Paying it Forward Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at him and said, "Oh Master, you're the one who is spoiling me, you are so hot and make me so hot. I'm already addicted to your kisses, cock, and cum. And your hugs too!"

He wrapped his arms around me, and we cuddled and held onto each other in silence as we both took in what had just happened. I felt guilty about only thinking of Leo when I unfavorably compared him to Chen. Maybe it was my fault, I hadn't pushed Leo's boundaries very much as I focused mainly on being his oral cockslut and cumslut.

Or maybe Chen was just a better fit for me and my kinks. I already knew his cock was a perfect fit for my mouth. I had a whole week to find out how good of a fit he and his cock were for the rest of me. And I was looking forward to it.

We drifted off to sleep for a while, both spent by our early morning workout. I loved cuddling up next to his smooth, sexy body. A couple of months ago I would've wanted him to crossdress for me.

But now that I have realized and accepted my role of a beta sub, I no longer hide my desire for cock behind a pair of panties. Unless of course, I'm the one wearing the panties to please my Alpha.

I felt so safe, so happy, so wanted, and so damn horny as we spooned together. Chen woke me up with his gentle kisses on the back of my neck, and asked, "Does my baby have any plans for the rest of the day?"

My immediate answer was, "No plans, I was hoping we could do more of what we have been doing."

Chen laughed and said, "There's plenty of time for that. I was thinking we could go to the Club and hit a bucket of balls to warm up for our round tomorrow."

I teased him and said, "That sounds like a great idea, as long as you promise me I get round 2 with your putter and balls after."

"You drive a hard bargain there baby, but I promise you can have as many rounds with me as you'd like", was his answer.

"Exactly what I wanted to hear stud, but I have to stop by my house to change into more appropriate golf attire and get my clubs."

Chen said, "We can take my car, we'll just swing by your place on the way to the Club."

With the taste of our cummy kiss still lingering on my tongue, I reluctantly got out of bed and back in my red thong and shorts. We got in his car, I was a little embarrassed, but a lot turned on, when he opened and closed the car door for me.

I guided him to my house and he pulled into my driveway. Before I could invite him in, he had shut off the engine and opened his door to get out. I didn't view that as being rude, in my eyes it was a Masterful move. His sperm were still swimming inside me, he owned me, and my desire for his kisses and cock controlled me.

Once inside my house I closed the door and said, "Let me give you a proper welcome to my house." I then stepped forward to give him a hug and a passionate french kiss which lasted several minutes.

I just couldn't get enough of his endless passion. This time I was the only one with a hard cock between us, yet his desire for me was just as strong as if he were rocking a hard cock full of cum. Which made me want him even more.

"I better go change before we get carried away again," I told him as I took his hand and led him to my bedroom. Once we got in my bedroom I said, "According to the floor plan this is the Master bedroom, but is was only the beta bedroom until you stepped in it."

Again, the thought went through my mind that Leo had never been in my bedroom, or even my house, in the month that we had been together. And here Chen is in my bedroom the day after we met. Was he marking his territory?

Chen smiled and said, "You're so sweet baby, you make me feel like a Master."

I responded, "Well that's what you are to me. I feel so lucky that a handsome stud, with a perfect cock, wants to be with me." Then I left him there in the bedroom, and went into my closet to find a pair of golf shorts and a polo shirt.

When I came out of the closet, literally this time, Chen said to me, "I apologize if my early morning phone call caused your lady friend to leave. You could have told me that you were busy. You are just full of surprises, aren't you?"

I had no idea what he was talking about, then I glanced at my bed. I saw the thigh hi hose, purple camisole, and my leather collar spread across the sheet.

For a moment, I contemplated going with his version of the story, and telling him that I left a sure thing with sexy female for just the chance to get another one of his hugs, and maybe even that kiss that he owed me.

I decided to go boldly ahead with the truth, it would either draw him in or scare him away. I smiled at him and said, "That's not the case at all, I was home alone when you called. I got those out when I was deciding what to wear to meet you for coffee this morning. I decided those items might be too much for a first date. I thought I should save them for a second date if we ever got there."

Chen looked at me quizzically at first, then he broke out in a big smile and stated, "As I said before, you are full of surprises. I would love to see my baby dressed up like that for me. I think you could satisfy any and all of my desires."

I looked at him and said, "Master, my role and my goal is to satisfy all of your desires and to please you and your perfect cock. I will submit to you and be whatever kind of lover you desire."

My new Master's response was, "I am so glad to hear you say that baby, I want you in many ways, both naked and dressed up. I'm sure I'll lose control seeing you dressed up like that."

"I want you to lose control, and then take control as my Master," was my slutty response.

My newly empowered Master instructed me, "Now get your cute little ass dressed so we can go hit a bucket of balls. Then we are going to come back here and my sexy baby is going to dress up for me for our second date."

My beta cock twitched and my sub body quivered with excitement at my Master's command. I looked at him lovingly and submissively, and responded, "Yes Master, as you wish."

...to be continued...