Paying it Forward Ch. 06 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed under the covers and said, "I just want to kiss your cock goodnight, the perfect cock that gave me so much pleasure today." I was already in love with his cock. At this pace, I could be in love with him by the end of the week. Or sooner.

Even in its soft state, I loved having his cock in my mouth. It felt like home, a new home. I climbed back up and said, "To be continued in the morning."

He laughed and said, "You really are an insatiable slut, we're going to get along just fine. But don't forget, we have golf in the morning. We'll have to be out of here by 8:00 to go get to the course. We should drive there separately, like you and Leo did."

"That's a good idea," I said sarcastically. "We wouldn't want your friends getting the idea that we're anything more than neighbors. Especially when they see me walking bow legged and my golf stance is wider."

"You're going to get a spanking in the morning for that wise remark,"he teased.

"Promise?" I teased back.

With one final passionate kiss, followed up by tender kiss on my lips, he said, "Goodnight my sweet Jamie," and rolled me over and spooned me.

"Goodnight my Stud," I replied, as I basked in the glow of being held in my Alpha's arms. With thoughts of his sperm still swimming in both ends of my body, and recalling how it got there, I drifted off to a peaceful, much needed night of sleep.

I woke up at 7:00 to the sound of Chen peeing. I waited until his steady stream turned to spurts, and went to greet him in the bathroom.

Just as he was finishing up, I walked in and said, "Good morning my handsome Stud, please allow me to take care of that for you." I then dutifully got down on my knees, and took the last few drops of pee in my mouth.

I had no desires for a golden shower, and I hoped he didn't either. But cleaning my Stud's cock with my mouth, and getting a few drops of his pee in the process, was a turn on. Not to mention, surprisingly tasty.

He looked down and said, "I'm glad to see my horny lover from yesterday hasn't changed his ways."

"I'll always be horny for my Stud," I replied. He headed back to bed while I took my turn emptying my bladder. I made sure he heard me rinsing out my mouth. I had kissed him yesterday with a mouthful of his cum, I didn't think he wanted me to kiss him with the taste off his pee in my mouth.

I put on the act of a petulant child when I got back in bed, and said, "I don't want to go golfing today, I want to stay in bed with you and your perfect cock all day. Is it too late to cancel?"

"Yes Jamie, it is too late to cancel. You can play with my cock all you want when we get back, I promise. Now quit your whining and come cuddle with me for 30 minutes before we have to go."

"As you wish." We cuddled face to face, holding each other close, with his sweet, tender kisses breaking the silence. He was definitely in boyfriend mode, and I definitely wanted to be his boyfriend. I hoped that he didn't want me to be just his femboy and leather sub. I could be his femboy and leather sub anytime, but I wanted to feel like his boyfriend all of the time.

Mother Nature was on my side, I began to hear raindrops on his vaulted roof. Moments later, a downpour began and washed away any chance of getting in our morning round of golf. Before I could thank the skies for my lucky break, Chen's phone rang.

It was Sammy on the phone, calling to confirm that golf was canceled for the day. They talked for a few minutes and then Chen looked at me and winked as he said to Sammy, "Well, I guess this gives me a few extra hours to knock some things of my to-do list. I'll let Jamie know that golf has been canceled. See you next week."

He had barely ended the call when I climbed under the covers and announced, "The first thing on my to-do list today is to suck my boyfriend's perfect cock." Being a man of my word, and also being a man who loves to suck cock, that's exactly what I did.

Once I got my appetizer of his precum, I climbed up and kissed him and asked, "What's the first thing on your to-do list?"

"Having my boyfriend suck my cock was # 1, I guess I can check that off the list. The # 2 thing on my list then is to have breakfast. So let's go downstairs and have some coffee and eggs, and we can figure out together what # 3 on my list will be."

I got out of bed and asked, "What do you want me to wear for breakfast?"

He picked out a black bikini brief which barely covered my cock, and handed me a spare robe. Almost as an afterthought, he said, "And put on your collar too, you can wear that as my boyfriend, femboy, or sub. Also, it will remind you that I own you for the next 6 days."

"Your cock is the only reminder I need to know that you own me," I informed my Stud.

Over breakfast he asked me, "So Jamie, please tell me how you learned to be such an incredible lover. You must have many interesting stories to tell."

I answered, "You'd be surprised at how few stories I have to tell, but a few of them are quite interesting."

I then gave him the Cliff Notes version of how an ex-girlfriend fucking me with a strap-on, led me to searching out the real thing with CD's and Trans girls. I told him how sometimes I also crossdressed, sometimes I was the Top male, but most of the times I was the bottom male.

I told him how I was attracted to their beauty, their passion, their lust, and most of all, their cocks. "I thought I had reached the peak of my bi-curiosity. But deep down I wondered, was it shecock that I loved, or was it just cock that I craved."

"Sounds like a hard problem to solve," he quipped.

I laughed at his joke, and continued, "Then just a few months ago, a man your age surprised me with my first m2m kiss, and I surprised myself by kissing him right back. Within the next half hour I had sucked my first man cock and been fucked by my first man. Ever since that moment, I've been hooked on man kisses, cock, and cum. And for at least the next 6 days, that's what I want to get from you."

"Don't worry baby, you'll get plenty of that over the next 6 days, and hopefully longer. I'm just surprised that you became such a wonderful lover in such a short time."

I replied, "I think to be the best lover, you need to know what your partner wants. To be the best bottom, it helps to have been a Top. To be the best Top, it also helps to have experience as a bottom. I just found that my natural role with men was that of a beta sub."

He thought about that for a while, and said, "I never thought of it that way, but now I know what my # 3 and # 4 items are on my to-do list. They were already on my list, but they just moved to the top."

"I'm sure I will love whatever is on your list. Please tell me," I begged.

"I want to suck your cock to completion and give you a cummy kiss, and I want you to to play with my ass."

That caught me by surprise, but I can't say I wasn't looking forward to feeding him my cum and playing with his smooth, cute ass. Leo had never sucked me to completion, multiple bonus points for Chen.

I wasn't sure what he meant exactly when he said he wanted me to "play" with his ass. Did he want me to Top him, or just use my mouth, fingers, or toys on him? I thought I would just go with the flow when it happened and I would be happy either way.

We cleaned up the kitchen and headed upstairs for Chen to work on his to-do list. Just as I was slipping off my robe I got a text from Leo.

It said, "I just got a notice that our order was delivered. Would you please pick it up off my porch after golf today and take it your house?

Thank you."

I texted him back right away and wrote, "It's raining here, golf was called off. I'll go get it right now. Maybe I'll even try it out."

"I assumed you would," was his final text of the day.

I informed Chen that I had to go pick up a delivery off of Leo's porch, and suggested that I go pick it up and he could meet back at my house.

He seemed irritated that I was interrupting our time together to go help out his competition, and relayed it by saying, "I thought you belonged to me for the next 6 days, not him."

"I am sorry Chen, you are 100% correct. I should have asked your permission, and yes I do belong to you for the next 6 days. I just think the package on his porch could make the next 6 days even hotter. I know it would help you knock # 3 and 4 off your to-do list."

"Okay, then go get the package off of his porch then. I just don't understand why you can't bring it back here," said my jealous sounding boyfriend, still irritated.

"Please trust me on this," I said. "I wouldn't feel comfortable bringing this into your home, and I don't think you would either."

"Yes Jamie, I will trust you on this. You definitely haven't led me wrong yet, that's for sure. I'm excited, and a little bit nervous about this mysterious package. Now go get it, and I'll gather up everything and meet you back at your place in 30 minutes."

I remembered to ask him how I should dress for my errand, without any hesitation, he said "Shorts and your t-shirt are fine, and keep your collar on."

"Yes Sir," I replied. I didn't call him "Master" because he was being my boyfriend at the moment. But he was still my Alpha, and I was still his beta.

I kissed him goodbye, and teased him on my way out the door by saying, "And by the way, you should be a little nervous about the big surprise package."

I wasn't self conscious at all about wearing my collar as I made my way down his walk to my car in the driveway. They were his neighbors, not mine. Maybe he hadn't thought about that. It was actually a liberating feeling. I wasn't ashamed to be seen as his sub, I was proud of it.

I pulled into Leo's driveway and sat there for a moment as I looked around for any neighbors in view. I adjusted my leather collar to the loosest buckle so it sat lower on my neck. Chen didn't say anything about adjusting my collar, he just told me to keep it on.

The coast was clear and I made my way to his porch to retrieve the package. It turned out to be multiple packages which required a couple of trips back and forth to my car.

I nervously drove the few blocks back to my house with the goods in my trunk. I wasn't worried about the contents of the packages, I was worried that one of Leo's neighbors confused me for a porch pirate and the police were on their way.

Fortunately for me, I made a clean getaway as I drove into my garage and closed the door behind me. Two trips later, all my new toys were upstairs in my bedroom, just waiting to be played with.

That is, except for the "some assembly required" message on the fucking machine box. I was hoping that Chen wasn't as mechanically declined as me.

I opened the three smaller packages to find the anal beads, chest harness, and handcuffs, that completed my order with Leo. I thought the anal beads would be a good way to begin playing with my new neighbor's ass, and the fucking machine would finish the job.

Just as I began to open the fucking machine box, I heard Chen pull into my driveway. I hustled downstairs to greet him at the door, strangely checking myself in the hallway mirror to make sure I looked good for my man. Good thing that I had a new sense of vanity as I noticed my loose fitting collar, and quickly adjusted it to the previous fit.

I opened the door for him as he made his way up the walk. He stood on the doorstep and said, "Kiss the man who owns you for the next 6 days before you close the door."

If that was a test, I passed with flying colors and kissed him in a way that prying eyes would never confuse with a friendly greeting. Over the past month with Leo, I had thought about not hiding my choice of lovers. I didn't plan on announcing it to the world, but why should I hide something that I'm not embarrassed about.

Something that is not wrong at all, and has given me an immense amount of pleasure, clarity, and a new view of myself and life. But out of respect to Leo's desire to keep our secret, I had kept my secret.

I wasn't quite at the point of ruling out ever being with females or Trans girls again, but I knew I would always want a male lover in my life.

He was satisfied with our semi-public display of affection, and stepped inside as I closed the door behind him. He took me by my hand and said, "I can't wait to see what you have upstairs for us."

The look of surprise on his face when he saw the fucking machine was priceless. He blurted, "I remembered you telling me that he had ordered a fucking machine, but I just thought you meant a vibrating dildo. This is a real fucking machine, I can't believe it."

I think it was too much for him to take in at the moment, and he diverted his attention to the other items. He saw the leather chest harness and handcuffs, and said with a tone of sarcasm, "I see that your two Masters have the same taste in men and accessories."

"I can see why you would think so, but that is not true," I protested. "I picked out those items myself, so it is me who has the same taste as one of my Masters, you."

I showed him the anal beads, and told him that this would be a good way to play with his ass. He looked at beads and said, "I agree, after you suck my cock and give me another rim job like you did yesterday. That was a first for me and I liked it."

He then said, "I guess we should start on assembling this incredible fucking machine, but first tell me how you convinced staid old Leo to order such a thing. I am beyond curious."

So I told him the story, "We were watching a POV video of a man on all fours sucking cock. The cocksucker was bucking his ass while he bobbed his mouth up and down on his stud's cock. Then the camera panned back to show the lucky cockbitch getting fucked by a machine at the same time."

"Wow, that sounds hot. Is that what made him order one for you?"

"I told him about my fantasy of being spit-roasted by two cocks, one in my mouth and one in my ass. He wasn't open to involving a third person in this side of his life, so he ordered this as a compromise. I thought of it as a good start."

"That sounds more like the Leo I know, great guy, but not the most adventurous sort. Although I have to say, he is a lot more open minded than I gave him credit for, and he has great taste in men."

Then he added, "A Trans girl or a femboy."

"I'm not sure what you mean?" I asked.

"I would love to have either a Trans girl or a femboy join us so we can spit-roast you. And then you and I can spit-roast them. Hell, maybe by then I'll be so damn horny the two of you can spit-roast me."

Ding, ding,ding. Multiple new bonus points for Chen in his contest with Leo, his lead is steadily increasing.

We open the box and get out the instructions. Chen told me to strip down to my underwear and collar, go into the garage and get some tools, and get us two beers while I'm down there.

He's the one who is about to get his ass rimmed, have a set of anal beads inserted, and then fucked by a machine, and he is still ordering me around. I admire that in an Alpha, my Alpha.

Either it was a simple assembly project, or our motivation to put it to use turned us both into genius mechanics. We had it up and running, or pumping, before we even finished our beers.

"We both need to clean ourselves out before we play with our new toys," I informed him. I grabbed two bottles of enema solution and handed him one. I told him to use the Master bathroom and I'll use the guest bathroom and we can then shower together.

I could tell he was not looking forward to the process. I shifted into my femboy role and voice, and said, "You Top Studs just don't realize all the work a bottom bitch goes through just to get you to fuck us."

"It better be worth it," was the last thing I heard as I left the room.

Thirty minutes later, we were in the shower, making out more than washing up. I dropped to my knees and started sucking his cock. My finger found his soapy ass and I started to rub around his backdoor. He spread his legs and I slipped my finger into his tight hole.

He moaned as I rubbed up against his prostate, his cock twitching in my mouth. I figured that was enough of a start, and withdrew my finger and stood up to kiss him. Before I could kiss him, he dropped to his knees and did the exact same thing to me. Except my hole was no longer tight from the pounding he gave it the day before.

Two days in a row he had sucked my cock, another bonus point for him. I was lucky if Leo sucked my cock twice a week, maybe for a total of 5 minutes. And then I would end up jacking myself off on his cock and licking it clean like it was his cum before I kissed him with it. I thought that was kind of hot at the time.

Chen already had plans to suck me to completion. Giving me a snowball kiss afterwards would pretty much seal his victory over Leo in the competition to be my boyfriend, Alpha, and Master.

We made out and groped each other in the shower until the hot water began to run out. I wondered if he was really that passionate or if he was just stalling getting his ass fucked by the beads and the machine. And maybe even by me, his beta boyfriend.

As we toweled each other off, I asked him, "What do you want to do first?"

He said, "Everything I want done to me, I want to do with you first. You're the more experienced one at this, you show me the way."

We climbed into bed and resumed our makeout session, but only for a few moments. He then slid down and sucked my cock again, before he lifted my legs and began giving me a rim job.

I guess he really meant it when he said he was going to do everything to me that I was going to do to him. I hoped that also included picking me and falling in love with me.

I never knew a rim job could feel so good, I was actually looking forward to repaying the favor as soon as he was done. Once it was my turn, I sucked his cock and gave him a prolonged rim job, playing with his cock and nipples with my hands while I my mouth and tongue did its magic below.

It was now my turn to have the anal beads in my ass. He sucked my cock while he gradually pushed the increasing bigger sized beads into me. The pleasure grew as the size of the beads grew, all the while he was sucking my cock like a pro.

He pulled the beads out one by one, and then pushed them back in, never once taking my cock out of his mouth. He didn't know it at the time, and I wasn't about to tell him. But he had just won the competition, I was going to choose him at the end of the week. In the meantime, I was going to make him think that Leo was still in the race.

I had to ask him to stop with the anal beads, I was too close to orgasm, and I needed to save my erection for later.

I got up and washed off the anal beads and headed back to bed with my Stud. I followed the script and kissed him before I headed down to give him head. I gave him a short bonus rim job before I began inserting the beads into my Alpha.

I was not confused about our roles. He was my Alpha and I was his beta, giving him pleasure. If he gets pleasure from sucking my cock or from me playing with his ass, that doesn't make him any less of an Alpha, Stud, or Master in my eyes. To me, that makes him the perfect Alpha, Stud, and Master.

The first few beads passed easily into his ass. I took his rock hard cock in my mouth to help distract him from the bigger beads to follow. But then I got distracted by sucking his cock and almost forgot about the beads. Old habits die hard.

Each bigger bead popped into his ass along with the sound of a satisfied moan from Chen as his body quivered and his cock twitched in my mouth. I used his technique of pulling the beads out and pushing them back in as I sucked his cock. But I did it for twice as long as he did. After filling my mouth and ass the day before with his hot sperm, he was rocked, but not fully loaded like I was.