Paying My Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The black man, Darren, pulled her off the bed, so he could lay in her place. The others knew right away what he was getting at, and they helped Marie lay on top of him, back to stomach. She pulled her knees under her arms, while Darren inserted his prick once again into her ass, while another of the men got on his knees, placing each knee on either side of Darren legs. This put him in perfect place to enter her sopping cunt, pushing some of the oozing cum back inside her.

I was lucky enough to at least be right next to her pelvic area, so I could see just about everything. I figured, what the hell, I might as well make the best of it. I watched as her poor body was pushed and pulled by the two cocks penetrating her.

My own cock was stirring in my pants, this was one of the hottest things I’d ever seen, watching my sexy wife take two well sized cocks at once. They fucked her like they hadn’t yet, all three molded together almost as one, nearly bouncing off the bed. Before long Marie was moaning and shouting “I’m cumming, ohhh, god, please don’t stop fucking me!” The guys pounded her harder, shaking her voice as she continued to scream for them to fuck her harder, they gave her what she was asking for.

Near as soon as she stopped screaming, stopped breathing, both men started pumping their seed into her craving body. Both gave one last thrust, sinking all they had in her. They remained that way for a long time, Marie’s head all the way back, laying it on Darren’s shoulder. The men started to un-mount her, but she stopped them, and told some of the others to lay my chair all the way back on the floor.

She then let one withdraw, placing her hand quick over her pussy, while she lifted herself off of Darren, and the bed. She stood over my face, looking down at me. Looking into her eyes above me, I saw a glimpse of the woman I knew that morning, but nothing more. Maria Rains disappeared, as she lowered herself, squatting down over my face, she removed her hands from her crotch.

I could smell the sweet stench of sex oozing from her flesh, I inhaled deeply. I watched as the thick stream of semen started it’s decent from her open holes. I was slow to realize what she was doing, but I wised up as soon as she lowered herself onto my face.

“Eat their man juice from my well fucked pussy, eat it!” she yelled, “Lick my pussy, and make me cum on your face. Make me squeeze out our cum into your mouth.”

There was nothing I could do but keep my mouth closed, until she reached around grabbed my balls, squeezing them tight. I opened my mouth to scream from the pain, but my mouth was flooded with thick, white ooze. She started rocking back and forth, sliding her dripping crotch along my face, grinding the cum into my skin like lotion.

At first the taste was horrible, but soon I was able to taste my wife more than those men. I greedily lapped at her pussy, sucking in all that was there, I didn’t care what it was or who it came from. I swiped my tongue from her asshole to her clit and back again, pushing it into her pussy every time by. She stayed on my face during three orgasms, each time pressing herself against me harder, gyrating her hips slowly, before lifting a tad so I could continue.

The 12 men in the room had suddenly starting stepping up to her two by two, jerking off and cumming on her face, sending her over the edge once more. After that last orgasm, she lifted and settled herself back onto my chest, and having clear view now, I saw Joe holding the camera, he had gotten it all on tape. Humiliation rushed over me, had I just done what I thought I’d done? I asked myself. Swallowing, I tasted my answer.

I looked into my wife’s eyes again, her angelic face staring down at me with compassion and embrace, not revenge, and lust like before; I knew this night was finally over. She looked up at the men all standing around us, smiling as they relived the nights events in their minds, and she told all of them to get out, the game was over, and the debt was paid. They all acted like children with their “aw man’s” and somber faces.

We were soon in that room all by ourselves, she untied me and asked me to sit on the bed beside her.

“Baby I’m sorry, I was a fool to do what I did.” And as heart felt as my words were, they were met with a cruel response.

“I know you are, and I hoped you’ve learned your lesson, cause I’ll have no problem calling them back again. And who knows, maybe next time there’ll be more!”

She got up from the bed and left the room. I looked around, the chair on the floor, the puddle of cum on the bed, as much as I had suffered and been humiliated tonight, it was a night I’ll never forget.

The End.

12