Paying Off My Debt with My Chastity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moreover, Anupam never went down on me like this. He had touched and kissed my pussy but I never knew and craved for oral pleasure like this.

"Awww... stop this Anand....ji..." I continued my fake begging.

Anand looked at me teasingly and said "OK Shruti. I will stop".

He pulled his face back and stared at me teasingly.

I waited for few seconds hoping Anand would continue giving me oral pleasure. But he was still teasing.

In one rush of passion, my hands automatically went for his head, grabbed his hair and pushed his head down on me. I unlocked my legs and opened up my vagina.

Anand smiled victoriously and stuffed his face in between my thighs.

"Oh my God!!!!" I screamed.

I could sense how much dripping wet I was between my thighs and the whole room was filled with my pussy scent.

Anand's warm tongue licked and swirled over my pussy that was heating up like a preheated oven getting ready to bake.

I was shamelessly oozing precum and I moaned like whore.

"Anand ji... you are killing me. I want you to keep doing it. But I am feeling guilty. I have never been with anyone other than my husband. Please do something.."

Anand inserted two fingers inside my vagina and started fingering me slowly. Every time his fingers went in and out, my pussy was spurting fresh and warm stream of precum.

Anand kept licking and drinking all my juices as if he was drinking from a fountain.

I felt guilt and shame that a strange man controlled my pussy with two fingers and his lips and made me beg like a sex slave. "Anand ji... stop this... something is happening inside me.. there is a fireball in my belly".

Every time I asked him to stop I actually wanted him to keep doing it. As if Anand could read my mind he picked up pace and tried variations and rhythm.

He was making dirtly slurping noises while eating my pussy, like a dog licking it's bowl.

"Awwww... oh God! I think I am going to cum" I moaned.

Anand kept on licking and sucking my pussy as his beard was rubbing my clit and thick and luscious pussy lips.

I couldn't control myself and held Sanjay's strong arms for support as my orgasm was building up. Anand licked and sucked my life out of my vagina.

"Awwww.... mmmmmaaaahhhh...." I screamed. My body twisted and twitched as I had a big orgasm and drenched Anand's face with my cum.

I pressed my nails hard on Sanjay's arms and made a deep scratch as Anand was making me cum like a slut.

"Ohhh... Anand ji... no one has ever made me cum like this"

"That's why we go for housewives like you Shruti. There is a kick in fucking another man's wife and make her moan and cum like a cheap slut" Anand boasted.

"And posh woman like you enjoy it too as it is a forbidden fruit" he added.

"Are you a cheap slut Shruti?" Anand asked with his deep voice.

My body was burning with desire to have sex with this fat and terrifying man.

"Only for you Anand ji. I am your whore" I had lost all shame.

"Don't forget about me bitch. Once my brother is done fucking you I will take my turn" said Sanjay.

I turned my head towards Sanjay to see what he was doing.

Sanjay had taken off his shirts and trousers and was sitting on the bed wearing only his boxers. He looked so muscular and menacing and I couldn't even imagine how hard it would be to handle that bull.

I noticed that I had scratched his arms so deep with my sharp nails. "I... I am sorry" I said.

Sanjay said sarcastically "I won't be a gentleman like Anand bhai. When I am done with you, you will be gasping for breath".

I noticed the huge tent between his legs. As big as my fist! I shivered just at the thought of Sanjay fucking me.

"Not so soon Shruti. Not until I take a King's share of your fresh meat" Anand snapped at me.

Anand held my legs with his hands, lifted my legs up and put my ankles over his shoulders.

"Ah!" I was ready to lose my chastity to this fat goon.

Anand placed his dripping wet penis head over my pussy and rubbed. My cum and Anand's precum mixed and gave so much of lubrication.

Anand traced my slit with his erect penis and pushed gently. "Be ready to lose your chastity you whore".

"please fuck me fast Anand ji... I am more excited to lose my chastity to you now than I was when I had lost my virginity to Anupam".

In one hard push "slush".. Anand's thick and wet cock was inside me.

"Ummmmpff" I let out a muffled moan and turned my head sideways.

Anand held both my hands and pinned them to the sides of my head. He started moving his penis inside me slowly.

As he started fucking, Anand leaned over me and licked the sides of my neck with a dirty slurp. Then he licked my soft cheeks.

"You are no longer Anupam's chaste wife. You are my private slut now"

"Awww... yes Anand ji... I am your slut. Fuck me.. fuck me faster" I moaned.

" ahh... Shruti... I am getting turned on by your flared nose" Anand sucked my nose. It felt so dirty and cheap.

"Chiiii..." it was repulsive.

Anand got turned on by my reaction and stuffed his bearded face into my sweaty armpits.

"Oh Shruti... even your underarms smell and taste as clean as a lime pie" Anand licked my underarms and started fucking me harder and faster.

"Mmmmm.. owwwww..." I started enjoying his fetish abuse and fucking.

His beard was doing some magic and wherever it rubbed my body and gave skin sores, I found pleasure and wanted more of that subtle pain.

"Shruti... does Anupam fuck you good?" asked Anand.

"Not as good as you Anand ji.. and he stopped fucking me since last one year". I boosted Anand's ego and he started humping me harder.

"If he is a good fucker then why don't you have babies yet?" asked Anand.

"Because he always wears a condom" I said.

I realised what blunder I had done "Oh shit!"

Anand gave me an evil smile "and yet you let me fuck you with out a condom".

"Anand ji... this is a mistake.. please go and put on a condom. I will wait like a good slut. Anupam keeps a condoms in the bedside drawer." I pleaded.

Anand laughed "what makes you think I will wear one?" He pinned my hands down harder and started fucking me faster.

"Awwww.. Anand ji... it feels good to fuck bare skin... but..."

"But what you whore?" grumbled Anand and went for my weak spot again.

"I... I have never let my husband fuck me without a condom. I am scared now... please wear a cond.... ahhhhh... mmmmmaaaahhhh"

Anand started licking and sucking my neck and rubbed his beard all over it while he kept banging me. He was killing me slowly.

My mangalsutra was glowing with the sweat and saliva of another man.

"Shruti... I had fucked models and actresses. But you are one hell of a fuck with your short and curvy body and homely face".

"Ahhh.. ahhhh... mmmmm... I am going to cum again..." I cried.

Anand pumped his fat ass faster and fucked me more intensely.

My body twisted again as another intense orgasm hit me.

"Aaaaahhh... Anand.." I screamed as I came hard and grabbed Anand's fat hairy ass.

The waves of my orgasm hit me and I felt like my head was spinning.

My pussy was oozing thick cum slowly. Anand lifted his head from my neck and looked at my sweating face.

His eyes were feasting on me. My neck. My cheeks. And ofcourse my flared nose that turned him on so much.

"Look at that pretty face... I am going to cum now" moaned Anand.

"NOOOO!!! ANAND JI... NOT INSIDE ME. YOU ARE NOT WEARING A CONDOM... PLEASE... MMMMPFFFH..."

Anand muffled my screams by kissing my mouth. I couldn't move. I couldn't scream. I waited in fear for the inevitable.

Anand's body shivered as he came like a flood. He bit my lips sooo hard that he gave me a tiny cut.

"Arrrrrgggghhh....." Anand shuddered as he emptied his thick load of semen inside me.

First it felt like a warm splash inside my vagina. He kept cumming inside me and filled my tiny hole. My pussy was overflowing with his cum and I felt his cum was leaking out on my inner thighs. A stream of our mixed juices was flowing towards my asshole.

"Arggghhhhh.. Shruti... you are a dirty whore now." Anand moaned with pride.

"What have you done to me..." I cried.

My body felt good with all that intense fucking and pleasure yet my mind was filled with shame. I am no longer pure. I am not a good wife anymore and this fat bastard had emptied his balls inside my chaste pussy.

I am his dirty whore now. Not even my husband had cum inside me.

Tears rolled down.

At the same time, I felt my body was twitching again. Before I realised what was happening I came once more with a short and quick orgasm this time.

Anand's warm splash of cum inside my vagina, his quivering penis and my emotional roller coaster, all had trigger another unexpected orgasm for me.

"Mmmmaaahhhh.. Anand ji..." I cried in shame and passion as I came for the third time.

Anand slowed down and sucked on my bleeding lips and licked all over my sweaty face, neck and sweaty underarms.

"I have fucked you so hard and tasted all your body juices you beautiful bitch" Anand said in ecstasy.

Then he laid his fat body over mine for few minutes. Both my tears and orgasm had subsided now.

Anand rolled over to my side.

"Ahhhh..." I gasped and let out a big sigh of relief as Anand got off me.

I turned my head away.

Sanjay was now taking off his boxers and his monster cock sprung up like a king cobra.

My body shuddered in fear.

12