Paying it Forward Ch. 06 - Final

Story Info
Which Master do I choose?
10.1k words
5
981
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chen walked over to the kitchen table, and came back with the leather goods for his sub to wear. He asked me, "What does my sub want to try on first, the chest harness and the waist and thigh harness, or the chest harness and combination cockring?"

I knew what I wanted to wear last, so I chose option # 1. I can't say I didn't like it, and I thought I'd love to wear it for my Master. But not for tonight, our first night with him as my Master, and me as his leather sub.

He had to help me put on both harnesses, and even put my already hard cock in his mouth while he was bent down adjusting my thigh harness. Definitely a different kind of Master.

I did my best to sell it as a viable option for the night, and said, "Oh Master I love it, you have such great taste. It makes me feel so sexy, so horny, and so submissive."

"Your Master thought you looked sexy and slutty as a femboy, but I like this look even more. Now you look like a sexy, slutty, cock sucking sub, who I want to ravage and ravish with cock and kisses."

"I couldn't ask for anything more Master, let me try on the other one and then you can decide," I said innocently.

He helped me out of the harnesses, and once again sucked my cock while doing so. I figured, he really enjoys sucking cock, or he's doing a great job of auditioning for the roles of my boyfriend, Alpha, and Master.

I was now ready to try on the combination leather harness and cockring, the outfit that at first glance I thought looked "so gay". But now I think it's going to be a perfect fit on me, and for the new me as well.

My Master adjusted the chest harness, while I adjusted the leather strap and chain that was adjusted to the cockring. Getting the cockring over my erect cock and swollen balls was more of a chore than anticipated, but I finished up just as Master was done adjusting the top portion. I now had two cockrings on, I wasn't about to attempt taking off my other cockring.

I stood back and asked, "Master, how do you like this one?"

He looked me up and down and said, "Yes, I love this one. This one is you, a sexy, slutty, cock sucking, gay sub. And the best part of it is, I can have you as my gay sub the entire week if I want."

"I am glad you want me to wear this, I think it's perfect for our first time together as Master and sub. And if the rest of the week is as hot as today, I'll be your gay leather sub, boyfriend, or femboy, for as long as you want me."

My delighted Master gave me my first kiss as his leather sub, and it was just as passionate as his kisses were when I was his boyfriend and femboy. But his tongue was in charge, and my job was to not have a battle of tongues, but to surrender my mouth to his lustful tongue fucking.

I missed his light, intimate, romantic kisses, but I already had those from him as my boyfriend and Alpha, and this is a different role. It turned me on, and made me feel even more used and submissive. And wanted.

When he had claimed victory over his sub's mouth with his tongue, he decided to do the same with his cock. He pushed me down by my shoulders and commanded, "Suck your Master's cock."

I began to lick his cock up and down, when he forcefully interrupted me, and said, "I told you to suck my cock, not lick it like it's a popsicle. Now put it in your sub mouth and do as I say."

I wasn't sure if I should apologize for my sin of licking his cock when he told me to suck it, or if I should just shut up and suck his cock. I went with sucking his cock, and that seemed to please my Master.

When I sucked his cock as his boyfriend that morning, and as his femboy just 30 minutes earlier, he was the passive recipient of a very active and eager cocksucker. He had provided an occasional thrust of his hips, but I was doing all the work. Not that I considered it work at all.

As my Master, it was a different story. He was fucking my mouth with his cock, and I liked it. No, I loved it. My job was to keep my teeth out the way as he used my mouth for his pleasure. And mine too in the process.

My eyes were watering, but my sub cock and heart were throbbing away. I was amazed at how effortlessly Chen had transformed into my Master, and how much I enjoyed being his leather sub. Just like being dressed up in my hose, camisole, and gloves brought out my femboy side, dressed in my leather harness and cockring brought out my sub side.

As his cock continued its onslaught of my mouth and throat, it was if he had knocked out any bit of Alpha male that was left in me. At least, momentarily. For the first time in my very short gay life, I felt as I had truly, and totally, submitted myself to my man.

It's not that I hadn't performed submissive acts before such as sucking a man's cock and letting him fuck me. But I never felt I was being all that submissive since I was getting exactly what I had wanted, cock and cum, in my mouth or ass.

I wasn't sucking his cock the way I wanted to suck it, he was fucking my mouth the way he wanted to fuck it. My wants and needs no longer mattered to me, nor him. I was there solely for his use and pleasure.

I felt like I had finally accepted my role as a sub, a total sub. I remembered how it felt when I had my first m2m kiss, it was both a relief and a release. A relief to find out what was missing in my life, and a release of my gay side to explore it.

My graduation to total sub felt the same way. It was a relief to finally completely surrender myself to my Master, and a release of any remaining bits of Alpha male inside of me. I was finally able to fully commit myself to serving and pleasing my Master, without any consideration of my own wants.

It was a good thing that I had just reached a higher level of submissiveness, as my Master stopped fucking my mouth, slapped his hard cock against my face a few times, and told me, "Go get me another beer, then go upstairs and wait for me by the bed."

He kept me waiting for at least 10 minutes, as he used the bathroom downstairs and started on his beer. No more taking my hand and leading me to the bedroom, that was what my boyfriend Chen did and what my Alpha Stud did with his femboy. My Master makes me serve him, and then walk myself upstairs to wait for him, and his perfect cock to arrive.

As I waited upstairs for my Master, I couldn't help but look at myself in the mirror at the new me. When I looked in the mirror earlier in the day when I was his femboy, I thought I looked kind of hot and sexy, or at least, slutty.

But to be honest, instead of thinking about being a femboy, I thought how hot it would be to be with a femboy dressed like I was. Someone smaller than me, smoother than me, and with a more androgynous face than me. Someone like Chen, but not him. Unless of course he was into that.

When I looked into the mirror wearing my combination chest harness and cock ring, I saw a man at peace with himself. His attire made him look like he was a gay sub, and it was a perfect fit for how he felt mentally, physically, and emotionally.

I took the opportunity to freshen up a little and apply more lube to my soon to be fucked ass. My Master finally made his grand entrance drinking his beer, and stood in front of me by the bed. I was expecting a kiss, but instead he pushed me down to suck his cock again.

I made sure to suck it and not lick it, I didn't want to disappoint my Master again. Once he was sufficiently hard, which didn't take very long at all, he barked, "That's enough, stand up and bend over the bed and spread your legs."

I was glad that i had just lubed up my ass, because he didn't bother lubing up his cock before he slid it balls deep into my ass. There was no pain at all as he pounded away at my manpussy, just the satisfaction of being used by my Master for his pleasure.

Was it due to the earlier fucking he had given his femboy when he broke in my asspussy? Or was it because he broke through my inner barrier to become a total sub? I think it was because he was the perfect man for me, with his perfect cock inside me, and I had on the perfect attire for my role. And my role fit me perfectly.

He started out holding my hips as he plunged his Master cock inside me. He discovered that the leather strap on the back of my chest harness gave him better leverage to continue his attack on my backside.

I could feel his balls slapping my balls with each thrust, I moaned each time he filled me with his cock. My moans were different than an hour earlier when he fucked me as his femboy. They weren't the girly moans of a femboy, they were the satisfied moans of a sub, being his true self, and getting fucked by his Master.

In rhythm with his balls slapping my balls, he began slapping my ass. I can say for sure that he slapped his leather sub's ass a lot harder than he slapped his femboy's ass a couple of hours ago. A Gentleman and Master in one.

He halted his assault with me bent over the bed, and expertly rolled me over on my back while his cock stayed buried inside me. He held my legs up with his arms, and continued to exert his dominance over his very satisfied, and grateful sub.

I loved being bent over and taken from behind from my Master, but I loved it even more when I could see the face of my perfect man, as he had his way with my body, and my soul. With each thrust of his cock, precum leaked out of my hard cock as he stimulated my P-spot at the just the right angle. My body was quivering and my cock was throbbing as he pummeled his new sex toy.

He pushed me further up so that we were both on the bed. He grabbed a pillow and stuffed it under me, giving him a better angle to pound away at my manpussy. I put a pillow under my head, giving myself a better view of my Master as he took full advantage of his willing sub.

"I love the way you fuck me, you are the best Master a sub could ever want," I moaned in my more manly sub voice. "Fuck me and breed me with your Master sperm, and mark me as your very own."

I already had swallowed some of his manjuice in the morning, the thought of having his Master sperm swimming in my beta sub body at both ends turned me on. I felt like such a sub cumslut.

"I already own your mouth, cockbitch." he said firmly. "And I'm about to own your ass too."

He then grabbed the leather strap that connected my chest harness to the cockring, and ramped up his quest to claim ownership of my ass. As he pulled on the strap, my ass rocked back onto his cock, pulling him deeper inside me.

Despite the furious pounding my manpussy was taking, I felt only pure pleasure to be giving myself completely to my Master. I never winced once as he used me for his selfish enjoyment, he only heard moans of delight from his sub.

I could feel my Master's perfect cock grow even more inside me as his breathing and thrusts intensified. The look on his face let me know that he was on the edge of completing his mission to own my ass.

With one last frenzied attack on my gaping hole, my Master grunted, and growled, "Here you go my little bitch."

Then his body and his cock stiffened, and he began to pump his hot load deep inside me, bathing my manpussy with his Master sperm. I did my best to help squeeze out any remaining drops of his manjuice as his cock softened inside me.

"Thank you Master for fucking me and breeding me with your sperm. I am so lucky to have such a studly Master," I praised my lover.

He had not kissed me the entire time while he was fucking me as his leather sub. I wanted that magic feeling of having my man's tongue in my mouth while his cock was in my ass. And his cock had already begun its retreat.

I was about to humbly request a kiss from my Master when he suddenly pulled his cock out of me. He knelt next to my face and commanded, "Now clean your Master's cock with your slutty mouth."

Obviously someone was still in character, and I felt guilty that I had considered my own desires before his. I was correct on one assumption, he would help me push my boundaries more than Leo would.

In all my previous anal encounters, there was always a washcloth involved in between my ass and mouth. Now my Master wants to put his cock in my mouth straight from my ass. I took one look at his shiny, cum covered cock, and couldn't resist the offer to get more of his cum in my sub mouth. A new boundary for me, and I was sure it wouldn't be the last one.

Once I had sufficiently cleaned his semi-hard cock, he got off the bed and took a big swig of his beer. He then handed it to me and told me to have some. I figured he didn't mind me sucking his cock straight from my ass, but he didn't want to kiss me right after I did it.

I handed the beer back to him,and he climbed in bed and started kissing me. Passionate and intimate kisses, just like Chen had given me when I was his beta male lover and femboy earlier.

He had dropped his Master character and started calling me baby and Jamie again. I didn't mind at all when he called me his cockbitch when he was in the role of Master. In fact, I hope he calls me that all the time, because that's exactly who I am when I'm with him. Naked, dressed as a femboy, or as his leather sub, I am his cockbitch.

I asked him, "Do you want me to take off my leather gear?" I figured we were back to being boyfriends again, with him as my Alpha male, and me as his beta male lover.

He looked me up and down and said, "No, keep it all on. You said you would be available to me 24/7 for the next week, I just might keep you dressed like this for the entire time. I haven't made up my mind yet."

The prospect of being dressed in my collar, handcuffs, and combination chest harness and cockring for the next week, both frightened me, and turned me on immensely. I conveyed my excitement by kissing him passionately and said, "I will stay dressed this way until you tell me otherwise. You are in control of how I dress for you all week."

He nodded his head, and abruptly changed the subject and said, "All this fucking has made me hungry, what do have to eat?"

I had spent the past few nights at Leo's house and didn't have anything substantial to eat in my fridge. "Sorry to say that I really don't have much to offer other than more beer, I can run out out and get something for us if you'd like."

"Don't worry about it baby, I have plenty of food at my place, let's go there. Besides, that's where I intend to keep my baby all week while you make my fantasies come true. Why don't you gather what you'll need for tonight and tomorrow morning, you can come back after golf tomorrow and get more of your things."

I had completely forgotten about our round of golf the next morning. My main goal for agreeing to fill in for Leo in the group was to see Chen again, and I had already achieved that goal. Riding around in a cart for 3-4 hours next to him would be okay, but not as fun as staying in bed with him all day.

Chen got dressed and bagged up all the gear that he had purchased, with the exception of what I was wearing. I put on a pair of running shorts and a long sleeve shirt over my sub gear, picked out clothes for golf in the morning, and headed downstairs.

He looked at me and shook his head and said, "I thought I was in charge of what you wear all week. Did I tell you to put on shorts and a shirt, I don't remember doing so."

"No you didn't tell me, but...," I began to protest.

I surely didn't want to walk out to his car in my driveway dressed as his leather sub, but I had told him that he could control what I wear

for the week.

He took one more look and said, "I don't want you to get arrested for indecency, you can keep your shorts on, but lose the shirt."

I did exactly as he commanded, grabbed my keys, and headed anxiously out the door. I thought I would be overcome with fear as I walked down the driveway to Chen's car with my collar, handcuffs, and chest harness visible to the world.

Instead, it was quite a thrill, and a very liberating feeling as I risked showing my neighbors a new side of me. Chen escorted me to his car, and opened the door for me. He blocked me from getting in the car right away, and held me close and kissed me.

He gave a quick tug on the strap leading down to my cockring, and said with a mischievous smile, "You may now get in the car baby."

We arrived at his house and I was hoping he would park in the driveway instead of the garage. The short walk down my driveway emboldened me, I was proud to show the world, or at least his neighbor, and not mine, that I belonged to my Alpha male.

Rather, he pulled into the garage and closed the door behind us. Depriving myself, and his neighbors, of a cheap thrill.

Once we got inside, he said, "I'm spent, you wore me out today baby. I only have enough energy to reheat some leftovers, take a shower, and then hit the bed for some much needed rest. You were incredible, I can't believe what a horny little slut you were today. I wonder if you can keep it up for 6 more days."

"My job for the next 6 days is to keep this up," I said, as I reached for his cock. For the first time ever, I was going to have unlimited access to a cock 24/7 for a week straight.

But there would be nothing straight about me for the next week, except for my cock. I was going to push my own limits to be the best gay lover I could be for him. I planned on getting as much cock and cum as I possibly could in the coming week, while I made his fantasies come true, and most likely, some of mine

We wolfed down the leftovers and headed upstairs to his bedroom. He carried up all the gear he had bought and I brought my change of clothes and essentials, lube included.

He said, "Here, let me help you take your gear off so we can shower together."

I was a little disappointed that I was about to take off my leather sub gear, but I was very glad that I was going to take a shower with my Alpha. Besides, even being totally naked with him, I still felt and acted like his beta sub. But it wasn't an act at all.

We kissed like the passionate lovers we had become over the course of our sex filled day, even though only one of us still had a hard cock. We washed each other's bodies in the shower in virtual silence as we were both worn out from the day's activities.

We climbed into bed and I cuddled up next to my Alpha and said, "Thank you for the best day of sex in my life, you were the most incredible lover as my boyfriend, Alpha male, and Master. I am so lucky to be with a Stud like you."

He pulled me close and said, "I should be the one thanking you Jamie, I had never even kissed a man until we kissed this morning. After only one day, we've done just about everything two men can do together. Whatever else is left, I'm sure we'll do it by the end of the week."

"We can do whatever you want to do, I'll be happy to accompany you on your walk on the wild side over the next 6 days. Use me as you wish to make your fantasies come true," I whispered to my stud.

He kissed me on the lips and said, "Jamie, I don't think of this as a walk on the wild side, this feels more like I am finally on the right path. I'm not really sure just how gay I am, but I'm sure I'm going to find out by the end of the week."

I was intrigued by what he had said, that by the end of the week, we'll have done everything two men can do together. Well so far we had kissed, I had sucked his cock to completion, we shared a cummy kiss, he had sucked my cock, and he had fucked me until he came inside me. That about covered what we did while I was his boyfriend, femboy, and leather sub.

What was left? He hadn't sucked my cock to completion, and I hadn't fucked him. That was about all I could think of on my limited experiences. Leo had never sucked me to completion, that would definitely be bonus points for Chen if he does.

I had never fucked Leo, but to be honest, I never really wanted to. He would rarely put my cock in his mouth, I was sure he didn't want it in his backdoor. But I could see myself fucking Chen's smooth ass as my boyfriend. He would be my first. Or maybe even fuck his ass when he was dressed as a femboy. He wouldn't be my first, but perhaps he'd be my best.