Paying the Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,127 Followers

Bwoyba was having none of it. "No, no, no, little fierce Alayne," Bwoyba growled above her. He reached his thick, slimy hands and grabbed her wrists. He pinned them above her head and started to glide his wet tongue around her already-soaked head. He was licking her very essence it seemed like, but this time Alayne didn't find it nearly as disgusting. She moaned out feeling her head covered in his spit and thick saliva.

During this, he started to push his dick all the way into her, forcing her legs further apart. Alayne grunted and groaned as her pussy was being stretched to its limits. Bwoyba had stopped after finally pushing himself into her as deep as he could go, her cervix and walls throbbing against his dick. He was so huge and so long, it felt like Alayne's pussy was gonna explode, the pleasure and discomfort were almost painful.

But, she had to admit, through the feeling of disgust, through the chasteness of her fidelity, the feeling of being so full and so stretched was incredible. She could feel his dick pulsate, and his slick, intoxicating precum slowly ooze from her pussy.

"Mmm," Bwoyba growled. His wide mouth opened and he sent his tongue from the back of her head to once again slither into Alayne's delicate neck.

"W-what are you doing?" Alayne asked. She wasn't quite sure what she was questioning, as the whole experience was so surreal. She tried to pull her hands out of his grip, to regain some control, but Bwoyba's hold on her was unbreakable.

"Kitten must purr," Bwoyba said, his tongue continuing to explore her body. He traced a line over her collarbone but was unable to reach further due to how fat and immobile he and his tongue was, especially as she lay on her stomach underneath him. His tongue slithered up and down her neck, leaving a line of saliva in its wake.

"Ah, ah, ah," Alayne moaned as her body involuntarily bucked and convulsed. The sensation of his slimy tongue lapping and massaging at her delicate skin was overwhelming, paired with how his cock filled her, his precum numbing her to the sensation of being defiled and instead highlighting how wonderful Bwoyba felt inside of her.

But he had let her insides rest enough, and his pelvis area started to move. Bwoyba grunted and panted, and Alayne let out screams of overwhelming pleasure as Bwoyba started to fuck her. Alayne grunted and moaned. She felt a familiar warmth build up in her belly, and her pussy soon started to clench and squeeze whatever it could around Bwoyba's monstrous dick. He wasn't gonna stop either. Bwoyba fucked her relentlessly, using his massive strength and weight to keep her pinned down under him, forced to take all the wonders he shoved into her. He continued to fuck her even as her pussy juices squirted and gushed out of her, drenching the bed underneath her.

Bwoyba's dick was so big and long, stretching her walls so that her body had no choice but to react to it. His secretions, his precum, were making Alayne's body mold to take him and the pleasures he gave her. She could even hear the muffled squelches of her pussy getting stuffed somewhere below her vision. She closed her eyes, taking in the sensation.

"Fuck, oh god!" Alayne cursed, her legs trembling as Bwoyba's cock plowed into her. She was so close, and yet she was so disgusted. How could this big slug fucker make her feel so good? She didn't know how far this was going, how far he'd forced her to go. But it felt so good, and she needed more.

"Oh yeah! More! More, please more! Give it to me, you big filthy fuck!" Alayne begged, no longer caring.

Bwoyba chuckled above her, his cock pulsating. "Do you want... more?" he asked, slowing his thrust and fucking her lazily.

"Yes, yes, yes, please, fuck me! Harder!" Alayne pleaded, unable to contain herself.

"You should address your lord master appropriately, slave!" Bwoyba hummed into her now shambled brown hair.

"What?" Alayne was confused about what he meant. Bwoyba shoved his cock hard into her as punishment.

"What, master! You address me as your master! Got it?!" Bwoyba rumbled.

"Fuck! Yes, master! Please fuck me some more, Master!"

"Oh, you want fuck now?"

"Fuck me please, master! Fuck your little slave!" Alayne begged, scarcely believing her own words.

Bwoyba seemed pleased enough, and he started to fuck her once again. This time he wasn't so rough, but he was still a force of nature. He kept a steady, deliberate pace for what felt like an eternity. Alayne didn't know how long he fucked her, but she was grateful when he swelled even large, getting ready to cum, stretching her more. She slowly realized she'd be unable to get out from under Bwoyba, and that there was only one way this would end.

"Cum in me, master!" Alayne begged. Partly for it to be over, but also because she wanted to feel this fat monster defile her even more. "Oh, please cum in your little slave! Please, master!"

Bwoyba let out a loud and long growl, and Alayne could feel the fat, flared head of his cock pulse and twitch, a gush of cum pouring into her. She screamed out as her orgasm took over. Bwoyba fucked her with renewed vigor, the warm seed of his giant cock pumping into her body. He kept up his assault, pumping his slimy cum into her, even as Alayne's pussy was so stretched and stuffer that Bwoyba's enormous cock couldn't fit any more inside.

"K-keep cumming in me! Fill your slave up, master!" Alayne moaned, cumming herself. She loved the feeling of being so full of Bwoyba's dick still pulsating and twitching as it kept pumping.

Bwoyba came deep inside her, flooding her womb with his thick, hot jizz. Alayne's legs went completely rigid, and her entire body tensed up, the muscles in her belly contracting as she felt waves of pleasure wash over her. Feeling something so masterful as Bwoyba cum in her sent her over the hills, hurling into a mind-bending orgasm. She panted and puffed as it rolled through her.

As she came down, Alayne was soon able to breathe again. Alayne didn't know if she'd be able to survive another round if Bwoyba wanted one.

"That was, that was..." Alayne was too exhausted and spent to speak. She sheepishly looked up at Bwoyba, feeling his cock still buried in her. She realized what had happened, not really grasping how something like this was even possible.

"Please," Alayne said. "Let me go."

Bwoyba sighed and slowly slid off of her. A loud slurp came from her nether regions as he dislodged his beastly cock. It was the first time she saw the vile thing. It looked to be long and thick but with a pudgy almost flattened head. She knew that head flared out when he came, she had felt as much. That whole thing... that disgusting beastly cock had been in her. Fucked her and made her cum, before it came itself way inside her. Defiling her. A shiver went through her.

Bringing her back to reality, Alayne felt some of Bwoyba's cum start to flow out of her pussy. She hurried out of the room to find a bath in the next-door room. Alayne felt a mix of embarrassment and disgust. Not only had she had sex with a slug monster like Bwoyba, but she loved it. The mere thought of it made her sick. He fucked her so good, it was undeniable.

She could still feel Bwoyba's cum leaking out of her pussy as she cleaned herself up, still sloshing around in her belly. It was so thick and heavy. Alayne had never been truly fucked like that, never had someone cum in her god and so much. She had even had an orgasm as she felt Bwoyba empty himself inside her!

What kind of woman gets involved sexually in such a way outside their marriage with such a disgusting fat thing?! But the fact remained, Bwoyba had fucked her so good. Fucked her silly. His lubricants had made it wonderful, creating a euphoric sensation as he took Alayne, and his size pressed into all her parts far and wide with ease.

The thought of having to spend a whole night with Bwoyba here, with him fucking her like that, made her shiver. She couldn't help it. Even if her sensible brain opposed to this, the rest of her yearned and salivated it. It was humiliating how she desired it, but it made her shiver in anticipation and excitement, Alayne knowing she would be unable to escape. She would have to accept him and what he would do.

For now, the warm water was cleaning up the mess, letting her body rest at least for now. Her pussy was sore, but it was the most delicious soreness. She loved it. She hoped it would be enough for him to have her once, but Alayne knew there was a good possibility Bwoyba would take her again tonight. Maybe once wasn't even enough for her.

When Alayne returned to the bedroom, Bwoyba was sprawled flat across the bed. Alayne sighed, wearing nothing but a small tower that offered her sexy curves little modesty, and walked over to the bed. She slowly sat down beside Bwoyba, who was looking up at her expectantly, and hesitantly leaned over. She looked at Bwoyba's broad horrifying face and gently rubbed his cheek with her hand. His skin was moist, leathery, and utterly gross. She knew he would take her again, so why not just as well embrace it? He had fucked her so good without even trying, why did it then have to be bad if she tried to relent and give in the pleasure? She was married, but her husband wouldn't be back for a while... so why not enjoy it? Really, it wasn't even Alayne's fault even if she was willing.

Alayne had been so distracted by her own thoughts, that she hadn't noticed Bwoyba's large tongue sneak up her thighs. She had just been sitting there next to him, absentmindedly caressing his face, when it started. It licked her inner thigh and Alayn gasped. Bwoyba's tongue was still slimy, but warm, soft but most importantly so strong.

"Bwoyba... do you have to?" Alayne said but with the faintest of resistances. She knew she wanted it, even if it was due to the intoxicating fluids of Bwoyba. She just couldn't admit it out loud. That would be too far.

Bwoyba didn't answer her, he just licked the outer parts of her pussy lips and the inner thighs, teasing and tickling her labia with his almost steamy tongue, making her breath heavy and labored. She knew her arousal was increasing with each breath, and she felt herself succumb to the desire for more. Alayne wanted him, and the more he licked, the more she wanted him to hit home with his tongue. To lick her aching, pulsating pussy.

Electricity shot through Alayne as Bwoyba started to tease and lick her now swollen clit, his wide, broad tongue so easily engulfing all her most sensitive parts. His hand grabbed one of her ankles and dragged her until she was sitting on his face, his tongue striking right into her moist pussy. In this position, Bwoyba no long held back and started to lick Alayne with his tongue, threatening her opening by pressing hard against it.

Alayne was overwhelmed with pleasure, her mind spinning as her clit and entire vulva were engulfed by Bwoyba's tongue and eager sucking lips, essentially eating her entire pelvis area in one go with his huge mouth. She was too weak and too lost in the pleasure to even attempt to pull away in a play of pretend resistance, nor try to dismount his face. She knew her own desires, and she would let herself succumb to them. Instead of escaping, she was held captive by his tongue, held in place by his arms, trapped in the pleasure Bwoyba's mouth was inflicting upon her.

She was in heaven, her mind blown as her pussy was licked and almost fucked by Bwoyba's tongue. He was like a monster, licking and sucking and tasting her pussy like a predator. Her whole pelvis area was soaked in his thick saliva, and her own wetness smeared all over her inner walls and thighs. Alayne felt so filthy, and so out of her mind at the same time.

He then pulled back with his head, lined up her entrance with his tongue, and shoved into her, penetrating her with his tongue. She screamed out in utter pleasure, unable to contain herself. She had never been so thoroughly penetrated with something otherworldly smooth, yet incredibly powerful, detailed, and wonderful. It gave off another level entirely of stimulation compared to anything else before.

The way Bwoyba licked and fucked her pussy with his tongue was relentless, without mercy, and was making her whole body sing with pleasure. Bwoyba grunted satisfyingly as he knew just how much Alayne loved it. He started to swirl his tongue inside Alayne's pussy, causing her to involuntarily buck and grind her hips against his face, wanting more.

But just as she thought she would explode, Bwoyba pulled back again, his tongue now soaked in not only his thick spit but also her arousal. A loud slick sound emanated from her pussy as his big nasty tongue escaped her. Bwoyba let go of her wrists and she fell off his face and onto her back, with Bwoyba following soon after.

*

James and the other guys he was working with were in the middle of a shootout. How had it come to this? Well, Ginger and Taint had tried to press the wrong nomad ending up with Taint getting shot between his eyes. The nomad fell dead a second later, but sure enough, did he have some friends lurking in the surrounding hills?

Ginger, Mallow, Kohle, and James had fallen behind their vehicle, taking fire from all sides.

"James, we need you to take that ridge there," Ginger said, pointing at a small rocky shelf to their left. "There's a path right behind that rock."

"Why me?" James asked.

"Because I said so. Stop bitching about it, we'll give you covering fire!" Ginger said, shoving James out into the open.

True to his promise, Ginger and the guys blasted toward the small huts and everywhere around, creating enough of a ruckus for James to bolt over the big orangy rock. And sure enough, there was a path behind it. James hurtled down so as not to be seen by the parallel hillsides and hurried up the small path. Not a moment later did he hear a scream from down in the small valley. He didn't care to look, he hurried up until he found three huddled, cloaked nomads. Not wanting to alert the ongoing battle, he'd take them out silently. He pulled his knife and snuck up to the middle one.

The nomad grunted as James sunk his knife into his neck. The other two turned abruptly, but James was fast. He shoved his knife into the throat of one and got a chokehold on the other. While the one with a knife in his throat bled out, James snapped the neck of the last one. Ridge taken. James hurried to the edge, to peek down and see if he could pick off the rest of the nomads.

Sure enough, he had a full view of the small valley. No wonder how easy it had been for the nomads to press them back. James looked to see whoever had screamed. No death seemed to have occurred, but Kohle looked like he was clutching his side, struggling.

He knew it was only a matter of time before he would be found so no time to waste. James took out his rifle and picked off the remaining nomads with ease. Sharpshooting was his forte, so it was easy enough to hit each target with precise shots, especially now that he was unpressed.

*

"That's some nice shooting you got there," Ginger roared.

It was later that evening. They had taken camp after the shootout. Mallow was taking care of Kohle's wound, while Ginger was cooking up some world-class MR-Es.

"Thanks," James snorted. He knew he was good, but didn't feel like basking. He wanted to get back to Alayne, do some more contracts for Bwoyba, and get the fuck outta here.

"You thinking about her, ain't ya? The wife?" Ginger said, with a lopsided smile, smearing some cream on a burn wound on his forearm.

"It's that obvious, huh?" James chuckled. "Yeah, I miss her alright."

"Don't worry," Ginger said, his smile stiffening a little bit. "She's in gooood hands. She'll be very content with her stay, I have a feelin'."

That cheered up James a bit. Sure it was tough to be away from her, but knowing she was well taken care off was good. James kinda started to feel like in another life these guys could make out as good friends.

"Yeah? I'm just worried we're getting thrown to... what was it? The Anora's Nest?"

Ginger chuckled in response, nodding affirmatively. "What is that anyway? Some kinda spiderweb you throw people you don't like in?" James asked.

"Oh? You haven't heard of it?" Ginger said in slight disbelief.

"Of course, but I've only heard it in passing. Never really figured out what it actually was."

"It's located out in the nearby asteroid fields... Let's say, you should take yourself and that wife of yours up there to visit one day. I've heard people scarce wanna leave once they sat a foot there."

"Really?" James pried, his interest peaking. The others grinned and nodded. "Maybe I should."

*

"Oh my fucking god! You're so fucking big, master!" Alayne moaned as Bwoyba's thick cock sunk into her velvety pussy over and over. Her walls were like silk around his girth, crushing his shaft with her tightness. "Thank you for- ugh- defiling your slave! Oh fuck!"

"Alayne knows her place, now! My little slave!"

Bwoyba hilted inside of her, but Alayne was by now more than ready for Bwoyba's fucking. She loved feeling the fat flared head of Bwoyba's cock lodge itself inside of her. The sensation was enough to send Alayne into a fit of lustful moans.

Alayne had a hard time processing all the sensations. It was just too much, it was overwhelming. She was just forced to take it all. Bwoyba was just so big and nasty, it felt so amazing. She needed to be fucked by this big, disgusting monster of a slug. She needed his beastly cock to stretch her open over and over and stuff her full. She couldn't think anymore, she had to surrender to the unrelenting Bwoyba.

"Fuck me! Come on, master, fuck me!" Alayne found herself pleading this monster, the words rolling off her tongue as if they had always been there. And Bwoyba was happy to oblige, loud squelching sending their mutual fluids all over in huge droplets.

"Good slave! Gooood slave! You like being my little slave, Alayne?!" Bwoyba asked while panting frantically.

"YES! I'm your slave! Please! Show me! UGH-UGH! SHOW ME!" Alayne screamed, relenting to the overwhelming magnitude of Bwoyba's fierce lust.

She had no idea how he was able to ravage her so, as immobile as he seemed. He certainly was mobile once he got on top of her though. Bwoyba started to pull out, only to thrust forward, the large flare of his cock head catching against Alayne's cervix, knocking the wind out of her. Alayne screamed and grunted in pain and pleasure. She knew she had to be sore the next day, but she loved the brutal unrelenting force she was being taken with. It was almost as if he was going to destroy her from the inside out. It was too much, too much pleasure. It felt like he was splitting her in half, and it felt so good.

She could even feel his precum drip viciously from her pussy as he took her, just like last time. He was producing so much and it became intoxicating for her to feel how their mutual arousal made her legs crease with their fluids, creating a sticky sheen around her pussy as he kept hammering at her.

"Oh my god! Oh fuck! Your cock! Your cock is so fucking big, master! I'm so wet I can't believe it! Shit!" Alayne almost screamed through gritted teeth as he thrust into her again, his fat cock pushing her open and feeling him rub against her cervix over and over.

"Bwoyba like himself a good slave," Bwoyba rumbled. "Are you my little good slave?"

"Fuck yeah, master! Ugh, agh, ah-ah. Fuck me! So good, master!"

Bwoyba increased his pace and started pistoning his overwhelming cock in and out of Alayne, her entire body jolting with each thrust. He fucked her like that for a long time, and every minute of it felt heavenly. Bwoyba grunted and panted, slimy sweat dripping down his forehead. Alayne knew what was coming, she knew he was close. She felt it herself too, her eyes rolling back into her head.

Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,127 Followers