Paying it Forward Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he had never kissed a man before, I figured it would be best to start by kissing a man with a smooth face. Ever since my first m2m kiss, I have been hooked on the passion I feel while kissing a man. It's a different feeling, or maybe it's a different level of desire that I feel when kissing a man. I don't like kissing men with stubble, I didn't want anything to detract from our possible first kiss.

While in the shower, I decided to wear the red thong for him today instead of saving it for tomorrow's round of golf. I figured I'd keep my cockring on, but the leather collar might be a tad too much right now.

I gently washed my cock, it seemed like it had been at least semi-hard ever since my hug with Chen yesterday in the parking lot. I didn't want my desire and lust for Chen's kisses and cock to go down the drain with an accidental ejaculation. I wanted to show up for my coffee date packing a full load of cream, with the passion and lust for a full load of Chen's cream.

I put on my red thong, medium length running shorts with no liner, my 2nd tightest t-shirt, and a pair of flip flops. I figured this way I could go from being dressed and drinking coffee to being naked and sucking cock in under 10 seconds. I'm sure I could do it even quicker than that!

I followed the GPS directions, he lived in the other direction from Leo's house, so he was only about 1.5 miles away. I pulled up in front of his house and parked, I felt like a nervous teenager meeting my date's parents. Except for the part where I was just meeting the Dad, and was hoping to kiss him and have sex with him.

As I walked the path to his front door, my cock was already at full attention in anticipation of a repeat hug from Chen. And I reminded myself to be bold, if he doesn't kiss me this time, then I'm going to kiss him first.

I knocked lightly at the door, hoping he was impatiently waiting behind it for his eager prey to arrive. My excitement level rose as I heard footsteps approach the door, I licked my lips to get ready for a possible kiss, and did my best to look cool, and interested.

He opened the door, and right away I noticed that he was holding his coffee mug in his hand. To me, that was an obvious sign that I wasn't going to be greeted with another crotch grinding hug. Maybe it was his way of controlling his Alpha male urges. Those same urges that I hoped to help him release.

Chen invited me in, shook my hand firmly, and said, "Welcome Jamie, I'm glad you could make it. I felt we should meet in person and talk about what happened between us yesterday in the parking lot."

I was more interested in continuing what happened in the parking lot than talking about it to be honest. But I was curious to find out how he felt about our hug, and responded, "Sure, what's on your mind?" I already knew what was on my mind, getting another one of his hugs for a start.

He said, "Well let's get you a coffee first, how do you like it?"

I could tell his coffee had something stronger in it than cream, so I said, "I'll take it the way you like it." I was hoping he would catch my double entendre, but he either missed it or ignored it. I watched him pour me a cup of coffee and add a healthy shot of Irish Whiskey to my mug, and top of his mug with a half-shot.

Maybe we both needed some liquid courage to say and do what was on our minds. Chen started us off by saying, "I'd like to apologize for being so forward yesterday with my words and actions, it was inappropriate of me. I hope I didn't offend you in any way."

Well other than not kissing me, I wasn't offended at all. But I couldn't say that to him, at least not yet. Instead I responded, "You have nothing to apologize for, nor did you offend me in any way. I actually enjoyed our interaction very much." Then I added with a smile, "I thought you could tell."

Chen smiled at that remark, but I could sense that he still wanted to explain himself. He went on "About a month ago, I thought I'd swing by Leo's house on the way to golf to see if he wanted to hit a bucket of balls before our round. As I drove toward his house I saw a man walking down his driveway with a big smile on his face. I decided then not to stop at Leo's house to avoid a potentially awkward situation."

So that's why Chen said, "It was finally good to meet me," he had seen me before. If he had only known that not only did I have a big smile on my face as I walked down the driveway that day, I also had the taste of his friend Leo's sperm on my tongue.

Chen continued with his unnecessary, but informative, apology tour. "Ever since that day I saw you leaving Leo's house, he has been happier than he has been in a long time. I just assumed that there was a connection between the two events. I was happy to see Leo in such a good mood, and it made me wish I had met someone like you after my divorce."

I wanted to ask him what he meant by "someone like me". But my hard cock during our hug the day before as he groped my ass, and then offering my lips for a kiss, had already answered that question. I was the type of guy who would seek solace and pleasure in the arms of another man. Instead I stated, "Well it's still after your divorce and now we have finally met."

Leo nodded and said, "Yes that is true." And then without skipping a beat, he continued on with his rehearsed apology and explanation. "I was quite surprised to see that the guy I saw walking down Leo's driveway was going to play a round of golf with us. During the round I felt myself drawn to you, my imagination started to run wild. I wondered what kind of magic you performed on Leo that made him so happy."

I liked where this was going and responded, "Thank you Chen, I was also drawn to you. But I can assure you, I didn't perform any magic on Leo." Then I teased him by saying, "But you don't need magic to have magical moments."

I felt like his Therapist as I said, "Please go on."

To my surprise, Chen said, "We both chipped onto the same side of the green on the 18th hole. As we walked up to our balls together, you noticed that I was closer to the hole and commented, 'looks like you're inside me Stud' ". I remembered saying that, I just didn't think he caught my hidden meaning.

He went on, "That comment made my mind race even more. Then when you bent down to line up your putt, I noticed that you were wearing a purple thong. From that point on, I had a constant erection in the Clubhouse and still as we walked to our cars together. That's when I lost control and gave you an inappropriate hug. Once again, I apologize if I offended you in any way."

I figured he had said all he wanted to say, and now it was my turn. "Thank you for sharing all that with me, and I did mean to flirt with you when I said 'looks like you're inside me stud.' "

"I didn't mean to flash you with my thong, but I'm glad you liked it. And again, I was not offended by your hug, I was flattered by it and enjoyed it very much. It was almost a perfect first hug."

Chen took the not so subtle bait and asked, "What would make it a perfect hug?"

I took one big sip of my coffee, put the mug down and said, "Let me show you, I hope you like red." Then I slid off my running shorts to reveal my bulging red thong, and took a few steps toward him.

Chen took the hint, put down his mug, and without a word he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. His hands immediately found my bare ass cheeks, spread apart by my thong. Just like in the parking lot yesterday, both of our cocks were already hard at the start of our embrace. And they continued to get even harder as I melted into his body and nuzzled up to his neck and moaned lightly.

I thought I would lead the way for Chen to assume his role as the Alpha male by showing him my beta sub side. As his hands continued to fondle and grope my exposed ass, I whimpered, "Oh yes Chen, you are my stud."

I wasn't sure how much longer he planned on hugging me, but I wasn't going to find out as I had plans of my own. I pulled back from his hug, and looked him in his eyes as I pursed my lips. He didn't break my gaze, nor did he lean forward or pull back.

I understood his hesitancy, an Alpha male recognized my beta male potential and released it with my first m2m kiss. Perhaps Chen needed a kiss from a beta male to release his Alpha male side.

I licked my lips and leaned forward to bring our lips together, barely making contact at first, and then pressing my closed lips firmly against his. I licked the crease of his closed lips, and let out a seductive moan. I then pushed my tongue into his mouth and made contact with his tongue. He responded by pulling me even closer, as our tongues danced in a sensual mix of passionate and intimate kisses.

If his reaction to his first m2m kiss was similar to mine, it went like this: this feels so natural, this feels so naughty, this feels so gay, then this feels so incredibly wonderful. And finally, why did I wait so long to kiss a man?

We stood there in the kitchen, hugging and making out like a couple of horny teenagers for at least five minutes. We finally broke our kiss and I said, "Now that is a perfect hug. For your reward, I'm going to give you a perfect blow job." I kissed him again as I began to free him of his pants and underwear, anxious to see and taste what was waiting for me.

Chen said, "Oh Jamie, you are so hot. Let's go to my bedroom." I felt like such a lucky sub cockslut as he took my hand and led me to the Master bedroom, my new Master's bedroom.

We stood by the bed and kissed some more as I unhooked his pants and they slid to the floor. There we were, two men who were strangers less than 24 hours ago, in our underwear, kissing and groping each other. What a wonderful life it is!

I dropped to my knees to help get his boxer brief past his erect cock. It was a beautiful site, a perfect 5 inches of throbbing man meat. And it looked even bigger and sexier against his smooth, almost hairless body. My cockslut side wanted to take it in my mouth immediately, but my sub beta male side wanted to worship and adore my Alpha's cock first.

I humbly took his stiff member in my hands and admired it, saying, "Oh Chen, it's perfect. You are such a stud." I intended to carry on more, but my cockslut side won out and I teased the tip of his cock with my tongue, but only momentarily before I took it all in.

His cock fit perfectly in my mouth, it was as if they took a mold of his cock to form my mouth and throat. The length, the girth, the angle, everything was perfect. But this was just a trial run, I wanted more of his hugs and kisses before he feeds me the good stuff. His hot sperm.

I stood up to kiss him, but as I stood up, he knelt down and pulled off my red thong, making my hard cock slap up against my stomach. He noticed my cockring and asked, "Well what do we have here Jamie?"

I bowed my head and said, "This is a symbol that I am a sub to my Alpha male. My pleasure comes from pleasing my man." I hope he remembered me calling him, "My man," on the golf course yesterday. I just didn't think it would come true so soon.

Chen's Alpha side emerged as he guided me onto the bed, rolled on top of me, and kissed me passionately as he groped my body. I began stroking his cock, and to my surprise and delight, Chen reached for my cock and stroked me while our tongues and lips continued to express our lust for each other.

Even after being together for four weeks, Leo still barely paid much attention to my cock, with his hands or his mouth. It felt nice to have someone besides myself touching my cock. Without taking my lips off his, I purred into his mouth, "I love your kisses, you make me so happy and horny."

Chen responded, "Oh Jamie baby, I want you so much. I never dreamed it could be this hot."

I was thrilled that he called me "baby", I already knew that he wanted me, and I wanted to show him how much I wanted his cock and cum. But Chen had plans of his own, and pinned my arms down as he kissed me. I was turned on by his Alpha side as he took control of the situation, and his beta sub in the process.

He broke our kiss, but still had my arms pinned down as he began kissing my neck, my weak spot that Leo had never discovered over the past month. I moaned, "Oh Master, you are the best, I want you so much." I purposely called him "Master", wanting to reinforce his role as my Alpha, and my role as his beta sub cockslut.

Chen obviously had a different view of his Alpha/Master role than I did, and said, "You can have me, but first there's something I have been dreaming about doing for a long time." Without another word, he wrapped his Alpha male lips around a cock for the first time in his life, my beta male cock.

Who was I to argue with my Master? My role was to please him, so if sucking his sub's cock pleased him, it was my duty to let him. I was literally getting my pleasure from his pleasure, just not the way I imagined it. But I loved it.

For having a cock in his mouth for the first time, my Master displayed some impressive oral skills. To me being a good cocksucker comes down to 3 things - attitude, desire, and keeping your teeth away from the cock you are sucking. Maybe not in that order.

Chen had all three things going for him as his mouth lost its virginity to my very grateful and hard cock. I loved watching him enjoy having a cock in his mouth for the first time, he was like a kid at Christmas who got the toy he had been waiting for and couldn't stop playing with it.

I wanted to reward and encourage this behavior, so I said, "Oh Master, you are a natural. I'm so lucky to have a stud like you suck my cock. You are the best."

When he finally took my cock out of his mouth long enough to speak, he said, "This is amazing, your cock is hard, but it feels so soft and smooth. I never imagined it would feel so natural to suck a cock, I love it."

"And I loved having my Master suck my cock, but now it's my turn to pleasure my stud," was my response. Chen looked at me and smiled, then he put my cock back in his mouth,for one more suck and tongue twirl before he climbed up to kiss me.

His kisses were even more delicious with the hint of my beta precum on his tongue. It made me horny and hungry for a taste of my Alpha's precum and more. I slowly kissed my way down from his lips, to his neck, and down to his nipples, which I quickly discovered was a hot button for my stud. I kissed, licked, and sucked one nipple while I tweaked the other one with my hand.

Now he was more than ready for the main event and I traced my tongue down to his bellybutton, and then on down to his perfect, throbbing cock. I held off putting his cock in my mouth and cupped his balls with one hand, as I put my face up against his cock and inhaled the scent of my man and his manhood.

I looked up at and locked eyes with him as his hard cock disappeared into his beta male's wet mouth. Without breaking our gaze, I bobbed up and down on his perfect cock, like the sub cockslut I had become ever since 5 minutes after my first m2m kiss as few months ago.

The look of utter satisfaction on my Alpha's face inspired me to step up my game and give him his best blow job ever. I took his smooth, swollen balls in my mouth, one by one, and then both together. As I sucked on his balls he pulled his legs up, exposing his smooth ass to me.

I wasn't sure if he was just making his balls more accessible to my mouth or if he wanted me to rim him. My plan was to be bold, and I followed my plan and let his balls flop out of my mouth as my tongue made a trail to his ass. He did not pull back, he just moaned, "Oh baby," as my tongue circled his backside.

This was not my area of expertise, I had never rimmed Leo, or any other man for that matter. My area of expertise was just a few inches away, but my Alpha was indicating that he was enjoying his rim job so I rimmed away. And to my surprise, after a few minutes I got into it and enjoyed myself as much as my Master was enjoying the show.

My first thought was that maybe Chen wasn't a true Alpha and Master, he did suck my cock and then wanted me to rim him. Did he also want me to fuck him? I loved having him suck my cock, but I just can't picture myself being worthy of topping my Alpha. That's just not me, that's not my role. Not yet anyway.

But then I had a different thought, maybe Chen was just putting me in my place by having his beta sub tongue fuck his ass. That's the version that I decided to go with as I made my way back to his cock.

I licked up the underside of his cock, making my way to the glistening precum on the tip of his cock. I twirled my tongue around the eye of his cock as I captured my appetizer of his precum.

I'm not sure if it was 15 minutes or a half hour, once again I found myself "lost in cock" and my whole world revolved around bringing the maximum pleasure to the cock in my mouth and to the stud who it belongs to. It's an incredible feeling to submit to a fellow man, to be consumed by the desire to satisfy his manly urges, and to make him feel like the Alpha stud that he is in my eyes.

I had two competing thoughts, on one hand I wanted to stay "lost in cock" forever, but on the other hand I wanted to taste the sperm of my new Alpha. Leo had passed on feeding me his manjuice both last night and this morning, and the sperm count in my bloodstream was at dangerously low levels. Well at least that's the way it felt.

I didn't have to wait much longer as my desire to taste Chen's sperm won out over keeping him on the edge. I reached up with both hands and squeezed and played with his nipples while I fucked his cock with my mouth.

That sent him over the edge as he moaned, "Oh baby, I'm cumming," and then he grabbed my head and began pumping load after load of his hot sperm into my mouth. I was determined to get every last drop of his precious manjuice and savor it in my mouth before I released it down my throat and into my beta body. The thought of my stud's Alpha sperm swimming inside me made me feel like a true sub.

Without taking his softening cock out of my cum-filled mouth, I laid on my side with my head on his stomach as I nursed his cock and enjoyed the taste of my new addiction. After about five minutes of heaven having my Alpha's cock and cum in my mouth, I wanted to demonstrate my subservience to him by putting on a show of me swallowing his cum. He already knew I was a cockslut, I wanted him to know that I was also a cumslut.

I climbed up on top of him and showed him my mouthful of his still hot cum. I let some ooze out between my lips, before I seductively licked it back into my mouth and purred, "Mmmm, I just love the taste of my Master's sperm."

I was stroking my hard cock with one hand, and fondling my nipples with the other hand, as I continued my show and savored my tasty reward. Just when I was about to end the show by releasing his lovejuice down my throat and into my body, Chen pulled my face down to his and gave me an open mouth kiss.

A man after my own heart! Or more precisely, a man after his own cum! I was more than happy to share a cummy kiss with my stud, even though it meant less sperm for this cumslut. We swapped his cum back and forth as our lips and tongues tangled with each other in our mutual lust.

For the last half hour I had either his cock or his cum in my mouth, or both, and now I have his cum covered tongue in my mouth. And even after feeding me a huge load of cum, he is kissing me with more passion than any man has kissed me before. Including Leo.

Our snowball kiss finally melted as we both consumed his sperm in our lustful makeout session. I managed to speak and said, "Thank you Master for feeding me your sperm, I hope I pleased you." I knew I had pleased him, but a sub loves getting praise from his Alpha.

Chen put his hand on my cheek and said, "Oh Jamie, you are amazing, nobody has ever pleased me more. That was truly magical. I think I'm spoiled for life."