Paying it Forward Ch. 03

Story Info
Part 3 The seduction of my neighbor continues.
6.3k words
4.75
4.1k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter 3 of how I paid it forward by seducing my neighbor and introducing him to the pleasure of m2m sex and passion.

I had met my neighbor the day before and ended up sucking his cock and making out with him. Tonight he was going to Top me, but first I was modeling some sexy underwear for him to get him in the mood.

I was about to model one last pair of underwear for him when he said he was ready to take me to bed....

We both knew where this was heading, but neither of us were in a rush to get there. His words and actions had alleviated any fears I had that this might just be a quick fling before he returns to his old way of life. I was comforted knowing that there would be many more tomorrows when I could show him my lust and love for him.

But that didn't mean I wanted to wait until tomorrow for my Alpha stud to make love to me and become my Master and fuck me. I wanted his perfect cock inside me tonight, it was now a matter of "when" and not "if".

Patience may be a virtue, but I was feeling a lot hornier than I was feeling virtuous. I wanted our first time to be special, some romantic and sensual foreplay leading up to him making love to me. But I also had an overwhelming desire to fully submit my body to him and become his bottom bitch, his slut, his personal sex toy.

In my mind I was thinking that after a few more minutes of kissing and cuddling, I would slide down and suck his cock to get him ready for the main event. That's when I remembered that the lube was back in his main house. I broke off our kiss and blurted out, "I left the lube in your main house, I"ll run in and get it."

Before I could get out of bed, Leo held me tight and said, "No need to

go inside, I have some right here in the nightstand. When you told me this morning that I could make love to you tonight, that was all I could think of during the day. On my way home from golf, I stopped by and bought some lube figuring we would need it."

I was happy that I didn't have to leave our bed, but I was even happier that my Alpha male had been thinking about making love to me as much as I was thinking about getting fucked by him. With the lube issue being solved by my thoughtful and surprising stud, I was now ready to replace his tongue in my mouth with his perfect cock.

Last night when I got "lost in cock" sucking him, I was dreaming of him filling my mouth with his delicious sperm and swallowing it to release his Alpha DNA into my beta body. Tonight I was lost in dreaming about him making love to me as Leo and then breeding my manpussy with his sperm as my Master.

I sucked and fucked his cock with my mouth with levels of lust and passion that I had never felt before, I wanted to please this man and his cock more more than I had ever wanted to please anyone. I wasn't just horny and turned on sexually, I was smitten with him, my first ever man crush. He was more than just a man who I was having sex with, he was my lover, and I was falling in love with him, not just with his perfect cock.

Soon thereafter, his perfect cock leaked some of his addicting precum into my mouth and I knew it was finally time to formally become his bottom lover. I licked up all of his precum and climbed up to kiss my Alpha stud. When I could no longer wait to feel him deep inside me, I broke off our kiss and asked, "Are you ready to make love to your Jamie?"

He pointed down to his cock which was pointing up at me and said, "Well it sure looks like I am ready, are you ready?"

My immediate response was, "Yes Master, I am ready for you to take me and make me your own. I've been waiting for and wanting this ever since we first kissed last night."

Then I reached over for the lube and dutifully lubed up my ass and the cock that was going to soon be deep inside me. I also lubed and fingered myself to loosen up for my stud. He hadn't sucked my cock yet, I felt it was safe to assume he wasn't going to rim me. Besides, at that point I wanted his cock in my ass much more than I wanted his tongue licking it.

I laid down on my back and Leo took his place between my legs. The anticipation was killing me, my dream man, my man crush, was about to make love to me with his perfect cock and further establish himself as my Alpha, my Master, and my Top.

As I looked up at him wantonly, in my mind, heart, and soul, I had already fully submitted and committed myself to him as his beta male, his adoring and loving sub, and as his cocksucker and cumslut. Now in addition to my mind, heart, and soul, I was offering and submitting my body for him to own and use for his pleasure.

Leo teased my manpussy with the tip of his cock as he rubbed it around my tight hole. Then he got his hard cock aligned with my eager to be filled ass and began to work his way in. I was glad that I had prepared for this moment earlier in the day by breaking myself in with the butt plug. The many minutes of pain that I felt in the afternoon breaking myself in with the butt plug, gave way to just a few seconds of pain that turned to pleasure as Leo's mushroom head made its grand entrance into his beta's body.

With just the head of his cock inside me, he gently moved deeper into my manpussy, eliciting involuntary moans of pleasure from me that sounded more feminine than masculine. As he inched his way deeper into my body and soul, he asked, "Is this okay baby, you are so tight."

This was so much more than okay, this was my fantasy coming true. I purred back to my stud, "This is perfect Master, just like you." He then reached down with both hands and played with my nipples as he pushed his perfect cock balls deep inside me.

He held his cock in place as we gazed intently at each other, recognizing this moment when we officially became lovers. Like the true gentleman that he is, Leo leaned down and kissed me, light kisses at first soon followed by passionate tongue kisses as he began to grind and rock his cock inside me. With my Alpha's tongue in my mouth and his cock in my manpussy, I was in beta male heaven, I was exactly where I was meant to be.

Just how his cock fit perfectly in my mouth, it also fit perfectly in my ass. He was now completely in control of my body and emotions as he kissed me and started sliding his cock back and forth inside me. This was Leo's first time Topping a man, and it seemed like he was making love to me as if I were a woman. Maybe my feminine sounding moans and squeals were contributing to that feeling.

Just as I was considering bringing out my femboy side to further entice and excite him, he gave me one last kiss then got up on his knees with his cock still buried inside me. He reached for the lube and pulled his cock halfway out and poured on some lube. He then grabbed my ankles, spread my legs, and started slowly and gently making love to me. He would pull his cock almost all the way out to the point where I was feeling empty, and then he would slide it back inside me making me feel full, and fulfilled again.

As my bottom loosened up it seemed to also loosen up my Top, Leo's thrusts became faster and more powerful. He let go of my ankles, pushed my knees down to my chest, and continued to drive me wild as he drove his cock into my manpussy and heart. Although I was laying there moaning in an unfamiliar feminine voice as I was playing with my nipples, Leo showed me that he knew he was making love to a man when he grabbed my hard cock like a saddle horn and rode my ass hard.

I had bottomed for a few t-girls and one man in the past, but it was never quite like this. Maybe with the others I hadn't fully realized and accepted my role as a sub bottom, or maybe it was because I didn't have romantic and intimate feelings for them. But there I was with my legs spread, my dream man's cock deep inside me with has hand wrapped around my cock, and I didn't think it could get any better.

Then Leo took his hand off my cock, lowered my legs, and put his full body weight on me and started kissing me. I felt trapped but I didn't want to go anywhere, I was right where I belonged. Feeling the lust of my Alpha male's cock in my asspussy and the passion of his tongue in my mouth at the same time was a new high for me sexually, physically, and emotionally.

I wasn't just a cockbitch "lost in cock", I was now a total sub "lost in Leo". He was completely into me at both ends and I was completely into being his loving, adoring, and very appreciative sub.

I wrapped my legs around him and tried to pull him deeper into me, wanting all of his perfect cock buried inside me. Without ever breaking our kiss, he continued to rock his cock back and forth inside me. He shifted his weight and all of a sudden his cock was massaging my prostate with each stroke, sending waves of pleasure through my cock, body, and brain.

I felt as if I was on the verge of orgasm even though I wasn't even close to it a few seconds ago. This was like an ejaculation-free orgasm,except for a healthy amount of precum, that didn't stop.

Leo sensed that as he rocked his cock inside me, he was rocking my world. He kept up the same rhythm with his strokes while his kisses became even more passionate. I felt as if I was having a continuous full body and mind orgasm as my Alpha gave me all of his lust.

Then Leo's lovemaking brought me to a place I had never been before, the pleasure I felt from his cock stimulating my prostate made it impossible for me to tell if he was inside me or if I were inside him. Was he making love to me or was I making love to him? The mental and physical pleasure felt the same.

He was still my Alpha and I was still his beta sub, but it didn't feel like he was the Top and I was the bottom. Instead it felt like we had bonded as one, two men expressing their desire and passion for each other in the roles that we were destined for, for ourselves, and for each other.

I could have kissed him and made love to him all night, but I could tell my stud wasn't going to last that long. Our longest kiss ever was broken when Leo said, "I'm right on the edge baby, are you ready."

He had already exceeded my fantasy of him making love to me, and I was more than ready for him to unload his Alpha sperm into my beta body to breed me as his very own. But now that he had made sweet love to me better than anyone else ever had, I wanted more. I wanted him to fuck me as his sub slut and cum inside me as my Master.

I was afraid that again I would be asking for too much too soon from my stud, but I was desperate to be more than his bottom lover. I wanted to be his sub slut, and in the process bring out the Master side in my lover Leo.

I wasn't sure how to ask so I just reverted to my boldness strategy of the night before and meekly replied, "Yes I am ready for my Master's seed, would you please fuck me doggy-style and shoot it deep inside your Jamie."

To my surprise and delight, he replied, "Your Master would like that very much," and then he gave me one more passionate kiss and rocked his cock inside me a few more times before he pulled out, leaving me feeling empty.

But that empty feeling only lasted as long as it took me to get down on my elbows and knees before my Master put his cock back where it belonged. And not only made me feel full again, but made me feel complete. And what a glorious feeling it was to be head down, ass up, and being fucked by my Alpha, my studly Master.

I missed the feeling of having his cock in my ass and his tongue in my mouth at the same time as he made love to me, that was so sensual and romantic. That was probably also the way Leo made love to his late wife for the past 45 years.

I wanted to give him a new experience. I wanted to offer my body to him for his raw manly urges and desires, to release his inner Master persona, and use me solely for his pleasure until he fills me with his Alpha sperm.

My hunch was correct that my passionate and romantic lover Leo had an inner Master side. And it was making its presence felt as his slow gentle lovemaking from a few minutes ago became long, powerful thrusts as he grabbed my hips and drove his cock deep inside me. Those now familiar feminine sounding moans and squeals escaped from my lips as his masculine urges took over.

His cock was still massaging my p-spot, sending waves of pleasure through my body and cock while the mental pleasure of being used by my Master was equal if not greater.

As he fucked me his balls would slap my balls, then he took his hands off my hips and started slapping my ass. At first I could tell he was somewhat tentative, his spankings were more gentle than firm. But as he fucked me harder his spankings got harder.

He then he got into a rhythm of pounding my ass with his cock while he was slapping my ass in unison with his balls slapping my balls. I felt so turned on, I felt so used, and I felt so slutty. But most of all, I felt so wanted.

He let up on the ass slapping but happily continued with the ass fucking he was giving his new sex toy. My Master then pushed me flat down on the bed and continued to slide his hard cock into me. I responded by rocking my ass in rhythm with his thrusts.

I was impressed that my Master never felt obligated to give me the old reach around while he was fucking me on all fours, it was just another sign that he had true Master potential. It must be due to my sub personality, but I want my Master to be selfish and only be concerned with his needs and desires.

If I satisfy my Master's needs and desires, then my needs and desires have also been satisfied. And I'll have the bonus prize of his sperm in either my belly or my manpussy.

He then put his full body weight on me and kissed the back of my neck as his cock stayed balls deep inside me. I moaned in a now androgynous voice, "I love the way you fuck me Master, you are such a stud."

I'm not sure why my moans no longer sounded feminine, but I suspect it was a sign that I was on the path to achieving and accepting my destiny, to be an Alpha male's bottom bitch. Not as a CD, femboy, pussyboy or pantyboy, but as a male, a sub beta male.

My Master replied, "Well I'm not done yet baby," then he reached for my leather collar and spun it around. I thought he wanted to take it off so he could kiss my neck some more. I thought wrong. Instead he turned my collar around so the the O-ring was in the back and hooked his finger in the O-ring, and resumed plowing away at my back door.

The disappointment that I wouldn't be getting more romantic kisses on the back of my neck was overcome by how turned on I was that my Alpha male was fully embracing, and evolving, into his new role as my Master. And of course I was loving every minute and every thrust of his powerful cock as I lived my dream of being a sub slut being used for my Master's pleasure.

With one hand on my hip and the other hand still hooked in my collar's O-ring, he got back up on his knees and got me onto all fours again. He started fucking me slowly, long gentle strokes all the way in and then inadvertently teasing me by almost pulling his cock out of me, before he inched his way back in.

"I love your cock in me, fuck me Master, fuck your slut Jamie, fill me with your sperm," were the words that involuntarily came out of my mouth. But this time it was in a man's voice, a beta male's lustful voice, pleading for his Master's cock and seed.

My studly Master didn't need any further encouragement as his slow, sensual fucking ramped up to fast powerful thrusts. He held my collar with one hand and resumed spanking my ass with his free hand while he rode my ass hard. Yippie ki-yay, ride me cowboy!

I soon could tell this ride was coming to a close, my Master's breathing increased and he released my collar and ceased spanking my reddened ass and grabbed onto my hips. He steadied himself for a few tantalizing seconds as I could feel his perfect cock swelling inside me, becoming even more perfect. He took a deep breath, and then plunged his cock into me with a rejuvenated level of passion and lust and pounded away at my gaping love hole.

The physical pleasure I received from his cock was matched by the mental pleasure I derived from being used by my Master for his pleasure. I felt total ecstasy as I got to live out my fantasy of playing the role of being an Alpha male's sub slut. Only I wasn't playing a role, it felt completely natural to surrender and offer my body to my Alpha, my Master.

Being totally submissive didn't make me powerless, in fact it empowered me. It gave me the power to seduce my sexy neighbor into doing exactly what I wanted him to do, kiss me, feed me his cock and cum, and fuck me. Most of all, being submissive gave me the power to be the true version of myself, a beta male who craves his Alpha male's kisses, cock, cum, and approval.

The one last thing I needed to fulfill my duties as my Master's sub slut was to receive his sperm in my manpussy. I didn't have to wait much longer as my handsome stud tightened his grip on my hips, and with a burst of lust driven energy, fervently attacked my willing manpussy with his cock.

I felt my eyes roll back in my head as waves of pleasure rolled through my body, my Master was fucking me like his very own slut, and I was loving it. I thought back to last night and how turned on I was when I was sucking Leo's cock, and knew he was about to feed me my first load of his sperm to taste, savor, and swallow.

Now less than 24 hours later I'm on all fours, my eyes rolled back in my head, and my Master is fucking me like a rag doll and is about to reward me by breeding me with his sperm. What more could a beta male sub slut ask for?

I soon found out. "Oh Jamie, oh baby" is the last thing I remember hearing my Master say. Then he pumped his cock a few more times, pushed deep inside me, and held me there as his cock swelled and twitched inside me. With one last thrust he released his hot load inside me, breeding me with his Alpha sperm.

I was in sub slut heaven as my manpussy was bathed with my Master's hot manjuice, providing extra lube for me to rock my ass back and forth, desperate to milk every last drop of his precious cum into my body. My Master moaned, "That was incredible baby," and without depriving me of his still hard cock, he rolled me onto my side and spooned me.

The feeling of being wrapped up in my Master's arms, while his cock was deep inside my cum soaked asspussy was enhanced by the thought of his sperm swimming inside me, marking me as his own. Last night I had sucked Leo's cock and swallowed his cum as his lover and cockbitch, tonight my Master fucked me and filled my ass with his cum as his beta male and sub slut.

I was just being my true self, a beta male giving myself to my Alpha male for his lust and his love. I felt fulfilled, even as my Master's spent cock was shrinking and beginning its retreat from my cum coated backdoor.

Without saying a word to each other, we both laid there catching our breath, I was basking in the glory of being made love to and then getting fucked by my Master. I'm not sure what my stud was thinking, but despite emptying his lovejuice into me, he was still holding me tight and kissing the back of my neck like a satisfied lover.

His now soft cock popped out of my manpussy, and I instinctively squeezed my ass cheeks together. I had no desire to show off my creampie, I wanted to keep all my Master's love cream inside me to be absorbed by my beta body, fantasizing that his Alpha DNA will teach me how to please him better.

Although I was loving being spooned, I wanted to kiss my lover and Master who had just made all my bottom bitch dreams come true. I turned around, kissed him sweetly on his lips and said, "Thank you Master, you are the best lover ever." And I meant it, I had never before experienced such levels of physical, mental, and emotional pleasure in any sexual encounter with a man, a woman, or trans.

12