All Comments on 'Paying My Debt'

by Dimecross

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Buck_NekkedBuck_Nekkedover 20 years ago
This is why...

I don't play poker! *LOL* Great story!!

GagelessGagelessover 20 years ago
New stories??

Not a bad read. Good first post. But dont you think the ol' poker story has been done to death a bit??

jessy19jessy19over 20 years ago
Yay!

You did a fabulous job with this one and even though the previous comments state that poker games have been done a bit, it was still very sexy and hot! Great job!

RAVIGULERIARAVIGULERIAover 20 years ago
poker game

i doubt if real wives r like that?

DimecrossDimecrossover 20 years agoAuthor
From the author .......

Yeah I guess it had, I haven't read that many about it. This was my first loving wives attempt, but not my first story. Thanks for commenting you guys.

I've known some wives, yes, who will do that just to get even. I guess if you haven't, then this story could seem a bit unrealistic. I'm just glad those who commented here are smarter than those who sent annonymous feedback by email, good God omighty ... hahahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
I think it was a great story

It may be an old story but the twist that you spun when the hubby bet double or nothing was hot. Only wish I played poker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Simple

My neighbour needed $5000, i could only give him $3000 , i could not give him all the amount,$2000 short,so i suggested to him how we could raise the money.His wife,with 4 other guys, $500 each to fuck her all night at my place, he said no but later came back desparate o.k.Sian came over, she hated me, but i told her get into stockings,no panties.The guys were out in the games room, i led her in, she was to suck each one, then whatever they wanted.She went around, they behaved, when she got to me, i grabbed her head and fucked into her mouth.What a slut,o.k. guys lets go, no she said as they set to her,on your knees as she was pushed down my cock into her mouth as one of the guys worked his cock into her cunt.she yowled as he fucked into her,my cock in her throat, suck it bitch as my cock swelled and my cumm filled her mouth.Swallow bitch, as i pumped into her throat, one of the guys filling her cunt, straight away replaced by another, her mouth also filled.All the guys did her cunt, including Stan whose cock was at least 10 inches , her eyes glazing as he rooted into her.I decided to do her arse,and i positioned behind her and pushed my cock into her round bacside, she screamed as another guy pushed back into her mouth.I rooted into her arse as hard as i could until i blew my load uo her shit chute, only to be followed by 2 others and the highlight of the night sTan chugging into her bum with his 10 inches, she was heard to say yes, yes, by the end of the night.We paid her, but she often strays over to my place when her husband is at work and my workmates often do her.the slut loves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Closet Slut

She thought about it, had hubby for an excuse and had a ball, including debasing him further. He wanted to renig on the bet, she didn't. Epilogue: He wakes up in the morning and revisits to humility of last night, her wnton fucking, her abuse of him, packs a bag, back hands the slut accross the kitchen, takes her rings, leaves, gets an apartment and an attorney. He was careless and stupid, she was a slut and a whore, he was not a cukold!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Too many crimes commited

Illegal drugs since they certainly were not over the counter pills. Rape and conspiricy to commit rape.

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 13 years ago
DWornock

If it was going to take eight of them, with alcohol, they were probably over the counter. Use your brain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sick

The guy writing this story is either gay, retarded or a wick fuck who obviously has no interaction with women or people in general. No self caring man who even slightly lived his wife would do this even slightly. This is a suggestion of drugged rape after a game of cards in which husband better in something that no self respecting man would do and had no right doing it anyway.Noother man with any respect would suggest going along with such a sick thing...I know this is fantasy so to speak but the writer he got to be one sick fuck...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

juvenile unrealistic 12 guys c'mon dude. Who would agree to that no matter how drunk she is. Nice imagination but too far-fetched, good effort though

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just plain stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous