Paying it Forward Ch. 05

Story Info
I meet his friends and seduce one of them.
9.1k words
4.93
2.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four weeks after seducing, and introducing my recently widowed neighbor to m2m sex and intimacy, we had become a couple. But it was a secret to everyone except the two of us.

Then over breakfast one morning, after another memorable night of sex and passion, one of Leo's golfing buddies called to say he couldn't make their tee time. He asked Leo if he could find a replacement to fill out their foursome.

Leo and I decided that this would be a good opportunity to introduce me to his friends, as a neighbor who he had recently met and befriended. We came up with a believable story of how we met, we just left out the part about him becoming my Alpha male, Master, and lover.

He introduced me to his friends, Sammy and Chen, at the golf course and told our story. I thought to myself that both Sammy and Chen were good-looking Silver foxes, however I felt an immediate attraction toward Chen.

The round of golf went great, and I may have innocently flirted with Chen, probably doing a bad job trying to disguise it as regular guy to guy banter. I do remember giving him fist bumps when he made good shots and saying things with double meanings such as, "You're my Man" and "What a stud".

I was careful to not say that within earshot of Leo and Sammy. But I wanted Chen to hear me say it. And I did imagine myself saying those same words to him at another time, but in a more private setting.

After the round we had a drink in the Clubhouse, and I exchanged contact info with my two new friends. Both Chen and I were parked in the far corner of the lot next to each other, and we had an interesting, to say the least, interaction.

Chen thanked me for helping Leo recover from his wife's passing, then said he wished he had someone like me to help him after his divorce. As far as he knew, or as far as I thought he knew, I was just Leo's neighbor who he has had a beer or two with.

Maybe he meant he needed a drinking buddy. Or maybe he meant he wanted someone to drink his sperm. I would do either for him, preferably both, I thought to myself.

Most surprising however was the tight, prolonged hug that he gave me when we stood together between our cars. My cock was already hard, and so was his, as he pulled our bodies closer and his hands grabbed my butt.

As his hands groped my ass, I was convinced that he could tell that i was wearing a thong, the purple thong that I modeled for Leo on our second date. Leo liked the way my ass looked in a thong and I liked how it made my package look more impressive.

He pulled back from our crotch grinding hug and I was sure our first kiss was imminent. I leaned in, closed my eyes, and waited for a kiss that never came. He then patted my thong wearing butt and said, "We'll be in touch soon," and left me both hanging and hard as he drove away.

My head was spinning with thoughts of what had just transpired, meanwhile my cock was filling out my purple thong quite nicely. I decided to let it all play out and let the chips, or "cocks" in this case, fall where they may.

As I drove home, I couldn't figure out what was more troubling to me. Was I more troubled that I almost kissed another man besides Leo, or was I more troubled that I didn't get to kiss Chen?

Whatever the case, I decided the prudent course of action was to not mention anything to Leo about it and just pretend it never happened.

I went home and showered and did a lousy job of pretending the erection-filled hug, ass grabbing, and near miss kiss with Chen never happened. Of course, I thought about it most while I was washing up and stroking my cock in the shower, fantasizing that it was Chen stroking my cock while he was finally giving me that elusive and much desired kiss.

I almost shot my load right there in the shower, but I caught myself in time, at least I got a taste of my precum and imagined it was from Chen's cock. I needed to preserve my cum for my night with Leo. Not that he was going to bring my cock to orgasm, but so I would stay horny for his cock and orgasm.

It made me think what a cock-hungry cum slut I had become over the past month as I evolved into Leo's beta male. I was more interested in his orgasm and pleasure than mine, and I just loved the time his cock was in my mouth or ass. But I especially loved it when he filled my mouth with his hot sperm and I swallowed his addicting manjuice.

I just loved being his sub, his beta male, his bottom lover, his cockbitch and cumslut. But at times I thought how hot it would be to have someone adore me and worship my cock, the way I do to Leo.

However, I didn't picture Leo as that man, although I am sure he would accommodate my request, unenthusiastically, at best. He's my Alpha male and Master, and I thoroughly enjoy my role as his beta male and sub lover. It turns me on to submit to him and please him. I just can't imagine reversing roles with him, not even for one night.

I must confess that my mind wandered to the possibility that Chen could be that special versatile lover for me. I notice that as I write this, that I did not feel the need to qualify that statement by saying "gay"lover.

Ever since that first night I spent with Leo 4 weeks ago, I have only thought of men as my potential lovers. Okay, I have thought about a few sexy trans girls too, so maybe I should amend that to be, "I have only thought about people with cocks as my potential lovers." Hell, I would even consider a female if she knew her place was behind me, with a strapon, while I suck my lover's cock, man or trans.

Maybe Chen would enjoy sucking my cock in addition to letting me worship his cock and drink his lovejuice. I think I would be happy to be serviced just once a week, and on the other days I return to my natural, and favorite role, as my stud's cockbitch, cum slut, and bottom lover.

As I got ready to go over and spend the night with Leo, I thought I should make tonight special for him for two reasons. The first reason was that he acknowledged our friendship, but not our relationship, when he introduced me to his friends. The second reason was that I felt guilty about what happened, and also what didn't happen, with his friend Chen.

I put on my cockring, my purple boyshorts, my shortest running shorts, and I put my leather collar with the O-ring in my pocket. I thought about wearing the purple camisole and black thigh hi stockings that I had bought for our second date, but decided against it.

Over the four weeks that we had been together, Leo had never expressed any interest in having me dress up beyond wearing sexy underwear. I couldn't help but wonder if Chen would want me to dress up for him. I really need to stop thinking about him was my next thought.

I drove the few blocks to Leo's house, eager to begin our night together. He had given me his spare garage door opener so I parked there discreetly and closed the door.

I put on my leather collar and took off my running shorts before I entered his house. My plan was to celebrate our "coming out as friends" to his golfing buddies by rewarding him with a special night of sex. My goal was to let my sub side come fully out to bring out Leo's Master side. Then I would give him a prolonged blow job, followed by having him take me forcefully from behind while he spanks my ass hard before he fills my asspussy with his sperm.

Maybe that would be a combination of his reward for introducing me to his friends and my punishment for my actions and thoughts with his friend Chen. A big part of this self-imposed punishment was denying myself a mouthful of his addicting cum. I loved the thought of my Master breeding his sub's ass with his sperm, but I loved having him feed me his tasty sperm even more.

I walked, or more like, sashayed, into Leo's kitchen where he was busy mixing up two Margaritas. He stopped what he was doing when he saw how I was dressed and said, "Wow baby, you look so sexy, and a little bit slutty."

I responded by saying, "That is exactly the look I wanted for my Master," and I immediately, and instinctively, dropped to my knees and got his cock out his pants and into my mouth before he could protest. Not that he would of course, I think he had become as addicted to receiving my blow jobs as I had become to giving them and getting my delicious reward.

I worshiped his perfect cock just long enough to get a taste of his precum, but I needed to save the full load for the ass fucking I planned to get later in the night. I stood up and kissed him and said, "Thank you Leo for taking me golfing today and introducing me to your friends. I had a great time, and tonight I want my Master to have a great time."

Leo handed me my Margarita and toasted me with his by saying, "You are very welcome. I thought today went great and my friends really liked you. In fact, Chen called me on my way home and said he was glad that I invited you. You must've made quite an impression on him."

I wanted to ask if he said anything else, but I didn't want to create any suspicion so I just said, "That was very nice of him to say that, I enjoyed meeting him as well. He made quite an impression on me too." And I wasn't lying, he made an impression on my front side with his hard cock. Just like my hard cock made an impression on him.

We barely had time to get halfway through our first drink when Leo's phone rang. I wondered if it was Chen again, but soon realized it was a family member. Maybe it was my guilty conscience that made me think it was Chen calling. Or maybe it was because I was still doing a bad job not thinking about our mutual hardon hug and near miss kiss.

I was glad to see from Leo's expression that he was receiving good news, and he confirmed it when he said "Sounds great, see you soon," and hung up the phone.

I asked him, "Are you getting visitors?" Which was my way of asking "Do I need to leave"?

Leo smiled and said, "No, I'll be the one who is visiting. That was my brother from up north, his son, who happens to be my favorite nephew, will be home in a couple of days from his 2-year stint overseas and they are having a party for him. They invited me to stay for the week to catch up, play some golf, and go fishing."

Like the good sub I had become, I was happy to see my Alpha male in such a good mood. His pleasure was truly my pleasure, even though I wouldn't be getting the pleasure of sucking his cock and drinking his cum for a week.

I said, "That sounds great, when do plan on leaving?"

Leo told me it was a 9-hour drive to his brother's house, so he planned to leave by 6:00 the next morning to be there in time for dinner and have a day to relax. He said he would have to get up at 5 a.m. which meant he should be in bed by 10 p.m.

I asked him how I could help and he said, "If you could finish making dinner while I start packing, that would be great." Great, my night of celebratory and penance sex was now off the table, and instead I'm in the kitchen cooking and setting the table. The things I do to get a steady supply of my Alpha Master's kisses, cock, and cum, are just part of my role as his beta sub. And I love every bit and every inch of it!

Leo told me that he was excited to see his family again for a happy occasion. The last time he had seen them was at his wife's funeral almost one year ago. He looked at me and said, "It will be good for them to see me in much better spirits. I just don't plan on telling them that meeting you is the reason I'm so much happier now."

"Yeah," I responded, "I don't think this is the right time to spill our secret." But I thought to myself, if this was truly our secret, how did Chen know it. Maybe he was just taking a wild guess. Or better yet, maybe he was hoping that I was the kind of guy who would offer sexual pleasures to older men. How perceptive of him! I am impressed.

Damnit Jamie, you're really failing at this stop thinking about Chen thing. But then Leo brought him up by saying, "I'm going to have to let Sammy and Chen know that I won't be around to play golf with them on Friday. Would you be able to take my place?"

Well it was Wednesday so I'd get to see Chen again in two days, hell yeah I'm in. That was what I thought in my head, and crotch too I suppose. But in an effort to not appear overly eager or excited, I said, "I have a business appointment on Friday, but I'm sure I can move it to take your place." Leo thought I was being selfless to change my appointment to help out his friends. I knew I was being selfish because it meant I could see Chen again.

Leo then sent a text to Sammy and Chen, and copied me, telling them about his unexpected week long trip starting early tomorrow morning and that I would fill in for him on their Friday round of golf. Within 5 minutes Chen responded to the group text by saying, "Have a good trip Leo and see you next week. It will be great to play with Jamie again. Safe travels."

Leo saw the text and said, "See, I told you that they liked you, I knew they would. You'll have fun getting to know them and playing with them while I'm gone." I hoped he was right about me having fun playing with them while he was gone. I had visions of playing "a round" with Sammy and Chen on the golf course, and then playing "around" with Chen in private.

From a different, and perhaps hopeful viewpoint, I saw the text and thought "Chen is outright flirting with me in front of Leo and Sammy. I surely hope he meant something besides golf when he said it will be great to play with Jamie again." I thought he had teased me more than he had played with me last time.

I cleaned up after dinner while Leo finished packing and searched for his fishing gear in the garage. The next thing we knew, it was 10 o'clock, Leo's bedtime for his long drive ahead the next morning. We washed up, I took off my purple boyshorts and leather collar, but kept my cockring on. I can't really say why I love wearing the cockring so much, I think it just makes me look and feel like a sub.

We climbed into bed and cuddled and kissed for a few minutes before Leo said, "Goodnight my sweet Jamie, thank you for a wonderful day." And yes it was a wonderful day, but as he drifted off to sleep in a matter of minutes I knew it wasn't going to be a hot night of sex. Except maybe in my dreams.

That 5 a.m. alarm clock went off way too soon, especially after a restless night of sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about my hug with Chen and what might happen after golf on Friday. While lying in bed last night next to my Alpha male, I was already planning my seduction of his good friend. Step one of my seduction plan was to park in the same far corner of the parking lot, it was my "almost" lucky spot.

Leo hit the snooze button, to me that meant I had 9 minutes to get one last mouthful of his cum before he and his perfect cock would be gone for a week. Before I could make my way to the promised land, Leo pulled me close, gave me a good morning kiss, and said, "I'm going to miss my baby, I'm so glad you came into my life."

I told him the same thing, but with added a twist, "I'm going to miss my stud, and I am also so glad that came into my life. Right now, I want you to come into my mouth."

I gave him one more kiss before I slid down to get my last helping of his sperm for a week. I really didn't want to go a whole week without sucking my Alpha's cock and drinking his cum. Looking on the bright side, I was already thinking about the big load of hot sperm he would feed me upon his return.

I made love to his morning wood with my mouth, wanting to give him one last image of me with his cock and cum in my mouth before he hit the road. To my great disappointment, Leo interrupted my porn star blow job by saying, "You better stop now, I need all my energy for the long drive ahead and your blow jobs wear me out."

He did make a good point, but damn I wanted wanted his hot cum for breakfast. Instead, I made coffee and helped Leo pack his car for the trip, just like a good wife would do for her man. Except for the part about wanting to makeout with his friend and suck his cock while he was gone.

We said our "I'll miss you's" and "I love you's" out in the garage before he opened the door. I got in my car and headed home, the sun wasn't even up yet. But my cock was already up and my Alpha male with his cock and cum were on the way out of town for a week.

I laid there in bed, and gently stroked the outline of my hard cock against my purple boy shorts. My mind drifted back to my seduction plan for Chen, during and after our round of golf tomorrow. I had to have more of a plan than to just park in the same spot.

Since I was convinced he could tell I was wearing a thong when he grabbed by ass during our hug, I decided to wear my red thong for him. Maybe he'd get to do more than feel it. And maybe he will finally give me that kiss.

I was feeling sexy and horny in my boyshorts and cockring, and stepped it up a little by slipping on the purple camisole and putting my leather collar back on. I had no idea what Chen's level of experience with men was, or if he had even had any m2m experiences. Would I be his first man, or would I just be another man he seduces with his erection-filled hugs?

His hug made me think he had been with a man before, not kissing me made me think that maybe he was still stuck as "bi-curious". Or maybe he's been with a man before but isn't into kissing. That wouldn't work for me, at least not in the long run. Making out with my man is my 2nd favorite thing to do, after sucking his cock and drinking his cum.

Or maybe he was expecting me to kiss him first. He established himself as the Alpha male when he made the first move with his sexy hug. I thought I signaled my receptiveness to his desires, as well as my submissiveness to his Alpha role, when I offered my lips for his kiss. The kiss that I'm still waiting for.

That will be my plan, just like it was with Leo, be bold. I wasn't going to wait for Chen to kiss me, I planned on kissing him first. At the right time. With Leo I seduced him by sucking his cock first, with Chen I am going to seduce him with a kiss first. Also on the table is Plan B, which is to suck his cock first and then kiss him.

I drifted in and out of sleep, dressed as a sub pantyboy in real life, and acting like one with Chen in my dreams. My phone rang and brought me back to reality, I was both surprised and excited to see that it was Chen calling.

With my phone in one hand, and my panty-clad hardon in the other hand, I wanted to sound cool, but interested. "Good morning Chen, how are you?", was my lame attempt at sounding cool and interested. If he could only see how hard my cock was at the moment, he would know without a doubt that I was interested.

Chen responded, "Hello Jamie, I'm doing well. I was wondering if you'd like to join me for a cup of coffee this morning."

What I really want is your cream-filled sausage for breakfast, but coffee is a good start was my unspoken thought. I enthusiastically responded, "That sounds like a great idea, where and when?" Obviously I wasn't very good at sounding cool, but I was very good at sounding interested.

His response was not what I expected, but exactly what I wanted to hear, "I just made a fresh pot of coffee at home, why don't you come by my place. I live about 2 miles from Leo's place, so I cant be that much farther from your place. Could you be here in 20 minutes?"

Am I still dreaming or is this really happening? Without any hesitation I

answered, "That'll be perfect, text me you're address and I'll be there in 20." If that came across as sounding too eager, that's the way I wanted to sound to Chen. He had a sure thing on the line, and I wanted to swallow more than his bait.

I couldn't tell for sure if he said, "See you soon Jamie" or, "See you soon baby". Maybe I was just hearing what I wanted to hear.

I hung up the phone, took of my pantyboy outfit, and jumped in the shower. I wanted to be squeaky clean, with a clean shaven face for Chen to kiss. Just in case this turns out to be more than a friendly chat over coffee.