Paying it Forward Ch. 06 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he had taken in the last bead and had adjusted to it comfortably, it was time for the machine to do its job. And I got to be the lucky guinea pig to go first.

We were setting up the machine with the various settings, and getting it positioned properly to maximize the pleasure, when Chen said, "I think to complete this fantasy, I want you to wear your new chest harness, but put it on backwards to show you are my sub. I will wear the one I picked out yesterday, the way a Master wears it."

I wasn't sure if he was right about that or not, but I could relate to where he was coming from. My walk on the wild side began by dressing up with CD's or Trans girls and sucking their cock. I couldn't do it as me, so I did it as someone else.

Then I transitioned to being in male mode with CD's and Trans girls, if I was going to suck cock as myself, it was going to be the cock of a hot girl. That wasn't gay, maybe it was bi though. At least that's how I justified it to myself.

And ever since my first m2m kiss, I realized that I could be just me, and suck a man's cock. If Chen had to assert his Alpha status with a leather harness to get his ass fucked by a machine, I was more than willing to make his fantasy come true.

With both of us in our respective harnesses, Chen reached into his bag and took out a chain leash. He clipped it onto the o-ring on my leather collar, and further exhibited his control of his sub.

He didn't have to worry, I had no intentions of going anywhere. I was right where I wanted to be, about to get fucked from behind while I sucked my Alpha's cock.

It would only be better if I were about to get fucked by a real cock. It was going to be a threesome with just the two of us. How romantic.

I got on all fours, and backed my well lubed ass up against my 6 inch silicone backdoor lover. Chen used the remote to turn it on, and it began slow, short thrusts into my manpussy.

"Harder, faster, and deeper," I begged. "Just like the way my Stud fucked me yesterday."

"You little slut," he said, and then set the machine to fuck me harder, faster, and deeper. Just like he did yesterday, and just like I wanted it.

He then took his place at the head of the bed, with his sub between his legs in front of him, and getting fucked from behind. Once all was aligned it our little world, it felt like the entire Universe was aligned in my favor.

I remembered the look of pure delight on the face of the cocksucker in the video, and imagined that I had the same look on my cocksucking face.

I wiggled my ass slightly to get my silicone friend to hit my P-spot on its mission, and then I was ready for my big moment. I looked up into my Alpha's eyes, and held his stare as I held his cock in my hand, and moaned in rhythm with my backdoor boyfriend's assault.

My fantasy of being spit-roasted came true a moment after Chen literally yanked my chain, and barked, "Stop looking at me, and start sucking my cock you little bitch."

I started sucking his cock, and physical and emotional waves of pleasure flowed through me. The reality of being spit-roasted exceeded my fantasy. I was getting pleasure at one end, and giving and getting pleasure at the other end. Best of all, the perfect cock in my mouth belonged to the man who was soon to be King. My King.

Check that one off my to-do list, getting fucked in the mouth and in the ass at the same time. But really, that's a check mark with an asterisk. Or better yet, my newest to fantasy is to be spit-roasted by two "real" cocks at once.

At this rate, by the end of week I'll have the fantasy of being fucked in the ass by one guy while 5 other guys fuck my mouth and shoot their hot cum all over my face. I wonder if Chen would go for that, I know I would. But maybe we could add 5 more guys to the fun, I don't want all that tasty sperm go to waste on my face, I want an equal amount down my throat.

Back to my wonderful reality, I asked him to slow down the machine to match my rhythm of bobbing up and down on his cock. He adjusted his partner in crime just right, and for the first time in my life, I got "lost in cock" at both ends at once.

The pleasure at one end did not distract from the pleasure at the other end. Instead it enhanced it as my body was in a constant loop of getting cock at both ends. It was the peak of my sexual experiences up until that point, and I knew that I had much longer than 6 more days with Chen to reach a new peak.

All good things must come to and end, and Chen was getting dangerously close to feeding me more than his precum. I needed him hard and horny so he wouldn't change his mind about getting fucked by the machine.

I was either too weak, too turned on, or just loved having cock in both ends to end my fantasy come true. I stopped bobbing up and down on his cock and just held it in my mouth. I tickled his cock with my tongue, while my mechanical lover tickled my P-spot on its steady journey back and forth inside me.

"Just keep doing that baby, I just love watching my sexy boyfriend suck my cock while his cute ass is getting fucked," said the owner of the only real cock inside me.

I noticed that he referred to me as his "boyfriend", and not as his slut, sub, or baby. I am dressed as a leather sub with a leash connected to my collar, and he still calls me his boyfriend. That made it official in my mind, I had chosen him as Alpha, Stud, and Master, and he had chosen me as his boyfriend. As his boyfriend, I would also be his femboy and leather sub. Or whatever role he desired.

I took his cock out of my mouth long enough to say, "I love watching my Stud as I suck his perfect cock and get fucked from behind. I'm sure this won't be the last time we"ll do this."

"You got that right, the view is perfect from my end. We'll have to find a Trans girl or a femboy to replace the machine, that way we can trade places and I can fuck my boyfriend while I watch him suck cock."

I just nodded my head in agreement, I didn't want to take my dream man's cock out of my mouth again. I was now well into bonus time on my fantasy of being spit-roasted, and I thought that ending it while I still wanted more of it would make the best memory.

I moved forward so that my backdoor lover was now fucking the bedsheets, and continued to hold his cock in my mouth until he shut off the machine.

With one last lick and a kiss on the tip of his cock, I said, "Now it's my turn to watch my sexy Stud suck my cock while his cute ass is getting fucked."

After a quick trip to the bathroom to clean up, I returned to find Chen on all fours on the bed, positioning himself in front of the fucking machine that was about to take his virginity.

"I hope you enjoy this as much as I did," I said. "You just made my # 1 fantasy come true, and it was better than I imagined because I was sucking my boyfriend's perfect cock. You truly are my dream man, you make my dreams come true."

"Baby, that makes me so happy to hear you say that. Now lube me up and you can make one of my dreams come true," he implored.

I detached the fake cock, lubed it up, and manually began inserting it into Chen's still virgin ass. He moaned in pleasure as the head of the cock popped through his no longer virgin backdoor. I slowly moved it deeper into him until it was all the way in.

I reattached his backdoor lover to the machine, and he eagerly backed his ass up to take a new path on his walk on the wild side. I turned on the machine, and I could tell my Stud was turned on as well.

I took my place in front of him, and he promptly took my cock in his mouth and began sucking me. I was turned on by both his expert blowjob, and watching him getting fucked from behind. But I was still his beta, and what turned me on most was seeing how much my Alpha was enjoying himself, and my cock.

Although Chen had sucked his first cock just a little over 24 Hours ago, he did it better and with more passion than any female ever had. And definitely better than Leo.

My cock had been throbbing since our hug in the parking lot a day and a half ago, and the only release I had since then was some precum. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and said, "You are so hot, you're about to make your baby cum."

He reached for the remote and turned off the machine. He pulled himself away from his backdoor boyfriend, and put all his focus on his boyfriend's cock in front of him.

Less than a minute later, I was filling my Stud's mouth with my beta sperm as he milked my cock like a cum hungry slut, kind of like me. He held it in his mouth as he nursed every last drop from my spent cock.

He climbed up above me and I opened my mouth for a kiss. But once again, he held back from kissing me. Instead, he drooled his mouthful of my cum into my mouth and over my lips.

And then he kissed me, a passionate, cum filled kiss, that was the best kiss of my life. We kissed until all the cum was gone, and then we kissed some more. Even though I just had a massive orgasm, I had never felt more lust and desire for a lover in my life.

"That was incredible, you are the best lover ever. I am so lucky to be with a Stud like you. And you got to check two more items off your to-do list."

"That was so hot baby, I never knew getting fucked would feel so damn good. Not to mention how sexy it felt to have you cum in my mouth. I guess I have a lot to learn," my Stud replied.

"Well what's next on your to-do list, now that you had your ass played with, and sucked my cock to completion," I asked.

"There are so many things I would love to do with you during the rest of the week. I just don't know what I want to do next. But before the end of the week, I already know that I want to get fucked by a real cock, my boyfriend's cock," my dream man answered.

"If that is what my Stud wants, we can definitely do that this week, and next week, and the week after," I responded.

"What do you mean Jamie, has Leo extended his trip?"

"Not that I know of," I replied. "But I do know that you are the perfect lover for me, and I want to be with you. If you"ll have me, I promise I will always do my best to love, worship, and adore you, and your perfect cock. I want to be your boyfriend, femboy, sub, and whatever else you desire. I am yours if you want me."

"Oh Jamie baby, of course I want you, you are the best lover ever. I just know you could make me happy forever. But how are you going to break the news to Leo?"

"Just leave that up to me, I'll figure something out. Maybe I'll tell him that there's a new Master in town."

"That's right baby, now get down there and suck your new Master's cock," was his first command as my new Master.

"As we both wish," I said obediently. And I started my new life, with my Master's perfect cock right where it belonged - in my mouth.

I just love a happy ending.