Paying it Forward Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was that good, it hit all my hot buttons. We had kissed and cuddled passionately and intimately, he made sweet and romantic love to me, and then he officially became my Master when he fucked me for his own pleasure and filled me with his Alpha sperm.

My Master had now reverted back to being Leo, always my Alpha male, but the loving and caring version of my stud. He looked at me and said, "My baby Jamie makes me feel like the best lover", and then he pushed his tongue into my mouth and rolled me over on top of him.

His kisses and our bodies grinding together brought my cock to attention. Although it was covered with my precum from Leo's cock massaging my prostate, those ecstasy filled minutes of feeling like I was cumming never produced a balls emptying ejaculation.

But like the beta male that I naturally transformed into in my Alpha's presence, my arousal only stimulated my desire for his cock. My first thought was that I had neglected my duties as his sub by not cleaning his cock after he topped me. My second and selfish thought was that maybe there were a few drops of his tasty cum lingering on his cock for me to savor. That was the only downside of having him cum in my ass, I was deprived of tasting and swallowing his addicting sperm.

We both came up for air from our makeout, grind, and grope session and I took that opportunity to slide myself down to his cock. I made sure to squeeze my ass cheeks together while I bent down to clean his cum crusted cock, not wanting any of his seed to escape my body.

I did acquire the now familiar taste of his cum from his cock, and enjoyed having his manhood in my mouth again. But based on last night's blow job and tonight's fucking, I had no expectations of having a hard cock, other than mine, to play with for the rest of the night.

I didn't want my stud to feel any pressure about getting hard again, so I took his soft cock in my mouth, twirled my tongue around it a few times, kissed the tip and announced, "There, you are now all cleaned up." I climbed back up on top of him and we kissed some more.

I was both impressed and incredibly turned on that Leo was still kissing me intimately and passionately. He had just finished breeding my ass with his sperm after feeding me his tasty swimmers less than 24 hours earlier. And here he was kissing me like we're teenage lovers, most men would either be asleep by now or grabbing a beer out of the fridge to watch ESPN one more time.

I thought my Master would be happy to feel my stiff cock pressed between us as we kissed, hard evidence of how turned on I was by his kisses and getting fucked by him. But I was no longer being kissed by my Master, I was being kissed by my sweet and caring lover Leo.

He rolled me off of him and onto my side, he continued to kiss me with one arm wrapped around me while with his free arm he took my hard sticky cock in his hand and stroked it. He said, "I feel so selfish, you've given me two of the best orgasms of my life and I haven't done anything for you yet."

I laughed and said, "You have done everything for me, you kissed me, you fed me, and you bred me. That is all I want, your pleasure is my pleasure. My cock is hard because you turn me on so much, not because you don't satisfy me."

He surprised me once again, this time by pulling the Master card and saying, "Your Master wants to see his Jamie cum for him, that will give me pleasure." He had me there, I couldn't argue with him as my Master or with his his logic.

I swear he stole a fantasy straight from my brain when he proposed, "I want to watch my baby play with himself and then shoot his load on my cock." How did he know that was one of my fantasies? As a beta male sub, I do not expect nor think I am worthy of having my Alpha pleasure me.

But I do fantasize that my Alpha will make me pleasure myself to demonstrate his control over me. For me, it would be a test to find out if I am truly a gay sub at heart or am I just a horny bisexual guy who likes cock when my cock is hard. Neither of the two men I had been with before brought me to orgasm, which kept me horny and wanting to please them more.

But deep down, actually not very deep at all, was my fear that once I had an orgasm all my gay desires would disappear as fast as my erection. However, I had a feeling that it would be different with this special man.

I was confident that even after releasing my load, my affection and growing feelings of love for Leo would only increase. I would consider that a sign that he was my true Master, my Alpha male who commands my lust, love, respect, and obedience at all times, not just when I have an erection.

I propped a couple of pillows under his head so Leo, now back in his Master role, could sit back and enjoy the show he was about to receive. I spread his legs and knelt before him on the bed, I was naked except I had my smile on, my collar on, and my hardon.

I positioned myself so my hard cock could touch his soft but still perfect cock. I rubbed my cock over his cock and balls, telling him how sexy he was, what a fantastic lover he was, how I would do anything to please him and his cock.

I'm sure I could have ejaculated within two minutes, but I wanted to prolong the show and my pleasure. Ever since the day before when I first chatted with Leo on my walk, I had either been thinking about kissing him and playing with his cock or actually doing those things. Which meant that I had been in a constant state of physical and mental excitement, and as a result, had a raging hardon and balls full of lovejuice.

I laid my cock on top of his and held them together in one hand as my other hand roamed across his chest, paying particular attention to his nipples. I was both secretly pleased and embarrassed that my hard cock was bigger than my Master's soft cock, but he was still my Alpha.

I wanted to kiss him passionately, but I wanted him to stay in his role of my Master. Instead, I leaned forward and kissed and licked his nipples while I rubbed the sensitive underside of my cock against his now awakening cock. His cock wasn't hard, and I was under no illusion that it would get hard. My clenched ass cheeks still held tight his warm cum from less than 15 minutes ago, even my stud couldn't be expected to rise up again.

But his cock was hard enough for me to carry out my master plan. Or more precisely, my plan for my Master's cock. My plan was to obediently follow my Master's order and ejaculate on his cock. And then, I would further demonstrate my submission to him and his cock by licking his cock clean of my sperm and swallowing it.

That would also demonstrate to me that I truly was his beta male and sub. That even when all my sexual desires have been satisfied, I still feel lust and love for him and want to please him.

I was right on the edge of finding out, the sight of my Master kicking back enjoying the show turned me on mentally as much as it did physically. In a lifetime of masturbating to images of females, couples, and trans, I had never done so to an image of a man. Yet here I was, stroking my cock in front of a real man, my man, my Master.

All those thoughts and feelings sent me over the edge and I moaned, "I'm coming Master, here's my lovejuice for you." Then a load of cum worthy of my teenage years shot across his semi hard cock as I experienced an incredible mental and physical orgasm.

It was more than just a release of my semen, it was the release of my gay sub side from fantasy into reality. I was out of breath as I squeezed out every last drop of my cum onto his cock.

Before I could say or do anything, Master said, "That was so hot to see my Jamie come, now I want you to clean up the mess you made and hold it in your mouth."

Once again I was amazed at how in tune he was with my fantasies and desires. I said, "Yes Master, of course," and dutifully began licking my cum off of his cock. I took his cock in my mouth and imagined it was his cum, but the taste was different. It may have been served off the same plate but it was missing one key ingredient, the addicting sperm of my Alpha.

My balls were empty of cum, my ass was full of his cum, my mouth was full of my cum and his cock, and I was as happy and horny as ever. I was definitely his gay beta sub, no doubt about it.

With one last balls deep search of remaining cum, I let my Master's cock slip out of my mouth and indicated to him that all my cum was in my mouth. I was getting ready to follow my plan and swallow my cum when I caught myself and remembered my place. I was there for my Master's use and pleasure, not to fulfill my own fantasies.

Good thing I had a reality check in time because my Master surprised me by commanding, "Now kiss me with it baby." Well he just one-upped my fantasy and I was more than happy to oblige.

He hadn't yet taken my cock in his mouth but he was willing to taste my cum. That sounded more like my Alpha lover Leo, but I didn't feel worthy of having him taste my cum while he was in his Master persona.

In my attempt to alter the script, I said, "Oh yes Leo." I would have said more, but I had a mouthful of cum.

I licked my lips with my cum and gave him a closed mouth kiss, teasing him with a taste, testing him to see if he really wanted a cummy kiss. He licked my lips clean and pushed his tongue into my mouth, erasing any doubts I had that he would go through with it.

As I opened my mouth to accept his kiss, our tongues became covered in the cum created by my body, inspired by my lust and love for him. It was a magical kiss, two men with spent cocks, expressing their passion, lust, and budding love for each other.

Our snowball kiss melted into just a regular kiss as all the cum had been consumed by our appetite for each other. There wasn't an erection on the horizon for either one of us. No more cummy kisses in the near future, but I still had a burning desire to kiss him and make him feel loved and wanted.

Leo interrupted our kiss and suggested that we refresh our drinks and go relax in the hot tub. I figured it was his way of washing the taste of cum out of his mouth. "Sounds good to me Master, I mean Leo", I said with a mischievous smile. Then I followed him into the kitchen and admired the naked body of the man whose sperm was swimming inside me.

He handed me my drink and toasted, "To us!" Could this man be more sexy and lovable? I surely didn't think so. He surprised me by taking my hand and leading me outside, a Gentleman and a Master. I felt as if I had won the lottery for hot men.

We climbed into the hot tub, I thought about sitting on his lap but we both needed to relax from our marathon lovemaking and fucking session. So instead, I nestled up right next to him with his arm around me, my hand on his leg, my head on his shoulder, and my heart doing cartwheels.

There I was, my lover's and my Master's arm around me, his Alpha sperm swimming deep inside me, and I felt so happy, so wanted, and even so loved.

This was my dream, to meet an Alpha male who likes to kiss and cuddle, and become his cock sucker and cum slut to fulfill his needs orally. And also to become my Alpha male's bottom bitch as he Tops me as my lover and then fucks me as my Master.

Leo pulled me closer, kissed the top of my head, and said, "When you asked me to fuck you doggy-style and cum inside you, I had been hoping to hear that just once for the past 40 years. And I never did hear it, until tonight, thank you baby."

"Well I hope you can get used to hearing that at least once a week, that was the hottest lovemaking and fucking session ever you stud," was my understated response. It was true, up until that night I thought sucking a cock and drinking cum was the eptiome of being a beta sub.

Now Leo had made romantic and intimate love to me, and as my Master he fucked me and used me for his pleasure. This made me realize that being a bottom for my lover and Master is another way I needed to please my man. I just never knew I would love it so much.

Then I playfully said to him, "I just have one question, was inviting me over for a home cooked dinner just a ruse so you could have sex with me?"

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. I guess we got sidetracked there by your modeling show. It's too late to cook the steaks now. What else would you like?", was his somewhat embarrassed response.

I licked my lips and said with a smile, "I hear the sausage with sauce is quite good here."

To be continued...

12