Paying the Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevator took them to the lobby outside the club room. James had been here a few times before, but never sober. It was an oval-shaped room with doors and side corridors. There were so many corridors here that it was a wonder no one got lost. But they went straight across the floor and to a giant double door that was leading to the main club room.

"Maybe we can check out how your missus is doing," Taint said with an almost evil grin, before shoving the doors open.

Inside everything was much the same as before. Nothing seemed to ever deter the guests for any length of time. Patrons enjoying their drinks, and playing cards, and scantily clad women of all kinds of races were lazily dancing around on small stages. They stepped into the room, and as they did Bwoyba's podium came into view.

James' heart dropped.

Bwoyba was sprawled across his podium like he always was, a small drink in his pudgy little hands. But the vile creature wasn't why James' eyes bulged. Laying on her side, almost curled in by Bwoyba was his wife Alayne.

The first thing he noticed was her attire... or almost lack thereof. She wore some sort of metal bra and panties, with delicate strands of silks hanging from various points to create a fraction of modesty. You could still see the entirety of Alayne's legs. The little clothing she wore looked like it would reveal almost all the way if Alayne made a misfortuned movement. If she angled herself, James swore people would break their necks to see if something popped out.

Around her neck, she had what looked to be another collar, though much thinner and 'delicate'. From the collar, a small chain protruded, of which Bwoyba held the other end. In short terms, Alayne had become Bwoyba's new finest souvenir, displayed for all to see. James was fuming seeing how degraded his wife had become in such a short while.

James wasn't alone in his opinion of his wife's clothes.

Alayne looked utterly uncomfortable in her attire. Her face was in a mix of disgust and degraded dignity. This was so far beneath her that it could hardly get any lower. Strong and fierce as she was, she looked so subdued and humiliated laying like a pet at Bwoyba's fat tail, chained up like a slave. She wouldn't even meet James' eyes when he entered. She just held her head high and looked far above the crowd. It was as if every single one of them was far beneath her attention, but James knew it was also so that she wouldn't have to face her admirers.

This was the next point of oddity, however; the crowd was admiring her, yes, but it was just the occasional appreciated nod or glance in her direction. It seemed to James they were a jaded crowd for such a display. He should've figured this, having been in their position. Thinking back, he and Alayne had barely registered Bwoyba's last girl when they visited.

James thought this was why Ginger said he would need a drink. So he would be presented with the humility of his wife, a reminder of who was in charge of what. While the crowd was not as leering as they would've been in other systems, Alayne was still on display like she was art at a museum.

James saw red, feeling his pulse thumping in his chest. He looked at his fierce and strong wife and saw what position she was in. He couldn't just sit and let this happen! He quickly turned to Taint, grabbed his handgun, and yanked it out of its holster. James managed to pull the trigger, but the projectile ended up high on the wall as Ginger wrapped a mighty arm around his neck.

The whole bar went completely silent as the gun sang.

"No funny business," Ginger muttered in James' ear. "This is how you work off your debt, fucking scoundrel."

"Hoh hoh hoh," Bwoyba laughed from his stage, yanking lightly at the chain, causing Alayne to wince as she fell back against him. "You angry? You angry? I just want a little bit of what I am owed! It is only right! And a gracious guest should show their host some gratitude, do you not think dear gracious guest? I for one will enjoy your company, Alayne..."

James' voice was stuck in his throat as Ginger's arm squeezed tight around his neck. No words escaped him. Bwoyba looked at him with a knowing smirk, and when no objection came Bwoyba yanked a bit more at the chain, pulling Alayne's face closer to his giant mouth.

Alayne's eyes shot wide as a big fat tongue extruded from Bwoyba's broad mouth. Alayne tried to turn away, but he was able to graze her with the tip of his spit-soaked tongue. A trail of thick saliva strung between Alayne's delicate cheek and Bwoyba's fat tongue. Alayne grimaced her entire face in pure disgust.

A pure power move. Bwoyba did it in front of everyone to keep it fresh for James who is in charge. So it was clear. Obey and it would be okay, else Alayne would be demeaned in front of the whole club. Easy enough.

"Uuugh! Disgusting!" Alayne groaned in utter disgust, falling back into place as Bwoyba let go of her chain.

"You will go on mission, and your Alayne will help Bwoyba! She is safe as long as you both comply. Better than safe. ," Bwoyba declared. "Now, your next drink is on me. No more funny business. In time I think you will both to appreciate me more."

The bar promptly resumed its chatter. James was forcefully dragged to a bar stool and plumped on it. Ginger stood right behind him, hovering over him as he was way bigger than James. Taint went to his right to order them drinks. The next hours James was forced to witness the degradation of his wife. Bwoyba didn't do anything in particular, but her being out on display like this, like some servant girl, caused James so much anger.

"Don't sethe. Your wife will be safer than us," Ginger said.

"Yeah. Bwoyba is just showing off, like how he always does," Taint said with a smile. "She'll even sleep near his chambers so no one else will be able to do anything. She's safe."

James wasn't exactly calmed by this, but it made sort of sense. Bwoyba had to keep up appearances, he just hated that it had to be at his wife's expense. They'd never come back to these parts after the debt was off, that was for damn sure. James took his drinks and decided to keep as much of a watch over his wife as he could. True to his word, Bwoyba made sure no one touched or harmed Alayne. She looked like she didn't like it at all, but as long as she looked relatively safe, James figured he could live with it.

Bwoyba himself didn't even do anything. He sometimes would yank at the chain for Alayne to hand him his drink, as his arms were too short, and sometimes he would make an inaudible comment, but that was the brunt of it. James had to internally shrug his shoulders. As little as he liked any of it, nor Alayne for that matter, it seemed to be as up and up as such a situation could be.

"Well, I know you like staring at those juicy features on that wife of yours but we have a long day tomorrow," Ginger declared after a bit. "Best get some shut-eye. But as you can see, your wife is in the safest hands."

James looked one last time at his wife. "I guess..."

The next morning, the three of them joined two other people, Mallow and Kohle, medic and engineer respectively. They were both masked so who knew their species, especially around these parts. They got their gear, got on their motor vehicle, and drove off into the desert.

*

The thing about being in these hell clubs is that you fail to realize the hours flying or the time of day. Alayne had been dressed in some extremely uncomfortable metal bikini with these weird loose silk strands that she was supposed to be able to hide behind or whatever. Maybe if you were one of those girls who knew how to act all proper and ladylike, but Alayne was far from that. So she instead chose to lay as still as possible and to move with discretion. Not only to give her the faintest level of modesty but also to not entice the patrons. They looked dangerous. Even though Bwoyba would likely not let anyone do anything stupid in his own club, you never knew.

Fortunately, the onlookers seemed only interested initially. At first, they had hooted and all that shit, but after a short while they resumed their cards and other activities. Bwoyba, on the other hand... it was not as much what said or anything, it was mostly how he looked at her. Like Alayne was just some piece of furniture so far beneath him. It made Alayne loathe him, as she was this tough, hard-nailed bounty hunter taking shit from nobody. Yet Bwoyba looked at her like she was just meat on a platter.

Alayne in the end was forced to look with longing eyes as James finally departed. She felt so alone with these disgusting, leering creatures. Her skimpy outfit was making her extremely uncomfortable, even if she was under Bwoyba's protection. The way her bottoms shaped her broad hips and ass was so objectifying. But Alayne saw her husband yawn, reminding her that sleep was something she had to account for eventually. But the long hours never seemed to dwindle. She was forced to lay beside Bwoyba like a figurehead, like some fine art on display for anyone to gawk and admire. Way past exhaustion, Bwoyba finally groaned toward her.

"I'm done. Take drink and follow," he grumbled. Alayne, too tired for anything, grabbed the martini glass and followed as Bwoyba started to slide off the podium and in through a door.

Alayne dutifully followed Bwoyba in her skimpy outfit, carrying his drink, as they ascended some stairs. Or, they weren't stairs, more like a jagged slope forming a corridor upward into Bwoyba's lair, eventually leading them to a floor above the club. She felt relatively free despite her outfit, but Bwoyba never seemed to let go of her chain. He didn't drag her, but it was a reminder of who was the boss.

They finally entered a large chamber, consisting of balconies on three sides, offering a lot of ventilation, with large veils were creating softly blowing in the wind, sort of creating a room of silk. Within this room of silk, a giant bed was placed. It had a slight tilt, no doubt so Bwoyba could get in and out easily.

Next to the bed was a table, which Alayne hurried over to, placing the drink. She then took place by the door leading to the stairs, folding her hands in front of her as to wait for her instructions.

"Alayne tired?" Bwoyba asked, yanking lightly at the chain. "Why not come lie down?"

Alayne looked at him confused. "No thank you, I will get back to my own."

Bwoyba chuckled. "Ah yes. You and your husband. I like the energy. You are great couple."

Alayne didn't say anything. Bwoyba looked at her with hungry eyes now, even she could see it. She was worried what he might do, but on the other hand... how would he even do anything? He was just a giant slug. And she would be able to run away without trouble, even with the chain. She'd just bring that with her. But for now she'd play it cool.

"Come here," Bwoyba said, yanking the chain.

Alayne stubbornly walked over to him, hands still folded in front, trying to anticipate what he wanted with her. Alayne tried meeting his eyes, to remain the strong woman she was. Undeterred by his leering eyes. It wasn't like he was able to do anything to her anyway, given his slug-like form. All he did was look... and lick.

"What do you want?" Alayne asked, folding her hands defiantly, worried Bwoyba would stick out his fat tongue again.

Bwoyba looked her up and down, licking his lips. "Lay down," Bwoyba commanded.

Now Alayne would normally never follow commands like that, but Bwoyba didn't leave much room for disobedience. Alayne's eyes darted to the bed, still a bit hesitant. She didn't like doing as she was told, but knew if she played nice everything would remain cool. Both for her and James.

In the end, she reluctantly climbed onto the bed and laid flat on it, arms stiff at her sides. She heard Bwoyba laugh in a low and slow rumble down near her feet. The mattress shifted, and Alayne immediately sat up on her elbows and saw Bwoyba awkwardly crawl up onto the bed near her feet. Disgusted, Alayne turned onto her stomach and attempted to move up the bed so Bwoyba would have more space.

But her feet were stuck. Something heavy and warm had wrapped the entirety of her ankles. She quickly looked down to see the lower portions of Bwoyba's long, broad body had rolled over her feet! He was still upright with his 'upper body', but had managed to trap her legs!

"Bwoyba, lord, please, my feet are stuck," Alayne said, surely Bwoyba had just rolled over her by accident.

Bwoyba didn't say anything, though, he just slowly crept his slightly moist, yet soft body onto Alayne's delicate legs. Her legs were stuck underneath his weight, but weren't particularly squeezed. More like he was gripping her with his form, locking her in space. Panic started to creep into her. The last thing she wanted was to be stuck under his huge form while he slept! Why couldn't he just roll over or something? She turned back around and tried to army-crawl up the bed, only managing to get a few inches before her legs were completely immobile.

"Get the f-fuck off!" Alayne said angrily, slamming her fist against the mattress.

She tried to wiggle and writhe, but Bwoyba kept rolling onto her, finally leaning down. His wide, drooling mouth tickled her neck as she felt him breathe into her. She felt a thick trail of spit collide with her head, glide down and into her neck before dripping into the mattress below her. Another one and another one. Yuck! Bwoyba was so disgusting! He was drooling over her! What a sick fuck, drooling over scantily clad girls!

"I can't move, Bwoyba, move!" Alayne tried to shove him off, but he was just so heavy.

"You will purr a new tune, little kitten," Bwoyba said, his wide mouth almost connecting with her head. "You will be my little slave, kitten."

Alayne felt something slime and wet collide with the back of her head. Something strong. It shoved into her and trailed up to her hairline, a long desired groan emanating from Bwoyba. Was he? No... please no... That was so disgusting...

Alayne turned her head slightly and her vision was filled with Bwoyba's broad disgusting tongue lapping directly at her face. He let out a lustful groan as he repeatedly filled her face with his tongue, licking firmly into her as she was unable to escape. It wasn't licking really, more coating her with a tongue broader than her face. Lapping her, as if he could taste how the essence of a beautiful face.

Spit soaked her face and she gagged, coughed, quickly turning her face away in utter disgust. Meanwhile, Bwoyba chuckled ominously seeing her reaction. He started to crawl his slug-like form up across her body more, wrapping her even more in his body.

"Get off!" Alayne hissed, desperate to get this nasty thick saliva off her. A good towel, bath... anything!

Though, her resistance slowly began to wane. Something about being drooled over... desired so much... Strangely, its slimy warmth was weirdly soothing. She still wanted to get out, she had to get out! But if he were to just keep slathering her with his slimy warmth, maybe it wasn't so bad. It felt good, really good. Like a warm, wet massage. His tongue was so strong too... "FUCK that!" Alayne thought, trying to shake whatever those reflections were, and resumed her struggle. Though, not quite with the same ferociousness from before.

Suddenly she felt something bump and glide into the inside of her knee. "What the fuck was that?" Alayne thought, trying to look down, only to see Bwoyba's fat cover her from her midsection down. Whatever it was, it didn't stop at bumping into her knee. It started to trail up the inside of her thigh, tickling and smearing her thigh delicately with something wet and sticky. It should've been disgusting, and it was, but it also seemed to leave a warm, ticklish sensation. Like it was preparing her body by heating it up. She felt her breath grow slower, more labored. It confused her, feeling her own body respond in such a way.

She was brought back to the here and now, as she soon felt whatever it was on the inside of both of her thighs, as it nuzzled its way up. Alayne's head jerked up as she understood where it was heading... what it was.

She doubled down on her effort of getting out from underneath Bwoyba. Alayne gripped the sheet to pull herself out, but it was futile. Amid her fruitless effort, she felt something lodge against her pussy, pressing at her entrance with increasing intensity. It was just as slimy as the rest of Bwoyba, and unbelievably large. It felt like it was splitting apart as it sought to penetrate her body. If something so big would ever enter her, she'd be ripped apart. Stretched beyond her limits, and so impossibly full.

Bwoyba grunted and panted above her, drooling all over himself as he shoved ahead. He knew if he kept up the pressure the slimy precum his shaft pumped up against Alayne's labia would lubricate and intoxicate her with wanton lust. Alayne wanted to escape in her head but felt herself fall limp under Bwoyba. Her efforts grew weaker by the minute. Not just physically, but mentally she found herself... in an odd state of anticipation. It was like her body was betraying her as her own mind felt as if it was numbing and fogging to his manipulations.

Whatever Bwoyba was trying to shove into her was unbelievably large and felt like it would split her in half, but somehow her body felt ready to accommodate something of his shape and size. It was like his secretions and lubricants were working her both mentally and physically, preparing for copulation with Bwoyba's endowment.

And sure enough, soon the big blunt object lodged at her opening started to glide. Alayne's head snapped up and her mouth formed into a big O as she felt her physical resistance wain and yield. First, the giant flared-out cock head spilled into her depths, then an inch, two inches, three... she lost count. It was fat and long. It felt like her body was on fire, that she was gonna explode. Not from pain though. The secretions from Bwoyba gave her an almost numbing delirious feeling, making her dripping wet as thick slime coated her insides as Bwoyba went deeper inside her.

It happened at an agonizingly slow pace as if he was taking his time with her, savoring her body and the sensation of her tightening walls squeezing around his humongous phallus. Alayne had a hard time focusing on anything but the fat thing sliding into her. It was like he was rearranging everything inside her as he fed her pussy his giant slug cock. Somewhere below, crushed under Bwoyba's weight, Alayne was getting defiled by this ugly, disgusting crime lord. She thought how humiliating it would be for James to return to a defiled wife. It sent a shiver through her, just thinking about it.

Alayne felt the muscles in her abdomen twitch and contract, her entire body feeling like it was burning up. Her body yearned for his otherworldly size, and it was shocking to her to feel how well she was taking him. It should've hurt with how big he was, yet she took it. She didn't know how much she could take, though. It seemed to never end. Bwoyba kept coming, derailing her mind into a depraved state of mind where she was perfectly accepting of anything Bwoyba did.

The slimy precum Bwoyba sent into her body had a gripping effect on her desire, and she felt her own mind and body bend towards her need to accept this beast of a cock. It should've hurt, but it didn't. Not even close. It was wonderful! She felt so full from Bwoyba's beastly member, and so warm from being under him.

"Oh god, oh god," Alayne repeated under her breath, as she felt Bwoyba's slippery, flared-out dickhead nudge into her cervix. It felt like an intruder, but so welcoming.

Her hands grabbed onto the sheets beneath her, desperately trying to find purchase to stop the impending wave of pleasure that would surely crash her into a puddle of pure ecstasy.