Paying Off Daddy's Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should get some rest." Mom whispers to me, taking my hand and leading me back to the bed. I lie down and pull the sheets up after Mom squeezes on next to me. Despite the situation, Mom falls asleep rather quickly, leaving me awake and nervous. I roll and face away from Mom feeling sick with nervousness. What did you get yourself into Paige? I think over and over again. Eventually, I fall asleep.

+++

I wake up and momentarily forget where I am, then like a flood, the memories come back to me. I feel Mom's warm body next to mine, her soft breasts pressing into my back. "How are you feeling?" Mom whispers into my ear.

I roll over and look at her, "Nervous." Mom wraps her arms against my back and pulls me against her bosom in a tight hug. She holds me there for what feels like a long time until I hear a man clearing his throat.

Looking up, I see the same henchman who was standing outside the door all night. "You should start getting cleaned up. The boss doesn't want you looking dirty for your big day. You come too." He says, pointing at Mom. We both get up as he leads us to the bathroom. Once we are inside, he follows us into the room and closes the door. He continues to stand there, making it clear that he isn't planning on leaving. I undress, blushing as I do so in front of Mom and this man. But soon, Mom and I step into the shower and pull the curtain closed.

I let Mom clean herself off firs and watch as she washes the dried cum off of her body. She finishes quickly and silently switches places with me. I step under the warm water and start to clean my body. I quickly finish and try to look calm for Mom. We step out and dry off, wrapping the towels around our bodies.

I pull open the shower curtain and find the leader standing there, waiting for Mom and I to finish. "You look very nice Paige." He compliments.

"Thank you." I answer, trying to hide my shudder at his mention of my name.

"Now that you are both cleaned off, I have a few things to go over. All of the men coming are paying to fuck Paige, that means she is the one who has to take them all. They are allowed to go as many times as they want and cum wherever they want. There is nothing for you to put on because... well it would probably get ripped off you." He turns to Mom, "You will be dressed up and it's your job to get the men hard for a turn on your daughter, which means you are using your hands and mouth to get them hard and keep them hard. I have an outfit picked out that you will wear. Once all of the men are done, then the debt is paid. Do you both understand?"

"Yes." Mom answers.

They are allowed to go as many times as they want... I think, before saying, "Yes."

"Good! Then go and get ready. I will come get you when they are here." With that, the guard from before comes back into the room and leads Mom and I back to my bedroom. Waiting inside is a bundle of clothes. Mom digs through the pile and puts them on. She rolls black fishnet stockings up to the middle of her thigh on each leg before sliding a black pair of panties up. Then she puts on a lacy and sheer black bra. The black material contrasts greatly with her pale skin.

"Are you nervous?" Mom asks me.

"I'm so worried... what if I can't do it?" I ask, feeling tears start to well up in my eyes for the first time since this ordeal began.

"Don't say that!" Mom says, pulling me in tightly for a hug. "In my experience, it seemed impossible at first, but after, you'll never have to do this again. I'm proud of you for being brave and wanting to do this for me. I love you so much!" She says this last bit as she holds my shoulders and looks into my eyes.

"I love you too..." I say, using the back of my hand to wipe a tear off of my face.

"Sit down and just try to relax." Mom says sitting down on the edge of the bed and patting the spot immediately next to her. I sit and she holds my hand. "Don't worry, I'll be right by you for the whole thing. I'll get the guys as close as I can to orgasm, so it's a bit easier for you."

I just nod, trying not to think about anything in particular. After what feels like hours, the leader comes back into the room. "Alright ladies, it's time to go. Paige, drop the towel and follow me. And please, for your sake, don't bite any of these guys. You're a very sexy young girl and I don't want to see them hurt you."

I drop the towel, revealing my c-cup breasts and medium sized ass. My breasts ride high and firm on my chest, my pink nipples already hardening in the cool air. The leader looks my body over, taking in every detail of my tits, nipples and bald mound. Mom takes my hand as the leader goes down the stairs before us and the one henchman follows close behind. I try not to tremble with fear. Mom looks at my face and squeezes my hand, flashing me an encouraging smile.

My heart pounds in my chest as we make it to the bottom of the stairs. We walk down the short hallway into the crowded living room, where Mom was used earlier. The whole room is full of men of all heights, sizes and races. As I step into the room, all of them turn to look at me. My face burns with embarrassment as they all look at my naked body. Mom squeezes my hand one last time as the leader brings us to the middle of the room. Hands reach out of the crowd to grope my body. Looking back at Mom, many of the men are doing the same to her. What did I get myself into? There's like 30 guys here! I ask myself over and over again.

"So, you all are here for a good time and are all paid up." He points to me, "Paige here is your entertainment, and her mother is here to get your hard for her." A cheer goes through the crowd. The leader looks around, "Shall I start?" With that, the leader pushes me to my knees as a circle of men starts to close in. Many quickly undress and pull their already hard cocks out. Mom is next to me, sucking one man off while stroking another's length.

I open my mouth and accept one of the many waiting cocks, working my tongue over the head. I open up my hand and slowly start to stroke another guy. I pull my mouth off of the cock in my mouth and put it on another one. This man grabs the back of my head and forces his member down my throat. I gag as his long cock is forced into my mouth. After holding my head against his pelvis for several seconds, the man lets me go. I pull off of his cock and gasp for air, collapsing down onto my hands and knees.

Just as I realize my mistake, I feel two fingers slip into my pussy and slowly slide in and out, feeling how wet I am. To my horror, I feel my body responding to the stimulation. Before I can pull away, another cock is pushed into my mouth, this one much longer and thicker than before. I start to bob my head up and down on the shaft, hoping this man doesn't force his cock into my mouth like the other. Just as I get a steady rhythm going, I feel the head of a penis rubbing over my mound.

Here we go... I think as the man pushes his length into my pussy. I groan into the cock as the man forces almost his whole length into me at once. Almost immediately, he starts pounding my pussy as hard and fast as he can. I slide my lips off of the cock in my mouth and cry out, "Fuck!" I turn and look back at the man. He is a middle aged man, who is starting to bald and is fairly fit. I see Mom's arm reach under me and find my clit. She starts to rub it while sucking off a black man.

My body immediately responds to Mom's touch. My pussy quickly grows wet, making it much easier to take the man's cock. I grunt each time he thrusts into me and his cock hits the back of my vagina. He pulls out of me and makes his way around to my face. My relief is short lived as my cunt is quickly filled by another man, who's cock is a bit shorter, but thicker. I groan as I can feel him pushing into me, spreading my pussy lips open with his fat cock. I groan as he slides back out slower than the first man.

The first man now pushes his cock into my face, it still dripping with my juices. I take it into my mouth, as I feel it start to twitch and the man begin to groan. I feel the salty taste of cum filling my mouth as his cock twitches over and over again. Finally, once my mouth is full of his cum, he slides his cock out. I gulp down his cum just in time for another man to slap me on the cheek with his erection.

This is pushed out of my head as I feel myself being worked to orgasm. Between Mom rubbing my clit and the man's fat cock fucking me, I can feel myself giving in to pleasure. With a squeal, I am pushed over the edge. My pussy clamps down on the man inside me, who is also apparently pushed over the edge by my orgasm. As I ride out my own orgasm, I can feel his cock twitching inside of me, filling my unprotected body with hot, gooey cum. He pulls out of me and another man takes his place, sinking his cock into my sopping hole. I take a second cock in my mouth and start sucking, just wanting to get every man off and finish this whole ordeal.

"Hey Mom, come help us with something..." A man's voice says from behind me. I feel hands being used to spread my ass cheeks. What are they planning? I think. Suddenly, I feel a cold sensation covering my asshole.

"Mmmmhhhh!" I groan into the cock in my mouth, hoping the men realize that I don't want to do anal, but quickly realizing they do not care. I feel the head of a cock rub over my tight sphincter. The man in my mouth pulls out to watch the show from behind. A large, calloused hand slaps my ass hard before the penis slowly sinks inside my ass. "Oh fuck!" I cry out, feeling every inch of the man's cock slipping deeper and deeper inside of me. The man in my pussy waits patiently for the man in my ass to find his rhythm before starting to fuck me again.

Both men slide into me at the same time, making me groan with a mix of pleasure and pain. "Oh god!" I cry out, feeling more full than I ever have before. Mom is no longer rubbing my clit. A quick glance over tells me that she is currently jerking two men off while sucking off a third. Her bra has been torn off and one of the men is groping roughly at her tits, squeezing them and gently tugging on her nipples. Supporting myself with one hand, I close my eyes, bite my lower lip and reach under my body to rub my swollen clit.

"I'm gonna cum..." One of the men groans. A second later, I feel the man in my vagina start to shoot his load. Another hot, sticky load of cum fills my vagina. I bite my lip a bit harder and try not to think about birth control at the moment. The man in my ass picks up his pace and grips my hips tightly. I cry out as he pounds my recently deflowered ass. My cries are quickly muffled by a cock filling my mouth. After another minute, the man in my ass starts to cum as well. I groan as I feel more cum filling my body.

"Let's get this bitch up here!" I hear the black man call out from the couch. With that, I am lifted up and moved away from Mom. The man carrying me has strong arms and his skin tone makes him look Hispanic. He lowers me down facing the black man, who slides the head of his huge cock into me. Then the Hispanic man slips his cock into my ass. I cry out as the two cocks stretch my pussy and ass at the same time. They find a rhythm, one of the men buried as deep as they can get in my body, the other with just the head of their cock in my pussy or ass. Only a few men deep and I'm already sore... I think, reaching down and rubbing my clit, hoping another orgasm will make me feel better. The Latino reaches around and grabs my breasts, squeezing hard while rubbing his thumbs over my nipples.

"Ugh..." I groan, hoping that this ordeal is over soon.

Finally, after hours, all of the man are satisfied and leave. I was fucked in just about every position. Some men went harder than others, but no one was giving me an easy time and most of them came back for seconds or even thirds. My pussy throbs and my ass aches. Cum drools out of both well fucked holes. Cum is drying on my inner thighs, chest, back, ass, stomach and in my hair. Both my pussy and ass hang open from over use. I lie face down on the floor of the living room, just breathing and trying to forget.

"Paige, that was one hell of a show." The leader comments. "But, there's one more thing. I don't think your father learned his lesson."

"What?" I ask, my voice hoarse as I sit up.

"He only watched his daughter get abused. I think to finish paying me off, he should be the last one to fuck you." Dad walks into the room completely naked, his cock fully erect and pointing at me.

"She's not doing that!" Mom says from across the room. One of the henchmen is rubbing her pussy through her lingerie while the other holds her down.

The leader smiles, "Unfortunately, unless you want your daughter to become a porn star, then she will. The whole thing was filmed."

"I'll do it." I say, turning around and getting on my hands and knees. "Come on daddy... fuck me and get it over with..."

"I'm sorry baby." Dad says, kneeling behind me. He presses the head of his cock against my overworked cunt. With ease, he slips into me. I shudder at this forbidden contact. His cock sliding into me forces some of the sperm left in me from the other men out. This fresh load of cum rolls down my inner thigh. I just exhale each time his hips slam into my ass. Dad's cock is average, but after some of the big ones here, I barely feel it.

"As you fuck your own daughter, I want you to think about how it feels. Maybe next time, you'll pay me back on time." Dad says nothing.

"Please cum daddy..." I groan, just wanting to be done with everything.

"I'm working on it baby..." Dad grunts back. I close my eyes and try to imagine the hottest guy I can think of fucking me. I reach under my body and start furiously rubbing my clit. My breathing slowly grows heavier.

"Dad, I'm close..." I sigh. "Oh god... oh fuck..." I groan a second later as my pussy cums again in a very short time. As I spasm around my father's cock, I can feel him shooting yet another lead into me. I slide off of his cock and let the rest of his cum splash onto my ass.

As I recover from my orgasm, I look up at the leader. "Very good. Now, our debt is settled. If you report this to the police, you'll find that your daughter is going to become very famous on the internet." He threatens, holding up a video camera. With that, his goons stop groping Mom and stand up as well. Just like that, all of them silently leave the house. Dad stands up and looks at Mom, "What should we do now?"

Mom looks at him, irritated, "Go to the store and buy Plan B. I'm going to clean Paige up. When you get back, she is going to take the pill. After that, it's hard to say because you went back on your promise of not borrowing money from assholes like that."

Dad just nods, "Paige, I'll be right back." He says leaving the room. Mom stands up off the couch and sighs at me.

"Let's get you cleaned up." She says, helping me to my feet. She and I make our way to the bathroom. Mom turns on the water and fills up the tub with a hot bath. "Just soak in there." I sink down into the warm water and immediately feel tears well up in my eyes. Mom wraps her arm around me and kisses my head, "Tell me what's wrong."

"Everything... I feel sore, I'm tired, I'm worried that I'm pregnant, I got fucked by Dad and watching those men fuck you turned me on..." I sob.

"It's okay baby..." Mom whispers to me, kissing my head. I turn to look up at her before she leans down and kisses me on the lips. "Watching you have sex with all those men turned me on too, but I think it's best that we don't talk about that." I just nod and sit in the water, wondering about the future.

+++

Seven months later...

Mom and I had moved out of Dad's about two weeks after everything happened. Luckily for me, I didn't end up pregnant or with an STD. Mom and I talked a lot about what happened and had more or less come to terms with everything. Unfortunately, I had also discovered something...

I liked to be fucked hard by multiple men at once. I confessed this to Mom about six months after the ordeal. She took the news very well, saying that she supported my decisions as long as I was healthy about them. She put me on the pill shortly after that conversation and the two of us made plans to go to a sex club. But there was a second thing I realized that I didn't tell her, I found that having sex with Dad had also turned me on.

It was at this club that Mom found out that she was into group sex as well. She and I have attended one sex party together, but plan on going to several more. Even though I still see Dad, I haven't told him about my new fetish.

After the whole ordeal, Dad seems to have gotten better. He has stopped borrowing money but is sad that Mom and I no longer live with him. Like with Mom, I still hadn't confessed my second new fetish with him. But maybe I will in the future...

12