Paying it Forward Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my desire for having his cock in my mouth on hold and asked if he was now ready for a cold drink. We both stood up and I thanked him for letting me suck his cock, he laughed a little and said, "I think I could get used to this."

I leaned forward and kissed him lightly yet passionately and said, "I know I could get used to this." Leo went to put on his black bikini underwear and I said, "I bought you a new pair of underwear today, would you like to try them on?"

Before he could answer I told him how I thought a men's thong was the sexiest choice of underwear but he had specifically said to wear "panties" for him tonight. I confessed, "I didn't want to disobey your very first request, I wanted to please you so I wore women's panties instead of the men's thong."

Then I handed him the black thong and announced, "For the conclusion of tonight's show, your model has chosen a matching purple thong to highlight the ass that belongs to you." We both put on our thongs and tucked our almost matching erections in the silky pouch.

I wiggled my ass onto the bar stool one more time to watch my stud mix up our second round of Margaritas. Well I assume he must have been making our drinks because one appeared before me, I had been lost in fantasy land looking at Leo's cute ass and mouth-watering package up front in his new thong.

Leo offered a toast, "To men in sexy underwear," and we both laughed, clinked glasses, and sipped our drinks. It was now dark outside and Leo suggested that we go in his backyard, and of course I agreed.

When we got outside I could see steam rising from the hot tub and wondered if he wanted to replay last night's sexual and passionate escapades. He told me he wanted to show me something and led me over to the in-laws unit in his backyard.

We stepped inside and I saw that it was tastefully decorated just like his main home, the bedroom had a king sized bed and the living room had a couch and a leather recliner too. I told him, "I love your unit," and then I added with a wink and a mischievous smile, "and I love your in-laws quarter too."

Leo grinned and said, "I'm glad you like it, I thought this could be our

secret hideaway where we could be together."

I thought, "Oh my God, could this man be any more perfect for me? This is going to be the place where all my dreams and fantasies about being an Alpha male's beta lover will come true. And best of all, I will become the man I was destined to be with Leo as my studly Alpha male, my lover, my Master, my boyfriend, and my friend."

I finally responded, "This will be the perfect place to be together and share our secret, you are so sweet." I couldn't wait to Christen our secret love nest and dropped to my knees in front of him, burying my face in his bulging thong, licking and kissing the outline of his cock through the silky pouch. I felt like a wild animal, toying with its prey before feasting on it.

I slipped down his thong and took my reason for living in my mouth. I was no longer hoping or roleplaying to be his beta lover. He had taken my ultimate fantasy and turned it into wonderful reality. For the first time in my life, I now felt free to not only feel lust and desire for my Alpha as his sub, but to also feel true love for my man as his equal.

With my new release on life with Leo, I fell even more in love with servicing his perfect cock and did my very best to show him my appreciation and adoration by giving him a pornstar blow job. That now familiar taste of his precum hit my tongue and once again signaled me to slow down. I wanted my stud to be fully loaded for the Grand Finale when he fills my ass with his hot sperm.

I gave his beautiful cock one more kiss before I pulled his thong up to hold my prize in place. I stood up and realized that I had not kissed him yet in our new love and lust haven. What a cockslut I had become, I went straight to sucking his cock before romancing him with a kiss. Since he hadn't complained, I figured our priorities were aligned.

I was determined to make our first kiss in our hideaway memorable, and kissed him with all of my lust and all of my new love for him. When we kissed my body was quivering and my brain was tingling, everything felt different, it felt more intense, it felt like I always thought it was supposed to feel like, but never quite did.

I was convinced that the reason my body quivered and I felt a tingling sensation in my head was because my brain was being re-wired from the former and incorrect setting of "straight Alpha male", to the now appropriate and correct setting of "gay beta sub." Finally!

As we kissed, I realized why kissing a man felt so incredible, sexy, and sexy rewarding. I wasn't kissing someone who was letting me kiss them, I was being kissed by someone who wanted to kiss me. He was taking the lead and controlling the kiss, I was responding to his passion with my passion and lust. It was less than 24 hours ago when we first kissed, but I already felt like we were long term lovers as his tongue seemed to know exactly what I wanted and needed. I may have been his sub and received his kisses, but I was definitely not passive about kissing him and showing him my desire. Even a studly Alpha male wants to feel pursued and I left him no doubt about my desire for him.

Our kiss must've had and impact on Leo as well. I asked him if he was ready for the final Act of his modeling show and he said, "I'm ready to take my baby to bed." From his lips to my heart, no more teasing, it's time for the pleasing.

I almost raced him to the bedroom, eager to get my fill of his kisses, cuddles, cock, and cum. He pulled down the covers and we climbed into bed, immediately falling into a passionate embrace as we kissed and grinded our matching thongs and erections together.

We both knew where this was heading, but neither of us were in a rush to get there. His words and actions had alleviated any fears I had that this might just be a quick fling before he returns to his old way of life. I was comforted knowing that there would be many more tomorrows when I could show him my lust and love for him.

To be continued...

12