Paying the Debt

Story Info
Bounty hunter couple needs to pay off racking debt.
11.3k words
4.39
10.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,109 Followers

Author's note:

A story inspired by Alien Entanglement by Joko44.

Contains some dub/non-con and cuckoldry to some degree, so if that is not your cup of tea, please leave.

Happy reading.

*

James was pacing his cell while his wife Alaine was sitting annoyed on a moist bench. They were in a damp underground cell, after being caught by the henchmen of Bwoyba Hulrerd the moment they had arrived. Maybe it had been naive to come here, with the gambling debts and outstanding paybacks the both of them had been racking up for the young couple, but they had hoped for some sort of arrangement to make the debt go away. Work it off in some capacity

Who was this Bwoyba Hulrerd anyway? He was this big crime lord hovering on the outskirts of Coalition space. He was a giant slug-like creature who ran a crime organization on the Outskirts. He mostly dealt in gambling, smuggling, that sorta thing, but would from time to time let his crew handle the dirtier sides of things for the Coalition.

Somehow Alaine and James had ended up in one of his casinos after a good heist, and before they knew it they had gambled it all away, and more so too. After doing a botched contract for him, the couple thought it best to flee the area. Unfortunately, that meant their debt was getting percentages for a good while it laid dormant until Bwoyba sent bounty hunters after them. Ironic that the bounty hunter couple was getting bounty hunted. But in the end, they thought it best to go to Bwoyba themselves and clear it all up.

Which lead to where they were now. The moment they stood on the desert planet Bwoyba lived on, they were seized and locked in one of his cells beneath his giant lair, in some damp dungeon, awaiting whatever justice a crime lord might dish out. Even down here they could hear the thumps and hoots of Bwoyba's club in full activity

James turned to his wife. Alayne was his wife. Brunette and blue eyes. She always had her dark brown hair tied in a short ponytail which suited the sharp features that made her look as fierce as she was. Despite her being twice the bounty hunter James was, being far less merciful with their prey, she still had the womanly features a man would drool for. She had an athletic body. She could definitely be classified as perky, but her ass was something else. Girthy, broad and toned. Her tight leather suit didn't exactly hide those features either.

James was no slacker either. He was tall and slender, mobile to say the least. While Alayne may be the better strategist and the ruthless of the two, he was the gunman and strangely enough, the one who more often showed compassion. The best grunt one could ask for in a crew. The two of them made a formidable team as bounty hunters.

"What you think they gonna do to us?" James asked.

"I don't fucking know," Alayne answered annoyedly. "I'd say hang us, but dead people don't earn money. Fuck, why did we even come back here."

"Shit... they might even sell our heads off to the Coalition. Last time I checked, the federal bounty on us was reaching six figures. Who'd think they even put bounties on a fucking gambling debt anyway?!"

"We also didn't exactly do that one contract... that we botched... It cost Bwoyba a lot of money, I'd bet," James chimed in. "Miss Jackson even got capped."

"Yeah, but that wasn't even our fault! We better pray to who-the-fuck-knows it doesn't come to that. I have zero plans of spending the rest of my days slaving away in some labor camp far off in the fringe territories. Or worse..." Alayne added, kicking some pebbles across the cell to ease her stress.

"It got pretty close in the Nest system," James reminded her. A particular nasty bunch of henchmen had fallen upon the two bounty hunters. We had seized their existence pretty effectively, but they were getting better and better at finding us. Even we weren't so stupid as to think one ambush too many would do us in.

"Pff. Well, now we're stuck. Fuck!" Alayne groaned annoyed, leaning against the slick rock wall. "We better come up with something fast, Jamie. My sister is waiting on us for the Aloon contract."

The two of them had stopped on our way to another job, going from the frontier territories of Coalition space to the free Selusean States. Alayne's sister Sophie, and my mother Marion too for that matter, sat out there waiting for us as we were helping some crew with a small mission out there.

But however fast our escape plan was planned, it wasn't fast enough. James heard heavy footsteps dragging towards their cell out in the corridor. One of Bwoyba's cronies stepped to the heavy cell door. It was a giant thing, more animal than human, yet it stood on two legs. But the significance of him was not lost on them, as the humanoid alien held a rifle in his hand.

"The fuck you want?" Alayne said, standing at once, ready for confrontation.

James knowing his wife knew that she probably would go for the big thick-skulled bastard's rifle. Luck or not, the jailor seemed to know his way around prisoners, however, as he took out a stun gun and stuck it through the bars.

"No! No need for that!" Alayne pleaded, holding her hands defensively. The alien gurgled something in his own language and shot Alayne regardless.

"Hey! What the fu-AHAYAHA!" Yeah, James tried to protest, but it was futile. He was stunned too.

"Easy there, boys and girlsss," a slivering snake-like voice said. James looked up through watered eyes and saw some velvet-clothed snake of a man standing in the cell door. His jerkin looked ridiculous, like a bucket wrapped around a thin stick.

"We're just checking if the commendations are well-suited for our fine guests, sss sss," the reptilian-like alien snickered. "Seems you've been spoiled in your life as adventurers of the galaxy. Do you not find our accommodations accommodating? You best lower your standards, because, sss sss, we can make your time of a much more somber quality."

"What-do-you-want?" Alayne asked through gritted teeth.

"I don't know. What do we want, dear pig?" the snake-like being said, turning to his comrade. The animalistic pig-man just gargled on in his language before chuckling.

"Precisssely," the reptilian said, shaking his head, obviously not understanding anything of what the pig said.

"Anyhoo, Bwoyba Hulrerd is on his way back from his vacation. When he heard the news, he was delighted to hear who had shown up as his guestsss! His favorite bounty hunter and bounty huntress. He can hardly wait to be back and greet the two of you! Oh, the things he has rambled about while you were gone..."

The snake-man trailed off, shifting his gaze between Alayne and James feigning a warm smile.

"How about you go fuck yourself?" Alayne growled.

"Oh, such language. Mister, please kick her husband," the snake-man said to the pig.

"Hey wait! OOMPH!" James again tried to protest, but soon found an accelerating boot in his belly.

Shortly after, the humanoid pig, or whatever he was, wrapped some heavy collar device on their necks, yanked them roughly to their feet, and shoved them in front of himself down the corridor. James was paralyzed by the pain, barely registering where they went, but he could still hear Alayne insult and threaten their whole way through the dungeons.

"Oooh, just you wait! Once I get my hands on one of those rifles!"

"Hey you, what you staring at? Let me loose and I'll give you something to gawk at, you piece of shit!"

"Fu-"

"Please, Alayne, for my sake, shut up," James said. It was all empty threats anyway. Alayne reluctantly shut up anyway, so James was happy. His head was pounding like a bastard from the kicks and the shocks.

Before long they were shoved into a giant room that acted as the heart of Bwoyba's club of sorts. The decoration and architecture were gnarly at best. Beige and brown stonewalls, all slick with the underground moisture seeping up from the underground cellars. Around the room, tables were strewn about, with accompanying and occupied chairs, forming a horseshoe around a dance floor and then a small podium.

There were also the occasional small stages with scantily clad women lazily dancing around the patrons, no doubt slaves from the black market. And they all seemed to be everything between human and humanoid females. Typicial, such women are a well sought after commodity in these parts of lawless space. All of them had a hue of sweat and moisture on them, as everything in this damn place seemed to be in a continuous state of dampness. A shiver went down Alayne's spine, all these humanoid slave girls around her made her feel uneasy. She didn't want to end up like them.

On the podium sat a giant, fat slug-like creature, a Grugaulian from planet Grugal, with broad eyes and an even broader mouth. Big, fat, and slimy. Utterly disgusting. His form was almost perverted compared to any normal human. He looked to hover at five foot seven, but his sluggish form splayed across the podium and looked almost eight feet long and almost half as much in broadness, totaling almost twelve feet of a greasy, leathery slug. The creature was all slimy girth by the looks of it. The giant heap of slick, sticky flesh was none other than Bwoyba Hulrerd in all his... glory.

Beside him stood the snake-man again, somehow teleporting himself from escorting them to being right by Bwoyba's left arm. He whispered something in Bwoyba's ear and the giant slab started roaring out in a deep, humorless laugh.

"Lord Bwoyba Hulrerd, the most gracious of hosts, bids you his humble welcome," the snake-man declared.

"Hah!" Alayne declared, as she had managed to grab the rifle out of the pig, the pig falling dead over as she immediately shot him.

James jerked out of his hold, grabbed an eight-foot stick, and shoved it in the eye of the closest guard. Another fell on him, jerking the thing out of his hands followed by socking James in his mouth.

She turned to shoot Bwoyba but was tackled to the ground by another pigman. Bwoyba sat laughing at her antics. He shouted something in his growling foreign language and turned to the snake-man.

"Ah, feisty. Feisty indeed," he said. "Bwoyba likes you two. It would be a shame such talent to waste! Bwoyba trusts you both will appreciate him in due time. Alas, there is this pesky business of your debt. One must pay one's debts."

"Listen, lord Hulrerd, you're making a mistake. We were on our way to pay you actually!" James said, standing despite the heavy collar around his neck and his nose bleeding. "We intend to pay what we owe, but you have to let us go first. We have a job out here that can help pay our debts."

"James tells the truth of it, my sister has our names on a contract. It'll bound to give us at least half of what we owe you, and we wanted to come here and tell you ourselves," Alayne said, turning into the diplomat. "We just need more time."

Bwoyba arched his head back the lone inch he was able and roared another humorless laugh. All his creatures, patrons, and even the dancers that roamed the room joined the laughter, seizing the moment Bwoyba stopped.

"I like you two," Bwoyba said in his deep gnarling voice, creasing a sly knowing smirk across his wide lips. "But you have no paid in too long. We need you two to work.."

"This is what I'm saying, if you just see reason-" Alayne started.

"Work for me!" Bwoyba declared as if Alayne hadn't uttered a word. "You either work for my crew, or we throw to the Anora's Nest! How that sound? We could use entertaining!"

Again the room roared with evil laughter. Meanwhile, James and Alayne looked at each other confused. There was no way in-house contracting paid more than what they would make on a single contract in the Outskirts. No way! And the threat of Anora's Nest was surely an empty one? It would render their 'talents' useless.

"But Bwoyba!" Alayne started, but one of the guards took her collar and started yanking her towards a side door. "BWOYBA!"

"Wait! Hold on now!" James started as he was also dragged to the side door too.

It wasn't the cell door, so they could only imagine they were surely getting put to slave labor or dragged to be prepared for some sadistic entertainment show. Bwoyba was known to humiliate the ones who owed him anything at all. No one seemed to hear or care for their protests, as everyone was laughing as if Bwoyba had said the funniest shit.

*

"What do you think they'll do to us?" James said once again. This time the couple was stuck in a small room with little to no furnishment. There was a chair, which Alayne was already occupying when James entered. Fortunately, they had removed the giant collars.

"I have no idea... I just hope I'm not put up to be one of those fucking dancers," Alayne said, grimly staring at the floor, resting her elbows on her knees. "It's so degrading..."

"Maybe he has some contracts he needs fixing himself? It's not unlike him to pick up a bunch of strays and sell the contracts at a lower price while skimming the price? I don't know, maybe the Coalition got impatient with some of them," James suggested, grasping at straws.

They didn't really have any other qualities than bounty hunting, so it was the only logical task Bwoyba might have them do.

"Perhaps. We can only hope," Alayne said.

"Yeah-" James was interrupted as the door slammed open and another set of henchmen came in. For once they were fully human.

"Jenny?" one of them asked, looking at James.

"I'm James," James replied.

"Alright, come here. We got some shit to do," a big redheaded oaf said. "A lady will come to prep the woman."

That was oddly kind, allowing Alayne to be treated by a woman. Though, it was weird considering if they were to work for Bwoyba as bounty hunters.

"By shit, he means he has a selection of gear you can have. We'll pick some shit, drink a bit, and then first thing in the morning we're heading out to some nomads who need a shakedown and then some shit out in the desert," the other one said, holding the door for the final and third.

"And before you do anything stupid," he continued.

"See? Told you it wasn't too bad," James said to Alayne.

"AND BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING STUPID," the man roared, not liking the interruption. "We're keeping your bitch wife here. As collateral. Or whatever. Bwoyba's word is law 'round here. As the ginger said, a lady will be over shortly."

"You can't separate us!" Alayne protested. "We're a team! I promise we'll do whatever you want us to do on the mission, but I can assure we work best when we're together."

"Yeah, me and my wife make a spectacular team!" James joined in.

"I don't care," the man promptly said, slapping James' wife in the face so she tumbled back. "The wife got plenty of work she can do here at the lair. Lord Hulrerd needs a new assistant. His mobility is limited, so he needs someone nimble who can... help him out."

James took a step towards the man, ready to throw hands, but the man had a gun pointed at not only James' head but also Alayne's. Fuck if anything happened to himself, but he'd never let them hurt his wife.

"They have other tasks for you. They said something about his previous lap girl succumbing to the Anora's Nest or something... Anyone who gets tossed in there are done for... So they said something about needing a replacement."

"No!" James started, only to receive a fist to his bottom teeth and jaw.

Alayne grabbed the chair and got to her feet, "Please, anything but that! I can't dance! No!" she pleaded.

"Wait here," the redhead said, shoving Alayne into the chair.

The lifeless body of James was thusly dragged out of the room, down yet another set of corridors, and into a small armory beneath the lair. It was not far from the motor pool, where they would have their pick of Bwoyba's army vehicles. As James came too, his spirits did too. While the gang was rough on them, they seemed to make sure that the mission wouldn't fuck up. Considering the vast debt they had racked up, it was more than reasonable. It was damn near accommodating, fists in the face aside.

"Don't worry, laddy," the big redhead said, giving James a knowing smirk. James didn't like that smirk, it was as if the big redhead was in on a joke that everyone knew except James. "Your wife is in saaafe hands. Nothing to worry about. Meanwhile, we'll do some shit for Bwoyba. We've got all the shit we need in this here weaponry. Take your pick and we'll get some drinks before hitting the hay."

James walked along the racks of different weaponry. Bwoyba truly had an impressive armory. Everything from rifles to grenades and even more sophisticated weaponry. He quickly found a rifle that was much like his own. Not quite, as he had modified his personal rifle to suit his needs, but it would work excellently.

James was handed a nice undersuit that handled all kinds of environments, while also giving protection from bullets and various projectiles coming his way. Above it, he got a cloak to protect him from the scorching heat. Even out in the desert the highly equipped bodysuits weren't enough.

"Alright, we all set?" the redhead asked James. He seemed to be the leader, even if the other guy spoke the most. "My name is Taint. The other guy, the bald one is also Taint. How did we end up on the same crew? Incompetence. But call me Ginger. I used to hate it, but if it makes shit easier I'll cope."

"Sure thing," James replied, nodding eagerly. By the theatrics in the main hall, they made it seem like they were getting screwed... but this wasn't too bad.

It kinda made sense, James thought, having those theatrics. Bwoyba had to seem like the big kingpin he was, so making a show of putting the young couple in their place was probably mandatory. Now it also made sense why they offered a lady to help out Alayne. These bodysuits were skin tight and offered little modesty while one put them on. These scoundrels would've no doubt gotten an eyeful of Alayne's voluptuous... assets. That ass was to drool for.

James figured he would find his wife in the bar for those aforementioned drinks, and get a good night's sleep before heading out to those nomads or whatever it was.

"Anything else you need, then?" Ginger asked.

"All set. Wait, is that a Fusion Crusher?" James blurted out, pointing at Ginger's handgun.

"Yeah, what about it?" Ginger asked somewhat defensively.

"Those are fucking expensive!" James declared. "I had one, but... erh, I lost it."

"I... won it in cards... yes. Some people actually know how to play," Ginger said, slapping James on the shoulder. It was a friendly gesture, but Ginger didn't seem like the type to change his facial expression. Ever.

"Anyway, I need beer. You do too, you just don't know it yet," Ginger continued, a slight, ever so faint smirk appearing on his mouth.

What was that about? How bad could a bunch of nomads be?

On his way to the locker room and the armory James had been unconscious, now he was able to walk the long corridors himself. The lair seemed to have a sophisticated labyrinth of corridors snaking up and down the hill the club laid on, at the outskirts of the nearby city. The top was the club, of course, but below the intricate layers of dungeons, halls, armories, and who-knows-what gave a telltale sign of operations being kept underground. Literally.

The motor pool was especially cool to James. As the club was on top of the hill facing the city, the garage was on the foot of the hill facing away from the city. Maybe that offered some secrecy, who knows. James just thought it was a neat detail.

"But never mind that, Jamie boy, we're just here for the only elevator up in here," Taint explained.

The three of them stepped into a clanky mechanical elevator. It seemed rusty and extremely unreliable, but the guys were insistent, so who was James to argue?

Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,109 Followers