chen walked over to the kitchen table, and came back with the leather goods for his sub to wear. He asked me, "What does my sub want to try on first, the chest harness and the waist and thigh harness, or the chest harness and combination cockring?"

...to be continued