Paying Off My Debt with My Chastity

Story Info
Shruti fucks the Sharma brothers to pay off her debts.
5.3k words
4.54
54.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anand Ji... please... you are like my brother. Please don't do this. I am a chaste and married woman" I was begging with teary eyes.

Sanjay Sharma had knelt above my head and locked my shoulders and pinned them down on the bed with all his strength.

He said to Anand reassuringly "Bhai... you start first..."

I couldn't move my arms and upper body. I could only kick my legs.

Anand Sharma said in a cold and coarse voice "You have three choices Shruti. Pay our money back with interest. Obviously you don't have that much money anymore after your husband lost it all."

"Or tell us where your loser husband is, we will take his life instead of money. You can remain a chaste widow".

I remained silent.

"The last option and easiest way out is, you can pay us with your body. Me and my brother will make you our private Randi and fuck you for days till your squeaky clean body reeks of our cum."

My naked body shivered with goosebumps. I stopped kicking my legs and closed my eyes.

Anand made a head gesture to Sanjay. Sanjay released his lock and let me free.

I didn't move. I covered my face with my hands in shame.

There was nothing to cover my naked body before these two strangers. No one other than my husband had seen me like this.

I felt Anand's heavy and naked body lay over me. "Ahhhh..... Shruti..."

How did I end up like this?

***

Anupam and I were married since last 4 years. We were college sweethearts.

After his parents had passed away, Anupam took over their family business completely. I took the decision to stay at home and be a home maker. Anupam was working hard and long hours yet we found time for ourselves. We still had the love and passion just like the first time we made love as college kids.

He was a baniya and I am a South Indian girl and we were so different yet complemented each other. Anupam used to say that I am a perfect south Indian stereotype beauty.

I am 5.1 feet, golden yellow skin, curvy body and thick long curly hair. Our sex life was healthy and we made love once a week.

I thought life was perfect and didn't wish for anything more. Not everything turnsout to be the way you wish. Sometimes, life throws surprises which can turn everything upside down.

Initially, it started with some losses in the business and we thought it was manageable. Anupam rotated the funds and broke some savings hoping to bounce back. Instead, the losses multiplied and Anupam started doing number crunches. He was under tremendous stress.

How much ever I stood by his side and encouraged him, it was clear that Anupam had lost it. He started living like a ghost. He started coming home at late hours and hardly spent anytime with me.

Even when I tried to initiate sex as a stress-buster, he seemed to be disinterested. Anupam couldn't get a hard-on how much ever I tried.

I tried to go down on him and give him oral pleasure but he just laid down like the dead. He didn't even get a hard-on.

Though one side I understood that this was all because of the stress, still at times felt like I was not good enough. At times I also had the urge to have sex but I had to control myself as my husband was not interested

Slowly, I started feeling that he was drifting away from me no matter how hard I loved him. Then the worst started happening. He started gambling on the online poker sites and groups. All the savings and emergency funds were getting washed away by his new addiction and it was too late by the time I came to know about his addiction.

I tried to stop him from this addiction and took him to a psychiatrist. These sessions did more damage to our relationship than good. He revealed that he had borrowed money from some people and there was a huge debt to be paid.

That's when I heard about the Sharma brothers.

The Sharma brothers lived like kings and were politically connected. In addition to their several illegal businesses, they were into money lending for business men, like Anupam. Short term loans with high interests.

Unlike banks, there was no background check or documentation. Anupam had given our property documents as a security to the Sharma brothers.

Now that the debt was long due and Anupam had failed to pay the interest as well, the loan sharks were charging at us and we were about to lose the house we live in.

Sharma brothers had given a 24 hours ultimatum to Anupam last night. If we do not pay the dues by tonight, then we will be at their mercy.

To make things worse, we saw in the morning news that Rakesh, one wealthy businessman was found dead. His body was dumped near the stone quarry. It was rumored that Rakesh had taken loan from Sharma brothers and he couldn't repay. The word was that the Sharma brothers murdered Rakesh. But no one dared to say a word on record as everyone was afraid for their own lives.

We got really scared. I told Anupam that I will give him my jewels to pay off the debt and begged him to get rid of the gambling addiction and come back clean.

Anupam had taken the jewels to the pawn shop to exchange them for cash. I was getting dressed to go the Sharma's and pay off their money.

I draped a maroon cotton Saree and put on my sindhoor between my eyebrows and on my forehead.

***

I waited for almost two hours to realise that something was not right.

I called Anupam's mobile. After so many attempts, he picked up my call.

"Sh..Shruti..."

"Anupam! Where are you?"

"Shruti... I.. I am sorry. I lost it."

"What are you saying Anupam? What did you lose? My jewels?"

"N.. No... Shruti I pawned the jewels and got the money.. But..."

"BUT???"

"I went to the poker house. I thought I could use the money and play a game and win everything I had lost".

My head started spinning.

"I.. I am.. sorry Shruti.... You should pack your bags and go to your father's house. I am also going away to my friend's place. You please get out of the town".

I fainted on the floor.

***

When I regained consciousness, it was pitch dark. I was unconscious for hours.

I heard the noise of our main gate rattling and I remembered that I had kept it open expecting Anupam to return.

I gathered all my strength and got up. My legs could hardly stand.

I went near the door and that's when I saw two men entering our gate. They were talking in loud voices.

The Sharma brothers have come for their money!

I held the door and stood there motionless. I didn't know what to do. My head was still dizzy.

"Sanjay.. Is this the right address?"

"Yes Bhai. I came to see Anupam last month. He lives here with his wife."

"How is she?"

Sanjay chuckled and said "You should see for yourself bhai. In fact when we gave the money to Anupam I was secretly hoping that he will not repay us and we can come to collect it from his beautiful wife".

The men approached the door and I got a better view of them.

Anand Sharma, the elder brother was just about my height but I could see that he was heavily built but with a pot belly. After hearing all the gruesome stories, I had imagined him to be taller and menacing like the villains in movies. He had a stiff and emotionless face. He had a thick and well groomed beard and moustache. He looked like a man whose presence commands respect and not be messed with.

Sanjay Sharma, the younger brother was above 6 feet and well built. He looked like a bull. He could literally tear apart a man with bare hands. Unlike his elder brother, Sanjay was clean shaved and had a crew-cut.

The Sharma brothers were approaching the door point blank staring at me.

I started sweating in my maroon cotton saree.

***

Anand asked in an authoritative voice. "Is Anupam at home?"

"N..No..". I could hardly hear my own voice.

"Who are you to Anupam?" he asked.

I said "I am his wife. Shruti".

Anand looked at the mangalsutra and my sindur as if he was scanning me with his eyes.

Then he took two steps closer and he was almost at a breathing distance to me. Anand looked at my eyes and said "Let us go inside and talk Shruti Madam".

I stepped aside from the door and let them inside the house and followed them.

Anand Sharma sat menacingly on the sofa and Sanjay stood next to him with his hands folded.

Anand asked. "Do you know why we are here?"

"Y..yeesss. Anupam owes you money".

"Wrong!" Anand shouted at me. "Anupam and you, his beloved beautiful wife, both of you owe us money. You live in his house, eat his food and enjoy all the comforts. But you don't have any responsibility for your husband's debt?"

I was ashamed and bowed my head down.

"Where is he?"

"..."

"Do you know when he will be back?"

"..."

"Has he run away for saving his ass?"

I didn't say a word.

Anand looked at Sanjay and said "I thought so. That selfish coward has run for his life leaving his beautiful wife behind. Let us teach him a lesson".

Sanjay asked "right now bhai?"

Anand looked at me from top to bottom as if he was scanning me and said "I can't wait any longer Sanjay. And I am having a hard-on since I saw this bitch in this sexy maroon saree. Go and lock the door".

When Sanjay slammed the door and latched it felt as if a thunder fell inside the house.

***

"Please give us some time. Anupam will return in the morning and we will pay you back". I begged Anand.

"Oh! Really? Make a video call to your husband. Let us hear it from him. Where is your phone?"

I instinctively looked at the dining table for my mobile phone.

Anand said in a commanding voice "Sanjay! Grab that phone and bring that bitch to me".

Sanjay moved so fast before I could comprehend what was happening. He picked up my mobile and came to me and grabbed my pleated hair as if he were grabbing a leash.

"AWWWhhh" I screamed in pain.

"Call Anupam" yelled Sanjay and forced my mobile into my hands.

I hesitated for a second.

"Rrrrrrrppppp"

Sanjay gave me a slap on my face and I lost balance and fell on the floor towards Anand's direction.

My mobile too fell on the floor and was sliding towards Anand's feet.

I was in terrible pain and shock.

Sanjay came near me and grabbed my hair again and dragged me towards Anand who was sitting on the sofa like a king.

"mmmmaaaaaahhh" I screamed in pain.

"Now pick up the phone and call your husband" threatened Sanjay.

I obeyed this time.

I kneeled and crawled towards my phone. My saree's pallu dropped off exposing deep cleavage and my boobs hanging inside the maroon blouse.

My mangalsutra was dangling over my cleavage as I crawled. Anand was enjoying the view as I crawled towards his direction and picked up the phone from near his feet.

I was in unbearable pain, anger and broke into tears as I made a video call to my husband.

Anand started unbuckling his trouser with a sly grin on his face. I turned my face away.

"Shruti..." Anupam answered the video call. It looked like he was sitting on a bed at a hotel.

He could see that I was on the floor and a strong hand grabbing my pleated hair. His face turned pale.

Anand leaned forward and snatched the phone from me. I turned to his side in shock and saw that he had taken his trousers off and his dark pink dick was pointing up to the sky. His pot belly was squeezing out of his shirt.

"Anupam you bastard" yelled Anand Sharma looking at the phone. "Where the hell are you?"

Anupam remained quiet.

Anand made an eye contact to Sanjay.

Sanjay tightened his grip on my hair and dragged me to Anand's lap.

"Listen you loser. Your wife says you will pay us back in the morning. But after seeing your beautiful wife we changed our minds. You can keep our money. We will keep your wife as our private slut. Is that a good deal?"

I couldn't hear any answer from Anupam's side.

Sanjay pushed my head forward as Anand held his cock and slapped it on my face. It had so much of sticky precum. It felt disgusting.

Anand pointed the mobile camera to my face and asked "Oh! I would love to put my cock into your wife's pretty little mouth."

I closed my eyes and cried as Anand rubbed the pre-cum from his cock on my lips.

"She has the body and face of a teenager. But her boobs and ass look as big as a street side randi. You are a lucky man Anupam".

Anupam didn't even say a word after seeing me being abused by these bastards and my whole world shattered.

While Anand kept rubbing his penis on my lips, Sanjay slided his hands from behind in to my blouse and squeezed my boobs roughly and said "we are also lucky Bhai. She is all ours now".

Anand nodded and said "So we take your silence as acceptance Anupam. From now on she is our wife."

There was some ruffling noise on the phone. I heard some woman saying "who are you talking to baby?"

Anand started laughing hysterically. "You mother fucker Anupam! You left your beautiful chaste wife alone at our mercy and you are fucking with some whore?" Anand turned the mobile screen to me.

I could see my husband Anupam sitting on the bed and in the dressing mirror next to him there was a reflection of a naked woman stepping out of the bathroom.

"Anupammm..." I screamed.

"I... I am sorry Shruti..." before I could say anything further Anupam disconnected the call.

My head was boiling in rage. I was being manhandled by these two mean bastards. And my husband had lost all my jewels and is fucking with some bitch.

Suddenly all my tears stopped and I felt so much of anger on Anupam.

"Tcchhh... tchhhh" mocked Anand. "I think we got our answer from your husband Shruti. Sanjay.. Bring her to the bed".

***

I was already so weak since I fainted in the evening. And now I was in shock and couldn't fully comprehend the sequence of events.

Sanjay lifted me up in his arms as if I were some plush toy, I did not show any resistance. I was drained both physically and emotionally to fight these goons.

Anand walked to the bedroom half naked and was removing his shirt on his way. His fat hairy ass was juggling as he walked. He had hair all over his shoulders and chest and it was an eye striking contrast to his fair skin.

Sanjay took me in to the bedroom and tossed me on to the bed.

I fell on the bed facing downwards.

Sanjay jumped on the bed and pulled my saree with all his force. I rolled on the bed as the saree gave away.

I was now facing up. Anand joined us in the bed and grabbed my cotton blouse and ripped it apart.

As I covered my cleavage with my hands in reflex, Sanjay pulled my petticoat and panties down. I locked my legs tight to cover my pussy.

In less than 5 seconds the two brothers had stripped me naked like a doll.

Sanjay crawled up and kneeled above my head.

He grabbed my hands and pinned them down on the bed.

Anand was now squatting near me and unbuckled my bra. He looked like a polar bear with thick and black facial and pubic hair.

"Look at the massive milky white boobs. like a ripe muskmelon" his eyes became wide as if I were some treat.

I was completed naked and my golden South Indian mangalsutra was the only accessory.

I wriggled my body in protest but Sanjay had pinned my arms down and I couldn't move.

Anand touched my breasts and said "they are soft like satin. So smooth" And he bent his head forward and came for my nipples. Strangely, they had became erect in response to Anand's touches.

"look at her big rust coloured areolas. They look so appetizing as if she is lactating".

"Nooooo stopp it.." I begged.

Anand first kissed my nipples and started sucking them. His hands were crushing my boobs while his mouth was busy sucking and nibbling. His pricky beard was rubbing all over my boobs as he did it.

"Anand Ji... please... you are like my brother. Please don't do this. I am a chaste and married woman" I was begging with teary eyes.

Sanjay Sharma had knelt above my head and locked my shoulders and pinned them down on the bed with all his strength. He said to Anand reassuringly "Bhai... you start first..."

I couldn't move my arms and upper body. I could only kick my legs.

"Please... Leave me" I cried.

Anand Sharma said in a cold and coarse voice "You have three choices Shruti. Pay our money back with interest. Obviously you don't have that much money anymore after your husband lost it all."

"Or tell us where your loser husband is, we will take his life instead of money. You can remain a chaste widow".

I remained silent.

"The last option and easiest way out is, you can pay us with your body. Me and my brother will make you our private Randi and fuck you for days till your squeaky clean body reeks of our cum."

"Honestly... after seeing your beauty we are ready to let go of our money"

My naked body shivered with goosebumps. I stopped kicking my legs and closed my eyes.

Anand made a head gesture to Sanjay. Sanjay released his lock and let me free.

I didn't move. I covered my face with my hands in shame.

There was nothing to cover my naked body before these two strangers. No one other than my husband had seen me like this.

I felt Anand's heavy and naked body lay over me. "Ahhhh..... Shruti..."

I stopped resisting and laid numb.

***

"You are so beautiful and homely. I don't like those waxed sluts who are ready to fuck us if we throw some money at them" said Anand.

I opened my eyes and was prepared to see what was happening.

Anand first came near my face and started kissing all over my cheeks.

Every time he kissed my face, his thick beard and mustache pricked my tender skin.

"Ahhhhh" I moaned in reflex. I realised it sounded sexual and immediately covered my mouth.

Anand had now moved his pricky face from my face to my boobs.

He held both my boobs and said "I can't even hold them with my hands. For your short and petite body and little face your boobs are so massive. I bet men keep staring at your boobs when they see you".

My husband had softer facial hair and he was always clean shaven. The more Anand's beard rubbed my sensitive skin, the more I wanted it.

Something like a newly acquired taste.

Anand took my hands off from my mouth and kissed my lips and started sucking my lower lip. He anticipated me to open my mouth but I didn't cooperate.

Anand pushed his tounge inside my lips and started biting my lower lip hard. As I opened my mouth in pain he stuck his tongue in and started kissing me deeper.

Anand sucked up my saliva and lifted his face up and said "even your saliva tastes so good. you are one posh and clean bitch."

Then Anand did something I wasn't prepared for.

He went down to kiss my neck. His hot breath, his thick beard rubbing my neck and the sexual tension all collectively did something.

"Ahhhh.... awww.... Anand ji..." I moaned shamelessly. "Pleaseee... please stop"

Anand chuckled with pride that he made me moan. "Look how your tiny South Indian nostrils are flared and breathing fire in anticipation. I know you are enjoying this. I found your sexual trigger spot."

Then he started sucking, kissing and nibbling my neck and shoulders.

"Awwwweeee.." I moved my hands instinctively in uncontrollable pleasure and grabbed Anand's hairy shoulders tightly.

Anand slowly inched down my body. Kissing and sucking my boobs all the way down. Rubbing his beard all over and giving me skin sores.

"Please... please stopppp" I begged.

When he was kissing my navel I grabbed his hair in response and caressed it. My lips were asking him to stop but my moans and hands were exposing my pretence.

Anand started kissing below my navel and inched to my vagina. I still had my legs locked tightly covering my pussy.

Anand looked up at my face from there and started kissing my pubic area.

He started rubbing his bearded face wildly all over that spot and over my satin soft thighs. I started leaking precum and couldn't resist anymore.

I wanted him to eat my pussy. I haven't had an orgasm in about more than a year since my husband had stopped having sex with me.

12